Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shadman
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hr
5. Your Discord: Kingredfire#1583
6. Your Nickname: King alexander
7. Your ID: 57745
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) Firstly, becoming a leader would provide an opportunity to improve the gang culture. By implementing new strategies and promoting positive values, one can steer the gang away from violence and criminal activities, fostering a more inclusive and supportive environment.

ii) Secondly, as a leader, one can inspire and instill a sense of spirit in people to join the gang. By showcasing the benefits and opportunities it offers, such as camaraderie, protection, and a sense of belonging, more individuals may be drawn towards the gang.

iii) Lastly, being a leader allows for better management of the gang. By implementing effective systems, resolving conflicts, and providing guidance, one can ensure the gang operates efficiently and achieves its goals while minimizing harm to its members and the community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

improving roleplay in an organization is an ongoing process. Continuously work on fostering a positive, creative, and engaging environment, and encourage gang members to contribute their ideas and talents. By doing so, you can elevate the roleplay level and inspire others to join your organization.

Goals of ballas street gang if i become the leader
1) 100% Turf
2) Attend all events
3) Do all the graffiti
4) Everyday store robbery
5) The most active gang in ghetto

Ranking system

15) Leader
14) Deputy leader
13) Under deputy
12) Event leader
11) Turf team
10) Graffiti leader

<High commands>

9) OG
8) Clapper
7) Shooter
6) Graffiti team
5) Thug
4) Gangster
3) Soldier
2) Hitman
1) Freeze

GRAND RP EN2

UPF2x31_1.jpeg

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans -

• I have been in every gang gaining experience after experience and I have been there in a number of successful terms which made me understand that a gang leader needs to be determined.

• As I have been upto the underdeputy position in gangs and in state orgs as well so I think that I can understand the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer as well which will help me to deal with difficult situations.

• Increasing crime rate in Los Santos is a dream of me and I would like to do so with the help of Ballas gang. I am giving a try for leadership as I believe that I am ready but at the same time I also believe that I need to learn a lot of things still and I am doing it.

Ans -

• Not promoting favouritism and having equality inside the organization will be really helpful to me to make the Ballas live like a family and perform the activities together.

• Capturing territories and having the dream of 100% turfs will encourage Ballas to do it and I will do my best to motivate them in various ways. I believe that as I have built a connection between various people of the city so I will be able to find the experienced ones who will be helping me.

• I will try to implement my ranking system so that my gang members will be able to understand their position and also this will help in a formation of a chain of command thing where the lower ranker needs to follow the ones above him.

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Truly
Alan Zelenski

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Akif
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: GMT+5
  4. Average online per day: 4 Hours
  5. Your Discord: Akif#6994
  6. Your Nickname: Akif Cassano
  7. Your ID: 79140
Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-i want to be the leader because i think I am very much capable of becoming a leader of a gang like ballas, I am currently a deputy of marabunta and I have leared alot at being at that post and, I think I am able to manage gang now.

-i want to become the leader of ballas because i will make the gang as I have alot of player who will join it after I becomes the leader i will choose the best and experienced deputy who could lead my gang when I am not even available.

-i have a skill to manage a gang and make it active I will try to do every activity I can to make my gang scary and be active as never before I will try my best to complete 100% turf.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-i think nowadays people don't want to be the leader because they are good at it they want it because it will give them the opportunity to become an admin I really don't like that as I respect rp a lot.

-i will make everything as realistic as I could in negotiations i will make more interactions with Leo's so they also enjoy the rp.

-i will complete my weekly goals at time and will do activities much as I could and I will recruit people who have potential to be a gang member and I will give them the rank according to their activities and other circumstances.

Regards
Akif Cassano

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 17
3. Time Zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4 -6
5. Your Discord titan08544
6. Your Nickname Titan Federal

7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Ballas has motivated me to make a difference.

This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Rank System
15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug

1- Freeze

Thank you for considering my application.

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Leader
Congratulations the following players have been selected for Ballas interview at today 09th DEC 2023 at 20:00 ST

1- Akif Cassano - 79140 - Akif#6994

Ballas Application is Closed Now. Thanks for Applying, Have a Great Day !

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of ballas is because i have learned how to respect people and to be able to run some things like a leader in My first deputy in jax xoxos term and in jaxes term we was doing good i was doing the weekly tasks in like 2 or 3 days by the day i start it and then as they targeted us to get disbanded i decided to move to vagos as deputy on itachis term and i was like the leader in his term everyone was listening my lead and we even finished the weekly task in a single day and as all of these show that how capable i am for being leader and as i have been deputy in all gangs and i was recently deputy of marabunta i have decided to apply for ballas leader and as i will make sure of the HIGH COMMAND role will be given to the guys who works hard and earns the rank will get it and i will make sure of that NO ONE EVER can get in my gang without knowing rules.

The Second reason i,want to be leader of ballas is like i have been doing very very good since the time i have started to play this game i have first joined en1 in ballas and tried to learn the rules of ghetto in there and i was doing very good since i decided to move to en2 now i have learned rules of ghetto how to fight in ghetto and how to lead a gang in ghetto as we can come through to the ghetto activity i will make sure of my gang will be the most active gang in ghetto and about robbing if we come there robbing acsess will only be able to do by HIGH COMMANDS because we all know that people is saying dont rob and dont do that and i dont want that to happen in my gang so i will leave the robbing side to my high commands obviously whom deserves it and if they do anything wrong while robbing i will make sure of my self that i will demote them directly

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of ballas is because like i want to do 100 percent of turfs and when i have first started to turf in en3 with my friend cemre vurdurur we was doing very good with him to get 100 percent of turfs and i have decided to learn about turf rules so i direclty read all of the rules of turfs and i have learned everysingle one of them the time i started turfing in en2 on jimmys marabunta term that every admin knows we did 100 percent of turfs with cemre vurdurur so now i want to show that 100 percent of turf we got to the CURATORS OF BALLAS to make them sure that i can have a good turf deputy AND NOT A CHEATING turf team as u guys know close enough there was some people that were cheating in turfs i will make sure that will not happen and i will make sure on my term i will not get a single verbal or a warning for a turf rule break and i am to sure of my self that i will never get a warning or a verbal till the time i get ballas Thanks For Reading

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.

Irteza_Malik

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Irteza Malik
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
Your Discord: irtazabolo
Your Nickname: Irtaza Cassano
Your ID: 49242
Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-i want to be the leader because i think I am very much capable of becoming a leader of a gang like ballas, I have been in all the legal orgs as a high command , I have been in gangs too for a long time as I was under deputy in ballas and have been deputy in marabunta before and I have learned a lot at being at that post and, I think I am able to manage gang now.

-I see alot of gang members breaking the server rules, and not respect other members. if i will be the leader of ballas i will take care that every ballas member will not break the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

-I want to become the leader of the Ballas gang. With my leadership, I can attract more players to join the gang and make it stronger. Additionally, I plan to select the most experienced and capable deputy to lead the gang in my absence.

-i have a skill to manage a gang and make it active I will try to do every activity I can to make my gang scary and be active as never before I will try my best to complete 100% turf.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will prioritize realistic negotiations and increase interactions with Leo's for a better RP experience as I have legal experience I know how to deal with the Loe's.

I will complete my weekly goals on time and engage in various productive activities as much as possible. Additionally, I plan to recruit individuals who have the potential to be valuable gang members. Their rank will be assigned based on their activities and other relevant circumstances.

Regards
Irtaza Cassano

Last edited:

Barry Vuitton

I love her
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Emir
  1. Your age 18
  1. Time zone GMT +3
  1. Average online per day 6-12 Hours
  1. Your Discord gaznesiz
  1. Your Nickname Barry Vuitton
  1. Your ID 61050
Additional information
  1. Leader of The Ballas Street Gang
  1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
As far as I can see, the rate of robbery and crime on the highway, in the ghettos, has decreased. I plan to increase it with the gang I will lead. I will try to do the best I can. I will take the criminals in my family to my gang and all criminals who want to join are also invited to the interview.

I have a very good turf team. I plan to take over the whole ghetto, that is, to make 100% turf and make the ballas the best gang in the city both in terms of activity and turf. At the same time, me and my turf team will go down in history because I will try to make 100% turf.

I will try to take all the parachutes in all clands, i will do fz raid, i will do gun store robbery so im going to make sure that my gang members are never unarmed, and im going to try to be the most powerful gang in the ghetto.

1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • I will do as much store robbery as I can
  • I will make sure all the graffiti in the ghetto is done by ballas.
  • There will be no toxicity in my gang.
  • I will give so much bonuses to people who is active in my gang.
  • After any activity like store robbery, fz raid etc. if any one of my gang gets arrested by police i will try to do prison break all the time.

Best Regards,
    Barry Vuitton

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information Application for Ballas
Your name IRL : Shakir
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT+5
Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
Your Discord : shakirblack
Your Nickname : Shakir Cassaano
Your ID : 46008
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2.1 okay so i want to be the leader of Ballas organization because I'm good at leading events and everything. who knows me I'm too strict on being a higher up in gangs because I was higher up in most of the gangs I join now and do something new in this server will be lit as a leader in a organization and i can say I'm so strict on leading stuff because I don't want us to sit in HQ and do nothing at all I want my people be on top always

2.2 having a good leader in an organization would be good and leading stuff and having fun and killing people in the ghetto we can not just sit like the we need to win events and robberies and everything we have to do no matter what it takes. trust me with my words

2.3 like honestly i am a cool guy who like to have fun with people whoever knows me I'm cool always be and they like it when I'm higher up in organization because I'm serious about being higher up but being a leader I will be serious a lot because I'm not trying to losing my leadership because people are not listening or break rules

2.4 ultimately, I find it extraordinarily important to have an appropriate excessive command and crew to reach fulfillment. i love employer and structure inside a hierarchy or a functioning group, in this case a gang, but for that to be feasible each member of the high command and even the lower ranks, want to be the appropriate human beings, that allows you to attain the proper final results. i have the people and assets to make this show up, and as can be visible before, the same excessive command who dominated the streets with Vagos, might be dominating the streets with Ballas, which for most of the people in my group, is the first gang which gave them crook revel in within the city.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is

1.not shooting in HQ also not has a friendly fire

2.learing the rules

3.not recruit all the people who don't know anything at all

4.not breaking rules because of stupid things so the gang gets waring

5. we will be improving our roleplay level to next level

6. all through these types of months, I observed that proper RP is wealthy in criminal businesses of the city, but gangs lack it extraordinarily. i'd endorse gangs to create greater RP situations in-between each other, as an example two specific gangs making a economic deal or protection deal and creating greater lore within the town that way. even though alliances exist already, what i'm advising is a chunk more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with complete on RP, even a few situations which emerge as on boards and aren’t rule breaks, will be dealt in an RP state of affairs (If a situation is a rule wreck it must pass on forums of direction). there may be constantly anxiety between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that anxiety should grow to be a healthy competition if gangs are inclined to practice greater RP, instead of having conflicts with every different OOC and having discussion board wars.

Best Regards,

Shakir Cassaano

sivang

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Sivan​

2. Your age: 17​

3. Time zone: GMT‎+3​

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord: shalom#1978​

6. Your Nickname: Mike capella​

7. Your ID: 26123​

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas​

I want to become a leader to get more rp experience as a leader and improve, i have many experience with gangs as i was high command in all gangs and even a deputy so i know my way around the city and its rules. i want to become a leader to improve the general level of rp in the city and especialy within my gang and within the ghetto, being a leader was a long time goal that i think i am ready of achiving now more than ever. the main goal of the gang will be ghetto activity as its the most notible and the best way to promote your gang and show activity, i will also go for 100% turf and 100% graffiti.​

-A lot of people are saying they will rank people based on experience and trust but latly thats not happening, everyone who has a high ranking friend within the gang will immediatly get a high ranking from his friend , on my leadership i will make sure only experienced and well built players will get a high rank, i will make sure no one will get a higher/lower rank than they deserve.​

-me and my well selected duputies will always push and encourage people to attend event or to help other gang members.​

-Lately you see a lot of gangs who do not care about their own members and dont respect eachother, i will ensure that helping and respecting our people is the number one priority and that whoever skips over gang members bodies or just passes by when a fight if happening will not get far within the gang.​

-Respect and trust within the gang are the main thing that makes a gang stronger and better, i will make sure my gang member are respecting eachother and are not fighting one another.​

-ballas HQ is within in the main of the ghetto which makes it easy to get to sparys and help other gang members who need help in the ghetto as quikly as possible, the ability to get to places so quick improve the RP and the PVP inside the ghetto.​

thank you for reading my aplication and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: driftkingdzn
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID: 461

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of Ballas

- I have been in the gang background for over 2 years and know it from the roots and can provide some excitement in the city with my term
- Already Been leader of marabunta on EN2 and completed 100% Turfs Season and want to take ballas again
- I have a really clear vision of the future what i want or need to do in sense of making the gang run exceptionally well and bring my imaginations to life
- When I get a post im really into the work and I do my job with all the responsiblity and hardwork and provide the best results possible
- I have a team full of turfers that will be trying to achieve the 100% Territories Control in the term Again.
- I am able to manage the gangs really well, been deputies of gangs for a long time. I will be having seperate deputies with separate works. Event Deputy and Turf Deputy both will be different and both will work on the goals to fullfill them without any problems

- Leadership Responsibility:
Have been through all the phases in the city, have developed skills to get through the situations and lead the organisation in critical situations
I will be trying to give all my blood and sweat to make the gang amazing and provide an immense roleplay experience for not just the old people in the city, but for new people too.

- Goals for the Gang:
- Intense activity in the city
- Ghetto Intensity Increased
- Increased Event Activity
- 100% Turf Control
- 100% Graffiti
- 20+ FZ raid in a term

- I will do different events in server to make the RP more fun
- Will Be bringing allot of old people back to the city, more activity
- Higher Level of Roleplay Quality

Your's Sincerely
Jimmy Balenciaga

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Congratulations the following players have been selected for Ballas interview at today 22th DEC 2023 at 20:00 ST

1- Barry Vuitton - 61050 - gaznesiz

2- Jimmy Balenciaga - 461 - driftkingdzn

Ballas Application is Closed Now. Thanks for Applying, Have a Great Day !

Ninja Vansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Agarwal
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - vanshog12
6. Your Nickname - Ninja Vansh
7. Your ID - 81728
Additional information
1. Leader of
The Ballas Gang.

(2.1) I have past experiences in gangs as I am ex Deputy of Marabunta and even an 2 times Under deputy of ballas and under deputy of families also so I guess that I can make a good term with good leadership as I got to know what to do as a leader.

(2.2) I have a good knowledge about turfs and the formats the ford zancudo and etc.

(2.3) Ballas is the very first gang I got to know in grand rp, so its an emotion for me and ill try to make my best for ballas.

(3.1) Events like hostage situations bring the most RP so ill do more of these situations.

(3.2) Any toxicity in robbing or club chat or anywhere will lead to removal of gang as toxicity leads to issues.

(3.3) Being the most active in ghetto, to capture the ghetto and be active there all time and rob people that is a high level of rp.

(3.4) Having the best experienced people in my gang so they don't break any rule and interviewing the people who wants to be high command. If I see any person breaking rules, he will be punished.

(3.5) I will complete my weekly goals on time and keep recruiting people in my gang and make it the most active gang and be the best in Negotiations.

(3.6) I will try to recruit more than 20 to 30 members during the freeze.

BALLAS ON TOP !!

Regards,
Ninja Vansh.

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 5hours to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Silver
7. Your ID: 99971
Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

- I want to become the leader of Ballas because it is a amazing organization and I know that I can be a good candidate for a Leader, I know the Rules and I have lots of experience in all of the Gangs I know English very well.

- I will make Ballas the Number 1 Gang in the city, I will make it very active will go to all the events like clandestines, Store Robberies, NG Raid ETC. Also will get a very active graffiti team to do graffiti everyday. Will make sure that highly active gang members do ghetto clapping and robberies everyday.

- I can keep calm in stressful situations i can help new guys in the city with any troubles and for them to make new memories in the gang also I always treat my members as my own friends so they can talk to me any time they want and feel free complain to me about anything.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
I will Introduce a pretty good and fair Bonus system so that everyone will get payed fairly for their work. Will change the Ranking system the rank names and also so that people are able to get ranked up according to their work and everyone will be watched to know how active they are and what rank do they deserve. Will make the Gang do lots of robberies to make Ballas more famous. Will have meetings with the gang to let them know what their performance is what they need to improve, if anyone is breaking rules I will discuss with them what happened and try to teach him the rules so he does not brake it again, listen to some suggestions members have to say about the gang to overall make the gang the best gang on the city and more importantly make it like 1 big family.

naveen0551

Minister of the state
Player
1. Your name IRL: naveen kumar
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4hrs to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : naveen0551
6. Your Nickname: its shridhi
7. Your ID: 116171
Additional information
1. Leader of Balla's street Gang
1. I want to become the leader of organisation because so that i can help the other player those are intrested in gangs and i want to help them for doing thes stuff they want so that they can enjoy there life in the city
2. There are alot of organisations in the city but i want to become the leader of this organisation because i know i can do it i have been worked as a high command in other organisations as well and i have the leader ship quality i know how and when to deal the people i mean when we have to strict and when we have to be calm
3. There are alot of things happens in the city i want to turning every event into an opportunity to earn and grow, from the adrenaline rush of turf wars to the calculated precision of store robberies We'll tackle forgotten events like encashments, injecting fresh energy into the routine. And to celebrate your victories, I'll introduce bonuses, a tangible reward for your dedication and the loyalty .

To increase RP level is to engage with new people i ll introducing the logs sytem in emails in the logs for there intrest i ll also introduce the bonus system all my criminal partners can post there event in logs and they ll get the bonus this will increase there intrest in the gangs and it will help to inprove the roleplay in organisation and also make them more intested do to the crimes and make the city more exited then before i ll organize charity events, extending a helping hand to those less fortunate. We'll mentor young players, nurturing the next generation of leaders. We'll be the embodiment of sportsmanship, celebrating victories with grace and accepting defeats with dignity.

Pablo Salamanca

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nizar
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-12 hrs
5. Your Discord aurelius_7
6. Your Nickname Manta
7. Your ID 80637
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
1- i would like to be the leader of this gang or a gang specifically because im very experienced as a deputy and as a former leader in this domain in particular
2- I would love to have this organisation under my lead and i would succeed in everything following my great leadership skills and my experience.
3- And finally i would like to be the leader of this gang to have a successful term and make my gang members incredibly happy and satisfied with how the gang is working , how active it is , and how good its succeeding

1- ranking system
15- Leader
14- Deputy Leader
13- Under Deputy
12- Capo
11- Turf Master
10- Event Leader
9- Graffiti leader
8- Warlord
7- Turfer
6- Enforcer
5- Graffiti Member
4- Balla
3- Street fighter
2- Young Balla
1- Freeze

2- One of my main goals will be to achieve a 100% turf season , ive almost achieved it as marabunta leader on french city and i believe i will be able to achieve it here with the experience and skill i have

3- My other main goal is to do as many hostage situations , 24/7 store robberies , and gun store robberies as possible , im not gonna only focus on turfs cuz that ruins the gang and the RP that the gang is providing i would like my gang to be as complete as it can be.

4- I will make sure all events other that hostage situation and store robberies are attended such as clandestine , subs , battleship , encashment etc.. i wont let a single event be slept on and i will give really good and kind bonuses to the right people

Note: My leadership term has been completed on french server but im still waiting for my role on forums to be removed so dont think im still leader :p

EX Marabunta Leader EX Undersheriff EN3 EX LSPD Chief of Staff EN2 EX Deputy governor EN3 EX Marabunta Deputy EN3 EX FIB Chief of Staff EN2

Schwert

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Doruk
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone De Germany
4. Average online per day 3hours minimum
5. Your Discord ashe_grand
6. Your Nickname Black KIYIMCI
7. Your ID 339392
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ayush

Your age: 19

Time zone: GMT +5:30 GMT

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: .yagamarlega

Your nickname: Yaga Marlegaa

Your ID: 103090

Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

1- I started playing the game and entered all the bodies legally and illegally, I learned the rules, I learned where I should do it, and I feel more ready than ever to be a leader

2-As long as I am a leader, I want to gain all my experience together with the gang members and teach them the rules, and I believe that I will be able to achieve this very well. After a long break, I think we can keep the gang alive for another 30 days.

3- I love leading, I want to develop different tactics for all events, I am confident because of the time I spent in legal and illegal organizations, I want to do all this without making mistakes. Everyone will see that you returned to Ballas. I want to be the best in the city

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- As a gang, the most active situation is always the hostage situation. I want to commit FZ and store robbery, I want to implement different strategies, I want to achieve these together with my gang members, I believe my leadership will be very active. My gang will be very active, I definitely do not want metagaming. My HCS will always be in HQ to get interviews for those who want to join my gang and our door will be open to everyone who knows the rules and wants to learn

4.My Goals: %100 gang turf
I don't want a gang member who breaks the rules.
Good Spray Team.

Thank you.​

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano

7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

1- Leader of The Ballas Street Gang

2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • i want to leader because i think i am now more capable and active about gangs but not as the last term where i spoiled the org but this time i have learned from my mistakes and i grew up now i want to justify myself and prove the city that i am the best you ever appointed.
  • i want to become a leader because as the last time my gang will be active but even more then that i have really good friends and deputies who can manage the term without me and they are most trusted once.
  • i want to become a leader because i have gained a lot of experience now and i think its the best time for me to become a leader and now as i was an ex leader i think you should give me a chance because we learn from mistakes.
3- Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) I will make sure everyone knows the server rules as the normal questions when you join gangs how much percent of the gang color you need to wear how many people you need to rob a person and how many people and cars you need to pull someone over I will make sure I ask more questions to know they haven't been told the answers by their friends or something and they actually know the server rules

2) I will try that every new person joining the gang will need to go through a small training that will be about 10-15 mins and make sure they know how to RP stuff so I will be sure everyone in my gang has the best experience

3) To elevate roleplay within your organization to a grand level, it's essential to make an environment where employees feel comfortable and motivated to participate happily.

Thanks for reading I think you will consider my application.

Regards,
Akif Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom