Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shadman
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hr
5. Your Discord: Kingredfire#1583
6. Your Nickname: King alexander
7. Your ID: 57745
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

ii) Being in FIB/Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey.

iii) I want to let everyone know who are in other gang we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

improving roleplay in an organization is an ongoing process. Continuously work on fostering a positive, creative, and engaging environment, and encourage gang members to contribute their ideas and talents. By doing so, you can elevate the roleplay level and inspire others to join your organization.

Goals of Blood street gang if i become the leader
1) 100% Turf
2) Attend all events
3) Do all the graffiti
4) Everyday store robbery
5) The most active gang in ghetto

Ranking system

15) Leader
14) Deputy leader
13) Under deputy
12) Event leader
11) Turf team
10) Graffiti leader

<High commands>

9) OG
8) Clapper
7) Shooter
6) Graffiti team
5) Thug
4) Gangster
3) Soldier
2) Hitman
1) Freeze​

GRAND RP EN2
images.jpg

hassan knight

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.00

4. Average Online Per Day - 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight#5006

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID - 89866

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

kzATJzx.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of Bloods as when i first came into city my first gang was Bloods i grinded there for some time the deputies and high commands helped me to be more better gang member I think Bloods gang have lot of potential in them and they need just a best leader to help them with things and make the gang better with doing events and all stuff and I have seen the mistakes that the past leaders have done and I learned from the mistakes and I won't make it in my term and I saw everyone that they say bloods is not a good gang but I will make sure that bloods would get the most members I've noticed that some people perceive the Bloods negatively, but I am determined to change that perception. As a leader, my primary goal is to increase the gang's membership by creating a more inviting and engaging environment. By organizing events such as store robberies, gun store raids, hostage situations, and participating actively in city-wide events like clands, subs, battleships, and more, we can showcase the strength and unity of the Bloods. In my leadership, I promise to prioritize the growth and success of the Bloods gang, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie among our members. Together, we can overcome challenges and make the Bloods a respected and formidable force in the city.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

My leadership will be characterized by regular store robberies, 100% turf season and a minimum of $8,000 in profits from our graffiti operations. I'll establish leadership roles for turf management, graffiti, ghetto operations, and training, with a focus on selecting individuals who are most suited for negotiations. I am dedicated to maintaining a clean record by avoiding rule violations and will assemble a high command team that covers various time zones, ensuring we don't miss any events or opportunities. There will be no favoritism in our ranks. I'll actively participate in ghetto and highway robberies. High command roles will be distributed carefully to prevent any mishaps. High command positions will be reserved for experienced individuals to ensure effective leadership.

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord

10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Grappler
2. Goon
1. Young Blood

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Hassan Thugs

standard.gif

afro

Player
Player
🏮 Anas Akhannouch for Bloods Leader🏮
  1. Your name IRL: Anas
  2. Your age: 19
  3. Time zone: "Maroc" (UTC+1)
  4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours per day
  5. Your Discord: triple7_.
  6. Your Nickname: Anas_Akhannouch
  7. Your ID: 126549
Current Warlord and Event Leader for Vagos
Former Graffiti leader for Ballas
Former HC Marabunta
Event Team Leader 3x

The reason I believe I would be a great leader for the Bloods gang is because the past history I have with the illegal organizations. As you can see above, I have a lot of history with leading and/or assisting the Leaders/Deputies in running gang activities.

A Leader should always follow the "Lead/Listen/Learn" strategy.

In order to be a good leader, the first thing you need to know is how to Lead gang memberww. When you are in a leadership role you need to be able to pick the right deputies and HC to assist you in leading your gang, when picking these deputies, you need to look for some of the same characteristic you have as a leader as well. Leading a gang of people is not easy but, if you have the proper communication skills leading can be simple. The next thing that is important is to Listen and to make sure others listen to you as well. When leading a gang, it is important to treat everyone with respect and also to make sure your gang members treating each other with respect and love. Without listening and respecting each other the gang will fall apart easily. Even Leaders can learn from their mistakes and old problemes, we are all constantly learning from each other. That leads me into my last reason, which is Learn, it kind of ties in with listening because without listening to each other we won't learn from each other and without learning we are unable to grow up and doing good RP.

When I become leader of Bloods I plan to try to do my best work to let this gang have good RP in general. I personally have seen a lot more people in the city stray further and further away from RP. I believe with having the right gang with a strong and understanding Leader (like me) and High Commands behind me, I will be able to bring out the best in Gang RP. I want to breathe life back into the ghetto & have it be more of a competition. I am ready & determined to Lead Bloods, with myself as leader the city will become a little less boring and more entertaining for all.

My Ranking System Bloods:
13 | OG
12 | Under Boss
11 | Hooligan
10 | Under Deputy
09 | Event Leader
08 | Graffiti Leader
07 | Shoota
06 | Shot Caller
05 | Hustler
04 | Gangster
03 | Thug
02 | Runner
01 | Blood Brother

Goals for Bloods

• Take maximum of turfs / spray profits
  • Gun stores & Raid gangs
  • More side gang activities like fight nights, racing or arena nights.
  • Spreading more respect in the city
  • Max Activities in Ghetto & Hostage Situations
  • Get Maximum of teritori
Thank you for taking the time in reading my application. I hope to show you all soon the wonderful Leader I can be.

MUAH💋,
Akhannouch

Mrinal Tzariar

Deputy of Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mrinal Das
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your discord: mrinal5
6. Your nickname: Mrinal Tzariar
7. Your ID: 72324

1. Leader of Bloods
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • After steering clear of the gang scene for quite a few months, I decided to invest my time working in public institutions. Now, I'm eyeing the Bloods as a chance to dive back into the organized crime scene in the city. I'm bringing a fresh burst of energy, ready to navigate the leadership terrain with finesse and support our crew.

• Looking at the current gang vibes, it seems like the Bloods, especially in sneaky operations, are a bit behind the curve compared to other groups. Even though we're dealing with low membership, I'm all in to lead the charge during my stay in town. Our big mission? To turn the Ballas into the liveliest gang around and conquer every challenge that comes our way.

• I'm all about the grind—endless hustle. My game plan is to make the Bloods a gang that's not just floating around but deeply rooted in the city. I want us to be front and center in all the happenings, especially in the wild battles and strategic attacks. With my newfound energy and motivation, I'm pretty darn sure I can lead us to the top.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.:
  • Maintain high attendance at turf engagements.
  • Ensure at least 10 participants in gun store and store robberies.
  • Try to break citywide weekly event records.
  • Provide unwavering support to gang members in all aspects of their involvement.
  • Aim to conclude my term with the fewest mistakes.
  • Zero tolerance for toxicity within the organization.
  • Foster creative ideas for global events, enhancing the overall experience of the gang.
  • Recognize and reward the dedication of members involved in ghetto activities and events.
  • Consistently participate in adequately attended events.
  • Address the issue of hierarchy and favoritism prevalent in many gangs. Under my leadership, active members will be fairly recognized and promoted
Here is my ranking system:
15. Mafia
14. Boss
13. Underboss
12. Kingpin
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Supreme Command
8. Street Art Maestro
7. Operations Controller
6. Graffiti Crew
5. Street Soldier
4. Sharpshooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Chiller

Thank you for considering my application.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 14:00 on 10 December , 2023
Mrinal Tzariar - 72324 - mrinal5

The Bloods Applications are now closed

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 17
3. Time Zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4 -6
5. Your Discord titan08544
6. Your Nickname Titan Federal
7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods.

One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Rank System:
15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug

1- Freeze

Thank you for considering my application.

RivaL Marlega

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information :
1. Your name IRL: Aniket Sharma
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: rivalislive
6. Your Nickname: RivaL Marlega
7. Your ID: 127348
Additional information
1: Most of the time, when people who are new to the city, when they join the Gang, they are unaware of some Basic Rules, I ensure
that their Proper Training and Knowledge is their. So that No one Break the Rules. And they will Enjoy the RP.
2:
I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun. I believe that if an environment is provided where
everyone gets along well with each other and has a lot of fun, the quality of the RP will increase.
3: I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good
time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
1: I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible. In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP.
2: I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks.
3: We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible.
4: I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do.

My Goals
  • Finish my term successfully
  • Make %100 turf
  • Make Blood Street most respectful gang
  • Make high quality RP as possible
- Ranking System
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze

PLEASE CONSIDER MY APPLICATION

Last edited:

nizar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Your name IRL : Nizar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : sippinizar
6. Your Nickname : Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID : 2991

Additional information
Leader of bloods streets gang.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i wanna try leads bloods cuz i was deputy to many times and i speak 3 language { french- arabic - English } . After reworking the HQ I liked the complete centrality of bloods

2. i want to lead the Bloods Street Gang, recognizing its strength as a formidable organization that attracts individuals eager to join. Our recruitment process will prioritize those who fully understand and adhere to our established rules, ensuring a cohesive and committed membership. We aim to create an environment where members can enjoy themselves consistently. My commitment extends to maintaining a well-stocked warehouse, providing firearms, and armaments as needed, particularly during significant events.

3. I want lead the Bloods Street Gang to the top position in the city, and I acknowledge that this goal may seem audacious. However, I believe it serves as a powerful motivator for my gang members, inspiring us to collectively strive for the coveted title of the #1 gang in the city. With a dedicated team management approach, I aim to establish our presence as both robust and influential within the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I bring a unique approach to roleplaying, as demonstrated during my tenure as a deputy in the Marabunta gang. I intend to apply this distinctive style once more, this time within the bloods.
Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

My Goals
Push to %100 turf
-Successfully doing first term without any warns
- Active Gang/ Attending ALL events+ more
-Create massive global events for the players

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Under Deputy
12 - Event leader
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
--High Command--
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Newbie
1 - Freeze

Thanks for reading my application
  • NizarSippi

Flame Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.
+1

RAHUL

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Rahul Hazarika
2. 24
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. drninja3165
6. Bhupendra Yogi
7. ID: 124171
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Vision: I have a clear vision of the future and can communicate it effectively to the team. They provide direction and purpose.
Confidence: I am self-assured and confident in my abilities. This confidence inspires confidence in others and fosters a positive team environment.
Empathy: I understand and empathize with the needs and concerns of their team members. They build strong relationships and create a supportive environment.
Strategic Thinking: I can think strategically, seeing the big picture and understanding how individual tasks contribute to the overall goals of the organization.
3. Open Communication: Promote transparent and open communication channels within the organization. Encourage feedback from employees and actively listen to their concerns.
Continuous Improvement: Establish processes for continuous improvement. Regularly assess and refine workflows to enhance efficiency. Embrace a culture of learning and adaptability.
Clear Roles and Responsibilities: Clearly define roles and responsibilities for all team members. Ensure that everyone understands their contribution to the organization's goals.

Usama Volkov

Player
Player
1. Muhammed Usama
2. 23
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours
5. usamavolkov
6. Usama Volkov
7. 120825

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to become the leadership of bloods because I want to make Bloods the most strongest Gang of this city. i think i can give a great term to bloods which he had not got in past. I love the colour and location of the Bloods gang aswell.

2. I want to make the Bloods gang the gang who will attend all the events with great numbers and win them also. i think i can be the leader who can make the bloods to get on top while following all kind of rules and protocool.

3. I had made some good connections in the city now and i am %100 sure i can make the bloods the gang with the most active event attending members gang. i just need 1 chance to prove myself.

I will make sure whoever joins bloods know how to treat other peoples, and he must follow rules to stay in the gang. i will do special focus on my members that they respect the High command of the Gang and follow their orders to run the gang in Most Disciple way, i will also make sure my people are following the proper RP to do acts in the city.

My Goals:
1. i will bring the best turf team of city to do %100
2. I will try to do more than 25 FZ Raids
3. i will try to keep Bloods Members always clapping in Ghetto

Ranking system
14. Leader
13. Deputy leader
12. OG Blood
11. Turf leader
10. Turfer
9. Warlord
8. Grafti Leader
7. Grafti specalist
6. Clapper
5. Cold Blood
4. Enforcer
3. shooter
2. Old Blood
1. New Blood
I hope to get a Chance.

hassan knight

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.00

4. Average Online Per Day - 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight#5006

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID - 89866

Additional Information -

kzATJzx.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of Bloods as when i first came into city my first gang was Bloods i grinded there for some time the deputies and high commands helped me to be more better gang member I think Bloods gang have lot of potential in them and they need just a best leader to help them with things and make the gang better with doing events and all stuff and I have seen the mistakes that the past leaders have done and I learned from the mistakes and I won't make it in my term and I saw everyone that they say bloods is not a good gang but I will make sure that bloods would get the most members I've noticed that some people perceive the Bloods negatively, but I am determined to change that perception. As a leader, my primary goal is to increase the gang's membership by creating a more inviting and engaging environment. By organizing events such as store robberies, gun store raids, hostage situations, and participating actively in city-wide events like clands, subs, battleships, and more, we can showcase the strength and unity of the Bloods. In my leadership, I promise to prioritize the growth and success of the Bloods gang, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie among our members. Together, we can overcome challenges and make the Bloods a respected and formidable force in the city.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

My leadership will be characterized by regular store robberies, 100% turf season and a minimum of $8,000 in profits from our graffiti operations. I'll establish leadership roles for turf management, graffiti, ghetto operations, and training, with a focus on selecting individuals who are most suited for negotiations. I am dedicated to maintaining a clean record by avoiding rule violations and will assemble a high command team that covers various time zones, ensuring we don't miss any events or opportunities. There will be no favoritism in our ranks. I'll actively participate in ghetto and highway robberies. High command roles will be distributed carefully to prevent any mishaps. High command positions will be reserved for experienced individuals to ensure effective leadership.

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord

10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Grappler
2. Goon
1. Young Blood

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Hassan Thugs

standard.gif

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 12:00 on 13 December , 2023
Usama Volkov - 120825 - usamavolkov

The Bloods Applications are now closed

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Firat
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT
4. Average online per day:8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord:golden_boy07
6. Your Nickname:Firat Komodor
7. Your ID: 99631

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1.Because i have a lot of experience in gangs and i believe im a good Leader for Bloods , Also I wanna make Bloods Gang to Best Organization In City because i love this gang give me a chance pls

2.I've spent most of my time in gangs, and I feel safer in gangs, and I've always liked gangs more than legal Orgs

3.And I've always been either in the top rank or under deputy in gangs, so I know how to run a gang my goal as becoming a gang leader. I have the leadership capacity and that's why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.Me and my members will do Graffiti all the time and make people earn money

2.We will constantly make ghetto clappa and rob people whenever we can

3.We will constantly carry out store robberies and Military base robbery, Gun store robberies

4.We will Make our Turf 100% and we will Rule the whole city

5.We will participate 100% in events such as Clan, Battle ship

6.We gonna Succesfully Complete Weekly Goals (Subs, Fz Raids)

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Grappler
2. Goon
1. Young Blood

My Experiences:The Families Deputy Rank ,Other every gang Under Deputy

Thanks For Reading My Application Good Works

Last edited:

rex versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Brede
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:GMT+1
4. Average online per day:3-8hours
5. Your Discord:BibbeBaby
6. Your Nickname:Rex Cash
7. Your ID:43484

Additional information
1. Leader of: Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)i want to be leader of this org because i have much experience in Grand RP, and other servers to and i feel like i can make a change in bloods and make them the most powerful gang in the city, this is all my experience in gangs: under dep-bloods, hc-marabunta on EN1 under dep- vagos EN1 and hc for ballas also on EN1, and the last reason is because i want to improve all the new players to make this server even better.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. if i become leader of bloods i will make sure we come to all turfs, do many robberies on the highway, store and just general robberies in red zone, and i will make sure that i will have the best term on bloods history on EN2 and do so much graffiti that it wont be any cans left in the city.

Thank you for taking your time

Hugs from Rex Cash:)

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord ChiefInspector12#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099
Additional information
1. Leader of... BLOODS STREET GANG
2.1: Bad leadership: I think I can really improve marabunta by a lot I always notice that gangs get warning and strikes for dumb things that can be prevented simple things like shooting into HQs or entering other gangs HQs or not robbing with the right amount of people simple things like that can be prevented.
2.2: No Respect: I've been in every gang for EN1 to EN02 and always notice the same thing lazy leader or leaders that don't take the time to actually connect with their members I plan to change that I've been high command and I've been a lower rank but regardless of what rank I think everyone should be treated with respect.
2.3: Legal Orgs Verse Illegal Orgs: I've been in both Legal and Illegal Orgs I've been high command in both, so I know how to lead both I know what an org needs and what it doesn't. What it needs is discipline what is doesn't need is people that don't know how to listen i plan on implementing discipline in order to make this org successful.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Situation will be as realistic as possible from store robberies to hostage situations everything and anything will be to the highest level of RP
3.2 Some things i feel I should focus on as a leader is making sure everyone feels respected first off as well as I'm going to have everyone set up in teams from who I feel has earned their spot on the team and in the organization.
3.3 In my opinion I think gangs should form some type of alliances and I plan to do that if I have the ability to and if other gangs are willing to it makes better RP situations and makes a cool way to develop alliances between gangs.
3.4 Corrupt officers would be a good addition to RP situations by having someone on a payroll or having someone to give you some favors.
3.5 I will be strict with players who are not following the rules first notice depending on what it is will be verbal to actual punishments it's really not hard to follow the rules.
Goals for this term
1. 100% control of turfs
2. Most active numbers than past terms
3. Most active event numbers than past terms
4. No ORG Warnings or Verbals
Also Ranks will go as follows.
1-Godfather[leader]
2- Boss [Deputy leader]
3-UnderBoss [3rd command]
4- Consigliere [4th command]
5-Hitman [5th command]
6-Enforcer [6th command]
7-shot caller 7th
8-Triple OG 8th
9-Double OG 9th
10-Soldier 10th
11-Youngster 11th
12-associate 12th
Best regards EX EN2 Chief of Staff LSPD EX EN2 HOD of SWAT LSPD EX EN2 DHOD of SWAT LSPD EX EN2 4 Command Bloods EX EN2 Chief of SWAT SAHP EX EN2 2LT NG
Thank you for reading my application!
Bloods on top!

Select for moderation

Itachi Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRLNamah
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone Gmt 5+30
4. Average online per day 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord itachix69_
6. Your Nickname Itachi federal
7. Your ID 55109
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

1.) I want to be leader of gang so I can show other gangs that Bloods are on top and they are the leader
of ghetto . as i have been playing for a long time and now i think that i should apply for bloods gang leadership so that i can show leos that Gangs are on top not them
2.) As I have been playing grand rp from last 1.5 years I have been In each and every org except li.and in each org legal and illegal I have been in a highest rank. I I have lead many situations I have also been in families,ballas as underdeputy and I have handled there org as in a good way so that no one gets punishment.
3.) I would be improving rp so that no one in gang break rules I will be welcoming newbies by taking their interview so that they don't do any mistake. I will make sure that every gang will be afraid of us and Bloods will be the active org in bloods leader history.

1) I have seen some newbies and other guys that they join the org but they leave within 1-2 days due to lack of activity and bonus so I would make sure that each and every one in the org gets good bonuses on the basis they attend events and there good activities and will make sure that Bloods will be the active org so that no one can leave on the basis of lack of activity.
2.)Will make sure every hc and newbies also do proper rp without any rule breaks and will sure that we will use a lot of rp commands.
3.) Gang members will get good bonuses,will do a store robbery or hostage situation daily, 100%turf, graffity daily and will make sure no legal org can do even 1 evidence on us so that no gang raid would happen.

GOALS
100% turf
most active gang in city
highest members in gang
give good bonuses to gang members
dont do anything bad so that org can get a verbal or warning
graffity bonuses will be good

Rank system
14 God father
13 Boss
12 Under boss
11 Turfer
10 event leader
9 Warlord
8 Hitman
7 Enforcer
6 Of clapper
5 Ghetto Clapper
4 Shooter
3 soldier
2 Warning
1 Newbie

ex families under deputy ex ballas under deputy ex marbhunta ex under deputy
Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 5-6hours on week days and 10+hours on weekends
5. Your Discord : miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Silver
7. Your ID: 99971
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

Reason 1. I want to become the leader of Bloods Street Gang because it is a great organization and I Believe that I can be a good fit for a Leader as of I know the Rules I know English very well and I have lots of experience in all of the Gangs.

Reason 2. I will make Bloods the Number 1 Gang in the city, I will make it very active will go to all the events like clandestines, Store Robberies, NG Raid ETC. Also will get a very active graffiti team to do graffiti everyday

Reason 3. I can keep calm in stressful situations i can help new guys in the city with any troubles and for them to make new memories in the gang also I always treat my members as my own friends so they can talk to me any time they want.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
I will Introduce a pretty good and fair Bonus system so that everyone will get payed fairly for their work. Will change the Ranking system the rank names and also so that people are able to get ranked up according to their work and everyone will be watched to know how active they are and what rank do they deserve. Will make the Gang do lots of robberies to make Bloods more famous. Will have meetings with the gang to let them know what their performance is what they need to improve, if anyone is breaking rules I will discuss with them what happened and try to teach him the rules so he does not brake it again, listen to some suggestions members have to say about the gang to overall make the gang the best gang on the city and more importantly make it like 1 big family

Eva Capella

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:ATLAS
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average online per day:5-7
5. Your Discord:atmann_
6. Your Nickname:eva capella
7. Your ID:124079
Additional information
1. Leader of...bloods streets gang.
ans: becous I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been and I'm active and am online everyday I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in Bloods before it disbanded and really enjoy everything about it
My plan for improving RP in the organization is every citizen who wants to join in a gang needs to fill recuirments like having 5 years in city (exemple) etc

C.....

❤️‍☀️‍💚
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Cano
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8
5. Your Discord: canoo_krd
6. Your Nickname: Canoo Safari
7. Your ID: 120233

Additional information

1.❤️Leader of Bloods ❤️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I think Bloods aspect a good leader, i want to be a gang leader the main reason i want to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. there are some problems in gang management i will fix it. Leading the Bloods r+*-*gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests. Also, I have the best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, at the same time we hope
we can organize many more beautiful events than others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

- A cool procedure to join the gang. One of the things are
* Want to join the gang? Survive a beating by other gang members!
* Want a higher rank? Proof yourself! Be loyal! Be a true gangster!
* Are you a high command? Treat the gang like a real criminal. No 10-4s, sirs, ma'ms. No, we will be TRUE, hard ass criminals!

- Aiming for high level RP in situations. Not the same stores being robbed each day, or the same spots in hostage situations, but, fresh stuff! Going to prison on purpose, having Prison RP, different situations, planning events with curators of high quality, and more

- FZ raid overhaul. Going to just alarms, rushing to other places, and getting out, is not how I want to do things. Going in, having a plan, 4 members at each of the gates, tactics, hit and run stuff before the raids, cool little fresh ideas that will improve RP all together!

If I get blood, blood becomes a state power

Thanks for your attention

Lg C....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom