Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kim Maclennan-Fourie
2. Your age: 44
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day 6+ hours
5. Your Discord: Blu Skye#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu
7. Your ID: 58208
Additional information
1. Leader of... Chief of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
a. I have been with the EMS since joining the city and worked my way to Dean through a lot of trial and errors we have started to turn the corner for the best even with the challenges thrown at us and for the previous leaders who tired to achieve what seemed impossible yet with changes things did start to impove, I wish to achieve the goals of growth and successful runnings as we know they are possible.
b. EMS is my heart and passion and I wish to see the Org not having shortage of staff, at night or calls not been answered. I am the Family leader of Deep Blu and over 90 percent of my family are in the EMS and we do not all have the same time zones. However I know for a fact should one of our fam need assistance someone does step in and helps. Family inside an Org does make a positive impact.
c. EMS falls into similar sector of Hospitality which I am qualified in. To be in the sector, time means nothing when a focus is been held.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
When people are been trained within the respective positions in the EMS more RP is really needed on (.1.) reviving people, for example when someone is dying on the road we should be more compassionate and offer more assurance that they going to be okay. (.2.) when someone comes into the lobby and they say they "I am bleeding out, save me" some of our lobby staff members really need to get in on the RP side of reassuring people that we here to help them and patch them up and we have a endless blood supply in storage.

I really believe we are lacking in role play in all areas of the EMS and when rp is involved you supposed to show emotions as well yet most unfortunately are cold as ice and for me personally I feel that is an area that does need some focus.

Last edited:

kitty katson

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Katrina
2. Your age : 37
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 10-16hr
5. Your Discord : Kitty Kat#5978
6. Your Nickname : Kitty Kat
7. Your ID : 37473

Leader of.....EMS

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I'm an ideal candidate for the position of leader for the following 3 reasons:

1) I have a rich expanse of experience as a leader. Since moving to this city I've served as a member of high command in two different organisations, including EMS. I have worked my way up to the position of head of AS. I have an intimate understanding of how the department operates and the processes we currently have in place; indeed, I helped to revamp said processes in order to make them as efficient, useful, and easy to use as they are today. I enjoy working closely with fellow members of staff and have formed close and sincere bonds with most of them. I keep channels of communication perpetually open with every single person in the organisation, regardless of their role or department. I go out of my way to help them. I take a special interest in the welfare of members of AS and track their promotions and make sure they receive every bonus they're entitled to. I always encourage them and support them. If I notice their hours dropping off then I reach out to them to check if they need my support in any way.

2.) The passion and dedication of the team has always been evident to me, particularly amongst members of high command. We've all done our best to rise up and deal with the challenges we've been faced with, even when it may have seemed we were "dropping the ball" to people on the outside looking in. In reality, we've been working hard and consulting with our members on how best to resolve any problems we've encountered. It's been utterly inspiring to see how the team have pulled together and stepped up to the mark during difficult times. Although things have been tough at times, I've relished the challenges that came our way and can already see the light at the end of the tunnel as we start to reach the other side.

3) I work extremely hard and frequently do 12-16 hour shifts and even when I'm not officially working I'm assisting the smooth running of the hospital remotely. My duties include assisting staff with any queries and problems, organising replacements when people want to go off shift, meeting with other official orgs, making sure each lobby is manned, and making sure that calls are being dealt with in a timely manner. I'm currently the only active ARD instructor and I provide training and certification for ARD pilots. I also do FTO training and retraining for new recruits and process promotions. I deal with crises and dole out disciplinary actions such as strikes and warnings when they are called for. Additionally, I cover any lobbies or calls that need covering.
Behind the scenes, I'm very active on the emails (both direct mails and answering questions in the employee chat as well as the leader chat). I also created the hourly sheets that are in use currently which I manage and edit myself. I designed the hourly sheets so they're as intuitive and easy to use as possible, while also being informative and allowing departments to track promotions and hours worked. I make sure that all bonuses for FTOs and AS are recorded. I also record their rota times and perform general admin tasks such as keeping emails up to date
I never consider myself to be truly "off the clock".

Your advice for improving roleplay level in this organisation

One of our biggest problems is that while we technically have enough employees, we don't have enough available to work at certain times. This shortage is most keenly felt on the night shift (we have a core group of amazing stuff who have been shouldering the burden). We need to employ a surplus of staff so that we always have enough workers not just in theory but also in practice.

One way to address this is by simplifying the recruitment process. I agree with Sam's brilliant idea that we should implement several daily training sessions for people who've passed their interview. This way, new recruits will know for sure when an FTO will be available for training, which will serve much better than the haphazard system we currently employ where recruits turn up randomly and are disappointed to find no FTO available.

I also think we should abolish the face-to-face exam for trainees and just have a written exam instead, with a short review session before they choose which department they'd like to progress on to. We need to streamline the process and open it up to more recruiters so that we can process new recruits faster.

I also think we need to make a few changes to the training, e.g. emphasize the importance of RP. Right now it seems like people are not enthused about RP and just want to get it out of the way. I'd like to see more people get as deeply into the fun of RP as I do myself. Extended operations RP and mental health care RP could add a lot.

I've noticed that while staff members may be active in the city at night, they're not as inclined to come and help out as they used to be. I feel the reason for this is that we have lost our old family type vibe at EMS to some extent, and consequently the role has become " just a job" in their eyes. We need to establish some of our old camaraderie by enjoying some off the clock activities together such as arena fights, fun and silly races, training exercises, OOC game nights, and party hangout events.

I've been in talks with LSPD and we want to get EMS involved in events that happen in the city, e.g. giving orgs adrenaline before robberies and collecting people after shootings. I think it's important for us to foster a good working relationship with the other orgs.

I have a massive passion for EMS. I have been roleplaying for 15 years and this amazing organisation is one of the best I've ever been a part of. I feel so fortunate to be a member and I hope to carry on pouring my heart and soul into it for a long time.
My main aim will always be to help and support EMS and its wonderful people in any way I can

Thank you for considering my application

Last edited:

Ben Vercetti

I may not be perfect but atleast Im not you
Player
You got fired from EMS less than 2 weeks ago for multiple violations and lying to a god. Your lack of leadership at a limited capacity position as head of MD nearly made 6-8+ people leave if you stayed at that time as Head of MD. Currently EMS is starved for quality people, or people in general since there is now 3 hospitals and on calls to man 24/7. I know for a fact if you were to be leader of EMS at least 15+ people of higher ranks would leave EMS at a time where a blow like this would affect the entire city.
You don't even know what was the situation was at that time.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Los Santos Vagos Leader Interview at 20:30 Sever Time on Wednesday(9/29/2021):

• Shamzy Zeebo - 43002
  • Ethan Versace - 2401
  • Krazzy Singh - 11862
  • Eddie Brown - 10269

Applications for Leader of Vagos are now CLOSED.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Simon
2. 20
3. ST
4. 10
5. FreeJ#1283
6. Simon Brown
7. 14078
Additional information
1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Since I can remember Marabunta been a gang where they are known for being bad, or known for mass recruitment making more rule breaks as high number of players not knowing rules and just making them hated due to it, I want to change this by making it a closer circle of people who respect and just have a good time together instead of having toxic atmosphere within the gang which happens very often due to mass recruitment.

I also want to become a leader to better myself as a player, as I believe the responsibility of becoming a leader will reduce my toxicity and allow me to be more responsible for my actions. And if I become a leader, I will be responsible for all my members which, I believe will make me more involved in the community as they reflect on me, so I want my gang members to be as good as possible as it would reflect on me.

And after being a high command in several gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure which will help me, as lots of previous leaders failed as they tried leading everything by themselves, which is neither good or healthy having. Having good deputies and high command is the most important key to becoming a successful gang, as you need many good role models to become a good player yourself which I want to give the opportunity to the players of the city.

3. The role-play in ghetto is minimal due to it being a kill on sight on zone which it has its benefits. But I believe that the role-play during hostage situation or some events could be greatly increased from both sides, as thats where the best and most enjoyable role-play are made. Also, I believe doing every event including submarine it just makes the game-play more enjoyable for everyone, as everyone likes a good fair shootout if its necessary. Also since the warnings been increased to 5 I feel like leaders are focusing less on rule breaks as there is much more flexibility and as you have to make events every two weeks anyway, they feel like it dosent really effect them if you get 1 warning as you will remove it anyway, I believe thats a losers mentality and would like to go back to old ways of significantly less rule breaks

Any question for how I'm gonna run the gang in more detail can be asked in interview as its kinda hard to explain a vision for a gang just using words.

Last edited:

Gab

Player
Player
As previous leader of Government I got a chance to visit EMS several times per day. I was able to speak with members of this organization from the entry level ranks all the way to leadership. We discussed challenges, opportunities for improvement and how EMS could increase its scope and presence in Los Santos.

Previous leadership has done a great job in building this organization and I look forward to the opportunity to improve on what they have started. From an organizational standpoint, it will be important to have a staff that can cover the entire 24 hour clock. Having a full staff around the clock will improve the RP experience for citizens, and ensure that all events requiring EMS will run more smoothly.

Three reasons why I'd like to be leader of EMS
1) I've been in this city since April and I've seen several iterations of this organization from the single hospital in Pillbox, to the now 3 hospitals across the map. It will be important to have a leader that can lead large groups of people, effectively. I believe that I have the ability to lead and grow this organization to the necessary size to fill all three locations around the clock. The challenge of leading a large 24/7 organization is interesting to me and is the first reason id like to lead the organization

2) There is a great opportunity to include EMS in several city events simply by coordinating with other legal organizations. I have the relationships around the city to start these conversations immediately. implementing EMS into scheduled events will give MORE people a reason to join and give us a chance to grow. Giving events a new twist, or simply getting more people involved would be my second reason for wanting to lead this org.

3) I have previously been the Governor and also the Leader of Marabunta. I know how effective and important EMS can be when utilized correctly. Sharing my insights with current and future leaders to help them better their own organizations would be a win for everyone and that would be my third reason for wanting to lead EMS.
Fluffy is good leader I think he can run the organization very well but it takes time to learn many things because EMS is a ocean.

Tino Rusty

Player
Player
Information
1. Harwinder Singh
2. 22
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. KrazzySingh#3773
6. Krazzy Singh
7. 11862
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Vagos as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. People are just going into the ghetto non stop killing people and bystanders and running to events. Nothing is done in between and store robberies are done rarely. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in Vagos for most of my time in Gangs. Ive been around to multiple gangs but for me Vagos is where home is. Im extremely familiar to the Vagos territory like HQ etc. And genuinely applying to Vagos because ive been thinking about applying for a leader role for a very long time and now that Vagos applications has opened up i felt like it was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

I vouch for Krazzy.
I've known him for some time and he is someone that is always willing to help new people.
He is also someone with lots of experience (in both legal and illegal side) and someone who has already shown leadership skills.

Goodluck my friend.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Kaushik Kalita
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. d3clinE#5851
6. Kalita Daa
7. 32721

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande
2. I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in ghetto. Here are my reasons why I think I wanna lead one of the most dominanting gang in the city:

(i) I want to become the leader of the Marabunta Grande so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders

(ii) Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups and deputy in many gang. Moreover, my first gang was Marabunta, Blue was the first color that I had in me and I would love to lead the people who believes in blue. Also, the people of ghetto knows me. The most loyal members of the Marabunta Grande Gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

(iii) Lastly, being a higher up in the previous two terms in my respective gangs, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you. I have been under some capable and wonderful leaders in the past, under my family 14K as well and I have learnt from them what it takes to be a leader.

I think if given the chance I would not let my people down.

3. One suggestion that I would like to put forward to improve RP in organization is that lately i have noticed that gangs constantly get strikes that result in them getting disbanded. Although its extended to 5 strikes they still end up getting disbanded. So i wont say i want to make the recruitment harder but it should be more informative. That the people joining in should be aware of what they do and who they are. In that sense we can promote RP and also make sure that a gang does its stuff without breaking rules. So if I become the leader i ll held a program where i ll inform them of the basic rules and also how to not get in trouble with RP. I ll open recruitments for a week and every week there would be a program held just to explain the recruits on how to conduct gang activities without breaking rules. Moreover, i have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted BLUE!!!

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Matt S.
  2. 26
  3. EST
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. BigShip#0001
  6. Ron Atkin
  7. 36116

Additional Information
  1. Leader of Marabunta
  2. Why do you want to be a Leader?
    1. I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 7 in Marabunta. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
    2. My family (I am leader of it) started at 140 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
    3. My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.
  3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Information
1. Harwinder Singh
2. 22
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. KrazzySingh#3773
6. Krazzy Singh
7. 11862
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Marabunta as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. People are just going into the ghetto non stop killing people and bystanders and running to events. Nothing is done in between and store robberies are done rarely. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Recently Marabunta has performed extremely poorly as they didnt have the right leaders and there are alot of gangsters floating around after the recent disband of Marabunta and are hoping to go back into Marabunta if the right leader is selected. I have many ideas to make Marabunta become #1 and as well as getting people to find a home in Marabunta.

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eddie Brown
7. Your ID 10269
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Marabunta leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Marabunta I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Marabunta stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Marabunta on top!!!

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Mathew
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ape#9478
6. Your Nickname: Frank Mayt
7. Your ID: 2430
Additional information:
1. Leader of… Marabunta Grande

1. I wish to be the leader of Marabunta Grande for many reasons, these being this organization was my first back when the server first came out where I was with all my friends. Since then I've been in most orgs from legal and illegal but none have managed to be as much fun as when I was in Marabunta Grande.

1. I wish to make a change to the view on illegal orgs because as they stand right now most organisations just invite anybody that asks to join or are to strict about joining there needs to be a middle ground of requirements that aren't too hard to reach but still show a good understanding of the rules and can supply for themselves if needed. I also feel that gangs are beginning to die out because they have inactive high command that don't lead their gangs in events and just believe it's their job to get their members to the event but with the higher command I intend on having them lead their members and guide them.

1. I want to become a leader of Marabunta so I can begin a hopefully long lasting talk between all organizations to talk to each other about rule breaks between the other organisations to limit disbands which seem to be happening a lot and punished players which I've noticed seem to be harming the server with less players wanting to risk a ban or warning. Therefore causing them not to go to events or street fight.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I feel to increase the roleplay level there needs to be more communication between other organisations such as selling weapons and ammo to each other which will involve meetings and rp between the other organisations and buying corrupt cops that will agree to not arrest your members for a certain price each week and possibly sell ammo to your org for a certain amount. This will all round bring all organisations to work together and involve rp in the meetings.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CET
5-7 hours
5. Your Discord
Shamzy#7424
6. Your Nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

• I want to be the leader of Vagos because I'm used to being in charge and I know how 24/7/gun store robberies work and I have negotiated and been in charge multiple times in other gangs which would create a lot of good rp.

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I've have also been in the turf team for Bloods and was one of the best shooters within their turf team. For Events for Bloods, I also made some graphics design which I'm also capable of doing.

• Right now I'm also a higher up in bloods Where I am used to doing a lot of managing and structuring. I was previously also a high command in marabunta before it got disbaned.

• No shooting/beating in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• Using more of the radio, when at events or ghetto fighting.

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Luciano
7. 51060

Addition Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande to change how people look at Marabunta. Ever since I joined the city a few months ago Marabunta have been known as an “underdog” due to the mass recruitments they have done which led to the many disbands they get. I’m ready and willing to change this.

My first reason I want to be the leader of Marabunta is to bring good quality RP to the gang side of GrandRP. I will do this by actually communicating with my gang and going out on ghetto patrols to rob/kill people. I won’t just be the leader that sits around HQ and gets there high command to tell people what to do. I will be present in EVERY interview that anyone gets for the gang. I will do global events often and think of good ideas that no one has ever thought of before.

The second reason I want to be the leader of Marabunta is because I believe that I can pull Marabunta to be the best gang. I will do this by being strict with people about going to events. If your in the city and ignoring us when we’re calling you, you will be given a strike. I’m not going to be a prick to people.

My third reason I want to be Marabunta leader is to decrease toxicity in the gangs. I will not let people scream at each, slag each other etc. No one wants this and I will punish anyone who is toxic, it will not be taken lightly as in the end It’s just a game and we all want to have fun.

3. My advices for improving RP:
• Staying IC at all times will be mandatory.
• Any type of demorgan will be a consequence in the gang.
• FearRP/FailRP/UB will be a big punishment.
• I will be present in every interview making sure everyone who joins is people I think will be good for the RP aspect.
• I won’t be biased to ANYONE
• Having reasonable demands in 24/7 robberies.
• Not just doing violent/gun RP ( will have fun non-violent RP).

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CET
5-7 hours
5. Your Discord
Shamzy#7424
6. Your Nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

• I want to be the leader of Vagos because I'm used to being in charge and I know how 24/7/gun store robberies work and I have negotiated and been in charge multiple times in other gangs which would create a lot of good rp.

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I've have also been in the turf team for Bloods and was one of the best shooters within their turf team. For Events for Bloods, I also made some graphics design which I'm also capable of doing.

• Right now I'm also a higher up in bloods Where I am used to doing a lot of managing and structuring. I was previously also a high command in marabunta before it got disbaned.

• No shooting/beating in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• Using more of the radio, when at events or ghetto fighting.
You forgot to change vagos to Marabunta xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom