Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

yigit eze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Yigit
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 6
5. Your Discord yigit_241
6. Your Nickname Yigit Eights
7. Your ID 21914

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1- i have been under deputy unlimited amount of times and i think its about time that i go for a leadership term and dominate all the events and activities with my deputies and the people with me that all have experience as of having Multiple gang leaderships and deputys and hcs

2- i was deputy and hc in all the gangs and personally i always like and enjoyed bloods the most out of all the other gangs due to the color the location and everything all together and one of my most enjoyable gang term i was a deputy in bloods and i am hoping i can make that happen again hopefully

3- i want to make bloods the most active gang in city and possible be as active as possible without any rule brakes because alot of people usually get the org in trouble so i

want to focus on getting people in with experience only
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

and i want to improve rp situation with stores and hostages more often because usually gang focus on just giving demands and killing i want to change that
as we can tell already by other terms that passed some times there is barely any rp situation and just gangs wanting to kill leos and win

what do i want to achive in this gang
1- i want 100% turf captures
2- i want to include more rp situation into the whole gang scene
3- i want to be one of the most active orgs in city and possible history
4- always maximum spray profits
5- no toxicity towards any other gang
6- making sure to attend and dominate all the events
Thanks for reading i want to mention that my IC age is pretty low because i usually play en1 but i am looking for something new.

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
All the applications which are copied will get rejected

(Copied means: Copying other one’s applications/lines be it anyone’s and pasting to your application)

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
Information

• Your name IRL: Danish
• Your age: 16
• Time zone: GMT +5:30
• Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
• Your Discord: gruffinliya
• Your Nickname: Gruffin Hanma
• Your ID: 69036

Additional Information

1. Leader of...
Ans: The Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans: I really wish to take on the leadership of The Bloods Gang for many reasons:

(i) I have been a part of this city for over a year and now I have gained a lot of experience, serving as a deputy in FAMILIES and as an underdeputy in every gang. This diverse experience equips me with the skills necessary to effectively lead this gang.

(ii) In addition to my gang involvement, I possess valuable insight into the workings of the STATE, enabling me to anticipate and counter law enforcement strategies during tense situations.

(iii) I am drawn to the challenge of leadership and am confident in my ability to uphold and expand the gang's influence, following in the footsteps of previous leaders to maintain our dominance in the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: Here are my suggestions for enhancing the Roleplay level within The Bloods Gang:

(i) I aim to secure additional turf, striving towards achieving 100% territorial control, which will solidify our presence and bolster our reputation.

(ii) Leveraging the connections I've forged over the past year, I intend to recruit new members, enriching our ranks and strengthening our operations.

(iii) Alongside turf expansion, I will prioritize graffiti activities, ensuring that we maintain a prominent presence in this aspect of city life.

(iv) Educating gang members on server rules is paramount to smooth operations and seamless coordination, fostering a cohesive and compliant team.

(v) To increase the level of RP, I would like to increase criminal activities as much as possible to make sure that my gang doesn't look dead. It will be active.

I will be really grateful if my application gets selected for the interview. Thank You!

Yours Faithfully
Gruffin Hanma

Vikku_King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Vikas Zha
2. Your age- 24
3. Time zone- GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day- 10 hours
5. Your Discord- vikku8729
6. Your Nickname- vikku Bhai
7. Your ID-109862

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city EN2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.

As a leader of bloods gang, i will be focused for more gang activities in city, which will allow people to have high roleplay experience, including legal orgs, and also to other gangs by increasing activity in ghetto.

I want to lead bloods gang because i believe i have the leadership qualities and i can make the bloods gang one of the best in city. By making it very active in gang events and capturing as many turfs as we can.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I strongly recommend that staff members prioritize enforcing RolePlay (RP) standards to enhance the realism of the game. Implementing stricter RP guidelines can significantly elevate the immersive experience for players, making the game feel more like real life. This approach could potentially attract a broader audience interested in high-quality RP experiences.

While it's important to maintain rules and standards, I believe in assisting those who may struggle with meeting the RP criteria. Instead of outright rejecting them, I would offer guidance and support to help improve their RP skills. My goal is to foster strong RP interactions with every member of the community, ensuring a vibrant and engaging gaming environment for all.

Harshit Rana

I Still Miss Her
Leader
Information

1.Your name IRL: Harshit Rana
2.Your age: 17
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5.Your Discord: harshitgoated
6.Your Nickname: Harshit Walker
7 .Your ID : 147698

Additional information

1. Leader Of... The Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
  1. Strong Leadership Skills: To be an effective leader, you need to possess strong communication, decision-making, and organizational skills. By demonstrating these abilities, you can inspire and motivate your gang members to work together and achieve common goals.
  2. Strategic Thinking: As a leader, you must be able to think strategically and plan your gang's actions wisely. This includes knowing when to engage in conflicts, forming alliances, and managing resources effectively. By making smart decisions, you can ensure your gang's success and growth in the game.
  3. Charisma and Respect: To gain the respect of your gang members and the community, you need to be a charismatic leader who can earn the trust and loyalty of those around you. By being fair, honest, and empathetic, you can create a strong bond with your gang and establish a positive reputation within the gangsters.​

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I plan to make my own interview to join gangs.
- Handing out bonus after every event completed
- Do a whole bunch of events every week and doing 1 special type.
- Making the most active gang with 100% turf
- Trying to have a 0% toxicity gang
- Keeping a strike system to keep all the people in a mannered and disciplined way.

Ranking System

14. Leader
13. Deputy Leader

12. Under-Deputy
11. Turfer
10. OG Bloods

9. Menace
8. KingPin
7. WarLord
6. WarPrince
5. Graffiti
4. Clapper
3. Capo
2. Young Bloods
1. Freeze

maxresdefault.jpg

Best Regards, I appreciate your valuable time!!
Harshit Rana

Last edited:

SamHouser

Player
Player
1. Ateeb Azhar
2. 19
3. UTC 05:00
4. 8-9 Hours
5. ateeb_azhar
6. Ateeb Azhar
7. 141166
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

So, I have experience in gangs more than state orgs, I was under boss in bloods before and was under deputy in los santos vaggos and now i think i have much experience to be a leader of a gang, Also i was HC in SAHP, and now i want to be a leader of a gang and i also love doing robberies, Doing crimes, Taking hostages, Doing NG raids, Such as things what gangs do and i was also a high command in mara bunta gang.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map

Void Harsha

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 16:30 on 27-04-2024

Harshit Rana-147698

The Applications For Bloods Leader Is Closed Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom