Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

sie sind nicht mehr 12

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Cano
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8
5. Your Discord: canoo_krd
6. Your Nickname: Canoo Safari
7. Your ID: 120233

Additional information

1.❤️Leader of Bloods ❤️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I think Bloods aspect a good leader, i want to be a gang leader the main reason i want to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. there are some problems in gang management i will fix it. Leading the Bloods r+*-*gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests. Also, I have the best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, at the same time we hope
we can organize many more beautiful events than others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

- A cool procedure to join the gang. One of the things are
* Want to join the gang? Survive a beating by other gang members!
* Want a higher rank? Proof yourself! Be loyal! Be a true gangster!
* Are you a high command? Treat the gang like a real criminal. No 10-4s, sirs, ma'ms. No, we will be TRUE, hard ass criminals!

- Aiming for high level RP in situations. Not the same stores being robbed each day, or the same spots in hostage situations, but, fresh stuff! Going to prison on purpose, having Prison RP, different situations, planning events with curators of high quality, and more

- FZ raid overhaul. Going to just alarms, rushing to other places, and getting out, is not how I want to do things. Going in, having a plan, 4 members at each of the gates, tactics, hit and run stuff before the raids, cool little fresh ideas that will improve RP all together!

If I get blood, blood becomes a state power

Thanks for your attention

Lg C....
best application ive ever seen #JordanButzbachIstDerKing

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:

Aayush
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:
6-8 hours

5. Your Discord:
aayushbhargav

6. Your Nickname:
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID:
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

1. Leader of
...Bloods Street Gang
============================================================================================================
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) Hello there everyone I’m back I want Blood's term because I see no one can control the gang like I did I wanted to bring Bloods come on top again so everyone knows Bloods will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas and Marabunta people as i was leader of both the gangs and we will if I get it.

ii) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think Bloods or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make Bloods on top again

iii) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

iv) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.

============================================================================================================
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

ii) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

iii) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

iv) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

v) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Thank you for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

standard_1.gif

Maxi Toast

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Cano
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8
5. Your Discord: canoo_krd
6. Your Nickname: Canoo Safari
7. Your ID: 120233

Additional information

1.❤️Leader of Bloods ❤️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I think Bloods aspect a good leader, i want to be a gang leader the main reason i want to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. there are some problems in gang management i will fix it. Leading the Bloods r+*-*gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests. Also, I have the best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, at the same time we hope
we can organize many more beautiful events than others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

- A cool procedure to join the gang. One of the things are
* Want to join the gang? Survive a beating by other gang members!
* Want a higher rank? Proof yourself! Be loyal! Be a true gangster!
* Are you a high command? Treat the gang like a real criminal. No 10-4s, sirs, ma'ms. No, we will be TRUE, hard ass criminals!

- Aiming for high level RP in situations. Not the same stores being robbed each day, or the same spots in hostage situations, but, fresh stuff! Going to prison on purpose, having Prison RP, different situations, planning events with curators of high quality, and more

- FZ raid overhaul. Going to just alarms, rushing to other places, and getting out, is not how I want to do things. Going in, having a plan, 4 members at each of the gates, tactics, hit and run stuff before the raids, cool little fresh ideas that will improve RP all together!

If I get blood, blood becomes a state power

Thanks for your attention

Lg C....
Der fickt euch

Devraj07

Player
Player
1. Your name Devraj Singh
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
5. Your discord - aotdevraj#5168
4. Average online per day 6-8
6. Your Nickname - Devraj Badshah
7. Your ID - 125129
Additional information -
1. Leader of the
Bloods Street Gang

2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The Bloods Street Gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in blood street gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of Bloods Street Gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy in Bloods for 3 months on EN1 server and deputy in Ballas for a bit.

3. If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in bloods i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL Ashish Massey
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord ashish0903
6. Your Nickname Ashish Xoxo
7. Your ID 94760
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I want to be leader of bloods because its been my dream of becoming leader of any gang i have so many plans regarding being leader will try to complete those goals if i became leader. i want to become leader because ive spend my most of time in gangs i attend every events except turf. my friends have spend amazing terms such as aditya anik tarzan and levi now i really think its my time to explore new challenges it will be a new challenge for me to lead a gang will experience ups and downs but surely learn from it

2) i know being a leader will test my leadership skills and my rp experience and it will teach how to make right decision at worst situations i will learn every possible thing. will try hard to learn and apply good thing for my gang will be doing every possible events every week

3) my main reason to become leader is that i will bring my friends together to enjoy and to make beautiful moments that we will live together will make friendly atmosphere for other gang members to live together like brotherhood

1) Will try to keep my gang active to do proper rp and events it will surely help to maintain good rp.

2) Actively seek out and participate in various roleplay scenarios whether it's a store robbery, or a casual interaction on the street, immerse yourself in a variety of situations to make your character's story more dynamic.

3) Depending on the scenario, props and visual aids can make role-plays more engaging and realistic.

Sam al

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Ahmed Hassan
2. Your age 24
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord 1ha_ahmed_1rm
6. Your Nickname Sam Alex
7. Your ID 119426

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods

I want to become the leader of the Red Gang for several reasons :
1) Because of its geographical location in the city, my dream was to become the leader of this group because it has an advantage that differs from other groups, which is the good location in the city.
2) I want to become the leader for an important reason in my life, which is to give a helping hand to friends and new members in order to make their lives much better and provide an acceptable life for all members, because I have enough confidence in his experience to be the leader of this organization.
3) The most important reason of all the reasons I have is that my love for the city has been since childhood and I have sought to obtain a senior position in the city in order to achieve a number of goals that I mentioned previously, but the most important of which is making the blood street number one in the city because of my great love for it.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

Giving the gangs greater powers in order to improve the rules of play in the city. An example of this is giving the gangs the power to attack the prison on the condition that there is more than one gang together who started such an event and made such an event happen once a month. The point in the matter is to give more power. In order to make more events in the city.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 10:00 on 17 january , 2024
Ahmed Hassan - 119426 - 1ha_ahmed_1rm
Ashish Massey - 94760 - ashish0903
The Bloods Applications are now closed

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
  1. Your name IRL:Nithish
  2. Your age19
  3. Time zoneist (India)
  4. Average online per day:8 to 10 hours
  5. Your Discord:sergiomarquina07
  6. Your Nickname:Nairobi Fedorov
  7. Your ID: 135071
Additional Information
  1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
When I first came into the city my first org was Bloods and from then till now I am in love with this org and this is not only about the org, I am also in love with gangs, criminal activities and gangs events. If I get the term I am planning to do is to do 2-3minimum OOC events a day, which will give a great impression on our gang members and also a fear into the heart of citizens and leos that Bloods is not dead but controls the city. If I get the term then my goal is to make the org strict, not in that way but like not giving Under-Deputy's to every single guy who appears because this will devalue the ranks and org can get multiple warns because of this. My third goal is to achieve 100% turf in a single term like Shabah did in his Ballas term, I can achieve this by putting a lot of effort in making the turf team with the highest skilled players. Becoming a Leader is not about controlling a org but to maintain, manage and help gang members which I understand and now I want to Lead a org. The next thing that I will put into the org when I will apply is the bonus system,

I have created one as to implement as soon as I get the term and will upgrade this further,
Clands-20k
Battle Ship-10k
Subs-50k
HS-20k
Store Robbery-20k
For doing all graffiti in the ghetto
10k BM raid-10k.

I also have created a ranking system which I will implement as soon as my term will start,
16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Assistant Mafia
13.Commander
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Commander
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robber
4.Event Attender
3.Clapper
2.Newbie
1.Suspended

1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  2. The gang should be doing ghetto clapping once a day because it will help players get the real RolePlay experience of gang.
  3. The ranking system of a gang should be fair and healthy which means that not demoting someone on some personal issues and giving ranks to those who know what they are doing.
  4. Leader should have a good interaction with its gang members because its the leader which they follow if they break any rules a Leader should guide them.
I know its very earlier i have more experince in en 3 all gang deputy give me here 1 chance then see my term hope consider my application for interview thanks for reading my application

Best And Lovable Regards, Nithish

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1. I have seen organizations now a days leaders are getting to many warns and i feel that i could bring best quality to the Bloods Street Gang

2. gang leaders are inviteing thare family members to the gang and making some toxic in city with other fams , soo i will not make this type mistake from my side.

3. I will only invite who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them perfect in organizations. and I've always been in the top

1. making crime organization on top 1
2. helping new people to get money and new life in city
3. I will not invite toxic people and giving same respect to every one
4. wining events and good bonuses
5.100% Graffiti

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. New Blood
3. Real Man
4. Graffitist
5. Clapper
6. Shooter
7. Real Blood
8. TopG
9. Gang Star
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Man
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. The Leader

Suki Watson

Player
Player
Information
1: Oguz.
2. 17
3. GMT+03:00
4. 5-7 hours
5. immortallo
6. Suki Insize
7. 77489
Additional information
1Leader of Bloods Street Gang
First Reason: I have a past experience in illegal organizations, i know the hierarchy between the ranks and i will put to right person to right rank. I have strategy to be a good gang leader and leading the gang correct way.
Second Reason: Participating in events is my goal on my leadership that i can improve the gang opportunity to havbe a better in turfs or store rpooerys that is equal to strong gang,
Third Reson: Helping new players giving them a quality experience in gang is a importent job for me as a leader i need to do my importend responsibilities to become a successful leader.

1) No Toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) Issuing more bonuses
4) Minimum $7.000 dollars of graffiti profit
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

Ranking System

13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Event Handler
8- O.G
7- Capo
6- Vandalizer ( Graffiti Leader)
5- Murderer
4- Graffitist
3- Young Blood
2- Baby Blood
1- Freeze

Henry Kinkuni

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Flaskeswurs
6. Your Nickname: Henry Kray
7. Your ID: 65282

Additional information

Why i want to be Leader of Bloods Street Gang
1. I want to lead the Bloods to bring them back to their former glory. The Bloods are one of the strongest gangs in the ghetto, and it's time for them to rise up and retake dominance in the city. A strong leader is needed to rebuild and I believe I'm the guy for the job.

2. If I'm chosen as the leader of the Bloods, I will bring life back into the gang. I will increase our numbers with recruitment, partake in more events, and create a larger presence in the city. We will conduct daily robberies, specifically of stores and gun stores, and members will be rewarded for their involvement. Through these measures, I feel that the Bloods will be revitalized and our hold on the ghetto will be restored.

3. I intend to create a rigorous interview process when recruiting new members so they understand the rules and how to conduct themselves. For high-command positions I will look to those with a strong understanding of the gang rules and protocols; those who can demonstrate good judgment, loyalty, and commitment. We will need strong commanders who can take charge and help us succeed.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. Do ghetto patrols as a gang, to mark our turf
2. Make a dedicated graffiti team
3. Doing proper FZ raids
4. Get informants inside the police
5. No toxicity within the gang!

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. Young Blood
3. Prospect
4. Pusher
5. Runner
6. Shooter
7. Contractor
8. Hitman
9. Tagger
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Bossman
13. Seargent at arms
14. Right-hand man
15. The Bloodhound

Wipp

Player
Player
1.Kristians
2. 20y/o
3.(GMT+2)
4. 7h per day
5. wipp5901
6. Kristians Suchariks
7. -

1.Leader of Bloods !

2. Since I joined this commune. I have wanted to become a Bloods leader or member. I want to bring the organization to the next level in any way (events, borders, etc.) I want to show good playing skills with high level Role Play.

Yes, I don't have much experience as an organization leader, but I learn and adapt quickly no matter what the task is, and Bloods could be a great opportunity for that.

And last , I have been playing on this server since 2020 and I have learned many jobs, jobs and techniques of how to work Role Play on this server. I want to prove myself as a leader and maybe teach others new things as a Bloods leader. I want to help others fall in love with this server's Role Play and experience like I fell in love 4 years ago!

I would like to make shoplifting more exciting on both sides. First, by demanding more money and involving more hostages.
Second, giving time to escape.
It would be great if you could also steal goods from stores, etc.
And give the best expirience from me as Bloods leader :)

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry Knight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

1. i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Bloods gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

2. i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Bloods gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
Bouns system in every event

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Harry Knight

Last edited:

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang🩸

1. I have seen organizations now a days leaders are getting to many warns and i feel that i could bring best quality to the Bloods🩸.I will only invite who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them perfect in organizations. and I've always been in the top.

2. I have been in every organisation But I want make that Strong Gang in the city

1. 100% Active
2. 100% Active in Ghetto
3. No Toxic in Organisation
4. wining events and good bonuses
5. Increasing crime in city

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. New Blood 🩸
3. Real Man
4. Graffitist
5. Clapper
6. Shooter
7. Real Blood 🩸
8. TopG
9. Gang Star
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Man
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. The Leader

Thanks for giving a good opportunity…!

Rumi Federal

Player
Player
Congratulations the following people have been selected for the Bloods leader interview.
flaskeswurs ID: 65282 Henry Kray
immortallo ID: 77489 Suki Insize
Interviews will start at 12:30 Server Time on (19-02-2024)
The bloods Applications are now closed

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

1.Leader of Bloods

1. I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

2. My last reason for wanting to become leader of this Bloods org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good content while also giving people a way to have fun and build something in the city that they will want to give they time too. To be a top gang.

3. I am sure i be best leader for this org

1) Complete my term without any warning
2) Minimum $7k Graffiti Profit
3) No Toxicity
4) I will not allow favortism in my organization
5) I will not allow overtaking in my organization
6) there is no abusing of ranks

Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. real Blood
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Blood
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading I hope will get a chance....!

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
1. Berk
3. GMT+3 (Turkey)
4. 5-7 Hours
5. scofield_94941
6. Scofield Federal
7. 81295

LEADER OF THE BLOODS

- Why i want to be a leader of this specific organization-

1-
I want to be a leader of this specific organization because I am deeply passionate about its mission and values, and I believe that my skills and experience align perfectly with the goals and objectives of the organization.I have been in all organisations, legal or illegal, and I have a long experience in the city. Whether it was FIB, LSPD, NG, SAHP, BLOODS, FAMILIES, MARABUNTA, VAGOS, BALLAS, in all organisations my lowest rank was always high command and I was an deputy in many illegal organisations.

2-I am focused on personal and professional development and believe that being a leader in this private organisation will provide me with the opportunity to continuously learn, develop new skills and broaden my experience in areas directly relevant to the future of the organisation.

3-Ultimately, I want to be the leader of this particular organisation because I believe in its mission, I am experienced in its work, I am committed and I am confident that my leadership skills will enable me to make a good impact.

-My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

1-
We will recruit the best, most talented and experienced people in the ghetto and together with all the rest of my gangsters we will reach the highest record numbers in all events and turn the city upside down.

2- We will be like a family within the organisation and anyone who disturbs the peaceful environment will be punished, so we will get rid of toxic people and find the most peaceful, exciting and fun environment, the basis of communication is feedback and I will be open to everyone's suggestions and I will firmly maintain the camaraderie and unity within the organization.

3- I will avoid discrimination and fraud and treat everyone with the same good treatment and empathy, I will be in constant communication and dialogue not only with my own gangsters but also with other illegal organizations, and as all gangsters, I will create great chaos in the city.

4- I will be constantly active in Fz Raids/Clans/Shop Robbery/Hostage Situation/Battleship and other events, so the event will be at its peak in terms of roleplaying.

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Scofield Federal

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Name: Salman Rashid Khan

Your Age: 31

Time Zone: GMT +6

Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours

Your Discord: virus00733

Your Nickname: Salman Wayde

Your ID: 121203

Additional information:

1.❤️‍ Leader of
Bloods Street Gang ❤️

i) I think I have the leadership qualities to lead the Bloods Gang to a more respectable position. Due to the positioning of the Headquarters of the Bloods gang, there is a certain advantage and pull for me to become the leader of this gang. I have a clear vision for the future of the Bloods gang, including expansion plans, resource management strategies, and diplomatic initiatives to strengthen our position within the criminal structure.

ii) Due to some mismanagement in the previous terms there is a certain negative stigma around the name of the Bloods Street Gang, which has tarnished the reputation of the gang. I will do everything within my power to retain the good name of the gang.

iii) I uphold a strict code of ethics and honor, earning the trust and respect of my fellow gang members through transparency, fairness, and consistency in decision-making.

i) I understand the importance of leading by example. I will consistently demonstrate honesty, transparency, and accountability in my actions and decisions. This means being truthful with my fellow gang members, even when delivering difficult news or making unpopular choices. By upholding high ethical standards, I inspire confidence and loyalty among my peers, fostering a culture of trust and unity within the gang.

ii) The members of the gang need to adhere to the rules of the gang, which will be followed by strict interviews by the High commands, to see whether they are fit to join the gang.

iii) Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

iv) Toxicity of any kind is a big no-no for me, I will curb the roots of toxicity to improve the experience for every member.

v) A leader is as good as his trusted deputies, my deputies will be my right hand, they have a ton of experience and knowledge to help every member of the gang.

vi) I think the whole experience will be friendly, cozy, and supportive for every member of the gang.

vii) There will be tons of activities for the members so they do not have a dull moment.

My Ranking System:

16) Leader

15) Deputy

14) Supreme OG

13) Under Boss

12) Made Man

11) Hood Hero

10) Turfers

9) Gladiator

8) Graffiti Guardian

7) Street Captain

6) Graffitist

5) Soldier

4) Bandit

3) Recruit

2) Young G

1) Freeze

--------------

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to contribute my time and experience to this amazing organization called the Bloods Street Gang.....

Best Regards,
Salman Wayde.

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:4-8Hrs
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname:Abhi Federal
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods

-Crime orgs have always been a fun and interesting side as per my opinion and being a leader of bloods will be a great opportunity for me.
-I have been a deputy of bloods in the last term but sadly it disbanded cus of some reasons,and i want to lead bloods into success so i want to be the leader.
-Lasty,I will get interact with new people and make new friends.

-Having well trained high commands will be my first priority in improving the RP.
-Having a cool bonus system so that players will be attracted to the org and will join.
-Keeping an eye on hcs so there will be no rank discrimination

My ranking system-
15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13-Under Deputy
12-Events Handler
----High Command----
11-Turfer
10-Warlord
9-Capo
8-Enforcer
7-Graffitist
6-Drug Lord
5-Gunner
4-Thug
3-Associate
2-Young Bloods
1-Freeze

My goals-
-Having 100% turf
-Having 100% grafitti
-Having a active gang in ghetto and clands
-Meet new people for future endeavours

Additional Information-
-Ex Ballas Deputy
-Ex Bloods Deputy
-Ex ALL gang under deputy
-Also got selected for ballas interview last time but failed,now i think i am prepared enough to be a leader and gained knowledge which i didnt know.

Regards,
Abhi Federal

Last edited:

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Name: Salman Rashid Khan

Your Age: 31

Time Zone: GMT +6

Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours

Your Discord: virus00733

Your Nickname: Salman Wayde

Your ID: 121203

Additional information:

1.❤️‍ Leader of Bloods Street Gang ❤️

A) I think I have the leadership qualities to lead the Bloods Gang to a more respectable position. Due to the positioning of the Headquarters of the Bloods gang, there is a certain advantage and pull for me to become the leader of this gang. I have a clear vision for the future of the Bloods gang, including expansion plans, resource management strategies, and diplomatic initiatives to strengthen our position within the criminal structure.

B) Due to some mismanagement in the previous terms there is a certain negative stigma around the name of the Bloods Street Gang, which has tarnished the reputation of the gang. I will do everything within my power to retain the good name of the gang.

C) I think to be a good leader one needs to be unbiased and fair in his judgment. I will treat all of my members as equally as if they are my family members.

i) I understand the importance of leading by example. I will consistently demonstrate honesty, transparency, and accountability in my actions and decisions. This means being truthful with my fellow gang members, even when delivering difficult news or making unpopular choices. By upholding high ethical standards, I inspire confidence and loyalty among my peers, fostering a culture of trust and unity within the gang.

ii) The members of the gang need to adhere to the rules of the gang, which will be followed by strict interviews by the High commands, to see whether they are fit to join the gang.

iii) The activities of the gang will be full of fun and engaging which will give every member the maximum amount of pleasure and happiness.

iv) Toxicity of any kind is a big no-no for me, I will curb the roots of toxicity to improve the experience for every member.

v) The high commands of the gang should be very lenient and unbiased, therefore the deputies that will be selected should have that amount of experience so that they can lead without getting any of the members in trouble.

vi) I think the whole experience will be friendly, cozy, and supportive for every member of the gang.

vii) There will be tons of activities for the members so they do not have a dull moment.

My Ranking System:

16) Leader

15) Deputy

14) Supreme OG

13) Under Boss

12) Made Man

11) Hood Hero

10) Turfers

9) Gladiator

8) Graffiti Guardian

7) Street Captain

6) Graffitist

5) Soldier

4) Bandit

3) Recruit

2) Young G

1) Freeze

--------------

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to contribute my time and experience to this amazing organization called the Bloods Street Gang.....

Best Regards,
Salman Wayde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom