Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhik Sarkaar
Suspect ID
115168, 4195, More..
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2022
Time of violation
4:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1dGUShQZQg0

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
yesterdays report that was reviewed but denied for insufficient proofs (link)
We had a Global from LSPD, i was undercover with my other 3 fellow UC Agents, we were scouting out the area, then i spot 2 hostiles on the Ammunition Store roof (0:41 of Video), which i believe is GreenGrass, at 1:12 of video they started shooting from there, at 1:48 of video you can see my other officer standing right next to the store, at 2;06 you can see him shouting on the radio, evene if he has a gun out and he is in GZ how can someone shoot him, and they didnt even give demands, The Vest he was wearing can be bought from the BM too Easily.
at 2:19 you can see he was getting shot then he started shooting for self defence, and i also got out and fired, but i died, after taht i FF the clip cuz nothing was happening, at 3:23 video time, you can see them shooting in the GZ(ammunition store), and the other ones from the right was SAHP(fam members), they were onduty and this was then 2nd Global so they finally responded,
at 6:05 i was at the Hospital, Now at 5:20, following th NRL we responded back Rping as Responding to Totally new Situation, at 6:32 You can see them all shooting everyone passing by, They shot me without giving no demands too, Then LSPD Dropped another Global, at 5:21 they shot me again, And it was a bit sus how each of the shots were connecting, my other agents where having the same convo, but it may be a coinsidence or may be they were magicials, who knows, i was asking the other agent if he got any shot?
when LSPD started firing, they started to Enter there houses, How do we know that it was GYP, we did it all Rply, you will see that in further pov, i said OOC speaking ik these guys they always enter there house, same incident happened to use 2-3 days back, where they were entering the house after killing multiple leos,
Just remember this vehicle with yellow rims on the left side at 9:38, 9:39 you can see one of them running into there house interior when we opened fire and there fam cam out with armored vehicle and we missed the shot and at 9:58 you can hear the LSPD LEO saying that he saw him going inside that house and In the Andy Lemon's POVs (the owner of the last thread) Refer to This Thread to See GYPs enter there house to Avoid to Gungight/RP Situation, you will see how all of them entered there house, at 10:28, i did the rp commands to find the ownership. POV of them entering the House by Andy Lemon
Remember the car from 9:38? now check whts happens from 11:56, all leos already gave them demands to leave they didnt leave so leos opened fired, i didnt shoot cuz i was in active Healing rp, at 11:56 i realised i dint check the house page of the no. so i went back, at 12:26 i fell, i did rp it, at 17:43 you can see the ownig fam was GYPAVELLI, at 13:24 you can see id 115168 VDM me,
at 13:52 we started convoying LSPD who had one of the 10-15s to DOC, at 13:54 one Juglar Rammed into LSPD, we thought it could be a mistake, so we ignored and gave them demands to leave, at 14:33 115168 CR LSPD, Now remember the Pink Chiron with ID 4195 in it at 14:59, at 16:36 you can see the Jugular Riders were killed by leos and they instant CL Ids:115168 & 121762 (took ids from 14:25) at 16:39, boht of my agents were killed by a guy from a bit far, at 16:41 you can see the pink chiron(from 14:59), i killed him, i though situation was finished, so i placed a barricade, at 17:09 my agent was MercyKilled by someone, no at 17:27 you see a car with yellowish/orangish rims pulling up to chiron (car from 9:38 Video Time) and MercyKilling Him, who i suspect finished my Agent too(thinking he is there own member) 17:37...
Yesterday GYPs where reported for the same reason twice by others...
report 1
report 2
**I would request you to spend your precious time watching the whole footage which will help you understand it better**
if they think that they own the road in front of t here house and think that its ghetto, they Must be punished for this,
Thanks for spending you time reading all this
**Hope You Have a Nice Day**
Abhik Sarkaar
FIB
! Please refer to the Links Provided to understand the Situation Properly !

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
We had a Global from LSPD, i was undercover with my other 3 fellow UC Agents, we were scouting out the area, then i spot 2 hostiles on the Ammunition Store roof (0:41 of Video), which i believe is GreenGrass, at 1:12 of video they started shooting from there, at 1:48 of video you can see my other officer standing right next to the store, at 2;06 you can see him shouting on the radio, evene if he has a gun out and he is in GZ how can someone shoot him, and they didnt even give demands, The Vest he was wearing can be bought from the BM too Easily.
at 2:19 you can see he was getting shot then he started shooting for self defence, and i also got out and fired, but i died, after taht i FF the clip cuz nothing was happening, at 3:23 video time, you can see them shooting in the GZ(ammunition store), and the other ones from the right was SAHP(fam members), they were onduty and this was then 2nd Global so they finally responded,
at 6:05 i was at the Hospital, Now at 5:20, following th NRL we responded back Rping as Responding to Totally new Situation, at 6:32 You can see them all shooting everyone passing by, They shot me without giving no demands too, Then LSPD Dropped another Global, at 5:21 they shot me again, And it was a bit sus how each of the shots were connecting, my other agents where having the same convo, but it may be a coinsidence or may be they were magicials, who knows, i was asking the other agent if he got any shot?
when LSPD started firing, they started to Enter there houses, How do we know that it was GYP, we did it all Rply, you will see that in further pov, i said OOC speaking ik these guys they always enter there house, same incident happened to use 2-3 days back, where they were entering the house after killing multiple leos,
Just remember this vehicle with yellow rims on the left side at 9:38, 9:39 you can see one of them running into there house interior when we opened fire and there fam cam out with armored vehicle and we missed the shot and at 9:58 you can hear the LSPD LEO saying that he saw him going inside that house and In the Andy Lemon's POVs (the owner of the last thread) Refer to This Thread to See GYPs enter there house to Avoid to Gungight/RP Situation, you will see how all of them entered there house, at 10:28, i did the rp commands to find the ownership. POV of them entering the House by Andy Lemon
Remember the car from 9:38? now check whts happens from 11:56, all leos already gave them demands to leave they didnt leave so leos opened fired, i didnt shoot cuz i was in active Healing rp, at 11:56 i realised i dint check the house page of the no. so i went back, at 12:26 i fell, i did rp it, at 17:43 you can see the ownig fam was GYPAVELLI, at 13:24 you can see id 115168 VDM me,
at 13:52 we started convoying LSPD who had one of the 10-15s to DOC, at 13:54 one Juglar Rammed into LSPD, we thought it could be a mistake, so we ignored and gave them demands to leave, at 14:33 115168 CR LSPD, Now remember the Pink Chiron with ID 4195 in it at 14:59, at 16:36 you can see the Jugular Riders were killed by leos and they instant CL Ids:115168 & 121762 (took ids from 14:25) at 16:39, boht of my agents were killed by a guy from a bit far, at 16:41 you can see the pink chiron(from 14:59), i killed him, i though situation was finished, so i placed a barricade, at 17:09 my agent was MercyKilled by someone, no at 17:27 you see a car with yellowish/orangish rims pulling up to chiron (car from 9:38 Video Time) and MercyKilling Him, who i suspect finished my Agent too(thinking he is there own member) 17:37...
report 1
report 2
**I would request you to spend your precious time watching the whole footage which will help you understand it better**
if they think that they own the road in front of t here house and think that its ghetto, they Must be punished for this,
Abhik Sarkaar
FIB
Nice book i rate 2 out of 10

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
I’m sorry what are you reporting exactly?

Once RP has started and YOUR people start shooting at us then we are going to clap. Why would we fucking wait to start getting shot at before literally shooting? When there are globals none of your people give us demands, y’all just pull up and start BLASTING us.

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Like in your POV it’s obvious there is an entire Global dropped and when that happens your officers pull up and NEVER give us demands before they start shooting.

It doesn’t make sense whenever there is a global dropped to expect every single person to give demands.

If you want forum warfare then I will just start reporting FIB and LSPD every single time y’all shoot at us without demands once a global is dropped.

What’s also quite hilarious is the fact that you NLR’d???

You also willingly show yourself shooting from an UNSCRIPTED GREENZONE???? you’re literally shooting from the prison parking lot, bud

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
You expect people not to shoot when there is a global dropped? Non-RP.

You NLR. that’s a warning.
You shoot from an unscripted greenzone (prison). that’s a warn.

Like you can’t be serious LMFAO????

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
One of the reports yesterday was DENIED because RP was started. You expect people not to shoot at you whenever you’re shooting at them? Funny.

Miek already said it was an accident that they shot at someone whenever a global was dropped at their house. It was accepted, but it was mistaken identity.

Mercy killing only counts if it was someone trying to get that person out of the RP. he may have just been accidentally finished during an entire gunfight.

Y’all stay on the forums because you expect people not to shoot you back whenever YALL drop a whole global for like 8 people robbing ATMS. that’s why don’t nobody like RPing with y’all

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
report 1
report 2
Abhik Sarkaar
FIB
let me tell you we dont care

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
why don’t you use this to RP protect the city is my question. ain’t it your job to keep the peace in the city? like do your job as law enforcement

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
report 1
report 2
Abhik Sarkaar
FIB
if you keep coming back while we robbing atms after a global and dont stop shooting we going keep clapping you, everytime you hop out on a corner trying to shoot at us, fucking stop crying and enforce the law icly, if you cant control a few people robbing an atm you should re-think about how you are sending your agents to get slaughtered??

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
if you keep coming back while we robbing atms after a global and dont stop shooting we going keep clapping you, everytime you hop out on a corner trying to shoot at us, fucking stop crying and enforce the law icly, if you cant control a few people robbing an atm you should re-think about how you are sending your agents to get slaughtered??
It’s crazy because he willingly shows himself NLRing at this situation. Like how dumb can you be

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
You expect people not to shoot when there is a global dropped? Non-RP.

You NLR. that’s a warning.
You shoot from an unscripted greenzone (prison). that’s a warn.

Like you can’t be serious LMFAO????
NLR?
We came back exactly after 15mins, and we were in uniform, but the vehicle we were in had tinted windows, how ould you that that if we were fib or not?
And you shot us the time when we came back following the NLR, rping that it's a whole new situation, if you listen to the radio comma, one of the agent says they are not giving demands, that's why I said if they shoot me without no demands, we have bodycams,
And if you think you are not wrong then why are the flooding the report?
Calm down and wait for the admins response ye?

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
NLR?
We came back exactly after 15mins, and we were in uniform, but the vehicle we were in had tinted windows, how ould you that that if we were fib or not?
And you shot us the time when we came back following the NLR, rping that it's a whole new situation, if you listen to the radio comma, one of the agent says they are not giving demands, that's why I said if they shoot me without no demands, we have bodycams,
We gave demands to LEAVE the area to all the leo’s who pulled up to us. And then they started peeking around corners and shooting at us. We aren’t going to wait to be shot at.

Like y’all drop a global for the smallest shit and then you get mad whenever you get clapped and that’s all that is.

If we are in the middle of an active shoot out during a global; with LEOs peeking around corners and roofs shooting at us without demands do you REALLY think we are going to give y’all demands every single time? NO IM BEING FUCKING SHOT AT

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
NLR?
I’m flooding the report because your report is idiotic. Try not shooting from an unscripted greenzone next time though. If you’re gonna report someone don’t break the rules in the same video

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
I’ll start reporting your agents shooting from around corners and not giving proper demands :) every single time bud.

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Whos stopping you? You can always report, its free to do so, but i dont see any report?
Btw, if you so innocent then show us the pov of you'll running into your house interior? you can only point out our mistakes, in my report i pointed out wht i did and wht you did, just flooding the reports and not giving any evidence to proof wht you did was wrong/right
I ain't replying you back, have nice time back here chatting

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Whos stopping you? You can always report, its free to do so, but i dont see any report?
Btw, if you so innocent then show us the pov of you'll running into your house interior? you can only point out our mistakes, in my report i pointed out wht i did and wht you did, just flooding the reports and not giving any evidence to proof wht you did was wrong/right
I ain't replying you back, have nice time back here chatting
I don’t report y’all because I want to have a shoot out and don’t mind losing / going to jail as long as it’s fun. Y’all obviously are the ones bitching about it so i’ll start.

Also we don’t run into our interior??? We don’t live over there LMFAO. family house isn’t over there anymore smart one. and I don’t have a house over there either so?

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
no disrespect. i’m just trying to have fun shootouts with police without someone involved getting reported every 2 business days

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
no disrespect. i’m just trying to have fun shootouts with police without someone involved getting reported every 2 business days
no diss too, we have been rping with you since long, we did face quality rp as-well-as bad rp, but we avoided reporting you, didnt we? But if you think you can sit and reply back here, why cant you dont report us? by your sayings it seems like you have a ton of proofs, i dont see any?

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
a
no diss too, we have been rping with you since long, we did face quality rp as-well-as bad rp, but we avoided reporting you, didnt we? But if you think you can sit and reply back here, why cant you dont report us? by your sayings it seems like you have a ton of proofs, i dont see any?
bro you are on the fourms daily dont talk about avoided reporting anything stfu man :')
you stay mad on the forums and stay getting dropped in game, the only time its "Good rp" is if you are winning the minute you loose in game you run like a bitch to the forums crying...
in actual fact if someone came to you with real rp you wouldnt have a fucking clue because you're so down bad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom