Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Fellas
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Blood's Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to be Blood's Street Gang's leader because I believe that I can and I am ready to lead a gang on my own. I've been in this gang for several times at the start of my beautiful journey in this city and now I want to return as a leader.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

-I've always preferred being a gangster rather than being in a legal organization, but I have experience in both. I think that I can use the knowledge that I got from my experience for my gang's advantage.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Being stuck in the same rank for a long time can lead to unhappiness and causing trouble in the organization, so I will give rank up to everyone who deserves and is capable and I am sure that when they get a rank up they will try to do their best.

-I will do FZ raid at least once a day and minimum 2 store/gun shop robberies a day. This way everyone can have the best roleplaying experience. I will make sure that my members are not getting bored.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

- Teaching the new players the rules of the server.

- I will make sure that ghetto is not empty.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Kartal Bob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: İlkkan
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: ilkkan.
6. Your Nickname: Kartal Bob
7. Your ID: 9517

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

There are several reasons why joining a gang appeals to me. Firstly, I am fortunate to have a strong network of friends who are actively engaged in the gang.

This helps us to form a formidable team and, undoubtedly, excel in gang events and challenges.
I have a lot of Experience in gangs and city.

I know I will succeed in this leadership as I have managed multiple families before.

I'll make sure you have our say in the whole ghetto. Everyone will be scared to see us. I will give people all my knowledge and help them in any way possible.

The Ranking System would be:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Captain
11) Turfer
9) Villain
8) Destroyer
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Punisher
5) Graffitist
4) Bandit
3) Staff
2) Young clapper
1) Freeze

APPLICATION FOR BLOODS STREET GANG LEADER BY KARTAL BOB | 9517

Garry Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Garry
IST +5:30
3-4 hours
GhOSt#8368
Garry Good
1.Leader of Bloods
2.I want to be the leader of Bloods as it is the first gang I joined since the start and I have a very good bonding with the members of Bloods.I am good at shooting,graffiti and robberies.If I become the leader I will try to do my best for the gang.For example whenever a person of my gang requires any help I will immediately go to him and help in whatever he needs.I would not let my gang members waste resources For example if anyone opens warehouse for personal use i will warn him and give accurate punishment.I will be active a lot more and will encourage all my gang members to participate in every event for the well being of the gang
3.Only active members will be allowed in the gang anill be opened only during events.The cars will be loaded with guns and armors so that if anyone needs something they can take
Immediately according to their needs

ReinManZA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Reinnard Joubert
2. Your age
3. Time zone
SAST
4. Average online per day
4-10 Hours
5. Your Discord
Jonny or reinmanza21
6. Your Nickname
Gustavo Fring
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

1. Alignment with Values and Vision: You may want to be a leader in this organization because its values, mission, and vision resonate deeply with your own. When your personal beliefs align with the organization's goals, you're more likely to be passionate about contributing to its success and driving positive change.

2. Desire to Make a Difference: If the organization's work has a meaningful impact on individuals, communities, or society at large, you might want to be a leader to actively contribute to that impact. As a leader, you'd have the opportunity to shape strategies and initiatives that can create a lasting and positive difference.

3. Professional Growth and Development: Leadership roles often come with challenges that can help you grow personally and professionally. You might be seeking to enhance your skills in areas such as decision-making, problem-solving, and team management. By leading this organization, you can gain valuable experience that can accelerate your career trajectory.

4. 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬: And i have also been high commands in Ballas, Bloods and Marabunta.

1. Active Listening: Pay close attention to others during discussions and meetings. Effective role-playing requires understanding different perspectives and adapting your responses accordingly. Active listening ensures that you respond appropriately and contribute meaningfully.

2. Empathy: Put yourself in others' shoes to better understand their viewpoints and feelings. This skill is crucial for role-playing, as it allows you to respond in a way that demonstrates understanding and compassion, even in challenging scenarios.

3. Adaptability: Practice being flexible in your role-play scenarios. Adapt to changing circumstances and information to simulate real-world situations more accurately. This also helps you become better prepared for unexpected challenges in your professional life.

4. Clear Communication: Focus on clear and concise communication during role-play. Avoid jargon or overly complex language that might hinder understanding. Use active and open-ended questions to foster deeper discussions and engagement.

5. Problem-Solving: Utilize role-playing as a tool to brainstorm solutions to complex issues. Encourage participants to think creatively and propose innovative ideas. This can lead to more effective problem-solving within the organization.

and more...

Last edited:

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL: Rakesh.N
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: Rocky#0900
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID: 60298

Additional information​

1. Leader of Bloods​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1.When I born in city I was a newbie I don't know the basic rule's of city It was my first organization named as Bloods I went to HQ for a car one of the guy who was in bloods helped me in learning rule's and about the sever and invited me into bloods He helped me a lot of from bloods I was feeling high when I was in bloods after some days passed bloods got disbanded I don't know why I asked him why this happen He said me the leader was not perfect so we got disbanded as I feel bloods as high if I feel it should be done by any chance I started working on rules day/day I learnt all rules and gained a lot experience from LEO's and CRIME and its time to prove myself

2.Bloods was very fast disbanding for negligence of department leader's mostly I need to mention the turf leader very specially and spray team they are not working for organization they should give their life to a ORG if they join and take maintenance of their dep no one doing they just come and sit eat sleep repeat I don't want to do make bloods down for a silly and lazy people I wish bloods to be on top every everyone should scare if they see a blood member and let all department to be on top and bloods on top

3.As I know most people have goals like rob or steal something based on illegal stuff some newbie's to city have goal but they don't know how to do so and we are going to helping them to reach their goal and in past terms I seen very little activeness in event and HC's don't know the rules and they host a event and they make a way to ORG warn and HC's should me tested before they getting their position so I need to change this and make BLOODS ON TOP.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

-Actively participating in RP situation without breaking rules
- Making the turf complete without rule break's
-Increasing RP by negotiating with LEO's and to expand RP
-Helping newbie's to reach their goal's and making them to learn every rule's
-Showing more activeness with no rule break
-Stopping CL and leaving situation's while getting arrested or stuff like that
-Know all robbing rule's to every blood
-And letting blood's on top every time and every situation

Thanks for taking time for me to read this
Signing off thanks' again
Blood are waiting for you 🔥

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : CET +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : nadarevic
6. Your Nickname : BaIkan Choo
7. Your ID : 96931

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

A) As a former four-time deputy in the Ballas, two-time Marabunta, and Vagos, I possess a deep understanding of the intricacies of the game dynamics and a profound insight into its mechanics. I am confident in my ability to leverage this knowledge to propel the Bloods to the pinnacle of influence and fear in the city.

My motivation for pursuing leadership within the Bloods is driven by an unyielding desire to elevate our gang's reputation to unprecedented heights. Armed with exceptional communication skills, my vision is to redefine our image. My dedication revolves around fostering a culture of respect and unity within our ranks, where each member is cherished as an essential component of our collective family.

B) To combat the issue of low commitment that plagues many other gangs, I intend to revolutionize our approach. No longer shall our headquarters be mere idle spaces; instead, active engagement and participation will be the norm. I expect every member to actively contribute, whether through street activities or productive endeavors. Inactivity will not be tolerated, and accountability will be applied uniformly to all members, regardless of their status.

My rise to leadership heralds a wave of transformative changes. I am resolute in my commitment to achieving victories in various events, supported by daily incentives to reward our members for their unwavering dedication. My vision extends to executing well-planned store and gun shop operations, injecting excitement into our gang's activities while keeping law enforcement on their toes.

C) A significant departure from the past will be my commitment to dismantling authoritarian practices that have plagued gangs. Open and regular meetings will form the foundation of our decision-making process, allowing every available member to contribute to shaping our collective destiny. Members' preferences for events and activities will be at the forefront of our efforts.

In summary, my leadership aspirations for the Bloods gang are anchored in a comprehensive strategy aimed at promoting fairness, respect, and active engagement. Through the implementation of transparent promotions, a transformation of our public image, and a reinvigorated approach to our activities, I am unwavering in my mission to lead the Bloods towards an era of unparalleled success and unity.

To enhance our roleplay experience within our organization, I propose the introduction of a bonus system for various events, particularly Turf and Clans. Implementing a well-structured bonus system and consistently rewarding our members can significantly boost their participation and motivation in these events.

This bonus system serves a dual purpose. Firstly, it incentivizes members to actively engage in events, fostering healthy competition within our ranks. Members will be driven to put forth their best effort to attain these bonuses, making each event a thrilling challenge. Secondly, it ensures that our members are consistently engaged, preventing boredom and complacency.

By introducing this bonus system, we not only enhance the overall experience for our members but also create a dynamic and competitive atmosphere that encourages participation and dedication. It's a win-win scenario that will undoubtedly elevate our organization's roleplay to new heights.

For everybody to get a fair chance for a rank up me and my deputys at this time will be looking at everybody from to org and promote every single person who is active and is willing to learn about server rules and what to do in a gang. Every 3/4 days we will promote a decent

To ensure that every member has an equitable opportunity for advancement within our organization, my team of deputies and I have devised a comprehensive plan. We are committed to actively evaluating all members, regardless of their current rank or origin, to identify those who display consistent activity and a genuine willingness to familiarize themselves with server regulations and gang responsibilities.

Our objective is to foster a culture of inclusivity and opportunity within our organization. To achieve this, we will conduct regular assessments, and every three to four days, we will promote deserving members who meet the criteria for advancement.

This systematic approach guarantees that promotions are based on merit and commitment rather than favoritism or bias. It is a testament to our dedication to creating a fair and transparent environment where every member has the chance to rise through the ranks and contribute to the gang's success.

Thanks for reading, best regards Balkan!

Syed Pluxury

Master Sergeant of LSPD
Player
Greetings,
Information :
Syed Wasil
2. 18
GMT +5:30
4. 8 -14 hours
5. scrapper#7546
6. syed wasil
7. 112651

Additional information :
1. BLOOD STREET GANG
2. Due to my love of roleplaying, I believe I will be one of The Bloods Street Gang's top leaders. I adore roleplaying, and my experience as a kingpin in Bloods and negotiating for store robberies and hostage situations has given me a wealth of leadership abilities. I also need to be able to lead a group of people and have strong leadership qualities because I'm an army ooc. I really believe that you should lead by example. If you enforce the rules and are a good leader, your gang members will follow your lead.
3. If I am given the position of leader, I will put in place a detailed testing process to ensure that everyone in the gang is aware of not only the ghetto regulations but also the general rules, event rules, etc. To ensure the gang receives no warnings and succeeds all the way to the top, I want to establish particular groups across the gang, such as a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders, and the rigorous high leadership. Lower ranks were given numerous opportunities to negotiate, organize events, and lead them under my supervision when I was a kingpin in bloods so they could observe me in action and I could impart all of my knowledge to them.

Muhammad Qasim

Player
Player
Information
1. Muhammad Qasim
2. 19
3. GMT+5
4. 4 to 10 hours
5. Kasper Kai#7777
6. Kasper Cassano
7. 68967
Additional information
1. Leader of bloods

Passion for the Mission: Leading an organization allows one to shape and drive its mission. If someone deeply believes in the organisation purpose and wants to make a significant impact, becoming a leader offers the opportunity to steer its direction and ensure its goals are met.

Skill Utilization: Being a leader lets individuals leverage their skills and expertise to guide the organisation strategies and initiatives. If someone possesses relevant experience and wants to contribute in a meaningful way, leadership can provide a platform to apply their abilities effectively.

Personal Growth and Influence: Leading an organization challenges individuals to develop their leadership skills, expand their network, and enhance their influence in the field. It offers a chance for personal growth, honing leadership qualities, and leaving a lasting legacy within the organization and the industry.

To elevate roleplay within your organization, focus on creating engaging and immersive scenarios that align with your team's goals. Encourage participants to fully embody their roles, embracing creativity and spontaneity. Provide constructive feedback and opportunities for reflection after each session, fostering a culture of continuous improvement. Vary the scenarios to cover a range of challenges, promoting adaptability and problem-solving skills. Finally, ensure leadership involvement to demonstrate commitment and encourage open participation across all levels of the organization.

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Keshav
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT +5:30
Average online per day: 6-8 hr
Your Discord: logan_009
Your Nickname: Logan Flx

Your ID: 47768

Leader of... Blood Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I'm eager to lead the Bloods gang and increase its activity while supporting the community. I understand how gangs operate and how the police deal with them, which can help improve the Bloods gang. I'll motivate fellow gang members to participate in various activities. The Bloods gang holds great personal value for me due to my long-term involvement; their headquarters feels like home, and I deeply connect with their unique style. This strong attachment drives my ambition to lead the gang. Drawing from my past leadership experiences, I am confident in my ability to lead the Bloods gang effectively.

I recognize the importance of gangs in roleplay scenarios and the opportunities they create for interactions with law enforcement and others. I commit to attending numerous events and ensuring the gang maintains a welcoming and positive atmosphere. My aim is to foster a sense of community among gang members, devoid of negativity. As a leader, my goal is to contribute to the gang's growth and make it a central part of our roleplay experience.

With my knowledge and dedication, I believe I can lead the Bloods gang to become an even more vibrant and engaging presence in our roleplay community.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

I'll work to keep the neighborhood lively in the first month. With my team, we'll focus on taking control of all the important areas. When bringing new people into the gang, I'll make sure they know all the rules. I'll stop any bad behavior from our gang towards others. I'll also help our gang members become better by giving them training and making things more enjoyable. Only those who understand the game's rules well can join us. I'll organize many situations where hostages are involved to keep the pretend police active. Under my leadership, I'll make sure everyone respects our gang. We have experienced leaders who will teach newcomers all they need to know. I'll reward everyone based on how much they do to keep their spirits up. My gang members will always be active in different activities, fights, and we'll try our best to control all the areas. I'll listen to everyone's ideas and won't let any bad feelings ruin our time together.

Gangadhar Incredible

Player
Player
Information

I'm eager to lead the Bloods gang and increase its activity while supporting the community. I understand how gangs operate and how the police deal with them, which can help improve the Bloods gang. I'll motivate fellow gang members to participate in various activities. The Bloods gang holds great personal value for me due to my long-term involvement; their headquarters feels like home, and I deeply connect with their unique style. This strong attachment drives my ambition to lead the gang. Drawing from my past leadership experiences, I am confident in my ability to lead the Bloods gang effectively.

I recognize the importance of gangs in roleplay scenarios and the opportunities they create for interactions with law enforcement and others. I commit to attending numerous events and ensuring the gang maintains a welcoming and positive atmosphere. My aim is to foster a sense of community among gang members, devoid of negativity. As a leader, my goal is to contribute to the gang's growth and make it a central part of our roleplay experience.

With my knowledge and dedication, I believe I can lead the Bloods gang to become an even more vibrant and engaging presence in our roleplay community.

I'll work to keep the neighborhood lively in the first month. With my team, we'll focus on taking control of all the important areas. When bringing new people into the gang, I'll make sure they know all the rules. I'll stop any bad behavior from our gang towards others. I'll also help our gang members become better by giving them training and making things more enjoyable. Only those who understand the game's rules well can join us. I'll organize many situations where hostages are involved to keep the pretend police active. Under my leadership, I'll make sure everyone respects our gang. We have experienced leaders who will teach newcomers all they need to know. I'll reward everyone based on how much they do to keep their spirits up. My gang members will always be active in different activities, fights, and we'll try our best to control all the areas. I'll listen to everyone's ideas and won't let any bad feelings ruin our time together.
he will become a good leader he deserves it

Swarnavo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Swarnavo Das
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : alongriffin
6. Your Nickname : Alon
7. Your ID : 63187

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

• Police-The gang roleplay will increase with increase with the cops interaction so I will try to do multiple events involving cops and try to uplift the Rp Situations.
  • I have been playing in En3 a lot and one of my favourite has has been bloods.Mostly in En3 I have been in bloods and have high command experience so I think I can lead the gang.
  • I want to make a friendly gang and not to be toxic with everyone but that doesn't we will not do any toxicity.We will try to not break any rules and I have many,and try to do 100% turf.

Will attend all the Clandestine do Fort-Zancudo Raids and Hostage Situations to give bonus to our Gang members and keep the warehouse full with guns and ammos.
try to do 100% turf

-Makes Bloods Best gang gang in city by doing

Maximum Graffiti every hour.

• Thankyou for reviewing my Application
    -Alon

Yeasin 777

Player
Player
Information

+1

Alex ManeFlot

Vagos Deputy
Player
Information

+

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: punar0p
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

1.i want to be the leader of bloods street gang cause i think i can control the gang once again know i know that my last term didnt go well as planned. But that was the first time of me geeting leadership/deputy in a gang so plz give me one more chance cause i have been deputy in many gang and help them to complete their weekly task in few days and lead he events easily in last term i was deputy of bloods and lead too many of the events so i think i can handle the gang once again smoothly.
2- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was Crime curator in past and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

3. Gangs are the backbone of the roleplay. if there are no gang so there will be no work for leo and it will not be fun so i will make sure my gang members will make a healthy rp between leos and Gang members.

I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. And the most important thing to make a balanced roleplay is To behave professionaly and maintain a non toxic enviroment and if anybody will do toxicity in my gang will b directly fired/deranked. I will be strictly against the toxicity.

5. My Goals for this term is-

1. 20+ Store Robberies
2. 30+ Fz's
3. 100% Sprays
4. 100% Turf

6.this will be my ranking system

1.freeze
2.newbie
3.hustler
4.Gangster
5 real blood
6. Big Blood
8. Recruiter
9.Turfer
10.blood street fighter
11.OG Blood Fighter
12.OG Bloods General

Regards, Punar Badmash

Flint Vella

Player
Player
he will become a good lea
Information

I'll work to keep the neighborhood lively in the first month. With my team, we'll focus on taking control of all the important areas. When bringing new people into the gang, I'll make sure they know all the rules. I'll stop any bad behavior from our gang towards others. I'll also help our gang members become better by giving them training and making things more enjoyable. Only those who understand the game's rules well can join us. I'll organize many situations where hostages are involved to keep the pretend police active. Under my leadership, I'll make sure everyone respects our gang. We have experienced leaders who will teach newcomers all they need to know. I'll reward everyone based on how much they do to keep their spirits up. My gang members will always be active in different activities, fights, and we'll try our best to control all the areas. I'll listen to everyone's ideas and won't let any bad feelings ruin our time toget
+1 deserving leader

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 14:00 on 2nd September
Logan Flx 47768 - @logan_009
Kasper Cassano 68967 - @Kai#7777

The Applications are now closed

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Bloods Applications is open.

Here are some Points to Remember:
Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

ZQkDxMHhZqodnPQr.gif