Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
1. Your nickname: Derek Wakchangi

2. The administrator's nickname: Sanku Notorious

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He has assisted me and my family many times and is very responsive and kind! +10

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Your nickname: Safy Heshka

2. The administrator's nickname: Tomi Meller,Hela Juzzo, Ashish Pluxury,Aditya Gupta,Arda Heshka,Barry Xoxo,Evelyn,Martina,Akali Pierce,Vansh Kumar,Hassy ,Yaswanth,Levi Akashi ,Kazuto Kirigaya, Omer,Masta Killa,Iso Marine,Harry King,
Del Federal,Revanth,Niko,Nana,Vinnu,Raihan,Zazie,Jimmy,Hardik,Ivy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude: It was fun guys have a good luck in the future. im so glad to worked with you all. And tp to me sometimes i would be chilling at the beach 😉

Last edited:

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Your nickname: Iso Marine

The administrator's nickname: Lebron, Sam, Jonathan, Arthur, Aki, Chris, Harry, Hassy, Pablo, Negi, Xavier, Vansh, Ahmed, Aditya Gupta, Abuzar, Arda, Del, Evelyn, Omer, Poke, Tomi, Hela, Satish, Yaswanth, Vinnu, Nana, Niko, Martina, Masta, Nik, Kazuto, Josh, Revanth, Dino Lopes, Ivy.

Ex Admins: Abir, Dimitri, Diptin, Lio, Hardik, Hetvi, Jack Robert, Jhony Davids, Jimmy Balenciaga, Jessie, Sahil, Safy, Morgan Pirazen, Mark Spector, Ulvi Misircioglu, King ilya, Shan Albertus, Ani Pluxury, Akali Pierce, Zazie Walker, Ibo Ilya, Damon Federal, Senpai Pluxury, Habib Anderson, Matthew Jane, Dylan Gomez, Malik Richs, Eren Pluxury, Percy Killa, Aditya Love, Mac Blu, Vali Lucifer, Negan Smith, Levi Akashi, Willian Federal.

Sorry if I missed you out.:geek:

The essence of gratitude (claims):
You guys are THE best. Thank you all for the memories, it's been a great honor to work with all of you. You know how to find me. :sneaky:💚

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
1. Your nickname: Darshil Tenpenny

2. The administrator's nickname: Sam Pluxury, Nik Payne, Martina Kingsman, Sandy Hellfire, Furious Reaper, Ashish Pluxury, Pixel Pluxury, Vinnu Warren and Yashwanth Trigger

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Sam is the cutie, Nik+Martina+Sandy are very charming, chunky,helpful and sweetest, Ashish+Pixel are always loving , Vinnu + Yashwanth are the Head of Admin Department.

Chris Mares

ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴛɪ ᴀꜰᴋ
Player
1. Your nickname: Chris Mares

2. The administrator's nickname: Levi Akashi, Pixel Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): always been helper everyone with whatever he can do and also he is the most active and friendly administrator! keep it up bro!

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Your Nickname - Martina Kingsman

Administrator's Nick Name - Sam Pluxury, LeBron Pluxury, Nik Payne, Del Federal, Sandy Hellfire, Evelyn Pluxury, Jahad,Levi,Niko,Harry,Levi Akashi,Pina,Pixel,Satish,Ashish,Tarzan,Kazuto,Arthur,Aki,Tomi,Hassy,Vansh,Masta,Poke, Yashwanth,Ex-Admin - Akali Pierce, Ex-Admin- Iso Marine, Ex-Admin - Hardik Royal, Ex-Admin- Hetvi Pluxury, Ex-Admin- Sahil, Ex-Admin- Hela Juzzo, Ex-Admin - Safy, Ex-Admin - Luna, Ex-Admin - Alex Polo, Ex-Admin - Abdul Ahad, Ex-Admin - Aditya, Ex-Admin - Nana, Ex-Admin - Alex Ronald, Ex-Admin - Vali,Ex-Admin - Eren Pluxury, Ex-Admin - Rishav Raj, Ex-Admin - Percy Killa etc (sorry if miss anyone 🙂)

The essence of gratitude - Ok so my journey ends here. Miss you all and I love you guys. Miss me also xD. I have lots of memories with you guys thank you everyone for give me these unforgettable memories 😌. If you want to meet with me then TP on me you will find me . Bye bye everyone, Take care ❤️👋

Last edited:

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Nickname: Moon Grace

2. Administrator Nicknames:
- Lebron
- Sam
- Nik
- Tomi
- Hassy
- Ex-Admin-Chris Mozoku
- Harry
- Vansh
- Negi
- Arthur
- Masta
- Del
- Yashwanth
- Niko
- Sandy
- Levi
- Levi Akashi
- Pina
- Ahmed Ilya
- Aditya
- Ex-Admin-Hardik
- Ex-Admin-Damon Umbra
- Furious
- Chris Mares
- Ex-Admin-Luna Pluxury
- Ex-Admin-Martina
- Jimmy

3. Essence of Gratitude (Claims):
- Nik, Tomi, Negi, Harry: Hardworking and awesome.
- Arthur Savage: Senior admin with great knowledge.
- Del, Niko, Yashwanth, Levi Pluxury, Levi Akashi: Very active and knowledgeable admins.
- Ahmed Ilya, Aditya: Favorite LSPD curators.
- Vansh Kumar: Best NG curator.
- Pina, Sandy, Masta, Jimmy: Always helpful admins, saved from bans.
- Furious, Chris Mares: Admin friends, best of luck.
- Chris Mozoku, Luna, Martina, Hardik, Damon: Missed in the admin team, thanks for all the help.
- Lebron, Sam, Hassy: Awesome, gave many chances.

Last edited:

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: RanaJi Tempest

2. The administrator's nickname: Draken Tempest, Pablo Schmidt, Yashwant Trigger, Levi Akashi Pixel Pluxury, Chris Mazoku(EX), Luna Moonstone, Harry King, Jaden Daku, Teja Choudhary

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Fast responding to my ticket and respectful! Always Harworking. Punished me but also helped me, always trying to make server a better place to play and do RP.

Yaswanth Trigger

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕚 - 𝔸𝔽𝕂
Player
1. Your nickname: Yaswanth Trigger

2. The administrator's nickname: Harry King, Vansh Kumar, Hassy_Davids, Tommi Meller, Nik Payne, Poke Chan, Del Federal , Teja Chowdhary, Kazuto kirigaya, Satish Royal, Masta Killa, Shan_Albertus, Jahad_Pluxury.

Ex Admins : Zazie , Levi Aakashi, Sahil , Ahmed Ilya , Tarzan Badshah , Sathwik , Martina , Aditya Gupta.
Sorry, If i forget remaining.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Had Fun and made good friends and memories with you all. Good luck every one. ♥️♥️♥️

The Mafia

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
1. Your nickname: Jhon Devan

2. The administrator's nickname: Del Federal

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is a very helpful guy, solves every situation and helps without any ego. He does not bother helping with stupid questions and behaves very humbly. I wish him all the best for his future

The Mafia

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

1. Your nickname:

1. Your nickname: Jhon Devan

2. The administrator's nickname: Jasmine Federal

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): One of the most humble admins I have ever met. If she makes any mistake she apologizes for it, which is quite rare this days. I have seen a lot of new admins who has a huge ego about their position but she is very down to earth. I wish her all the best.

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
Your nickname: Satish Thakur

2. The administrator's nickname:leborn sir Sam Toha del and rumi this admin are great in my opinion

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): see I can’t say about leborn as we all know leborn sir has many work to do and his efforts are like he his giving best we want leborn type of admin in all servers Sam is also good as he never ignore. Dms and anything about del he is my old friend and he is polite rumi mam is new but I know she will a great admin and toha is my old best friend and he is always ready for help

Last edited:

Rati shanker

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your nickname:

I need to talk any admin trying since yesterday can anybody response

Victor Ilya

Master
Player
1. Name: Victor Ilya

2. The administrator's nickname: Pixel Pluxury, Gautam Pluxury, Danny Reis, Satish Royal, Amar Singh, Tomi Meller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They always respond quickly to any kind of help and if any question is not understandable, they come to you and assist you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom