Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sahil Rana
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 4 to 6 hour
5. Your Discord : astastaria69
6. Your Nickname : Asta Staria
7. Your ID : 28943

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in the city for almost 2 years so now I want to become the leader of blood because i was in blood gang so many times and i have been an highcommand in blood as well and i like it that how i found so many good friends there and do so many gang activities with them like turf and store robbery and the best part to rob people and do graffitis in other gang areas that's why i love to become a leader in blood Street gang and If I get leadership I’ll will make sure that bloods will be best and active gang, I will increase the amount of bonus in Gang which will encourage other people to join

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

When every i saw gang members nowadays they join only for sometime and after they got an invitation in another org they just leave gang so i will also give them bonus so they will don't leave our organisation and also i saw so many people they don't play proper RP they only break so many rules and this affect other players RP so i want to make a rank for special member so they will make people join gang + teach them every single rules and proper RP so they therselfe can enjoy proper RP and let others players also enjoy RP so if they get good experience they will also make there friends and family members to join gang and have fun in ghetto

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 14:00 on 21 November, 2023

Derek Wakachangii - 118425 - waka.changi
Manas Bolo - 54513 - Harry.fr

The Bloods Applications are now closed

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Soumen
2. Your age : 18+
3. Time zone : GMT‎+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hour
5. Your Discord : soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname : Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 73625

1. leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have always liked gangs more than legal orgs and i feel like in gangs im more confident and have more fun and that makes me belive this is a great chance for me to achieve my goal as becoming a gang leader.

- I am very chill in situations where other people can get stresseed out or mad. I will make sure everyone that is playing with me has a fun experience.

- I am always high command and 1x Deputy of bloods and i join and people in the city trust me to lead their events and make sure we win. I have gained alot of experience on leading events. I belive thats important to know when leading a gang.

- I have the leadership capacity and that's why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was deputy 1x and all gang under deputy that's why i feel that i will be a great leader of bloods.

- Me and my members will make sure that Bloods becomes the most recognized gang by making the ghetto RED (Graffiti) and making sure people are active when it comes to ghetto clapping and robbing.

- I will not recruit anyone in my gang that doesnt rp properly so making sure everyone knows rules before they join is a priority.

- I will recruit the best ones I know to the Turf team and I will do my best to get as many turfs as possible and put up a good fight against the other gangs.

- The gang side of rp has begun to turn boring for alot of people because its same thing everyday. I have already planned out ways of doing hostage situations in completely different ways to improve the rp and take it to a new level .

- At the moment the legal orgs are becoming very strong so i will make sure that my gang gets the numbers needed to be on top and i will also do 1 gunstore, atleast 1 24/7 and 1 fz raids everyday without excuses.

- I have seen from past experience that leaders/hcs dont give their members enough bonuses. I will make sure to give bonus after every event/situation so everyone that puts in work in my gang gets rewarded as they should. Bonuses make people more motivated to come to events because it gives a good feeling of a strong and caring community that shares the money they get and make sure everyone is equal and happy 😊

thanks I hope my punishment history will not effect this application and hope that i will selected for the interview give me a chance and i will prove that.

saurabh kumar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Saurabh Kumar
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - lama.x
6. Your Nickname-lama
7. Your ID-98805
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
Shared Vision and Goals: One reason I want to lead this organization is because I resonate deeply with its vision and goals. I believe in the principles and ideals this group stands for, and I am passionate about furthering those aims within the game. As a leader, I aim to foster a cohesive environment where everyone is aligned with these shared objectives, promoting unity and purpose.

Strategic Development: I'm eager to contribute to the strategic development of the organization. I have a knack for analyzing situations, formulating effective plans, and making strategic decisions. I want to leverage these skills to guide the group toward growth, success, and a stronger presence within the game. Whether it's through resource management, tactical maneuvers, or diplomatic relations, I aim to steer the organization toward prosperity.

Mentorship and Support: Being a leader isn't just about making decisions; it's about supporting and mentoring members. I'm genuinely interested in helping others grow within the game. I want to create an environment where members feel supported, encouraged, and empowered to improve their skills and contribute to the group's success. I believe in fostering a culture of learning and development, where every member feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive.

These reasons reflect my dedication to the organization's ideals, my strategic mindset, and my commitment to fostering a supportive and thriving community within the game.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

Character Development Workshops: Conduct sessions where members can develop their characters' backgrounds, motivations, and personalities. This helps them embody their roles more convincingly.

Encourage Immersion: Create an environment that encourages deep immersion into characters. Use props, costumes, or themed environments to enhance the role-play experience.

Consistency in Role-Playing: Ensure that everyone stays in character during the role-play sessions. Consistency enhances the depth of the storytelling.

Provide Feedback and Support: Offer constructive feedback and support to members to help them improve their role-playing skills. Positive reinforcement and guidance can go a long way.

Conflict Resolution Mechanisms: Establish methods for resolving conflicts between characters that arise during the role-play, ensuring they remain within the boundaries of the game and don't escalate outside it.

Promote Collaboration: Encourage players to interact and collaborate with each other, fostering richer storytelling and character development.

Regular Events and Sessions: Host regular role-play events or sessions to keep the momentum going and provide opportunities for characters to evolve.

Incentivize Engagement: Consider introducing incentives or rewards for active and creative participation to motivate members to invest more in their roles.

Open Communication Channels: Maintain open communication channels where members can discuss their characters, storylines, and provide suggestions to enhance the role-play experience.

Ahmad naoos

Player
Player
• Add bookmark

1. Your name IRL: Ahmad naoos
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours (Sometime more to 12-14 hours when iam free)
5. Your Discord: 2bac
6. Your Nickname: Ahmad naoos
7. Your ID: 99496
Additional information
Leader of Bloods

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of a gang because i want to show all the over gangs my skills on how to be a leader and how to work as a team and destroy the other gangs when fighting and i want to tune up everyones aim in the gang so they will then improve .
- I like to do the activities as a gang like clands, ghetto clapping and robbing i also like high way robbing if they want to do that spray and i want to try to build a gang not only with experience players and i want less experienced players so then i can teach them on what to do for example to rules on robbing and in hq

- I also want as a leader that every one respects each other and have fun without being toxic all day and have a good understanding of the server rules.

i want to create a gang with my family and bring my close friends and allies so we can make our gang the largest and biggest there will possibly be, so then i can have the leards of my allies families as hc in the gang as i they would be to most trust worthy to me aswell as my hc in my family so the high commands in the gang will also be the leaders of their own family and try to make this organisation a success to dominate the gangs events like cland subs etc and to become the number 1 gang in both ghettos at the same time.

Goals for the term of bloods
1. To be on the gang active.
2.Check the gang to not do any mistake.
3. Have fun with other members.
4.To do the max profit from trufs.
5.Make sure we get dominate the ghetto not let anyone around us.
6.To win most of the events.
7.Most events to attend

Rank system
14.Criminal Boss (Leader)
13.Deputy Leader
12.Under deputy
11.OG Blood
10.Comander
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Hitman
6.Blood Hustler
5.BG blood
4.Senior blood
3.Capo
2.YG blood
1.Young blood

Vartolu kd

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: zaid
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: City time
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: 71zz#9217
6. Your Nickname: Vartolu Oglu
7. Your ID:99866

additional information
1. Leader of the Bloods Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this particular organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I want to be a blood leader because I have a lot of experience in the blood field 10 in Ballas. I think I have enough experience to be able to lead a gang in the best way possible to make sure it's fun but still serious at the same time. I have a lot of experience as a LEO and gang member and I think this is my next opportunity in the city.

2.2 I have been in Bloods before and had an amazing time and met some amazing people. I got the opportunity to be a high command of Bloods and i enjoyed every moment of it. I would like to be leader of this organisation specifically because it is a very strong org and has a huge name. I believe that i can bring the Bloods name back to the org and have some really good memories and an amazing time as leader.

2.3 I will make sure as leader that we get all the basic events done that we need to do. I will also make sure that we do at least 3 store robberies a week and 3 gun stores a week. I would also like to try and get 1 FZ raid a day done to really put out the bloods name. I will make sure that there is always active members at all times as well as High commands to lead Hostage situations and robberies to ensure we don't get an org warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure that we as Bloods are active and always have a great group of people in city so everyone has a good time. As well as that i will make sure that i personally select people to be High commands to lead situations we do such as store robberies or FZ raids or even hostage situations. I will try my hardest to make Bloods a top org and have amazing results

3.2 I will make sure that we are getting well experience players involved by making sure we don't let anyone in to the Org who are below 10 years IC. I believe that this will improve the level of RP as people will know what they are doing a bit more which helps as we don't need to show new people what to do all the time. If people done have any experience in gangs or orgs i will make sure that they know the server rules and make sure someone shows them how to do things to prevent any org warning.

3.3 I will make sure that ranks are not just given out to peoples mates just because. I will make sure that people who are getting those ranks truly deserve it and truly know what they are doing. I believe that this will increase the level of RP as it give people something to look forward to and build up towards. This will help the org as we will get a good reputation and people will look forward to joining us.

My goals for my Bloods term:
1. I will make sure that we always have people at events to show that we are active.
2. I will make sure that have max profits and 100% Turfs.
3. Make sure that it is a fun experience for all people.
4. Make sure to win as many events as possible.
5. Make sure we have the best Shooters.

13 Leader
12 Deputy
11 Under Deputy
10 OG Tomato
09 High Command
08 Senior Tomato
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Clapper
04 Tomato Hustlers
03 Tomatoes
02 Young Tomatoes
01 Baby Tomato

Thanks for taking the time to review my application
Vartolu Oglu

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of bloods is because i have been in all gangs with different ranks and have been deputy 5 times and i belive my self that i can control all of the events for exapmle clands battleship and other things so i belive in my self that i will be a fair leader and do the weekly events on the time and never disrespect my curators

The Second reason i,want to be leader of bloods is i have learned every single rule of ghetto rules and green zone rules and aswell as general rules as well and i will make ghetto very active and i will show my best for this gang and i will show the activity that i will do in ghetto to my curators

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of bloods is i have learned every rule of turf and i belive in my self and my turf leader that we will get 100 percent turfs in 1 term and we will try our best to get all the good shooters for our turf to do 100 percent turf and i will make sure that every one of my turfers will have the rev skill unlocked if they do not have it unlocked i will give them money to unlock it and i will show my best to my curators to get 100 percent turf

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Pluxury.

Reactions: Asa

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
**Application Details:**

1. **Name:** Arnav
2. **Age:** 17
3. **Time Zone:** GMT+ 5:30
4. **Average Online Time per Day:** 8 hours
5. **Discord:** ash3527
6. **Nickname:** Marie Pluxury
7. **ID:** 105814

*Additional Information*

Leader of The Bloods

**Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?**

1. **Leadership Experience:**
As someone who's navigated through various gangs, holding diverse ranks and deputy positions five times, I bring a wealth of experience. My commitment is to orchestrate clan battles, manage events, and ensure fairness. I guarantee timely execution and unwavering respect for my curators.

2. **Rules Mastery:**
I've immersed myself in understanding every nuance of ghetto, green zone, and general rules. My pledge is to inject vitality into the gang, showcasing my dedication and planned activities to my curators. I aim to create an environment where rules are not just followed but ingrained in the gang's culture.

3. **Turf Domination:**
With a comprehensive understanding of turf rules, I'm confident in achieving a 100% turf success rate within one term. I commit to assembling a formidable team of shooters and ensuring every turfer has the essential skills, even providing financial support for skill unlocking. My focus is on demonstrating excellence to my curators in achieving this ambitious goal.

**Why do you want to be a leader of this particular organization?**

1. **Extensive Field Experience:**
With a solid 10-year background in the Ballas, I bring a wealth of experience to the Bloods, making me adept at leading a gang with a perfect blend of fun and seriousness. Having served as both a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) and a dedicated gang member, I see this as the natural progression in my city journey, ready to leverage my expertise for the benefit of the organization.

2. **Personal Connection and Organizational Reputation:**
Having been part of the Bloods previously, I cherish the incredible experiences and connections I made. As a former high command member, I thoroughly enjoyed my time and now seek the leadership role to rejuvenate the Bloods' legacy. This organization holds immense strength and a renowned name, and I am committed to restoring its prominence, creating memorable moments, and fostering a thriving environment.

3. **Strategic Event Planning:**
As a leader, my focus is on executing essential events efficiently. I pledge to ensure the completion of fundamental events and take the organization to new heights. Specifically, I aim for a minimum of 3 store robberies and 3 gun store hits each week. Additionally, I aspire to organize a daily FZ raid to establish the Bloods' dominance. Active participation, especially during critical moments like hostage situations and robberies, will be maintained, minimizing the risk of organizational warning

**Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:**

1. **Cultivating an Active and Skilled Community:**
Ensuring constant activity within the Bloods is a priority. I aim to curate a vibrant community, guaranteeing everyone's enjoyment. Handpicking adept individuals as High Command members will elevate the quality of our roleplay during critical situations like store robberies, FZ raids, and hostage scenarios. My commitment is to propel the Bloods to the pinnacle of organizational excellence, yielding exceptional results.

2. **Selective Recruitment for Experience:**
Elevating roleplay begins with recruiting seasoned players. I advocate for admitting individuals with a minimum of 10 in-game years, fostering a more knowledgeable and skilled environment. This strategic approach aims to minimize hand-holding, allowing our members to navigate gang dynamics seamlessly. For newcomers lacking gang or org experience, a thorough orientation on server rules and procedures will be provided to avert organizational warnings.

3. **Merit-Based Rank Advancements:**
Straying away from favoritism, I emphasize merit in rank assignments. Ranks will be earned based on competence and understanding of gang operations, ensuring a rewarding progression for deserving members. This approach not only instills a sense of achievement but also contributes to our organizational reputation. By fostering an environment where ranks are earned, we build anticipation and attract individuals eager to contribute meaningfully to the Bloods.

**My Goals:**
- Achieve 100% Turfs
- Uphold Fairness in Organization
- Prevent Overtaking and Rank Abuse
- Merit-Based High Command Assignments
- Daily Goal of 20 Sprays

**Ranking System:**
- 15 - Leader
- 14 - Villain
- 13 - Killa (Turfer)
- 12 - UnderDeputy
- 11 - Event Leader
- 10 - Graffiti Leader
- **High Command**
- 9 - Captain
- 8 - Graffitist
- 7 - Executioner
- 6 - Fiend
- 5 - Menace
- 4 - Psycho
- 3 - Reaper
- 2 - Shadow
- 1 - Freeze

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to lead The Bloods to new heights.

Last edited:

Vartolu kd

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: zaid
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: City time
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: 71zz#9217
6. Your Nickname: Vartolu Oglu
7. Your ID:99866

additional information
1. Leader of the Bloods Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this particular organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I want to be a blood leader because I have a lot of experience in the blood field 10 in Ballas. I think I have enough experience to be able to lead a gang in the best way possible to make sure it's fun but still serious at the same time. I have a lot of experience as a LEO and gang member and I think this is my next opportunity in the city.

2.2 I have been in Bloods before and had an amazing time and met some amazing people. I got the opportunity to be a high command of Bloods and i enjoyed every moment of it. I would like to be leader of this organisation specifically because it is a very strong org and has a huge name. I believe that i can bring the Bloods name back to the org and have some really good memories and an amazing time as leader.

2.3 I will make sure as leader that we get all the basic events done that we need to do. I will also make sure that we do at least 3 store robberies a week and 3 gun stores a week. I would also like to try and get 1 FZ raid a day done to really put out the bloods name. I will make sure that there is always active members at all times as well as High commands to lead Hostage situations and robberies to ensure we don't get an org warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure that we as Bloods are active and always have a great group of people in city so everyone has a good time. As well as that i will make sure that i personally select people to be High commands to lead situations we do such as store robberies or FZ raids or even hostage situations. I will try my hardest to make Bloods a top org and have amazing results

3.2 I will make sure that we are getting well experience players involved by making sure we don't let anyone in to the Org who are below 10 years IC. I believe that this will improve the level of RP as people will know what they are doing a bit more which helps as we don't need to show new people what to do all the time. If people done have any experience in gangs or orgs i will make sure that they know the server rules and make sure someone shows them how to do things to prevent any org warning.

3.3 I will make sure that ranks are not just given out to peoples mates just because. I will make sure that people who are getting those ranks truly deserve it and truly know what they are doing. I believe that this will increase the level of RP as it give people something to look forward to and build up towards. This will help the org as we will get a good reputation and people will look forward to joining us.

My goals for my Bloods term:
1. I will make sure that we always have people at events to show that we are active.
2. I will make sure that have max profits and 100% Turfs.
3. Make sure that it is a fun experience for all people.
4. Make sure to win as many events as possible.
5. Make sure we have the best Shooters.

13 Leader
12 Deputy
11 Under Deputy
10 OG Tomato
09 High Command
08 Senior Tomato
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Clapper
04 Tomato Hustlers
03 Tomatoes
02 Young Tomatoes
01 Baby Tomato

Thanks for taking the time to review my application
Vartolu Oglu

Ahmad naoos

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ahmad naoos
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours (Sometime more to 12-14 hours when iam free)
5. Your Discord: 2bac
6. Your Nickname: Ahmad naoos
7. Your ID: 99496
Additional information
Leader of Bloods

I want to be a gang leader because I want to show all the gangs my skills on how to be a leader and how to work as a team and destroy the gangs

-I like doing activities as a gang like clanning, clapping and stealing,

-I also as a leader want everyone to respect each other and have fun without being toxic all day and have a good understanding of server rules.

• I have strong communication and leadership skills. I am able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, and I have the ability to inspire and motivate them. I also have strong decision-making and leadership skills, which are essential for the success of any leader.

• I have a clear vision and goals. I know what I want to achieve, and I have a plan to make it happen. I am also able to motivate others to participate in achieving my vision and goals

• I have the ability to adapt and learn. The world is constantly changing, and leaders must be able to adapt to these changes. I am able to learn new things quickly, and I have the ability to adapt to new situations.

Below is a more detailed explanation of each reason:

Strong communication and leadership skills:

Communication is an essential skill for any leader. I am able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, whether individuals or groups. Also able to understand other people's points of view and build relationships with them. These skills are essential for leading others and achieving common goals.

Clear vision and goals:

Leadership without vision is aimless. You know what you want to achieve, and you have a plan to make it happen. I am also able to motivate others to participate in achieving your vision and goals. These skills are essential to inspire and guide others.

Ability to adapt and learn:

The world is constantly changing, and leaders must be able to adapt to these changes. I am able to learn new things quickly, and I have the ability to adapt to new situations. These skills are essential to staying up to date on trends and technology, and making appropriate decisions under changing circumstances.

In addition to these three reasons, I believe I also possess other qualities necessary for leadership, such as good morals, integrity, and a commitment to justice. I am a reliable and respected person, and these qualities are important for success as a leader.

I have a proven track record of successfully leading teams and achieving results. Throughout my career, I have demonstrated my ability to motivate and inspire others, foster collaboration, and overcome challenges effectively. I am confident in my ability to lead this organization to new heights of success.

Blood duration goals
1. The gang must be active.
2. Check the headband so you don't make a mistake.
3. Have fun with other members.
4. Maximize profit from securities.
5. Make sure we control the ghetto and don't let anyone around us.
6. Win the most events.

I believe I will be a great leader, and I highly recommend my candidacy for this position.

15 Leader

14 Deputy

13 Event Leader

12 Graffiti Leader

11 Turfer

10 High Command

High Command

9 ) Mafia

-8 Graffiti Member

7 Cleaner

6 Clapper

5 Bandit

4 Shooter

3 Striker

2 Younger

1 Freeze

hassan knight

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.00

4. Average Online Per Day - 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight#5006

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID - 89866

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

kzATJzx.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. My extensive experience in various gangs has provided me with invaluable insights into both effective and ineffective approaches to activities like store robberies and Fort Zancudo raids. By applying this knowledge, I aim to lead our gang to dominance in the city's criminal underworld. I am committed to ensuring that every event we participate in is not only successful but also a learning experience for our members, combining fun with improvement

2. I recognize the importance of following rules in roleplay situations to prevent conflicts and misunderstandings. As a leader, I am dedicated to ensuring that each member of our gang understands and complies with the established rules comprehensively. This will create a smoother and more enjoyable roleplay experience for all, reducing the chances of disputes arising due to rule violations

3. Building strong relationships among our gang members is crucial. I am committed to fostering open and transparent communication within the organization. Every question, concern, or idea from our members will be heard and addressed promptly. I see myself as a leader who actively supports and empowers every gang member willing to contribute to our collective aspirations

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

1. When recruiting new members, it's crucial to prioritize quality over quantity. Seek out mature individuals who are not only knowledgeable about the game's rules but also friendly, cooperative, and enjoyable to roleplay with. Effective recruitment ensures that the gang is filled with members who enhance the overall roleplay experience

2. To elevate the quality of roleplay within the gang, I will consider implementing a minimum RP level requirement, such as a minimum level 5. This will ensure that the new members have a baseline understanding of the game's mechanics and roleplay etiquette, and more importantly basic RP rules, contributing to a more immersive and enjoyable experience for everyone

3. My commitment, along with my dedicated High Command team, is to ensure that every member of our organization is actively engaged and having fun through immersive roleplay experiences. We plan to achieve this by integrating various city activities into our roleplay, such as conducting exhilarating Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies, gun store, and attending clandestine, subs, car theft, Battle Ship
and encashment

4. We will introduce weekly promotion ceremonies to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our members. This not only provides a sense of accomplishment but also motivates others to excel in their roleplay. To incentivize and reward excellence, we'll offer performance awards to members who consistently go above and beyond in their roleplay efforts. These awards will come in the form of bonuses and will definitely try to give max bonuses for every events

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord

10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Grappler
2. Goon
1. Young Blood

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Hassan Thugs

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: titan#9292
6. Your Nickname: titan federal
7. Your ID: 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang

1) Hello there everyone I’m back I want Bloods again because I see no one can control the gang like I did I want to bring Bloods come on top so everyone knows Bloods will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas people and we will if I get it

2) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think Bloods or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make Bloods on top again

3) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

4) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.

1) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: titan#9292
6. Your Nickname: titan federal
7. Your ID: 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang

1) Hello there everyone I’m back I want Bloods again because I see no one can control the gang like I did I want to bring Bloods come on top so everyone knows Bloods will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas people and we will if I get it

2) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think Bloods or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make Bloods on top again

3) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

4) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.

1) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Dear Players! please don't copy application from other people or your application will not be considered

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
1. Your name IRL - Goblin Smith
2. Your age - 33
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - I work IRL Bi-Weekly so my work days I only get 3 hours in city but my non work days I can be in city at any moment
5. Your Discord - 420goblin
6. Your Nickname- Goblin Anarchy
7. Your ID - 29782
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - Reason 1, I have been in city for over 2 years now so I have acceptable knowledge of the rules and the connections in city to make what I want possible. Reason 2, Over my extended time in city I have been able to become high ranking in multiple Orgs (Legal and Illegal) so I understand what needs to be done and accept the task to do so. Reason 3, I enjoy the RP aspects of being in a gang and I dislike how the current gangs are being run so... I want to do it myself and I will do it better :) .
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization. First and foremost I want a High Rank on at all hours of the day and have people ready to fill said positions. I want cars to be able to be recalled so that the gang can tag properly to make ALL money, I have multiple experiences de-escalating situations where people who are mad and I am able to sort the situation out and with a calm demeanor. I do not plan to "De-rank" players who do not attend events (at the end of the day its a game and I don't take it too seriously). That being said I will give bonuses to members that DO attend events to encourage participation. I will try my absolute best to not have any strikes for the Org and allow people of all walks of life the chance to roleplay most situations. At the end of the day this is a Org and this is a way for everyone to make $ in city and allow memorable interactions with fellow players and my mindset will ALWAYS have this as my top priority.

Thank you for your time and consideration ~ Goblin

afro

Player
Player
Information
1. Anas
2. 19
3. UTC+01:00
4. 8h
5. triple7_.
6. Triple
7. 126549
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods gang
2. i wanna be leader of Bloods because i think the other leaders they dont have experience of gangs or leader of some gang
- I love gang have black race and how they talk
- i have experience in fivem and english server#1
-I want to make bloods the best gang ever on this server
3. I think if all illegal organization doing a test of all members that's will be good because i see all illegal organization they don't have test to join

Systeme rank
15) OG(s)
14) Enforcer(s)
13) Prospect(s)
12) Capo(s)
11) event leader
10) Graffiti leader
<High Command>
9) Honorary Blood
8) Blooded Member (s)
7) Shoota
6) Shadow