Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2021
Time of violation
00:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C9Jqv7mI_co

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
During a gunstore robbery at chumash we where having a great round of rp with enjoyable negotations which we lowered as we asked for a larger amount due to rank and we knew they would go down, when cops out of no where decided to open fire with snipers. Which in just its self should be punished pov someone went and check they used most likely out of the zone aswell.
But we had two hostages in side the shop being held gun point by several of our gang members and they opened fire without any demands or anything they just shot like we where target dummies and not human beings trying to make be in the tough times
. They also said they dont want any bloods sheds so we made a plan that would not lead to a shoot out and both the orgs could be free to go, but as you can see they lied. The lead negotiator was ID 42643 If admins want pov of the gunstore robbery we have it but its very long as cops had meeting for like 5m at a time trying to make this fantastic plan of just shooting us, I dont have pov of the all the shoot out as they shot at us in the open with snipers and got finished nearly instantly.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
As a leader of Vagos, on behalf of me and my organisation, we won't be partaking in any form of robberies and RP with legal organisations as in the past two robberies, they broke multiple rules (4 Warnings in 2 Gunstore robberies) and we don't feel the need to try our best to provide them with both RP & action with shootouts and different types of RP every robbery.

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
they sent a drone into the store and saw there were only 2 guns not 6 guns on the hostages, so we breached the store and both were safe, I am representing FIB btw so don't include us if we didn't break a rule directly and include us for the actions of other legal orgs.

Reactions: Ved

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
they sent a drone into the store and saw there were only 2 guns not 6 guns on the hostages, so we breached the store and both were safe, I am representing FIB btw so don't include us if we didn't break a rule directly and include us for the actions of other legal orgs.
Yeah forgot two hostages without any guns or anything being pointed with heavy caliper weapons like ak's and revolvers aimed at head is not enough, we gotta use snipers I guess like you guys did. We also dont like killing hostages as we got report before for killing them. Plus ur telling me in irl you would open fire when your hostages have guns pointed at the heads where you cant take out the crimanls aiming the guns before they could shoot, just shows how little legal orgs care about the hostage even though its their own lieutenant. Also its even more failrp by opening doors with drones to get inside the building as we said we would kill hostages if any drones or helicopters go past the high way but you dont care about hostages because fail rp thats why im reporting.

Last edited:

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
1 you had only two people inside the gun store holding 2 hostages when you need 3 people with guns to heads per hostage on top of that POV shows multiple times those lonely two members of your orgs didn’t have there weapons on the hostages come on guys two mistakes at once and you want to try to dog on us about how we did Shit that’s funny to me that was your first mistake though so both sides may of made mistakes but within in that any actual government agency will tell you “we don’t negotiate with terrorist” you would be classified as a terrorist as you were robbing a gun store with two LEO officers as hostages you made unreasonable demands asking for 300 thousand dollars and my vest for one single hostage plus all the other demands you asked no drones, no heli in the area free passage , and money seems like you gentlemen don’t realize that you have the ability to make 2 demands for 2 hostages. That’s the funny part anytime something doesn’t go the way you guys want it to you turn to the gods to save you it’s sad not a very good IC gang if your always going ooc to cry and complain so if we made a mistake which I don’t believe we did I believe it was all perfectly done IC on our end but you guys made mistakes as well example of that is not having enough guns to your hostages heads. Oh and by the way “perfectly good roleplay” the second we got there you guys came up and took my lieutenant hostage infront of me seems reason enough to put a bullet in your head IC to me but either way I find it appalling a gang with such a big presence within San Andreas must always go to the forums instead of planning out a IC way of getting revenge as a lot of you ended up in jail instead of dead which means you have full memory of the past events and that to me seems it would be more fun then typing out a massive thing on the forums I mean I’m doing it and I’m getting bored. Had I been in your shoes though I would of planned my revenge just saying gentlemen

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Guns weren’t pointed at them at all from my hostages point of view what are you talking about my boy
Yeah forgot two hostages without any guns or anything being pointed with heavy caliper weapons like ak's and revolvers aimed at head is not enough, we gotta use snipers I guess like you guys did. We also dont like killing hostages as we got report before for killing them. Plus ur telling me in irl you would open fire when your hostages have guns pointed at the heads where you cant take out the crimanls aiming the guns before they could shoot, just shows how little legal orgs care about the hostage even though its their own lieutenant.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Personally, as Major of FTO for LSPD, i can confirm the people on the hill were not from our department. Please do not include us in an org report if my organization, LSPD, didn't do anything.

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
Alright, gentlemen, I do understand your reason to be upset. But, claiming that an entire faction (SAHP) has broken rules just because you lost a gun store robbery makes absolutely no sense to me. First of all, in the first video, you can be heard talking to people on discord about game-related stuff and then you mute so that's metagaming on your end as clearly proven. Second of all, SAHP had a ground team that did negotiations and a SWAT team further up the hill that was still in the circle zone. The ground team reported that your demands were too high, I mean we cannot pay you out of our own pockets, we'd have no money if we had to do that in each gun store robbery. So one, your demands were too high and you were told so multiple times, secondly there was a drone launched in to recon the inside of the store and there were nobody pointing guns at the kidnapped officers, your guys were even turned around the other way so that is why they jumped behind the counter and we all moved in to take you out.

I am one of the swat officers that was on the other side of the road, we were using standard snipers and that's it. We ran down the hill to come inside the circle as the situation escalated and then ran back up the hill as we were going to leave and had the helicopter parked at the most straight location we could.

The videos here show out of content material as the timing does not match, the two swat officers on the hill we had parked our heli further up and we ran down the hill to come inside the circle. When the situation was all done we had to run back up to the hill to get our helicopter, right? We cant walk back to Paleto bay and that's when one of you drives up a cliff and starts asking us what happened. So this POV is really biased and improperly used in my opinion. These guys are just really pissed they lost a gunstore robbery, I dont see a reason for taking it this far to be honest as we had both FIB and LSPD on scene and you decide to report all? I'm sorry you guys took offence to us winning this one but once again, you're wrong on this one unfortunately lads.

By the way, it was the LSPD that utilized a drone during the robbery and flew in with it to check the situation, thats why we received information on what was happening.

Last edited:

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
"But we had two hostages in side the shop being held gun point by several of our gang members and they opened fire without any demands or anything they just shot like we where target dummies and not human beings trying to make be in the tough times" You didn't have 6 people aiming guns at 2 hostages you actually had 2-3 people inside with the two legal org hostages. We aren't dumb and we are not gonna give 30 vagos members that are known for violence demands when our main objective is to secure the hostages. My question is if you had several of your gang members holding two hostages inside the shop at gun point then how did the hostages not die? Our plan was made because of how low numbers you had inside the store. We rushed the store and we kept the hostages safe in the store while 20-25 of your members sat on the roofs. About the sniper, LSPD had nothing to do with that I believe that was SAHP that had the sniper and wasn't really approved by FIB/LSPD. I don't even think the sniper was necessary to the success of the gun store and it wasn't even needed for the plan we had

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Personally, as Major of FTO for LSPD, i can confirm the people on the hill were not from our department. Please do not include us in an org report if my organization, LSPD, didn't do anything.
I got told by leader of FIB that it was LSPD in the pov using snipers.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
1 you had only two people inside the gun store holding 2 hostages when you need 3 people with guns to heads per hostage on top of that POV shows multiple times those lonely two members of your orgs didn’t have there weapons on the hostages come on guys two mistakes at once and you want to try to dog on us about how we did Shit that’s funny to me that was your first mistake though so both sides may of made mistakes but within in that any actual government agency will tell you “we don’t negotiate with terrorist” you would be classified as a terrorist as you were robbing a gun store with two LEO officers as hostages you made unreasonable demands asking for 300 thousand dollars and my vest for one single hostage plus all the other demands you asked no drones, no heli in the area free passage , and money seems like you gentlemen don’t realize that you have the ability to make 2 demands for 2 hostages. That’s the funny part anytime something doesn’t go the way you guys want it to you turn to the gods to save you it’s sad not a very good IC gang if your always going ooc to cry and complain so if we made a mistake which I don’t believe we did I believe it was all perfectly done IC on our end but you guys made mistakes as well example of that is not having enough guns to your hostages heads. Oh and by the way “perfectly good roleplay” the second we got there you guys came up and took my lieutenant hostage infront of me seems reason enough to put a bullet in your head IC to me but either way I find it appalling a gang with such a big presence within San Andreas must always go to the forums instead of planning out a IC way of getting revenge as a lot of you ended up in jail instead of dead which means you have full memory of the past events and that to me seems it would be more fun then typing out a massive thing on the forums I mean I’m doing it and I’m getting bored. Had I been in your shoes though I would of planned my revenge just saying gentlemen
We asked for 250k and your vest (we wanted your vest for rp sakes as it seemed funny at the time), which you where happy to give 250k for a lieutenant so idk what your talking about. Plus your lit proving fail rp, as no where does it say you need 3 people pointing guns at the hostages at all time as one guy with a gun is all you need to kill someone just shoot them in head and they die. Also we make the demands, and all legal orgs go by rule 1 hostage 1 demands where does it say that, demands are based on the situation, and maybe if orgs tried to rp more then we wouldnt have problems like this. But as we said we wont have problems like this anymore as we dont wanna do more gunstore robberies with RP like this and we got told by FIB leader that they will no longer RP with us so. Enjoy siiting in ur offices boys for majority of the day, and dont complain to us after that gangs are dead.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
"But we had two hostages in side the shop being held gun point by several of our gang members and they opened fire without any demands or anything they just shot like we where target dummies and not human beings trying to make be in the tough times" You didn't have 6 people aiming guns at 2 hostages you actually had 2-3 people inside with the two legal org hostages. We aren't dumb and we are not gonna give 30 vagos members that are known for violence demands when our main objective is to secure the hostages. My question is if you had several of your gang members holding two hostages inside the shop at gun point then how did the hostages not die? Our plan was made because of how low numbers you had inside the store. We rushed the store and we kept the hostages safe in the store while 20-25 of your members sat on the roofs. About the sniper, LSPD had nothing to do with that I believe that was SAHP that had the sniper and wasn't really approved by FIB/LSPD. I don't even think the sniper was necessary to the success of the gun store and it wasn't even needed for the plan we had
But where was your demands or anything. You never said anything to us and you opened fire, the lead negotiator said sorry after we got shot by a sniper just so funny, it aint ghetto buddy not kos. Also very RP ramming a wooden thick door with a drone just superior RP. Was supprised you didnt ram the door with cars to check inside. Plus boys you show its fail rp as we said we would kill hostages if "you asked no drones, no heli in the area free passage" so your not even listening to simple demands that would kill the hostage normaly, but we wanted to rp instead of shoot outs like orgs do now for a while.

Last edited:

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Would y’all prefer that we have a event and fix the situation and do it your way or what because I think this entire situation is a bit overboard even for you guys

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Would y’all prefer that we have a event and fix the situation and do it your way or what because I think this entire situation is a bit overboard even for you guys
Fix with an event, you wasted like 30m of our time we couldnt attend to submarine as you took like 5m each time we said a demands to think, your dude lit said gotta go in my head to think if he can give us his vest or not. You then took our guns which we earn compared to legals. And arrested our boys for over 1h IDK what you smoking buddy but that aint gotta cut it. As you lit took like 1h+ of peoples time trying to enjoy the game and just rule break send them in prision where now they cant even go to gym and sit in jail, and even if you try to rp in jail you probs go solitary. We dont want events if your gonna do the same shit every time we try to RP, you did it last gun store, you got punish and then you pull this like what is the recruiting policy because vagos got higher standards than legals from what im looking at.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Fix with an event, you wasted like 30m of our time we couldnt attend to submarine as you took like 5m each time we said a demands to think, your dude lit said gotta go in my head to think if he can give us his vest or not. You then took our guns which we earn compared to legals. And arrested our boys for over 1h IDK what you smoking buddy but that aint gotta cut it. As you lit took like 1h+ of peoples time trying to enjoy the game and just rule break send them in prision where now they cant even go to gym and sit in jail, and even if you try to rp in jail you probs go solitary. We dont want events if your gonna do the same shit every time we try to RP, you did it last gun store, you got punish and then you pull this like what is the recruiting policy because vagos got higher standards than legals from what im looking at.
That’s our fault you decided to do that robbery so close to subs mate you do that on purpose and we both know it don’t turn that against me

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
That’s our fault you decided to do that robbery so close to subs mate you do that on purpose and we both know it don’t turn that against me
We didnt do shit on purpose we do gunstore robberies when we get a hostage, as other wise that is going to be a shit show. And your officer was in patrol in the ghetto and got sniped close to mega mall and we went as fast as possible to chumash gun store, to have rp as subs is just pure shoot out. We wanted the gun store to be fast so both sides could go straight to subs as we started it around 23:30 st, but as i said before we lit had to walk up and whistle and shout as you guy lit did tea partys thinking what you going to do each time you came and negotiated, even for a single vest.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
We didnt do shit on purpose we do gunstore robberies when we get a hostage, as other wise that is going to be a shit show. And your officer was in patrol in the ghetto and got sniped close to mega mall and we went as fast as possible to chumash gun store, to have rp as subs is just pure shoot out. We wanted the gun store to be fast so both sides could go straight to subs as we started it around 23:30 st, but as i said before we lit had to walk up and whistle and shout as you guy lit did tea partys thinking what you going to do each time you came and negotiated, even for a single vest.
No my officer the officer of mine you took directly when we got there

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
No my officer the officer of mine you took directly when we got there
Yes we had one hostage from ghetto, and one as 2/3 officers alone pulled up in the middle of road with guns tucked away and started making fortnite castles we walked up demands hands up, as we had 25+ people at that exact time and took a hostage all was within our rights. Only thing was rule break could of been urs failrp having 3 cops unarmed in middle of a gun store robbery just placing barricades. Anyway I'm going to sleep, and as kenny said leave it to state admins, if they need pov give us 12h as we might be asleep depending when its requested.
Also would love to see who had the idea of using snipers to shoot at us without any demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom