Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
My nickname: Shantanu Singh
Administrator's nickname: Lahari Reddie
Essence of gratitude: She had been the best admin as well as the person I got to know through this RP. She helped me in all my leaderships. I can freely claim that I completed my EMS term cuz of her. She was there for me whenever I needed help. Although being professional, she is the most helpful, friendly and kind person I got to know. Been almost an year since I know her, and she is the most amazing person I know.
Thank you, Laharika for supporting me so much in my leadership terms and throughout all this time. I really admire how you are helpful to everyone. As always, wishing u lots of happiness and success in life.
image.png

Last edited:

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
1. Your nickname: Luke Hulk

2. The administrator's nickname: Darsh Patel

3. W En3 admin helping Familes Do a Store Robbery by making them Active thank you for helping us means a lot W admin like aways

İlterish

Player
1. Your nickname: Ilterish Hurmaci
2. The administrator's nickname: Daniel Murphyy and Ace Galante
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Ace and Lavi (Daniel) are deserving administrator of the Year award. They are doing their job perfect. I wish i could type here more words but i dont know what i can say. You guys are deserving more than simple words. Im glad to know you BRO's.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Kavya Reddiee

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som

3. Best admin helps in all situation and dms is always open for any kind doubts she is very good and helpful in every cases.

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Yaga Marlegaa

2. The administrator's nickname: Kushal Northx

3.Really Good admin help whenever I need. Always answer my doubts. He is very helpful.

Johan Uchiha

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Johan/Ichigo UchihaX

2. The administrator's nicknames: Daniel Murphy, Krish Naidu,Kushal NorthX, and Tim Profit (not an admin anymore :cry: )

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The best admins I have known, are always there to help out in any way possible! (Thank you for everything guys!!!!!)

Jake Choo

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For Offtopic /mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Cam Knight
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

1. Your nickname: Cam Knight

2. The administrator's nickname: Daniel Murphy and Sylvia Som

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Always helps me when I need assistance and the 2 kindest people I’ve ever met

Efe Heshka

2x Gang Leader
Player
1. Your nickname: Efe Heshka
2. The administrator's nickname: Ace Galante

Ex Administrator's nickname : Dray Ottoman

The essence of gratitude (claims): Dray thank u for being best curator ever,and also i wanna say thank u to Best senior curator admin Ace you guys are best. 😉

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information:

1. Cam Knight

2. Oghi Flann, Sylvia Som, Jay Verlice

3. The 3 nicest people I’ve met words can’t describe how kind these 3 people are and deserve the best. There always there to help people when they need help

Adnan Hulk

Player
1. Adnan Hulk
2. Binod Pradhan
3. Always a great person plus very Sweet person as he always reply to your DMs and with full help related to Grand RP EN 3.

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Nisar Momin

2. The administrator's nickname: Paradox Maddy

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Can't say anymore than Thanks! Much Appreciated Person, Helpful, Friendly, Calm, Understanding Person, Handling Situations maintaining Professionalism. He is a good friend before an Admin, and then he should be counted in Pro-Efficient One. Will see him on the top of his achievements. (Each and every Admins are good in their position i can't forget them but i know Para Closely.)

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
1. Your nickname: Luke Heshka

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

She's likely the only decent admin in EN3; there aren't many left who truly embody the qualities of an EN3 admin. Thank you for consistently assisting whenever possible. Your genuine commitment to helping people, as evident in our conversation, is truly appreciated.

mxdas

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Jack Sans

The Administrators Nickname: Alan Sam

Essence of Gratitude: He is very helpful person, always replies to my DMs and assists me when needed, very nice and hes the only good admin left.

TheHabib

Retired AG/SCJ ENG2&3 | Retired NG Lt. Gen
Player
1. Your nickname:
Habibi West

2. The administrator's nickname:
Lavi Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
He is so genuinely kind and caring about the government and has been so nice too me through all the months.

Andrew Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Andrew Hulk

2. The administrator's nickname: Oghi Flann, Chanush Movva, John Spectre, Magnes Haste, Federico Vautier, Raymond Bishop

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are all a blessing for the En3 Admin team. They keep everything to the point and ensure that everything is running smoothly. Oghi, Chanush, John, Federico, and Raymond are great state curators. They have always been helpful to the state at all costs, ensuring that the organization runs smoothly, the state section is strong, and the team is coordinated.

Sknader Error

Player
Player
1 Your nickname : Sknader Error

2 The administrator's nickname: Sultan pluxury

3 The essence of gratitude (claims): these admin help me alot of times and he is so respectful and he love his job
He can solve any problem only with 1 word and i love this admin so much and in my opinion he is the best admin

Last edited:
Top Bottom