Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eray_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1wg43e

Bucky Mayt

Player
Player
I can't say anything about the third pov but unfortunately I didn't find it reasonable to ask for a pov in this case. Everything is clean. Everyone knows how good a teleporter can be and where, how and how to teleport. In other words, we showed this visually by explaining to the admins that the transactions other than these were already done by completely illegal methods. When we think about it, it is impossible for a man to teleport just by running. I don't think we need to fool each other.
shut up u donut

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Atm the person who was reported is probably defending himself by saying to his friends and discord channels, please write about me like this... Don't ask how I know because I can't tell lol

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Sorry, but don't make fools of people. Everyone is aware of everything. You cannot know this alone. You are a lag switch monster. If you've been a little honest and satisfied your ego enough, let's wait for this matter to be thread

GOON

Player
Player
Atm the person who was reported is probably defending himself by saying to his friends and discord channels, please write about me like this... Don't ask how I know because I can't tell lol
pedro is smoking you guys in events so you want him banned thats the truth

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
pedro is smoking you guys in events so you want him banned thats the truth
No, that's the truth. I don't want cheaters like Pedro to spoil people's fun on this server. It will be your turn soon. you learn from it but don't be afraid wait for your time to come. Because I know what you did too :D

GOON

Player
Player
No, that's the truth. I don't want cheaters like Pedro to spoil people's fun on this server. It will be your turn soon. you learn from it but don't be afraid wait for your time to come. Because I know what you did too :D
:ROFLMAO: ill be waiting i got nothing to hide, request pov all you want buddy

Fearless Thrust

Player
Player
Pending review - Possible Cheat I 119560

If these guys are not banned, the whole server will become like this. As you see. They already do. Everybody like Michael Jackson on the moonwalk. We will also see people teleporting while walking. We are not in 2222 years guys. This is not space.
What did i do im just tryna play and have fun is it my fault for having bad ping im sorry if u guys got pissed off <3

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
What did i do im just tryna play and have fun is it my fault for having bad ping im sorry if u guys got pissed off <3
You should review the report. You already have ping for using this. We all know this :D. Do you really act like that when "Clumsy" shuts it down? lol

V-Walker

Player
Player
Ngl same problem , have the same case with me. Everybody hating on mandem ngl.

GOON

Player
Player
muratcan your whole family is 90k id + of course your calling cheats, not everyone who lags is using clumsy and not everyone who beats you is cheating stop crying man.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
muratcan your whole family is 90k id + of course your calling cheats, not everyone who lags is using clumsy and not everyone who beats you is cheating stop crying man.
hahahaha don't worry man, I did what you couldn't by breaking the server record with 90K ID :D You're a pathetic person trying to get somewhere just by licking peoples ass :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom