Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: ralfs
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average online per day:8-18h (depending on the day)
5. Your Discord:palma4299
6. Your Nickname: Palma blu
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. Its been3 years since I have been playing on GRP server1 and 2. i have learned a lot from my expierience. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The bloods.

3. How will I improve RP
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too.

My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

my ranking sistem:
15.leader
14.deputy
13.under dep
12.highcommand
11.event leader
10.warlord
9. turfer
8.grafiti leader
7.og gangster
6.gangser
5.young gangster
4.young blood
3.grafiti
2.street rat
1.suspended

Palma Blu
ex leader of bloods 1x ex leader of marabunta 1x ex deputy leader of bloods 2x ex deputy leader of families 1x
Tnx for reading my application #bringbackoldgangs

Harshita_115417

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Neha Singh
2. Your age - 18+
3. Time zone - gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 10-11 hrs
5. Your Discord - queenlyvibess
6. Your Nickname - Jujutsu Kaisen
7. Your ID - 115417
Additional information
1. Leader of... : b̳l̳o̳o̳d̳s̳.̳.̳.̳.̳

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
ɪ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴀɴɢ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ. ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴏ.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :
ᴍʏ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴇɴꜰᴏʀᴄᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪʀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴘ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀꜱꜱɪꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʀᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ.

Last edited:

Toha Tzariar

Life is a journey, not a destination.
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Asfaqur Rahaman
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+6
Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
Your Discord: Asfaqur Rahaman#3140
Your Nickname: Toha Tzariarr
Your ID: 99884

1.Additional information
Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1. I would like to be leader of Blood as I've been in gangs a lot during my time in the city. I have always been in the strongest gangs and most active gangs for months now and I have been given high command positions in every gang in the city, and I have gained a lot of experience during that time, and I believe it would be a successful term. I have been in the city for nearly a year now and have been in all gangs as HC at some point or another and being a leader has always been something I have wanted to achieve as I believe I have the needed leadership skills to lead a gang such as Blood.
2.During my time in the city, I have also been a high command in LEO organizations so I know the ins and outs of every situation that gangs may get in and how to overcome these tough situations I Can Hendel Everything. Leader should always take care of their members no matter what. I will care about the members under my leadership. I will provide them with anything they might need.
3.I know That what problems a leader faces, what are the main problems with people, what are the specific needs of people, and I am sure that if I get the leadership, I will definitely lead the organization for the full 30 days and make it a better organization in the City.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.Make Bloods the most active gang in the city and the most feared gang in the city.
2.As a leader, I will personally play with them to check their roleplay quality. I will help teach them if they make any mistakes. I think this way a lot of new people will get a chance to play or learn to gang Which they never found anywhere. But I can only do this when I think they know all the rules of the city properly. Because the rules of the city are higher than me or my gang's priority.
3. Active
Gang In Ghetto. And I will Give a Good Bouns To My Gang Members. One of the main reason is why I Want to lead the Bloods Gang is to show my leadership skills and give a new face to lead the Bloods.

Here is my ranking system:
15. Boss.
14. Under Boss.
13. Godfather.
12. Mafia.
11. Event Manager.
10. Turfer.
9. Drug Lord.

--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader.
7. Shooter.
6. Enforcer.
5. Gangster.
4. Clapper.
3. Member.
2. Newbie.
1. Freeze.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Best Regards - Toha Tzariarr.

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
1. Hadi Khatri
2. 15
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours
5. hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatrii
7. 94346
Additional information
1. LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANDE
2. I have never seen a good leader of bloods and i dont see blood that much active like marabunta,vagos and ballas.I wanna show the whole city that there is a gang named BLOODS and it is active
3. As a leader i would:
Develop a Strong Character Background:
  • Create a detailed and compelling backstory for your character. Include information about their upbringing, motivations, and past experiences that led them to become a gang leader. This will provide a rich foundation for your roleplay.
  1. Understand Your Gang's Identity:
    • Define your gang's culture, values, and goals. Consider the gang's history, hierarchy, and relationships with other factions. This will give your character a sense of purpose and direction within the roleplay world.
  2. Build Relationships with Other Characters:
    • Interact with other characters in the roleplay, both within and outside your gang. Forge alliances, rivalries, and partnerships. Collaborate with other players to create dynamic and evolving storylines.
  3. Balanced Leadership Style:
    • Portray a leadership style that fits your character and the gang's nature. Balance authority with approachability, and consider how your character would handle challenges and conflicts within the gang.
  4. Maintain Consistency:
    • Be consistent in your character's behavior, decisions, and reactions. Consistency helps create a believable and immersive experience for both you and the other participants in the roleplay.
  5. Create Depth in Interactions:
    • Avoid one-dimensional interactions. Develop nuanced relationships with your gang members, allies, and enemies. Explore the emotional aspects of your character, such as fears, ambitions, and moral dilemmas.
  6. Embrace Challenges:
    • Welcome challenges and setbacks for your character. Overcoming adversity can lead to interesting character development and story arcs. It also provides opportunities for collaboration with other players.
  7. Respect Other Players:
    • Remember that roleplay is a collaborative activity. Be respectful of other players' boundaries and storylines. Avoid dominating the narrative and give space for other characters to shine.
  8. Contribute to the Roleplay World:
    • Actively contribute to the development of the roleplay world. Create events, storylines, or conflicts that involve multiple players. This not only adds depth to the overall narrative but also makes the experience more engaging for everyone.
  9. OOC Communication:
    • Maintain open out-of-character communication. Discuss plot points, conflicts, and potential collaborations with other players. This helps ensure that everyone is on the same page and enhances the overall cohesion of the roleplay.
My ranks
1.Enforcer
2.Shadowblade
3.Blackheart
4.Nightshade
5.Graffit Team
6.Viper Commander
7.Ghost Sentinel
8.Dreadnought
9.Crimson Kingpin
10.Turfer
11. Bloodhound Elite
12.Turf Leader
13.Dark Sovereign
14.Wraith Inquisitor
15.Inferno Overlord

Last edited:

abhii

Player
Player
1. Abhi Tewatiya
2. 23
3. EST
4. 8 hours
5. Legend Abhi#9251
6. AVII LEGEND
7. 82541

Additional information
1. Leader of.. Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I wantt to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well..

• What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe

• Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility. For example, that we go on Turfs, Cland, aircraft caryare, sparys, and be in the ghetto. And I will be doing funny events with other organization. want to keep a good RP level,
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization..
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city..

ayaan_20

Player
Player
1. Hadi Khatri
2. 16
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours
5. hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatrii
7. 94346
Additional information
1. Never been a leader but i have been deputy of multiple gangs and rn im under deputy of Marabunta for third time ,always had a dream of becoming a leader,i know how to lead and have good social skills
2. I have never seen a good leader of bloods and i dont see blood that much active like marabunta,vagos and ballas.I wanna show the whole city that there is a gang named BLOODS and it is active
3. As a leader i would:
  • Create a detailed and compelling backstory for your character. Include information about their upbringing, motivations, and past experiences that led them to become a gang leader. This will provide a rich foundation for your roleplay.
    • Define your gang's culture, values, and goals. Consider the gang's history, hierarchy, and relationships with other factions. This will give your character a sense of purpose and direction within the roleplay world.
    • Interact with other characters in the roleplay, both within and outside your gang. Forge alliances, rivalries, and partnerships. Collaborate with other players to create dynamic and evolving storylines.
    • Portray a leadership style that fits your character and the gang's nature. Balance authority with approachability, and consider how your character would handle challenges and conflicts within the gang.
  4. Maintain Consistency:
    • Be consistent in your character's behavior, decisions, and reactions. Consistency helps create a believable and immersive experience for both you and the other participants in the roleplay.
    • Avoid one-dimensional interactions. Develop nuanced relationships with your gang members, allies, and enemies. Explore the emotional aspects of your character, such as fears, ambitions, and moral dilemmas.
  6. Embrace Challenges:
    • Welcome challenges and setbacks for your character. Overcoming adversity can lead to interesting character development and story arcs. It also provides opportunities for collaboration with other players.
    • Remember that roleplay is a collaborative activity. Be respectful of other players' boundaries and storylines. Avoid dominating the narrative and give space for other characters to shine.
    • Actively contribute to the development of the roleplay world. Create events, storylines, or conflicts that involve multiple players. This not only adds depth to the overall narrative but also makes the experience more engaging for everyone.
  9. OOC Communication:
    • Maintain open out-of-character communication. Discuss plot points, conflicts, and potential collaborations with other players. This helps ensure that everyone is on the same page and enhances the overall cohesion of the roleplay.
definitely a top contender for leader , All the best bud!

Somu Cursed

A Player From Odisha, India 🇮🇳
Player
Information ->

1. Your Name IRL - Somu
2. Your Age - 16
3. Your Time Zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average Online Per Day - 10 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord - s0mu69
6. Your Nickname - Somu Cursed
7. Your ID - 98815

Additional Information ->

1. Leader Of Blood Street Gang.

-> I have gained a great deal of understanding into each gang's subtleties by fully immersing myself in it. But what ignited an unmatched enthusiasm in me was my membership with the Bloods. I became engrossed in the Bloods' events, operations, and activities as soon as I joined because I was so drawn to their philosophy. Through this in-depth exploration, I have developed a thorough comprehension of gang dynamics and sharpened my ability to accurately and competently handle a variety of circumstances.

-> I am consistently available to lead events within the Bloods. Additionally, I am dedicated to assisting newcomers, guiding them through our gang's regulations and event participation. I aspire to create a welcoming atmosphere where new members seamlessly integrate into our community, ensuring everyone understands our gang's rules and engages actively in our events.

-> I've held significant ranks within each gang I've joined, demonstrating my capability to effectively manage and lead. My extensive experience in different gangs has honed my skills in gang management.

3. Your Advices For Improving RolePlay Level In Organization.

-> I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
-> I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work.
-> I Will Do Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active.
-> I Will Make Ghetto More Active By Doing Multiple Activities

My Ranking System ->

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Turfer
12 - Under Deputy
11 - God Father
10 - High Command
9 - Graffiti Leader
8 - Clapper
7 - Graffiti Team
6 - Villain
5 - OG Blood
4 - Gangster
3 - Homies
2 - Freshers
1 - Freeze

Thanks For Reading.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Bloods Interview at 12:00 Server Time on 18th of November

1- Somu Cursed - 98815 - s0mu69

If you cannot join the interview at the given time,please let me know atleast 5 hours before the interviews.

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Bloods Application Re-Opened

Here are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Bloods Street Gang located in the middle of ghetto so it will be near to fights with the other gangs and we like that.
- I like the red colour and Bloods Street Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.
- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error :
- Old enough in the city.
- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System :

1. Freeze
2. LOA
3. Newbie
4. Gangster
5. Shooter
6. Graffiti Team
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Warlord
11. O.G
12. Godfather
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals :

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Bloods Street Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings
Mohammed Error

River Blue

EN2 Marabunta Grande Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: keeganxvuitton
6. Your Nickname: Keegan Vuitton
7. Your ID: 108096
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang ❤️

1. I aspire to lead the Bloods Street Gang organization to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.
2. My ambition is to lead the Blood Street gang and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.
3. I envision leading the Blood Street gang to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.

Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.

Foster opportunities for interaction: Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.

Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villain
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Keegan Vuitton.

6qsI7IG.png
+

River Blue

EN2 Marabunta Grande Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: keeganxvuitton
6. Your Nickname: Keegan Vuitton
7. Your ID: 108096

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang ❤️
i. I aspire to lead the Bloods Street Gang organization to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.
ii. My ambition is to lead the Blood Street gang and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.
iii. I envision leading the Blood Street gang to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.
Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.
Foster opportunities for interaction: Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.
Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villain
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

Best Regards,

Keegan Vuitton.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2 (Hungarian time)

4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours

5. Your Discord: liamlv_

6. Your Nickname: Liam Empowered

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Bloods Street gang

To Begin with, Ive always wanted to be bloods Leader since summer because I saw how my friend Naf Enzo did such an amazing job leading a gang and making bloods one of the best gangs of all time and because of this I want to become like him a strong bloods leader with active people as well as being extremly succesfull in turfs and capture.

Secondly, I want a gang with an experienced Leader and It appears that the only one still willing to become that Is me, Ive been reading applications and talking to these new generation of Leaders and all I can say is that im dissapointed, its not that I dont belive that new people cannot do what the old people did however, I also do belive that they would need 2 or 3 months of more experience before they could apply, now with me that should be cleared as I have been deputy over 20 times and in all of those terms I can say the gang was relativly sucessful and thats what I want in the city a succesfull gang and the only way to do that now is if I take charge.

Lastly, I want to become Leader of Bloods because the more leaders there are the better the IC competition for example "Gang War RP" and the better The capture OOC part of gangs are, I belive that when there is not 5 leaders and 5 gangs active its a waste of resources to have one disbanded and it kind of ruins the RP since in Real life a gang doesnt just dissapear for 2 weeks then come back with a brand new leader and brand new group of people.

Well, my advice on improving on Improving the Roleplay is making the leaders and deputies of the gang spend as much time doing events and on the server as possible, I understand everybody has their OOC stuff to attend to but I do not think its that hard to do at least 4 events per day. My second advice on improving Roleplay is gang initations and more structure and respect in the gang inbetween higher ranks and lower ranks. For example when i see a rank 3 telling a rank 8 to fuck himself or something like that.

Thanks for reading my application.

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Bloods Interview at 16:00 Server Time on 19th of November

1- Evil - 14809 - evil.404

2 - Keegan Vuitton - 108096 - keeganxvuitton

Application Closed now

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Soumen
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname : Soumen Mandal
7. ID : 73625

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) I believe I am well-suited to lead the Bloods due to my extensive understanding of gang dynamics and my experience in various gang environments. I have been part of different gangs, including serving as a under deputy, which has given me valuable insights into the challenges and intricacies of gang operations. This experience has equipped me with the knowledge required to make informed decisions and navigate complex situations effectively.

B) My previous roles within gangs have allowed me to develop strong leadership qualities. I have demonstrated the ability to lead teams, delegate responsibilities, and mediate conflicts, all of which are essential for maintaining cohesion and stability within the group. Additionally, I possess excellent problem-solving skills, which are crucial for addressing the diverse range of issues that can arise within a gang setting.

C) I am deeply committed to steering the Bloods towards positive transformation. Drawing from my past experiences, I understand both the challenges and opportunities for growth that gangs face. I envision implementing initiatives that focus on personal development, education, and community engagement to uplift the members and contribute to their well-being beyond the gang's activities. My aim is to guide the group towards a more constructive path while preserving its sense of identity and unity.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will do a lot of events daily and give bonuses for activity and i think it will help to have 1 of the most active gangs

2) i will help other gangs if they need with like FZ raid ,subs etc will help create a good gang community

3 ) i will try to have the best turf team to reach 100% turfs in my leadership and have the turfers be happy about something they accomplished

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: ralfs
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average online per day:8-18h (depending on the day)
5. Your Discord:palma4299
6. Your Nickname: Palma blu
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods
1)Passion for the gang:
My commitment to bloods is unwavering. I have a deep understanding of the challenges faced by leading the bloods steet gang and a strong desire to make a meaningful difference in the gang members lifes.
2) Leadership Experience: Over the years, I have honed my leadership skills through various roles, such as leader of bloods and bunta and the deputy of bloods2x,families1x and ballas1x, where I successfully made my gang that i was a leader of in 1 of the most active gangs in the city. These experiences have equipped me with the ability to guide a team toward achieving the hardest goals goals.
3)Collaborative Approach: I believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork. I am skilled at fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment where diverse perspectives are valued, and every team member feels empowered to contribute their best.
1)Clear Objectives:
  • Clearly define the objectives of the role-play. Make sure participants understand the purpose and what is expected of them.​
  • Align role-play scenarios with real-world situations the team might encounter to make it relevant and applicable.​
2)Training and Workshops:
  • Conduct training sessions on effective communication, active listening, and problem-solving skills. These skills are crucial for successful role-playing.​
  • Provide workshops on empathy and understanding different perspectives, as this can enhance the depth of role-play scenarios.​
3)Create Realistic Scenarios:
  • Design scenarios that mirror actual challenges or situations the team might face. This helps participants engage more authentically in the role-play.
  • Incorporate unexpected elements to challenge participants to think on their feet and adapt to changing circumstances.

my ranking sistem:
15.leader
14.deputy
13.under dep
12.highcommand
11.event leader
10.warlord
9. turfer
8.grafiti leader
7.og gangster
6.gangser
5.young gangster
4.young blood
3.grafiti
2.street rat
1.suspended/freeze

Palma Blu
ex leader of bloods 1x ex leader of marabunta 1x ex deputy leader of bloods 2x ex deputy leader of families 1x deputy of ballas
Tnx for reading my application #bringbackoldgangs

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangii
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

As a leader I will responsible for setting and achieving criminal organizational goals. I will take accountability to make decisions and take actions that steer the organization toward success. By being in the leadership position, I can have a direct impact on the growth, profitability, and overall success.

2) Many people want to be leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and community, but not all hold the right mindset like me, Welcoming newbies, 100% turfs etc

3) I want to show the Police Departments that GANGS ONTOP! I was originally invited to Families / Bloods Street Gang as a former HC and I controlled ghetto, just like I will when I'm leader! + STOP Evidence on gangs!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I will make sure to use lots of Roleplay commands EG: /me Locks Door when kidnaping, /try Bribes LEO officer... ETC
This will be used perfect and respectful to city rules

2. My main goal will be to maintain a excellent RP with active events then later on in my term we will do 100% turfs! I am currently in #1 Fam HOODRICH they will join and support my efforts as High command / Deputy Leader!

3. Gang soldiers who participate in events will earn good amounts of ORG/PERSONAL bonuses to sustain there efforts under my leadership!

+Make a training system

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System
10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
1. Hadi Khatri
2. 15
3. GMT+5
4. 5-6 Hours
5. hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatrii
7. 94346
Additional information
1. LEADER OF BLOODS
3. As a leader i would:
  4. Maintain Consistency:
  6. Embrace Challenges:
  9. OOC Communication:
My ranks
1.Enforcer
2.Shadowblade
3.Blackheart
4.Nightshade
5.Graffit Team
6.Viper Commander
7.Ghost Sentinel
8.Dreadnought
9.Crimson Kingpin
10.Turfer
11. Bloodhound Elite
12.Turf Leader
13.Dark Sovereign
14.Wraith Inquisitor
15.Inferno Overlord

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL : Harry Sandhu
2. Your age : 20
3. Time Zone : GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day : 5 To 6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Harry.fr
6. Your Nickname : Manas Bolo
7. Your ID :

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?
Only call on the admins if someone is plainly breaking the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a admin.Conversations and secret meetings between leaders of gangs

I want to Leader Of Bloods because i've been playing for 1 Year i have been in every gang as a Deputy or underdeputy.I think I will be a good leader and bring the Bloods to a good place and be succesful and take the dominance of ghetto

As from my experience in city 2 i can see that gangs are getting disbanding in few day's or in week so i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization?
I have seen new people joining gangs every day but leaving too soon due to lack of money in gangs. I Will Give the Bonus All peoples for attending events Like Store robbery, Battleship, Clandestines.

improving roleplay is to do more events in different areas and before Joining the gang knows the Rules of Ghetto and Good Rp.

Ranking System
14. Leader
13. Deputy
12. Under Deputy
11. Kingpin
10. Event Leader
9. Turfer
8. Capo

7. Clappers
6. Villain
5. Homie

4. Young Gun