Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shivam

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+5;30

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: wolfgangster

6. Your Nickname: Wolf Federal

7. Your ID: 92745

Additional information

1. Leader of The Bloods Street gang-

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-) Because I'm good at management, communication, and leadership, I want to be the head of the Bloods Street Gang. I wish to improve my abilities in this company. First off, I've served as an under deputy or deputy on every gang. I have a lot of gang experience. I would like to take the lead over them, and I have a lot of members that are constantly involved and eager to participate, especially when it comes to painting in the ghetto and other events.

2-) I'd like to take the helm of the Bloods Street Gang because it's a solid group that attracts new members. We will take care to only hire those who are aware of their policies. which might always be having fun. I'll see to it that the organization's warehouse is stocked and that weapons and armor are available whenever needed, particularly during events.

3-) Although it may seem impossible, my goal is to inspire my fellow gang members and guide the Bloods Street Gang to become the most dominant gang in the city. Together with my team management, I can create a powerful and well-liked entity in the city. My strong beliefs and opinions may help me become the gang's leader and foster the growth of other members.

1. We plan to Provide situations, activities, or tasks and missions that let gang members role-play with one another. This could involve cooperative storytelling sessions or team-building exercises. Giving gang members a range of opportunities to socialize and work together will foster creativity and strengthen bonds within the organization.

2. My goal is to have more gang members participate in RP situations. One of the secrets to having quality roleplay is to be strict. I'll only extend invitations to those who have prior experience, but I'll also let some newcomers in if they're committed and ready to learn about the guidelines for becoming a gangster in this city.

3. Gang members who actively participate and add to the roleplay should be recognized and rewarded. This can entail showcasing outstanding roleplaying moments. I swear that if given the chance, I would use these tactics on the members of my gang.

Ranking System
15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
==High Command==
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

Best Regards,
Wolf Federal
loved it

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Bloods Gang ❤️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I would like to tell that i am playing on this project for almost 1.6 years. I joined every single legal and illegal org such as LSPD,SAHP,FIB,NG,EMS and all gangs as High Command. In the starting i was in SAHP, so when the term finished i joined my 1st gang marabunta at rank 2 and learned how to attend events without breaking a rule and properly after ending of term

I joined Bloods in Lio Bolo's term as rank 9 ( 1 rank lower then HC ) i asked him HC but he refused so because of my prior knowledge i helped many of my gang members because they are breaking too much rules and in Lio's term i learned everything and how to run a gang, how to lead store robberies, hostage situation, battleship everything i learned and joined many gangs as under deputy after Lio's term

Lastly, I think the gangs in the ghetto right now have mostly inexperienced leaders and disbanding there term too quick and not active in ghetto ill make my term long like Levi's term and make my gang active in ghetto !

The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

Ranking System
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10k-30k each store robbery ( depends on many factors )
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thanking for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

blue kevin

Player
Player
1. Jawwad
3. gmt
4. 3-6 hours
5. Ominato Uchiha
6. Uzukami Uchiha

Additional information
1. Bloods

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people. Especially players who are coming into the server solo.

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a ton of fun for both sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues.

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.
-My Experience - I been in many ORGs and also in gang once i've been in the city 2 for a long time I am familiar with almost all the rules of city. i've also have good amount of leadership experience and i am sure of that i can use that experience in this gang and try to make this gang active again.

Adam NoMercyKnight

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL:adam
2.Your age:17
3.Time zone:UTC+1
4.Average online per day:3-7
5.Your Discord:adame marruecos
6.Your Nickname:adame marruecos
7.Your ID:62700
1. LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

2)1. will try to make blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.
2.After spending so long in gangs as high command and deputy, I have led many events in gangs. I will keep the blood Gang alive and participate in all of the events as much as I have.
3.Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3)I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting
1.this will be my ranking system
1.freeze
2.newbie
3.hustler
4.Gangster
5 real blood
6.Big Blood
7.Recruiter
8-grafitties
9-Mafia
10-turfer
==High Command==
11-event leadre
12-under deputy
13-deputy
Regards, adame marruecos

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.

- The gang's distinguished location so Bloods Street Gang located in the middle of ghetto so it will be near to fights with the other gangs and we like that.
- I like the red colour and Bloods Street Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.

- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error :
- Old enough in the city.

- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System :

1. Freeze
2. LOA
3. Newbie
4. Gangster
5. Shooter
6. Graffiti Team
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Warlord
11. O.G
12. Godfather
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals :

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- make this term best term for Bloods Street Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings
Mohammed Error

Last edited:

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Do not spam with same application. If I see next time you will get a forum punishment

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for bloods:

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

4X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX BLOODS DEPUTY-ALL GANG HC
New_Project.jpg

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

sivang

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Sivan​

2. Your age: 16​

3. Time zone: GMT‎+3​

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord: shalom#1978​

6. Your Nickname: Mikee Blu​

7. Your ID: 26123​

Additional information

I want to become a leader to get more rp experience as a leader and improve, i have many experience with gangs as i was high command in all gangs so i know my way around the city and its rules. i want to become a leader to improve the general level of rp in the city and especialy in my gang, being a leader was a long time goal that i think i am ready of achiving now. the main goal of the gang will be getto activing as its the most notible and the best way to promote your gang and show activity, i will also go for 100% turf and 100% graffiti.​

-A lot of people are saying they will rank people based on experience and trust but latly thats not happening, on my leadership i will make sure only experienced players will get a high rank, i will make sure no one will get a higher/ lower rank than they deserve.​

-I will always push the gang to do sprays and to go to events.​

-Lately you see a lot of gangs who do not care about their own members and let them die, i will ensure that helping our people is the number one priority and that whoever skips over gang members bodies or just passes by when a fight if happening will not get far within the gang.​

-Bloods HQ is centered in the middle of the getto which makes it easy to get to sparys and other gang members who need help in the ghetto very fast, the ability to get to places so quick improve the RP and the PVP inside the ghetto.​

thank you for reading my aplication and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Coffinson
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

-I want to be Bloods Street Gang's leader, because I want to give my members the most exciting and fun experience by giving everyone a fair chance to prove themselves.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

-
I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

-Being stuck in the same rank for a long time can lead to unhappiness and causing trouble in the organization, so I will give rank up to everyone who deserves and is capable and I am sure that when they get a rank up they will try to do their best.

-I will do FZ raid at least once a day and minimum 2 store/gun shop robberies a day. This way everyone can have the best roleplaying experience. I will make sure that my members are not getting bored.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

- Teaching the new players the rules of the server.

- I will make sure that ghetto is not empty.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

Ninja Vansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Agarwal.
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-9hrs.
5. Your Discord - vanshog12
6. Your Nickname - Ninja Vansh
7. Your ID - 81728
Additional information

1. Leader of The Bloods Street gang.

1st Reason. I have been bloods street gang, Ballas gang, families & vagos but in these all the HQ I loved the most was Bloods HQ.

2nd Reason. I was not a HC in Bloods but yeah I was one in ballas and families have a good experience in both had friend attended many clands and the military base robbery I have been a good event leader in those all.

3rd Reason. I like ghetto clapping the most I will go with my gang in ghetto and just kill it.

1. I will be regular in store robberies.
2. I will make sure that no one gets more than 5th Rank after joining.
3. I will order a good bonus system for graffities, territory captures, etc..
4. I will make sure that when I am in or out of city the gang will be active more turffers, more managers & more experienced deputies.
5. The people who does any small mistake just a warning & if any big mistake fired from the org.

Bonus System & Requirements
1. Minimum 7 Graffities - $10.500.( $1.500 per)

2. Territory Capture - 5k each person.( If won )
3. Clands - 2k each person.( minimum 3 should be collected )

Ranking Systems
15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. Underboss
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
=====High Commands=====
10. Mafia
9. Gangster
8. Turfer
7. Clapper
6. Graffitist
5. Shooter
4. Hitman
3. Enforcer
2. New Bloods
1. Suspended

Best Regards - Ninja Vansh.

Last edited:

River Blue

EN2 Marabunta Grande Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: keeganxvuitton
6. Your Nickname: Keegan Vuitton
7. Your ID: 108096
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang ❤️

1. I aspire to lead the Bloods Street Gang organization to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.
2. My ambition is to lead the Blood Street gang and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.
3. I envision leading the Blood Street gang to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.

Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.

Foster opportunities for interaction: Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.

Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villain
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

Best Regards,
Keegan Vuitton.

6qsI7IG.png

Last edited:

Leo Blancco

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Leo
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day:4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .leooo4
6. Your Nickname:Leo DaYoungin
7. Your ID: 25280
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2.1: I have a lot experience in gangs especially Bloods . I want to be a leader of this org because i know how to lead events calmly and without any toxicity. I have been in bloods since i was newbie and i gained some experience about HQ and since i have been higher up in other gangs i gained more and more experience.

2.2: A good leader in the org a little bit strictly, leading stuff correctly, it will run the gang without issues. Also when going ghetto having fun killing people. Also i never been leader of any org but i might be strict and serious about rule breaks and leading events.

2.3:Honestly im cool with the people who are not toxic and that who respect the rules. I am friendly with everyone who respects me and who will be not toxic by just getting killed or robbed. I like that every gang member to feel free to request for anything and be respectful to others, show no toxictly, to show their best what they could to to run the best gang ever.

2.4:I also want to add that Blood Street Gang might dominate in every events and being a reachfulfillment crew.
I love employer and structure inside. In this case a gang,but for that to be feasible each member of the highcommand and even the lower ranks.

3.1: Not any friendly fire

3.2: Turfs 100%

3.3: Improving the crime in the city so people know we dominate the city.

3.4: Not recruiting family members without experience. Just because hes in your family doesnt mean he can join your gang without experience and the requirements.

3.5: Improving RP when robbing people or dealing with LEO's so both ways are satisfied with the RP we will do.

3.6: All days seeing people breaking rules, Leaving RP situation while being robbed or being shot, Car Ramming to have priority to kill someone while hes on the ground and mostly Running into HQ's while being chased i wont tolerate that and will become a really big punishment.

3.7: Will be active with my graffiti team to get max profits every hour.

3.8: The last goal i want for my gang is that we pull up to events and try our best to dominate them.

Thanks for reading my application!
Bloods on top !

Last edited:

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu103892
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the Blood street GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The blood street gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in marabunta gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of my blood street gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 BOSS
14 CRIME SENIOR BOSS
13. CRIME JUNIOR BOSS
12. CRIME WARLORD
11 BLOOD TURF LEADER
10 BLOOD TURFER
09 MANAGER OF EVENTS
08 KINGPIN
07 KING OF GRAFFITI
06 graffiti
05 PRO CLAPPER
04 SHARP SHOOTER
03 BLOODY GANGSTER
02 bloody
01 freeze

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

Oscarr Wanted

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Bittu

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+5;30

4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Classy22

6. Your Nickname: Classy Gangster

7. Your ID:74529

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Bloods Street gang-

1. I want to become leader of Bloods of The Bloods Street Gang because it was my first gang I joined in city and spent a long time in Bloods and had a great experience with the gang so I Bloods is my first choice to be leader of
  1. I have been in all other gangs and been under deputy in Ballas in Aniks term and handled whole gang when he was not available in city and that was my first experience in having leadership skills and handling every gang members at a Event and doing negotiations.
  2. I am Deputy of Gangsters Family so i know everything regarding handling people and how to solve any kind of dispute between people so i think i can handle
Taking all 3 Points in mind i think i am a good choice for Bloods Leader if you consider me

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will Improve roleplay experience by doing following things
  1. More Use of /me /do and /try commands helps other players to understand RP properly and clearly I would ask all my gang members to use these commands as much as possible

1. Proper Negotiations with LEO's following all the Rules and acting as realistic as i can so that experience of both sides improve as i have seen many people doing negotiations badly from gang sides

1. by Improving ghetto activity as due to so less gang have leaders ghetto is almost dead i would try to get maximum gang members of my gang to improve ghetto activity
Some of my goals
  1. 100% Graffiti as i have many active members and a whole team for doing graffiti
  1. 100% Turf as i am a good shooter and i have many more good shooters with me
  1. High Ghetto Activity to improve RP
  1. Maximum gang members i would try that my gang Bloods have Maximum num

Ranking System

15. King

14. Deputy

13. Under deputy

12. Ak 47

11. Event Leader

10. Turfer

==High Command==

9. Death Bringer

8. Punisher

7. Graffiti Leader

6. Graffitist

5. Killer

4. Villain

3. Warlord

2. Clapper

1. Freeze

Best Regards,

Classy Gangster

Last edited:

John Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1 : Anthony
2 : 17
3 : CST
4 : 6-10 Hours
5 : Insanity#8520
6 : Davante Glockz
7 :

1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.
😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom