Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Larry
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: est
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 23:00 pm until 05:00 am
5. Average online per day: 7 hours
6. Your Discord: keythebeastyo21 7779
7. Your Nickname: Larry Mcgavin
8. Your ID: 42643
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: state

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: id like to become a admin as I was once a level 4 admins I took a break for personal reasons and then decided to stay in rp for a while but I would now like to leave the rp and become a admin again so that I may help other players by making sure server rules aren’t broken wnd rp isn’t ruined by this
2. What are your strengths?: I am a strong listener and understanding of everyone’s situations, critical thinking, quick precise thinking
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: sometimes jumping to conclusions to quickly without fully allowing a story to be told (working on it)
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: yes bags are packed
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: no none at this time

Thank you for consideration admin team much love ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom