Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaykuno Reborn
Suspect ID
99626, 92941
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/admrz474IUM

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
We Attacked Brotherhood turf 8v8 and our plan is ill face check them 7 is already inside the zone, But this Family Killed me outside the zone, I Hope that Admin will see and judge my report fairly coz when Savage nation killed 1 guy from BH during fam turf , Savage nation got fam warning, This is the thread. Reviewed - HELI VDM AND RDM / SAVAGE NATION FAMILY .

Thanks for reviewing my report,
`Zayk

Aditya

Player
Player
We Attacked Brotherhood turf 8v8 and our plan is ill face check them 7 is already inside the zone, But this Family Killed me outside the zone, I Hope that Admin will see and judge my report fairly coz when Savage nation killed 1 guy from BH during fam turf , Savage nation got fam warning, This is the thread. Reviewed - HELI VDM AND RDM / SAVAGE NATION FAMILY .

Thanks for reviewing my report,
`Zayk
3 people shooting at you before an event , pretty sure thats a fam warning, lets see.

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Event 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn
GR 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Mike Dior

Player
Player
Bro there is an event going on. So you are saying if one family gives warning and demand to other family at let's say 19:02 at business war. Then we can just start shooting before the event. Huh ?

Roksons

Player
Player
Demand is given. Your own family members do the same. The gun is held and doesn't even need to move. You should also consider the Fear RP issue guys. There is a POV of similar incidents. I personally know that the Loyalitst (I don't know how to spell) family also demanded and fired, and I'm keeping a POV. If you want I can post it here
There is a rule that you can't kill 10 min before the event for a reason. Else everyone would be doing it at biz wars and other events.

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Demand is given. Your own family members do the same. The gun is held and doesn't even need to move. You should also consider the Fear RP issue guys. There is a POV of similar incidents. I personally know that the Loyalitst (I don't know how to spell) family also demanded and fired, and I'm keeping a POV. If you want I can post it here
1 There's an event
2 Its still RDM in city

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
so we can make demands in informal, bizwar, foundry and kill everyone ? is that what u tryin to say ?

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Bro there is an event going on. So you are saying if one family gives warning and demand to other family at let's say 19:02 at business war. Then we can just start shooting before the event. Huh ?
Your family is already in the field. We're talking about the person you left out and can't enter that event area even if they wanted to, right? In other words, it is not in an event, it does not appear as that person or a person who came to buy the start of an event or his car. Let's be honest guys. He was a Scout. It is demanded and asked to go, just like you do, and if it doesn't, it is knocked out. If we're going to look for each other's faults, you'll be the loser. I still have the POV I've saved. These are not needed. You claimed that it was a rule error, I am expressing my own opinion. An admin will definitely be interested and the right decision will be made.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
so we can make demands in informal, bizwar, foundry and kill everyone ? is that what u tryin to say ?
You are not entering the field. Because everyone is in the field. You stay outside and give information to those inside. All families do this. I have no objection to that. You are given a demand and shown a weapon and you continue to stay there. You should have walked away

Mike Dior

Player
Player
Your family is already in the field. We're talking about the person you left out and can't enter that event area even if they wanted to, right? In other words, it is not in an event, it does not appear as that person or a person who came to buy the start of an event or his car. Let's be honest guys. He was a Scout. It is demanded and asked to go, just like you do, and if it doesn't, it is knocked out. If we're going to look for each other's faults, you'll be the loser. I still have the POV I've saved. These are not needed. You claimed that it was a rule error, I am expressing my own opinion. An admin will definitely be interested and the right decision will be made.
You know nothing brother. 7 people were inside. He was the 8th one. And you killed him. Lmao that was a high bet you played considering him as a scout. Enjoy !!

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
Im the 8th man my G, 7 were inside the zone, udont know what u talking ab :D

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
You are not entering the field. Because everyone is in the field. You stay outside and give information to those inside. All families do this. I have no objection to that. You are given a demand and shown a weapon and you continue to stay there. You should have walked away
Didn't you just do it in medlab? Plus there's literally no rules for fam turfs so it's not any family/player's problem, again he's waiting to enter with you, you kill one of the turf player without even knowing he's not a scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom