Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
1. Name: Kevin
2. Age: 23
3. Time Zone: Eastern
4. Average Online Per Day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Tosca
7. Your ID: 610

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- After my successful term as leader of FIB, I have proudly built the FIB organization up from beginning with 500k in the starting organization balance, having no active personnel due to disbandment, and competing with the launch of another project into the modern FIB which has only received 1 warning in 30 days throughout my term. After a long examination with myself, my curators, and supporters I have made the decision that now is the opportune time for me to make my return to Grand Roleplay Crime Organizations. I have chosen to apply for the Marabunta Gang because of its unique nature, and the fact that the organization itself is currently struggling. I will employ a similar approach what was employed with the rebuilding of FIB in the fact that I will appoint at the beginning, a deputy of turfs, and a deputy of events. My primary goal will be to satisfy the curatorial requirements of Fort Zancudo Robberies and Store Robberies per week. After these initial goals have been completed and turfs are in order, I will then look to appoint two further deputies: A deputy for IC events, and a deputy for Public Relations and OOC Affairs (to give back to the Ghetto, and the community as a whole). Overall, it shall my primary goal to rebuild Marabunta Grande from the ground up, and make the organization one of the competitive gangs within the city.

- I feel that I have the experience necessary to build a successful gang, as well as the connections in the community to make people not only interested in the gang itself, but interested in the events that we do. I have always stated and feel it is my philosophy that Crime is important to the functionality of the server as a whole. When gangs are active, they in turn create a domino effect that allow State Organizations to be active. An example of this would be during my tenure as Bloods Deputy assisting Yoki Vis and his crew run the Bloods Street Gang. We were constantly able to bring in over 100 players who were at various times of the day active and engaging in the roleplay community. If appointed leader of Marabunta Grande, it will be my goal to bring players into the organization both new and veteran to the Grand Roleplay community. I will establish a simple but fair standard that will allow new players access to the gang with restricted permissions, and my deputies and I will take it upon ourselves to train and develop these new players to ensure they understand both IC and OOC rules and how systems and scripts of the server function. Another philosophy is that I believe in the development of new players, and do not believe in turning people away just because they are "fresh off the boat", but rather I find it important to teach and mentor these new players, and that will be a major focus within the organization if I am appointed as leader.

- Finally, I believe that my resume in Crime and knowledge of the rules, systems of how crime works specifically when it comes to turfs makes me the ideal candidate for this organization. I am able to conduct myself according to the rules of the Grand Roleplay community as I have demonstrated during my tenure as an Administrator for the server, as well as my more recent tenure as Leader of FIB. I will also strive to make sure that the players in my organization are able to handle the responsibility entrusted to us, and will punish and remove these players in an appropriate manner if they fail to comply with rules. I assure all curators that if there is an issue, they will only need to speak to me once before it is resolved. I also will ensure that a positive community environment will take place while I am the leader of Marabunta, and toxicity will be strictly prohibited by internal regulations as well as server rules.

3. Your Advices for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization?

- As stated previously in my application, I believe one of the most important factors of roleplay when it comes to Crime is first ensuring that scripted IC roleplay events are managed properly at the Organizational level. I also hold good working relationships with all of the current Ghetto Leaders, and believe that I will be able to establish good working relationships with other leaders that may be appointed to organizations at the curators pleasure, and while we may hate each other ICly, I will be able to work with both Rival Gang Leaders and State Organization Leaders OOCly to make events that truly engage the community, rather they be scripted or unscripted.

- As also previously stated, it is critical to make all players in the community feel welcome, rather they just stepped foot off the boat or if they have been in the city as long as I have. There will be a mechanism to test players knowledge both ICly and OOCly, and players that are new to the server and not as familiar with rules and systems will still be welcome into the gang, but with lower permissions. They will be closely monitored by experienced players within the organization, and failure to comply with the rules of the server will result in the dismissal of ANY players from the organization. It is critical to obey the rules in order to have the maximum level of enjoyment from RP.

Thank You Administration, and I look forward to your response! :)

Last edited:

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing your application, I have decided to accept it.

Congratulations! You are selected for interviews on Friday, 13th of May at 21:15 server time. Please join the waiting room 5-10 minutes in advance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom