Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
1. Your nickname: Dan Bvlgari

2. The administrator's nickname: Zessy Hill

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
On my own behalf and on behalf of my family, I would like to thank Zessy, For 6 months of hard work, for 6 months of being a bright candle in this server. For all the support we received, and even for all the deserved punishments we get.

Thanks Zessy.
we will miss you.

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Dhruv Nakrani

2. The administrator's nickname:

Sylvia Som , John Spector, Adi Vincent, Sunil Reddiee, Naveed Stark, Krish Naidu, Kaptan Rage, Darshan Rocco, Chaitanya Naidu, Hemanth Pluxury, Raymond Bishop, Jay verlice , Ace Galante

I would like to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation. They are truly the best of the best!

Each and every one of them is exceptionally polite and calm in every situation, no matter how challenging it may be. Their dedication to helping us resolve any issues or problems we may encounter is simply outstanding.

Their professionalism and expertise in handling a variety of situations have earned my utmost respect and admiration. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that we all have a positive and enjoyable gaming experience.

So, to all the admins on this server, I want to say a huge thank you for all that you do. Your efforts are truly appreciated, and we are lucky to have such a fantastic team supporting us.

Sincerely,
Dhruv Nakrani

iori chan

1 2 3 4 how many n**** are in my store
Player
1. Your nickname: iori chan | id 12947

2. The administrator's nickname: Hemanth Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): he is a cool guy, one of the best admins on EN03 always helps and do his job perfectly keep up the good work habibi, love you <3

ed2c34ad83b3e04edb3aa00dc945f6c0.jpg

Last edited:

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
1. My name is Dan Bvlgari , ex: Yacht Club Founder , Bolo inc. Leader

2. This message will be addressed to everyone : Mazhor , Server upper admins , admins , all the Players.

my dearfriends,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm writing this with a heavy heart, as I have received news in my IRL Life that my battle has reached a critical stage. Unfortunately, this means that I will have to stop beging Active Like before. I don't even know if I'll have to stop playing anytime soon. Everything can happen suddenly. And I'm sorry for making that clear.

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of you for being a part of my life in this game. It has been an incredible journey filled with joy, laughter, and countless memories that I will cherish forever.

The time we have spent together has brought me so much happiness and helped me forget about my illness, if only for a little while. I will always remember the excitement of logging on to the server, the thrill of taking on new challenges and adventures with all of you, and the satisfaction of working together to achieve our goals.

You have all been more than just fellow gamers to me - you have been my friends and my support system, offering words of encouragement and strength during my toughest moments.

As I prepare to say goodbye, please know that you will always hold a special place in my heart. Your friendship and kindness have touched me deeply and given me hope during a difficult time in my life. Thank you for being a part of my life and for making my journey in this game so special.

I wish you all the best and hope that you continue to have fun and create new memories together.

I will still play here, maybe lighter and less. Until my body tells me to stop. I love you all.

With love and gratitude.
:loveu:

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator

2. This message will be addressed to everyone : Mazhor , Server upper admins , admins , all the Players.

From all EN03 Administration Team, We like to thank you for your efforts and feel sorrow for what you are going through , and for playing on our project, and hope your condition Will slowly but surely cure and every day, you will feel stronger. All the best Dan ❤️

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player

Hello Dan,

I just wanted to send my get well wishes to you. I hope you will recover soon and regain your health as soon as possible. Please take good care of yourself and get well soon. You are always welcomed by EN3 administration team and players. Hope to see you in the future again. ❤️

Best regards,

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. Your nickname: Sam DeGrey

2. The administrator's nickname: Raymond Bishop, Asrin, John Spectre, Oghi Flann, Bobby Pluxury, Floki Vilgeroarson, Sophia DeGrey

Raymond Bishop: Has always Believed in each and everyone one of his leaders. Always is there when you have a question to ask. He has always been helpful and always supported everyone with ideas and ways to make State Orgs the best. He is one of the best people you can have in your corner. I am forever grateful for what you have done for me. Thank You!

Asrin Vilgeroarson: Overall Amazing guy who knows how to help people out in any way possible. He has always been someone who will help you out in any case if you need it.

John Spectre: In the time that you were my curator, You have shown me what SAHP could be. You showed me how to make sure to ensure great Rp and how to always Teach the up-and-coming players for the city. Never been happier to see John as my curator.

Oghi Flann: When he become my curator he was always helpful and made sure that he was always open to ideas. He helped me in more ways than I can thank him for. One of the best curators one can ask for. Thank you for everything.

Bobby Pluxury: Never have I seen such a dedicated Chief Admin who will always respond to your DMs. He is always making sure people who have questions Will always be answered. He has always messaged me back and helped me the best he could. I have never seen a Chief admin that is always willing to take time and give back to his player base. Thank you for helping out all of EN3.

Floki Vilgeroarson: Also Has always been helpful to everyone in the En3 Player base. Knows when to give chances and knows when people are lying. Always knows how to handle different situations with ease. Thank you for everything.

Thank you all for making EN3 what it is today. I hope that it continues to grow because of all your efforts in making it great.

-Sam DeGrey

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
1. Your Nickname: Ron Miller
2. Admin Name: Asrin Pluxury, Sunil Rediee, Dray Turko.
Reason: Asrin, is the chillest and coolest admin ever, he passed every Vibe check and yea I really dont know why he isn't in senior Admin team.

Sunil Rediee one of the most polite and pleasant admin. Respects us like humans and not be rude. Bro needs a Raise.

Dray turko, being new guy, simply knows in and out of server. Every question I ask, I get a perfect answer. Dude goy knowledge and patience.

Bobby, Floki, Adham and Raymond, I guess I need not tell about you as the world knows that you 4 guys are amazingly awesome.

Thank you for making this project better day by day. 💙

Marcus Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Marcus Badmoshh

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som

Thank you so much Sylvia for giving me a chance to become admin helper. She is very helpful, understands everyone and is a very fair admin. Once again, thank you <3

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
1. Your nickname: Tyrik Mandem

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury

Just a real G Ngl always helped me out and showed me love when I have mistaken or was at fault.

Active as well uno haven’t seen a single “For Bobby” threads hanging. W chief.

Little player advice… Please make the GR1.9 rule more elaborative in the sense of more evidence needed to be collect from reporting admin to make the ban. Then you won’t have to deal with appeals of such rule much and players can actually RP.

All love and always supporting En3. ❤️

Rafikk

Player
Player
1_ Your nickname: Rafik Elmlijy.

2_ The administrator's name: Ace Galante

The essence of gratitude (claims): he always help me with everything, he is nice talker, he respect everyone, the best admin in en3 for my opinion.

Rodrego Warburg

Out Of Service
Player
Your nickname: Rodrego Warburg

The administrator's nickname: Jay Verlice, Emad Pluxury, Ace Galante, Rohan Satoru, Dhruv Nakrani, Julio Misfit, Alex May, Raymond Bishop, Adham Pluxury, Ivy Void, King Specter, Dray Ottoman, Oghi Flann.

The essence of gratitude: All of the admins above are hard works, always reply to tickets fast and help in whatever question you've or situation! and for the best gang curators I've ever seen, Ace Galante & Rohan Satoru really hard workers!

Leo Profit

LSPD | Commander
Player
1. Your nickname: Leo Profit

2. The administrator's nickname: Marcos pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):i know him since FIB i had fun with him i saw his going for administration and got it :) i was happy for him his always fun jokes around which is good for new comers
his good admin i saw him doing his job correctly and his respectful calm always
thank you

GTA5_2023-07-04_13-01-55.png

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Lavi Pluxury (Hurmacii)

2. The administrator's nickname: John Spectre

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I have never seen such a nice administrator like him. Professionally, he is the best state curator. I have been with the project for almost 2 years, but what I have seen in John is just different. He helps the server as he hosts a lot of nice events that all of us enjoy. Also, he helps me all the time; he is always available for any sort of help. As the leader of Li, he is the best state curator.

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
OGHI FLANN
Cute, Funny and most kind Admin ever. I don't really know why he is not a senior admin. Dude can literally revive state. Trustworthy and a humble guy. Has all quality of a perfect Gentleman

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
1. Your nickname: Abby Vuitton

2. The administrator's nickname: Ace Galante, Julio Misfit, Oghi Flann, Raymond Bishopp, Elon moose, Asrin Vilgoarson, Emad Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All super amazing guys, Ace,Julio,Oghi i been sometimes with, And it is always fun to meet em. And Raymond is just 1 of the best Curators i had at FIB in my whole en3 career. He is an amazing curator and Handle it all Calmly. <3

Hamada Error

I'm Egyptian
Player
1. Your nickname: Ahmed Error

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury. Lucas Clover. Floki Vilgeroarson . Sunil Reddiee . Raymond Bishop . Dan Rose

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful effort without you the city would not be safe

(y)thank you I love all administrator's (y)

w=240

Last edited:

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Your nickname : Adi_Vincent​
The administrator's nickname : Darsh Patel
The essence of gratitude (claims) Darsh Patel is one of the most helpful admins in en3 always response fast and helps out with every question. I want to thank you for all your hard work and support. Your dedication and professionalism is truly appreciated.

Keep up the great work!
giphy.gif

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Leader
1. Your nickname: Tosan Ashh

2. The administrator's nickname:
Ace Galante, Rohan Satoru, Elon moose, Ali iv, Sylas Voltz, Dray Ottoman, Fedi DeArcy

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): first of all i need to say Ace and Rohan are the best crime curators in the server ❤️
Elon is amazing guy i really love him, Ali always help me in everything that i need - and it's fun to chat with him he is really special person,
Dray, Fedi and Sylas really good guys as well always see them in the city helping people sometimes they helped me as well.
I love you guys keep doing great and thank you!

Top Bottom