Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VevZi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sam Gort
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: GMT+0
4. Average online per day : 4-12 hours a day.
5. Your Discord : Srgort#8409
6. Your Nickname: Sam Tomm
7. Your ID : 980
Additional information
1. Applying for the leadership of LifeInvader.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation.

- I would like to add more roleplay with other organisations like PD/FIB/SHPD by giving them the numbers of people that are trying to sell illegal items and also add more roleplay to making templates and other business related items.

- I would like to treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• By making the quality of ads better and to make more sense in the English grammar.
  • By making LifeInvader a non toxic organisation so employees must be on there best behaviour when dealing with LifeInvader situations.
  • By treating LifeInvaders to bigger rewards that is not based off just the amount of ads you have completed but being helpful when needed.
Love from the future LifeInvader employees. <3
++ He is a good guy. Knows the city from every angle. Is an experienced man. I VOTE FOR HIM.

sam007

Player
Player
Sam is very deserving for the leadership of LI, he has been very good, understanding and non toxic high command in LI. He is a hard working guy and knows how to handle situations whether it be internal, with LI employees or external, with other orgs. He deserves.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Your application for leader of Lifeinvader is Approved.
  • Interview is scheduled on 26th of April 2022, 20:00 Server Time.
  • Please be available in the #waiting-room 10 minutes before the start of interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom