Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rusty Slater
Administrators nickname
Mahzor
Date
Aug 30, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/M5qQHeg

RUS7Y

Player
Player
Mahzor,
This is not the first time SAHP has been disbanded as you're well aware. I was lucky enough to be a part of SAHP both times.

As stated in the proof provided. You yourself say that the admin will receive a warning as he forgot to remove the strike. Now I do not agree with what happened in the dept chat. Yes, I believe it was wrong and those involved should be punished.

Why I'm writing to you is because the disbanding of organizations needs to be revisited by you and your team. As stated in my suggestions in the grand discord this not only hurts the city it also hurts the new leader. It takes a few weeks minimum to get an LEO org up and running which by this time is half the new leader's term.

I and many others believe that disbandment should be shelved unless deemed absolutely necessary by the admins. I'm not saying remove it completely as sometimes disbanding an org may be the only thing to do. However, demoting the leader and forcing the deputy to take over is in my mind the better option. This means the org will continue to run while a new leader is found.

Over the last 2 weeks, the SAHP HR team ran multiple recruitment drives. Over the last 2 weeks, I believe we took in over 40 new recruits. Before they even got to really know and understand the org it was disbanded. Now I've spoken myself to a number of these recruits. As being part of the SAHP HR team I helped hire a number of them. They have expressed to me that they would not apply for an LEO org again because of the disbandments.

I did not mean for this to be a rant in this thread and I know it's probably not the right place for it to be. However, this needs to be heard!

I do like this city. I'm a 16k ID and feel like I've been around forever. However, a number of players are leaving because of this matter. It needs to be addressed!

I believe a server vote needs to be taken on this matter.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Hello!

I'm not gonna let deputy to take over leadership. SAHP should be disbanded fully. New leader will take care of organisation and he will be responsible for employee. As per server policy if leader is removed from his post - the whole organisation must be disbanded as well. It helps us to filter organisation from ppl who are breaking rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom