Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Oscarr Wanted

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Bittu

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+5;30

4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Classy22

6. Your Nickname: Oscarr Wanted

7. Your ID: 82882

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Ballas gang-

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. I want to become leader of Ballas of The Ballas Gang because it was my first gang I joined in city and spent a long time in Ballas and had a great experience with the gang so I Ballas is my first choice to be leader of
  2. I have been in all other gangs and been under deputy in Ballas in Aniks term and handled whole gang when he was not available in city and that was my first experience in having leadership skills and handling every gang members at a Event and doing negotiations.
  3. I am Deputy of Blackout Family so i know everything regarding handling people and how to solve any kind of dispute between people so i think i can handle
Taking all 3 Points in mind i think i am a good choice for Ballas Leader if you consider me

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will Improve roleplay experience by doing following things
  1. More Use of /me /do and /try commands helps other players to understand RP properly and clearly I would ask all my gang members to use these commands as much as possible
  2. Proper Negotiations with LEO's following all the Rules and acting as realistic as i can so that experience of both sides improve as i have seen many people doing negotiations badly from gang sides
  3. by Improving ghetto activity as due to so less gang have leaders ghetto is almost dead i would try to get maximum gang members of my gang to improve ghetto activity
Some of my goals
  1. 100% Graffiti as i have many active members and a whole team for doing graffiti
  2. 100% Turf as i am a good shooter and i have many more good shooters with me
  3. High Ghetto Activity to improve RP
  4. Maximum gang members i would try that my gang Bloods have Maximum num
Ranking System

15. King

14. Deputy

13. Under deputy

12. Ak 47

11. Event Leader

10. Turfer

==High Command==

9. Death Bringer

8. Punisher

7. Graffiti Leader

6. Graffitist

5. Killer

4. Villain

3. Warlord

2. Clapper

1. Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.

Best Regards,
Oscarr Wanted

Rehman TheRival

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ayush

Your age: 19

Time zone: GMT +5:30 GMT

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: .yagamarlega

Your nickname: Yaga Marlegaa

Your ID: 103090

Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I started playing the game and entered all the bodies legally and illegally, I learned the rules, I learned where I should do it, and I feel more ready than ever to be a leader

2-As long as I am a leader, I want to gain all my experience together with the gang members and teach them the rules, and I believe that I will be able to achieve this very well. After a long break, I think we can keep the gang alive for another 30 days.

3- I love leading, I want to develop different tactics for all events, I am confident because of the time I spent in legal and illegal organizations, I want to do all this without making mistakes. Everyone will see that you returned to Ballas. I want to be the best in the city

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- As a gang, the most active situation is always the hostage situation. I want to commit FZ and store robbery, I want to implement different strategies, I want to achieve these together with my gang members, I believe my leadership will be very active. My gang will be very active, I definitely do not want metagaming. My HCS will always be in HQ to get interviews for those who want to join my gang and our door will be open to everyone who knows the rules and wants to learn

4.My Goals: %100 gang turf
I don't want a gang member who breaks the rules.
Good Spray Team.

Thank you.​
Perfect guy to become a leader

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Sedat
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT +3
Average online per day: 5 Hours on Weekdays And 7 Hours on weekend
Your Discord: cafer.00
Your Nickname: Cafer Alejandro
Your ID: 63090
Additional information
Leader of The Ballas Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I spend most of my time in the city in the ghetto, but I cant see Ballas active in the ghetto I want Ballas to be the best among other gangs and the old glory days

• I will organise events in the city as much as I can do events for example I will organise events such as store rob fz raid hostage sitution and for this I have one of the best families of the game supporting me behind me and with this I will try to be the strongest gang in the city

• I know the best turfers in the city and together with these people I will make 100% turf and become the owner of the ghetto as soon as possible and together with these people we will make history in the city.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • I will make sure the members of my gang arent always unarmed.

• I will give bonuses to everyone who actively participate in the events.

• I will rob as much as I can in the city and in this way the criminals will have the upper hand against the Leos

• I'll do as many robberies as I can in the city so the cops cant stop the crime rate.

• I'll organise a lot of of fz raids on NG so the military unit will be disrupted.

Tarzan Badshah

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Krish
Time zone: GMT +5:30.
Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
Your Discord: Tarzan#2396
Your Nickname: Tarzan Badshah
Your ID: 44618

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Commitment to Values: I am deeply loyal to the Ballas Street Gang., committed to preserving its values and traditions. My objective is to lead the gang to greater success while upholding its rich history.

• Experience: With extensive experience in the City, I possess an in-depth understanding of how the gang operates. Having been a part of its growth, I believe my knowledge can contribute significantly to its continued success as i have past experience of Ex-Bloods Leader & Ex-Families Leader.

Dedication to Growth: I am dedicated to ensuring the Ballas Street Gang. thrives. My leadership approach emphasizes inclusivity, fostering a sense of togetherness and friendship among members, creating a united and motivated community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Rule Adherence: Ensuring that all members are aware to server rules is paramount. I will actively assist new members in understanding these rules and the intricacies of our role-play world.

Leading by Example: Participation in in-game events such as gang activities and turf wars will set a positive example for members, encouraging active engagement and participation.

Unity and Strength: My primary goal is to build unity and strength within the Ballas Street Gang., cultivating a familial atmosphere where members support one another.

Rank System:
In alignment with the growth and prestige of the Ballas Street Gang., I propose the following rank names for leadership positions:

1. Freeze
2. Clapper
3. Warlord
4. Villain
5. Shooter
6. Graffitist
7. Graffiti Leader
8. Punisher
9. Destroyer
10. Gangsters
11. Event Leader
12. Turfer
13. OG
14. Underboss
15. Big Boss

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the Ballas Street Gang..

Best Regards,

Tarzan Badshah.

Vivek Adithya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations the following players have been selected for Ballas interview at today 30th DEC 2023 at 17:00 ST

1- Tarzan Badshah - 44618 - Tarzan#2396

2- its Shridhi - 116171 - naveen0551

Ballas Application is Closed Now. Thanks for Applying, Have a Great Day !

Tokyo EverHart

Leader of EverHart
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 10 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord: wayenop
6. Your Nickname: Tokyo EverHart
7. Your ID: 102878

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas Street Gang.

• Commitment to Values: I want to be a gang leader because I know all the rules and I've been in RP for a long time. I've also experienced all kinds of RP situations and organizations. I've also led a gang as deputy and served as deputy in all gangs numerous times, so I have enough experience managing a gang. I'll also assist any new members who join RP and do my best to make Ballas gang the best gang in all gangs.

• Experience: I've been in the City for a long time, so I know a lot about how the gang functions. Having been a part of its development, I think my knowledge can greatly help to its ongoing success because I have previous experience as an ex-family deputy and ex-ballas deputy.

• Dedication to Growth: My intention is for the Ballas Street Gang to thrive. My approach to leadership strongly emphasizes inclusion, fostering a spirit of friendliness and camaraderie among members, and creating a cohesive and motivated team.

• Rule Adherence: It is crucial to make sure that every member is informed of the server's regulations. I'll make a concerted effort to help new players comprehend these guidelines and the nuances of our role-playing environment.

• Leading by Example: Members will be inspired to actively interact and participate if you participate in in-game events like turf battles and gang activities.

• Unity and Strength: My main objective is to strengthen and unite the Ballas Street Gang and foster a supportive, family-like environment where members help one another.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Turfer
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload
10. Mafia
9. Gangster
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Devil
2. Newbie
1. Freez

My goals for Ballas term.
Events and ghetto activity without breaking the rules
Complete My Term Without Warning

Thanks For Regard
Tokyo EverHart

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information:

1.Your name IRL: Firat
2.Your age:18
3.Time zone: GMT +3.00
4.Average online per day:6-8 hours
5.Your Discord:golden_boy07
6.Your Nickname:Firat Komodor
7. Your ID : 99631

Additional Information: Leader Of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List Three reasons with explanation)

First Reason:Because i have lot of experience in gangs and i believe im a good Leader Of Ballas Also i wanna make Ballas Gang to Best Organization In City beacuse i love this gang give me a chance.

Second Reason:I ve spent most of my time in gangs and i feel safer in gangs and i`ve always liked gangs more than legal orgs.

Third Reason:I`ve always been either in the top rank or under deputy in gangs , so i know how to run a gang my goal as becoming a gang leader.I have the leadership capacity and thats why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization

.Me and my members will do Graffiti all the time and make people earn money
2.We will constantly make ghetto clappa and rob people whenever we can
3.We will make our turf 100% and we will rule the whole city
4.We will participate 100% in events such as Clan,Battle ship
5.We gonna Succesfully Complete weekly goals

Rank System
15-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11-Capo
10-Executioner
9-Murderer
8-Capo`s Trusted Advisor
7-Neighborhood Guardian
6-Grafitist
5-Street Enforcer
4-Enforcer
3-Junior Enforcer
2-Associate
1-Freeze

Deputy Of Families/Under Deputy Of Ballas/Under Deputy Of Bloods/Under Deputy Of Vagos/Under Deputy Of Marabunta Grande/

Hugs From Firatt Komodor

Thanks for Reviewing my Application For Ballas Street Gang

Best Regards,

Also If I Got LeaderShip a lots of Person Will Come to Organization on Freeze <3

Last edited:

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Zain Maravillas
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - baileybbb
6. Your Nickname - Zain Maravillas
7. Your ID - 103257
Additional information -

1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang.

2. Ballers is where i started. I know id be a great leader and I've been depts in gangs before. and i learned alot about what it takes to be a leader. Its alot of work and time to invest. I have leadership skills and have a strong respect for the rules allowing to get the job done right. In my time help Leading gangs and Being I facilitated squads and got the gang active when everything was seemingly quiet within headquarters. This all around gives me experience that would be essential when brought to the table. This gives me a perspective of being these different ranking organization members but also built leadership skills that prepare me to be a leader of a gang.

3.I had Implemented a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and respected gang/community of the GrandRP server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results. These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities. The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the GrandRP community and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast knowledge I have acquired from my previous Leadership experience.

Last edited:

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 5hours to 6 hours weekends 9h+
5. Your Discord : miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Milton
7. Your ID: 99971
Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

- I want to become the leader of Ballas because it is a amazing organization and I know that I can be a good candidate for a Leader, I know the Rules and I have lots of experience in all of the Gangs I know English very well.

- I will make Ballas the Number 1 Gang in the city, I will make it very active will go to all the events like clandestines, Store Robberies, NG Raid ETC. Also will get a very active graffiti team to do graffiti everyday. Will make sure that highly active gang members do ghetto clapping and robberies everyday.

- I can keep calm in stressful situations i can help new guys in the city with any troubles and for them to make new memories in the gang also I always treat my members as my own friends so they can talk to me any time they want and feel free complain to me about anything.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
I will Introduce a pretty good and fair Bonus system so that everyone will get payed fairly for their work. Will change the Ranking system the rank names and also so that people are able to get ranked up according to their work and everyone will be watched to know how active they are and what rank do they deserve. Will make the Gang do lots of robberies to make Ballas more famous. Will have meetings with the gang to let them know what their performance is what they need to improve, if anyone is breaking rules I will discuss with them what happened and try to teach him the rules so he does not brake it again, listen to some suggestions members have to say about the gang to overall make the gang the best gang on the city and more importantly make it like 1 big family.

Note: Ik my punishment history is bad but please consider this as of i have learned all the rules

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
1 Agent
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord rowaid200
6. Your Nickname Agent Rich
7. Your ID 132751
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
1) I want to be the leader of Ballas because I have been in many gangs and I was a high rank in Ballas before and i also was deputy in bloods, I hope to run the Ballas differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things ooc etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Ballas, and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Ballas too.

2) I have spent a lot of time in this city and been in different legal orgs. I have been into most legal orgs so I am know all the tricks of the trade for all of the legal orgs, I have been in: (was Special agent 1 in FIB) (been in NG) (Been in Gov). With the previous experience which I have I hope to bring a different type of crime onto the streets where it is done in the most organized way possible to avoid any altercation with FIB/LSPD or any legal org. I'm willing to work with them to create events and make rp fun for all of the orgs as that would be one of the main goals of mine to create a fun environment for all and bringing something new and very much good into the streets

3) I think I know the City rules very well and try to spread my knowledge to all my family and gang members. I think with my knowledge and leader I can use Ballas to teach people the proper way to RP/ know what to do in RP situations and what not to do. I am positive that I can teach some of the members the way RP properly without breaking any city rules, which would avoid people getting warning/demorgan/bans.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I think I can improve the RP level in Ballas because I want to handle as many things with RP and staying IC as possible. Also as I said I believe I know the city rules well which I can explain to anyone who isn't sure. If people are reviving with a gun out, searching with a gun out, robbing without 3 people (4 if you are pulling a car over 2 in 2 cars), no combat loggers, and so on. If ANY of these members are caught doing this they will be immediately kicked out of the gang. I will not tolerate any rule breaks even if we are being robbed or if we are robbing someone, as I want to make it fun and fair for everyone in the city including other gangs, civilians, and legal orgs of the city.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
1 Agent
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord rowaid200
6. Your Nickname Agent Rich
7. Your ID 132751
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
1) I want to be the leader of Ballas because I have been in many gangs and I was a high rank in Ballas before and i also was deputy in bloods, I hope to run the Ballas differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things ooc etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Ballas, and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Ballas too.

2) I have spent a lot of time in this city and been in different legal orgs. I have been into most legal orgs so I am know all the tricks of the trade for all of the legal orgs, I have been in: (was Special agent 1 in FIB) (been in NG) (Been in Gov). With the previous experience which I have I hope to bring a different type of crime onto the streets where it is done in the most organized way possible to avoid any altercation with FIB/LSPD or any legal org. I'm willing to work with them to create events and make rp fun for all of the orgs as that would be one of the main goals of mine to create a fun environment for all and bringing something new and very much good into the streets

3) I think I know the City rules very well and try to spread my knowledge to all my family and gang members. I think with my knowledge and leader I can use Ballas to teach people the proper way to RP/ know what to do in RP situations and what not to do. I am positive that I can teach some of the members the way RP properly without breaking any city rules, which would avoid people getting warning/demorgan/bans.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I think I can improve the RP level in Ballas because I want to handle as many things with RP and staying IC as possible. Also as I said I believe I know the city rules well which I can explain to anyone who isn't sure. If people are reviving with a gun out, searching with a gun out, robbing without 3 people (4 if you are pulling a car over 2 in 2 cars), no combat loggers, and so on. If ANY of these members are caught doing this they will be immediately kicked out of the gang. I will not tolerate any rule breaks even if we are being robbed or if we are robbing someone, as I want to make it fun and fair for everyone in the city including other gangs, civilians, and legal orgs of the city.

River Lees

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Jared
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

I want to become leader because I have had a lot of experience in all of the gangs. I feel like that I have the experience to become a leader and lead Ballas. If I get leadership, I will bring in experienced members that know what they are doing so the term will be successful. Ballas has always been my home on EN 2 so with my experience I will lead Ballas to the top.

Bonus System: The bonus system will be as follows

Gun Store Robberies Attended -$10k

Store Robberies Attended - $5k

Hostage Situation: $10k

When getting members into the gangs its important to give out ranks fairly with no favouritism. I will give my members the same attention. Same goes for the bonus system it will be given out to those who have dedicated and showed hard work within Ballas. I like the bonus system because it motivates the members to fly into city and give their time to Ballas
I will make the Questions for the Interview hard so that we only recruit the best of the best. This will make Ballas a very dangerous gang because we will have the most experience gang members in the city.
If I get leadership, there WILL be no toxic behaviour from any member. If I find any toxicity in my term, there will be consequences. I want all of the members to look out for any toxic behaviour and report it back to me.
The members will be busy at all times, so they won't stand around HQ all day. I will plan events and keep all of us active.

My Personal Goals for the Gangs:

Have Two Successful Terms

100% Turf

To Take Control of Ghetto

My Ranks

15- Boss
14- Underboss
13- God Father
12- Capo
11- Turf Leader
10- OG
-----High Command-----
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti leader
7- Warlord
6- Graffiti
5- Shooter
4- Hunter
3- Killer
2- Cleaner
1- Freeze

Last edited:

River Blue

EN2 Marabunta Grande Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: riveraxel
6. Your Nickname: River Fedorov
7. Your ID: 108096

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Ballas Street Gang💜
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
i. I aspire to lead the Ballas organization to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.
ii. My ambition is to lead the Ballas and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.
iii. I envision leading the Ballas to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.
Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.
Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.
Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,

River Fedorov.

Last edited:

Arup Singha

ARUP
Game Assistant
1. Name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Discord: arup_singha
6. Nickname In Game: Arup Blacksquad
7. In Game ID: 79495

Additional information:
1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang.

- I was the under deputy in Ballas, organizing activities with friends. immersed in the gang life, I guided our rise being under deputy, simultaneously learning a lot. This journey helped me build connections, friendships, and leadership skills. If I pass the interview, I'll involve my connections and knowledge to lead our gang to new heights.

- Furthermore, I have a strong background in respected legal organizations like the FIB, SAHP, and NG, which sharpened my skills. My time there gave me a deep understanding of how they operate. This knowledge is an advantage for our gang, allowing us to navigate and dominate legal organizations. I can anticipate their strategies and counter measures, providing a strategic edge to our gang's strategies. With this insight, I can guide the gang with awareness of law enforcement dynamics, keeping us strategically ahead.

- To establish a strong presence in the ghetto, our gang will engage in activities reflecting our identity, like expressive graffiti. Energetic displays such as synchronized gun-fight will reinforce unity and strength. Our strategic operations will surround targeted robberies on clandestine shops, 24/7, and Gun Store establishments, pushing boundaries with daring heists at military bases like Fort Zancudo. Thrilling events with battleships and submarines will add excitement. Recruiting individuals skilled in turf control is crucial for territorial dominance. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy, earning respect and solidifying our influence in the community.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

To keep our gang's role-playing exciting, we need clear communication and everyone understanding the rules. We have plans to organize lots of events to add excitement and let everyone fully enjoy the role-playing experience as I have past experience of Ex-Ballas Under Deputy. Regular training is crucial for skill development and working together on different situations. Recognizing and rewarding great contributions motivate everyone, making the gang more engaging and rewarding. By creating such scenarios, we'll be able to make a fun and dynamic role-playing environment where every member can join in and contribute.

My Ranking System would be-

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. OG

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

9. Drug Lord

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Young Balla

2. street soldiers

1. Freeze
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the Ballas Street Gang..

Best Regards,

Arup Singha.

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information:

1.Your name IRL: Firat
2.Your age:18
3.Time zone: GMT +3.00
4.Average online per day:6-8 hours
5.Your Discord:golden_boy07
6.Your Nickname:Firat Komodor
7. Your ID : 99631

Additional Information: Leader Of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List Three reasons with explanation)

First Reason:Because i have lot of experience in gangs and i believe im a good Leader Of Ballas Also i wanna make Ballas Gang to Best Organization In City beacuse i love this gang give me a chance.

Second Reason:I ve spent most of my time in gangs and i feel safer in gangs and i`ve always liked gangs more than legal orgs.

Third Reason:I`ve always been either in the top rank or under deputy in gangs , so i know how to run a gang my goal as becoming a gang leader.I have the leadership capacity and thats why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization

1.Me and my members will do Graffiti all the time and make people earn money
2.We will constantly make ghetto clappa and rob people whenever we can
3.We will make our turf 100% and we will rule the whole city
4.We will participate 100% in events such as Clan,Battle ship
5.We gonna Succesfully Complete weekly goals

Rank System
15-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11-Capo
10-Executioner
9-Murderer
8-Capo`s Trusted Advisor
7-Neighborhood Guardian
6-Grafitist
5-Street Enforcer
4-Enforcer
3-Junior Enforcer
2-Associate
1-Freeze

Deputy Of Families/Under Deputy Of Ballas/Under Deputy Of Bloods/Under Deputy Of Vagos/Under Deputy Of Marabunta Grande/

Hugs From Firatt Komodor

Thanks for Reviewing my Application For Ballas Street Gang

Best Regards,

Also If I Got LeaderShip a lots of Person Will Come to Organization on Freeze <3

ayanisexhausted

ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ayhan
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ayanisexhausted
6. Your Nickname: Jinx Frost
7. Your ID: 6222

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• First of all i was in this and similar gangs and i want to experience being a leader.
• To dominate the ghetto and have a say in Los Santos.
• Guiding new players and teaching rules and i swear if i become my leader you will see a very different Ballas.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• I will introduce a training method so the guys know the basics of the server there will be two sessions one will be for ic rules and another will be for ooc rules, thanks to this, everything will work like a machine so we will not break the rules.
• I will maintain %100 turf dominance in the city.
• We will attend all events. (Subs, Cland, Battleship etc.)
• Daily gun store or shopping robberies.
• I will set up a spray team so that our hourly earnings will be constant.
Those are my words for now but why not more?

Thank you for reading, yours truly Jinx Frost.

Negan Smith

Player
Player
1. Ayoub

2. 23 years old

3. GMT +1

4. 4 hours up to 8 in my days off

5. Negan0000

6. Negan Smith

7. 15682

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas gang

1 I want to be a leader of ballas gang to rule and control the crime organization and have a powerful name across the city .

2 I was a law enforcement officer since I was born in the city , I saw all the dawn falls and corruptions the politicians has and how to it effects badly the people , who turn to be a gang member trying so hard to feed their families, my goal is it help my people and make sure to have enough terror and fear in all the legal organizations and make a name and money to ourselves

3 I want to take ballas leadership to bring the gang back alive and make sure to have good numbers to participate in all kind of event and situations

Make sure to have active member

Have a good bonus system to keep everyone motivated

Make as much situations as possible and make sure that all gang members know the city rules

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
The following player have been selected for Ballas interview at server time 16:00 on 5 -02-2024 Monday
Arup Blacksquad - 79495 - arup_singha

The Applications For Ballas Leader Is Closed Now
Ballas Curator
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administration
-------En-2 Server Administrator ------
Vivek_3.gif

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
1. Your name IRL: Uchash Kumar

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+6

4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Ranger8060

6. Your Nickname:Uchash Kumaar

7. Your ID: 100454

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Ballas gang-

1. I've been with Ballas since my first day in organization life, serving as part of the High Command. Given my longstanding commitment and deep connection to Ballas.

2. I have held respected positions in various organizations and served as High Command in multiple gangs, providing me with valuable knowledge on effectively managing gangs and their members.

3. I am committed to assisting others in understanding the laws, and if possible, I will encourage my friends and family to join Ballas. My primary focus will be on managing gang events such as Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs, and Store Robbery.

My first advice to create a friendly environment for everyone.

2. I will give bonus twice a week to motivate my org members and will help them everyway possible.

3. I will invite people in my term who knows rules.

My targets-

100% graffiti every hour
100% turf
complete my term without warning

Ranking system
15.leader
14.deputy
13.under deputy
12.event leader
11.turfer
10.war lord
9.druglord
8.graffiti leader
7.kingpin
6.graffiti expert
5.gangstar
4.ghetto clapper
3.shooter
2clapper
1. Freeze

BEST REGARDS
UCHASH KUMAR

Last edited:

ehab pluxury12

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ehab pluxury

Time zone: GMT :7:10

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: ehabpluxury

Your nickname: ehab

Your ID: 111907

Additional information

1.Leader of Ballas
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I've been playing this game since 2021, entered government agencies and got the highest ranks in all of it. In gangs, I did the same thing, but I did not feel that I was controlling a gang or a government organization, and this is what I would like, and you know that if someone loves something, he is good at working at it.

2. We will attack every day. Me and all my gang members will be the first gang. We will plan. I will listen to members' opinions. We will attack each other. We will keep each other alive. We will occupy the city. We will gain gang experience for my gang members. We'll be a family, as the gang's name is.

3. Probably no one who doesn't like being a gang leader or something. I personally hate it. We will make plans of attack. I trust myself and the higher ranks that will be placed with me, although my level is low, but I have a lot of experience, so do not worry

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization
1. I conduct interviews with every person who wants to join my gang. I will see if he has a weakness in something, and unfortunately I will improve all the experiences of all members.

2.Scenario Planning and Improve Exercises:
Explanation: Conduct scenario planning sessions and improve exercises to prepare members for a variety of in-game situations. This helps members think on their feet, improvise effectively, and respond to unexpected events in a manner consistent with their characters. By practicing different scenarios, members can improve their roleplaying skills and contribute to more dynamic and realistic interactions within the organization.

3.Consistent In-Character Communication:
Explanation: Encourage consistent in-character (IC) communication among members, both within the organization and with external factions. This can be facilitated through in-game messaging systems, forums, or designated communication channels. By maintaining a continuous flow of IC communication, members stay informed about ongoing events, collaborate on plans, and contribute to the ongoing storyline. This not only enhances immersion but also strengthens the sense of camaraderie within the gang.

4.Establish and Enforce RP Guidelines:
Explanation: Clearly define and communicate roleplay guidelines for the organization. This includes expectations for in-character behavior, communication style, and adherence to the overarching storyline. Ensure that all members are on the same page regarding the level of seriousness or lightheartedness expected in the roleplay. Consistent enforcement of these guidelines helps maintain a cohesive and enjoyable roleplay experience for everyone involved.

5.Collaborative Storytelling Sessions:

Explanation: Facilitate collaborative storytelling sessions where members collectively contribute to the development of the gang's narrative. Encourage members to propose and discuss story arcs, plot twists, and character interactions. This inclusive approach not only empowers members to actively shape the gang's story but also fosters a sense of shared ownership and investment in the roleplay e
nce.

Rank system:
16:leader
15:co leader
14:deputy
13:under deputy

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
12:Enforcer
11:Event Leader
10:Kingpin
9:Turfer
8:capo