Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Achraf
2. Your IRL age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hrs (sometime 10 hour)
5. Your Discord - flipoevil
6. Your Nickname - Flipo Evil
7. Your ID - 123899

Additional information

1. Leader of the Bloods Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• First of all, I think it's time for me to become a gang leader. I have enough rp and rule knowledge. And I have a lot of things I plan to do as a leader.

• During my gang leadership, we will be very active in the ghetto every day, we will go to events such as store rob, fz raid, gang raid, clands, battleship with the most active and crowded number.

• Actually, the biggest and most important reason why I want to be a leader is to show everyone how a gang leader should be. I will do %100 turf, Capitol attack etc. A leader should see gang members as family. I will be equal and respectful to everyone because a leader should not be toxic and rude.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• My team is ready for everything. I have turf team with turf leader, and I have got my ic event team. Right now I have at least 50 people waiting for me to be given the Bloods leadership.

• I will select 4 deputies they are very experienced and they are very knowledgeable about what needs to be done and how to do it.

• It will be best term without any mistake. I will teach the rules if they dont know enough . Im going to make sure everyone knows the rules

Best Regards,
    Flipo Evil
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Aayush
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:
6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname:
Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID:
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang
============================================================================================================

i) Hello there everyone I want Blood's term because I see no one can control the gang from my account like I did I wanted to bring Bloods come on top again so everyone knows Bloods will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas and Marabunta people as i was leader of both the gangs from my main account and we will if I get it.

ii) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think Bloods or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make Bloods on top again

iii) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

iv) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.
============================================================================================================

i) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

ii) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

iii) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

iv) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

v) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Thank you for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Pluxury.​

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Blood's Interview on 25th May 2024 at 14:00 Server Time

1. Ethan Hunt - 6777 - akhil._.ak

Thank you for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Closed.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Amine

2. Your age IRL

3. Time zone
- UTC +1

4. Average online per day
5-8

5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx

6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

- I want to become the leader of the Bloods gang because I want to make the gang one of the strongest gangs in the city from the experience I have learned in all criminal and legal organizations, and I will make them the strongest and most interactive gang in the city.

- I will also rob stores and weapons stores and take hostages so that the blood will flourish with money and weapons in order to easily control the city and also control the territories of other gangs

- I will also give a bonus to all active members who attend all gang events and who respond to all appeals

- I will also interview all my gang members to find out their level in RP and civil laws so that they do not break the city's laws, and I will give the rank that each one of them deserves, without exception.

- I will also stay awake to make sure my gang members are active and ready for all events

- I will also set up a special bonus system for all my gang members active in all events

- BONUS SYSTEM

- Attending store/Gun robbery 19K

- fz raid 10k if win 18k

- most active member get 40k

- clands 1x Parchute 10k

- hostage situation 10k

- per 1 kill in clands- 5k

- graffiti each 2.600k

Deimos Storm

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: reddschumacher
6. Your Nickname: Redd Schumacher
7. Your ID: 108096

Additional information:
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

i. I aspire to lead the Bloods to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.

ii. My ambition is to lead the Bloods and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.

iii. I envision leading the Bloods to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.

Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.
Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.
Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Bloods
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer

==High Command==
10 ) Graffiti Leader
9 ) Warlord
8 ) Gangster
7 ) Villian
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.

Best Regards,

Redd Schumacher.

Last edited:

Sushant Walker

Ex-Bloods Deputy and Undersheriff
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sushant Sharma
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6hrs-7hrs
5. Your Discord: sushant_sharma7700
6. Your Nickname: Sushant Walker
7. Your ID: 148621

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods

1) I want to become the leader of Bloods as I have been in this city for a really good time and part of this organization twice, I was the deputy leader of Bloods and as the deputy leader I hosted and took part in various gang events like clands ,Battelship ,FZ ,Store robbery etc. As the deputy leader of Bloods I teach so many people the rules about gangs and gave everyone the chance to rob and take hostage so everyone can have a bright future in bloods.

2) As the leader of the Bloods, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the gang's future. My goal will be to do regular Gun store Robbery and 24/7 store robbery , doing regular FZ raids , hostage situations and highway robberies . By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the Bloods reputation and influence within the whole city.

3) After spending a good time in gangs as well as in the Leos I got better experience of the RP level which will help me to unite so many Gangs and I will tell the whole city from the leadership of the Bloods that gangs can also work together and be like a family. I will talk with leader of the Gangs to take part with us in Hostage situation, Hway Robbery and FZ Raid which will increase the influence of the gangs and will make Bloods the most dangerous terrorist organization of the city.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
1) Regular bonuses after events
FZ- 5000$

Store Robbery- 7000$
Clands- 6000$
Battleship- 5000$

2) No toxicity
3) 100% Graffiti
4) 100% Turf
5) Unity

My EXP-
Ex- Deputy of Bloods
EX- Commanding General in NG
EX- Chief Commander in SAHP
EX- Under Deputy of Vagos/Marabunta

maxresdefault.jpg
Thankyou for reading my application

Last edited:

LucasShelby

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:45
4. Average online per day : 6-7 Hrs
5. Your Discord : lucas_shelby1
6. Your Nickname : Lucass Walker
7. Your ID : 151133

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

1) I want to become the leader of the Bloods because I have Good experience in crime and state . Additionally, I possess good knowledge of the RP along with strong communication and decision making skills.

2) As a leader I will ensure there are no conflicts within the organization. Additionally providing newbies with a great experience in gangs will be my top priority.

3) I have made good connections in the city and it will help me become the most active gang in the city.

1) No Toxicity in gang
2) 100% Graffiti
3) Doing proper FZ raids
4) 100% Turf

Ranking System

15- Leader
14- Deputy Leader
13- Mafia
12- OG Bloods
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Warlord
8- Clapper
7- Capo
6- Graffiti Handler
5- Murderer
4- Graffitist
3- Young Blood
2- Baby Blood
1- Freeze

Ivan Lamsburg

Player
Player
Information
1. Zaid

2. 17
3. GMT+5:00
4. 10h
5. ivannmk
6. Ivan

7. 146009

Additional Information
Leader of Bloods
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

From a long time I have been in many gangs and been involved in many criminal activities in the state and now I want to lead a org. My goal is to make this org much more active than other terms by having most active players in the gang which show up on events. The next thing that I want to do is 24/7 store robbery and HS situation minimum two times a day with an aim of having 30+ gang members in every event. My next goal is to achieve Territory of Capture for which I will find a good Turf Leader and will manually check every member of its Turf team to see if they are capable enough or not which can give its best in capturing the Ghetto Territories and making our gang most feared one. My next goal is to make Ghetto active again for which I will conduct Ghetto clapping with my gang members minimum 3-4 times a day in the important areas of Ghetto. I will design a gang interview by myself containing Ghetto rules, Event rules, and General rules which I will give to my all Deputy's and Under Deputy's to take players and give them rank on the basis of the interview which will help us avoid org warns. I would be doing promotions and demotions on weekly basis by seeing participation in events, the amount of rules he knows and by seeing his past experience.

Here is my starting bonus system to implement,

Clands per chute: 25k
Highest kills in Clands: 80k
BS: 10k
HS: 20k
Subs: 70k
24/7 store: 20k
Gun store: 20k
Fz: 10k.

And this is my ranking system to implement,

Mafia
Deputy Mafia
Rival
Warlord
Event Head
Gangster
OG Gangster
Capo
Graffitist
Ghetto Clapper
Drug dealer
Murderer
Ghetto Master
Freeze

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. The best way to improve the RolePlay level in the organization in my opinion is by not being toxic to each other and make a friendly environment between gang members

2. I think that Ghetto Clapping and 24/7 store will let gang members and Leos engage in a lot of RolePlay
3. A great and efficient ranking system creates a great RolePlay experience in the organization

Thanks for reading my application
Regards,

Ivan

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information

1. Your name: IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 17 yesterday was my birthday : )
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-10hours, if i get leadership increases to 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: spyrandomguy
6. Your Nickname:: Spy Artic
7. Your ID: 156797

Additional information

Leader of
Bloods Street Gang

(EN3) Former Ex (Vagos Leader) Turf Deputy Vagos,Marabunta,Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- As Been Ex Leader On EN03 Of Vagos I Have Experience Of Leadership To Make Bloods On TOP On En3 I Maded Most Active ORG Vagos Same Here Bloods WIll Be Most Active ORG And Dominating Other Gangs.

- As New In City Still I Have Many Friends And Many Family For Support to Me To Make Bloods On Top and Making Most Succesfull term in EN02

- As A Leader I have the ability to effectively manage and Gang, making me a suitable leder for a curators. I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successfull term.
Bloods On TOP

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-Getting 100% Turfs As Soon As Possible
-Doing Gun/Store Robbery And FZ Raid Everyday
-Tranning Those People Who New In City.
-Getting Best Deputies To
Make Bloods On TOP
-Giving my Full time for Bloods
-And I Will Only Recruit Those Peoples Who Are 3 Years Old In The City And Know Every Rules. Join So We Don't Have Any Rulebreak In The Gang
-Giving Bonuses Whos Giving Best There For
Bloods

At Last i Wanna say to curators i will complete my term without any rule break
Regards
Spy Artic

EX - Vagos Leader (EN03 With 300+ Members In ORG) 100 Active Members

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sabri
2. Your age IRL : 21
3. Time zone : Central European Time (CET)
4. Average online per day : 10 hours
5. Your Discord : sabri.backbek
6. Your Nickname : Sabri Backbek
7. Your ID : 25920

1- Subject: Request to Become Leader of Bloods Gang
2-
Dear Admin

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to express my interest in taking on the role of leader for our Bloods gang in the game. I believe that with my experience, dedication, and vision, I can contribute significantly to the growth and success of our group.

Experience: [Briefly mention any relevant leadership experience or notable achievements in the game.]

Commitment: I am deeply committed to the game and our community. I am willing to invest the time and effort necessary to ensure that our family gang thrives under my leadership.

Vision: My vision for our Bloods gang is [describe your vision, including goals, activities, and how you plan to foster a strong sense of unity among members].

Responsibility: I understand the responsibilities that come with being a leader and am prepared to handle them with diligence and integrity. I am willing to work closely with you to ensure that our Bloods gang operates in accordance with the game's rules and values.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss my proposal further and address any questions or concerns you may have. Your feedback and guidance are invaluable to me, and I am eager to collaborate with you to make our Bloods gang the best it can be.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Sabri Backbek
3-
  • Encourage Immersion: Create an environment where members feel encouraged to fully immerse themselves in their roles. This could involve using character backstories, developing intricate plotlines, and fostering a sense of continuity within the organization's narrative.
  • Provide Clear Guidelines: Establish clear guidelines and expectations for roleplay within the organization. This includes outlining character creation rules, setting boundaries for in-character interactions, and defining the overall tone and style of roleplay.
  • Offer Training and Support: Provide training sessions or workshops to help members improve their roleplaying skills. This could include tips for character development, improvisation exercises, and guidance on how to effectively engage with other members in-character.
  • Create Opportunities for Interaction: Organize events, quests, or storylines that require collaboration and interaction between members. This could involve hosting roleplay sessions, creating in-game challenges, or developing group activities that encourage members to work together towards a common goal.
  • Reward Participation: Recognize and reward members who actively participate in roleplay activities. This could include in-game rewards, special titles or ranks, or other forms of recognition that highlight their contributions to the organization's roleplay experience.
  • Lead by Example: Set a positive example for others by actively participating in roleplay activities and demonstrating enthusiasm for the organization's narrative. Leaders and officers can help set the tone for roleplay within the organization by embodying their characters and engaging with members in-character.
  • Foster a Supportive Community: Create a supportive and inclusive community where members feel comfortable expressing themselves and exploring their characters. Encourage constructive feedback and collaboration, and address any issues or conflicts that may arise in a fair and respectful manner.

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Kobrata
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I want to lead a gang where members not only have fun, but also build long lasting memories and friendships , that will continue even after my term. I want to give my members the most thrilling and exciting experience I think this will help me creating a powerful togetherness within the organization.

- Another reason, why I want to be a leader of a gang is giving everyone a fair chance to prove themselves, ensuring that no one gets left behind. This way I am sure that every gang members can contribute to the organization. I will also have great deputies that love their job and do the best for the gang. All of them will be from different timezones so there is always going to be someone in charge.

- Last but not least I want to be leader, because I want to have a great roleplaying experience, while making sure that my members do the same. Also I think that I have what it takes to be a great leader.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

- I will make sure that my members are brave and are not scared to enter the ghetto, because they don't want to get robbed or killed. And I think that the best way to do is by showing the new players that there is nothing to be scared of. I will also make sure to have a grafitti team, that does grafitti every hour, while aiming to get the most profit each time. This will help my members financially and mentally.

- Keeping the members motivated and engaged is significantly important. I will make sure that promotions are based on capability and knowledge. As I said previously everyone will have a chance to prove themselves and show that they are capable.

- Training and teaching new players what it takes to be in a gang would be a good idea. They can contribute to the gang and help us achieve great things together.

- Having a proper bonus system will help me keeping my members always motivated, so I will give them bonus whenever it's possible.

Here is my ranking system:

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Leader
11. Turfer
10. Capo
-- High Command---
9. Homie
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

My goals for Blood Street Gang term:

-Being the most active gang both in ghetto and clands
-Max grafitti profit
-Having fun
-%100 Turf

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Regards Efe Kobrata

Last edited:

Zyrix

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Alan

2. Your age IRL 13 lamost 14

3. Time zone 1 hour

4. Average online per day 2-12 hours a day

5. Your Discord maqix121

6. Your Nickname Anabella shoorty

7. Your ID155361

Additional information
1. Leader of...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) i want to make a different community where we have good members and no racism and much... and where we have fun make roleplay to life and when you come from work or school and go in your room and have fun on you org andi could go for 30 mins or so

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. my advices is having fun and making roleplay to another level and make people love and respect each other

Jax AGP

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL: Thanasis
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: hallo2310
6. Your Nickname: Obama AGP
7. Your ID: 557

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

--> I would like to make bloods gang shine again, dominate in ghetto and events. Im here for a good term, with many opportunities for every person, old and new to the city. Older people will contest for high ranks and turf positions while newer people will be able to explore and learn how it is to a gangster, doing multiple events, robbing, killing and more.
--> Also, having past experience as leader before (at marabunta gang) is gonna be helpful as I already know what to do in hard situations.
--> In addition, my past experience in ilegal but legal as well side, is gonna help everyone, make playing experience better for LEOs as i can understand them at some situations where they are treated badly by gang people, but also the other way around, i can spot mistakes from their side to us, with the help of my knowledge on their job.

--> People will have to get through an interview, containing all general, ghetto and the most important event rules, to be able to join our organization.
--> Bloods people, low and high ranks, gonna attend every possible event, to make our organization, and the server in general, stronger and more competitive.
--> We gonna make multiple "events" which interact with other organization people, such as store robberies, hostage situations and more, so that people can actually have fun playing, from both sides, with lowest possible toxicity to each other.
--> Bloods is gonna be a fair gang to everyone. Simply, who ever is worthy being a high command, he gonna be. Who ever is attending events, gonna recieve bonuses. I will try to make this organization friendly to members, so that everyone that is a part from us, is gonna be treated fearly, and with respect.

Mister Grace

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Zain
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: zainuu0227
6. Your Nickname: Mister Grace

7. Your ID: 62534

1. Additional information: Bloods Street Gang

1st and more importantly Experience i have been in this server from a long time plus i am aware of the rules so i think i can be worthy enough to make this term successful.

2ndly i will watch out every member of my gang as n team with proper and equal Rights plus try to maintain good Envionrment.

3rdly i will try my best to complete 100% turfs and all other Gang events.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will try my best to complete the proper requirement of role play as best as i can be biggest Advice to improve roleplay is knowledge of rules and i will try my best if i will get leadership for bloods that my gang member will not break any rule plus my 4 deputies gonna be well known and well knowledge.

Regards...

Invincible Vaibhav

Deputy of INVINCIBLES
Player
1. Vaibhav
2. 16
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours per day
5. Vaibhav295
6: Vaibhav Invincible
7. 156279

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

a) there is almost no gang activity in the city, by becoming the leader i would try to increase gang activity by robbing people, stores robberies, hostage situations etc and will make active gangs in the Los Santos

b) Second, is that i started my journey in this city from being a gangster, first with my family and then with the gangs, therefore i have a good amount of exp at this point that sets me at a point where i can say i am ready to lead this org.

c) Third, is that i want to improve RP, like me, most of the people would start their journey from being a gangster, but when they join, they dont know proper rules, they dont know proper RP of how to Rob, patch, take hostage, etc. And a small mistake in these gets them to break a rule, and are punished by Admins. In my gang, we would prioritize new people to learn stuff and not make mistakes.

a) I would be more than ready to help people in the gang who are not sure about the rules. But people aware of the rules and still breaking them like consistently like reviving with a gun, searching with a gun, or CL when they see cops, these people would be removed from the gang as they are destroying the RP and the atmosphere of the City.

b) I will have deputies who are very helpful and are active in situations to guide the people doing RP so they dont break rules.

c) I will introduce bonus systems even in gangs for those who are active and participate in gangs activity.

d) Toxicity and non seriousness would not be accepted, especially toxicity to the ones at a below rank than you.

William Shellpy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alaa
2. Your age IRL: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: evashellpy
6. Your Nickname: William Federal

7. Your ID: 129466

1. Additional information: Bloods Street Gang

1st at first i was deputy and iknow everything to be a leader all most of my frind was leaders to deferent ORG soo i got the experions from them

2ndly im gonna make the gang Alluring for join by doing the graffity and the event will be on fire and also These police will never stay in their offices again.

3rdly I'm coming with the most dangerous hired killers nobody gonna win in turf but bloods again !!

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

ill never let anyone joing the ORG without knoing the rule very good and ill try so hard to teach them ever gang stuff
i saw a lot of gange getting dissband and i learned from them i saw the proplem and ill make it the best term ever !!

my respet : Alaa

the rank system will be :-
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Leader
11. Turfer
-- High Command---
10. Capo
9. Homie
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller