Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki Watson

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL Oguz
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 5-7
5. Your Discord immortallo
6. Your Nickname Suki Alderson
7. Your ID 77489

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) Being a leader of Ballas Gang can realy help me to make something with organized like robberies i can give some experience to new players that is the first thing for me as a leader.

2) Participating events, robbing people, kidnaping leos etc.. and creating globals me and my gang will be active in events.

3) Participating in Teretory Capture will help me and the gang in future trying to make a best team will create a succesfull gang also and also good bonuses to :)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) No corruption in gang (no mass rulebreakes and rulebreakes for hc )

2) No toxicity in gang

3) Hierarchy will be included in ranks but members have a right to inform against to other gang members if there is a serious problem (members can inform against hc also )

Rank system:

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Handler
----Hc Ranks------

10- Hooligan
9- Capo
8- Dealer
7- Vandalizer ( Graffiti Leader)
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Mad Man
3- Young Ballas
2- Baby Ballas

1- Freeze

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yasin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: yasluki
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Criminal
7. Your ID:111549
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have gone through many phases in gangs and i have been deputy in gang and now i want to go through the leadership phase and i think i am capable of it because of my past experience in gangs. i selected ballas because it is one of the oldest gangs in the city and would be a great option for me.I want to show my leadership skills and share my experience

2.From the starting journey of city i was interested in gangs and illegal activities i have always been an gang member from the start and gone through all gang conditions and ranks so i know how to help members of low rank gang members . I want all to be equal.I want to experience leadership and make a best term in my authority.

3.As i said from the start of my journey i have been in gangs so i know how to take all the decisions and what to do at which situation i got experience at several high command positions and deputy position.So i would be easily capable of taking decisions from major to small.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-Best Hc to manage the members properly

-Frequent gang activities to keep members engaged

-Proper recruitment of newbies

-No discrimination between ranks and no toxicity

-Best bonus system to keep members engaged in activities

Here is my ranking system:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Leader
11. Turfer
10. Warlord

----High Commands----
9.Ghettoist
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Balla
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Ballas Gang located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the purple colour and Ballas Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.
- I have a good memories with this gang before.

- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.
- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System:
1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Boss
15. The Boss
Some Goals:
- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Ballas Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:4-8 hours
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname: Abhi
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I have a lotta experience in the ballas gang as I have been the high command multiple times.

-I have committed a lot of time as a high command in the ballas gang and many other gangs and really appreciate being a leader of this gang.

-I have a lot of memories with some friends who have left the game and I want to experience it again but with new people.

-I will make sure no random guy gets high command,The high command will be given by me as I was seen in many gangs that they recruit someone has a high command and don’t know what their job is.

-For making the gang active I will keep a good bonus system which will attract other players to join the gang

-I will make sure there is no one who is abusing his power and doing toxicity or rank discrimination.

-The gang will be really active and attend every possible event.

My ranking system-
15-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under deputy
12-Events leader
—High command—
11.Turfer
10.Capo
9.War lord
8.Drug Lord
7.Grafitti Member
6.Mademan
5.Clapper
4.Gunner
3.Young balla
2.Baby balla
1. Freeze

My goals-
-Do ghetto clapping everyday and be active
-Have 100% graffiti
-Have 100% turf
-I will try to complete the term with no warnings or strikes
-To make connections and good friends for future endeavours.

Regards,
Abhi Pluxury

Last edited:

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information:

1.Your name IRL: Firat

2.Your age:18

3.Time zone: GMT +3.00

4.Average online per day:6-8 hours

5.Your Discord:golden_boy07

6.Your Nickname:Firat Komodor

7. Your ID : 99631

Additional Information: Leader Of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List Three reasons with explanation)

First Reason:Because i have lot of experience in gangs and i believe im a good Leader Of Ballas Also i wanna make Ballas Gang to Best Organization In City beacuse i love this gang give me a chance.

Second Reason:I ve spent most of my time in gangs and i feel safer in gangs and i`ve always liked gangs more than legal orgs.

Third Reason:I`ve always been either in the top rank or under deputy in gangs , so i know how to run a gang my goal as becoming a gang leader.I have the leadership capacity and thats why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization

1.Me and my members will do Graffiti all the time and make people earn money

2.We will constantly make ghetto clappa and rob people whenever we can

3.We will make our turf 100% and we will rule the whole city

4.We will participate 100% in events such as Clan,Battle ship

5.We gonna Succesfully Complete weekly goals

Rank System

15-Leader

14-Deputy

13-Under Deputy

12-Turfer

11-Capo

10-Executioner

9-Murderer

8-Capo`s Trusted Advisor

7-Neighborhood Guardian

6-Grafitist

5-Street Enforcer

4-Enforcer

3-Junior Enforcer

2-Associate

1-Freeze

Deputy Of Families/Under Deputy Of Ballas/Under Deputy Of Bloods/Under Deputy Of Vagos/Under Deputy Of Marabunta Grande/

Hugs From Firatt Komodor

Thanks for Reviewing my Application For Ballas Street Gang

Best Regards,

Also If I Got LeaderShip a lots of Person Will Come to Organization on Freeze <3

Wiann Black

Player
Player
    1. Your name : Erdem
    2. Your age : 18
    3. Time zone : GMT +3
    4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
    5. Your Discord : wian0723
    6. Your Nickname : Wian Black
    7. Your ID : 42652
    Additional information 1 ) Leader of The Ballas

2.Why I want to be leader of this organisation?

i want to be leader of the ballas because I have always wanted to be a leader and Ballas is perfect for me. I see the potential to be a leader in myself. I have been in gangs for 7 months and now I wanted to get a Gang as I have been turfing, robbing
    and maintaining the good RP between state orgs and gangs. I am in LEOs for 3 months now and to be honest it’s not my thing. I should be a gang leader or a member because I am good in that.

2) I should be leader because I have seen a lot of gangs avoiding turf which is actually a bad thing because in my opinion if your gang is not turfing maybe not much or good respect your gang will get as their is no pressure among them as well. also now to mention i got pc check 2 times and I passed a pc check. So me and my whole family even the old Under Deputies are gonna help me to gain turf.

3) I should be leader because me and my gang will definitely have the old OGs who are gonna do store robbery, gun store robbery, who is gonna attend SUBS and other events. As me and my family are mostly active in this city.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

Ranking System

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event leader

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

==High Command==

1. 9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Freeze

Last edited:

Ulaç

Player
Player

i want to be leader of the ballas because I have always wanted to be a leader and Ballas is perfect for me. I see the potential to be a leader in myself. I have been in gangs for 7 months and now I wanted to get a Gang as I have been turfing, robbing
    and maintaining the good RP between state orgs and gangs. I am in LEOs for 3 months now and to be honest it’s not my thing. I should be a gang leader or a member because I am good in that.

2) I should be leader because I have seen a lot of gangs avoiding turf which is actually a bad thing because in my opinion if your gang is not turfing maybe not much or good respect your gang will get as their is no pressure among them as well. also now to mention i got pc check 2 times and I passed a pc check. So me and my whole family even the old Under Deputies are gonna help me to gain turf.

3) I should be leader because me and my gang will definitely have the old OGs who are gonna do store robbery, gun store robbery, who is gonna attend SUBS and other events. As me and my family are mostly active in this city.

The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

Ranking System

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event leader

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

==High Command==
  1. 9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Freeze
very bad english :d

TreboRR

Player
Player

Ranking System

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event leader

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

==High Command==
  1. 9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Freeze
+++++

Ulaç

Player
Player

Ranking System

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event leader

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

==High Command==
  1. 9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Freeze
very bad rank name and what is 15 rank its so crazy

Javez

𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
Player
-Additional information-

1. Your name IRL-
Emir
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(List three reasons with explanation).

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Ballas Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

| FZ | Store Robbery | Ghetto Clap | Turfs |

-Rank System-

13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Under Deputy
10-Captain
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Clapper
6-Graffitist
5-King Pin
4-Enforcer
3-Marquis
2-Young Balla
1-Suspended

TreboRR

Player
Player
-Additional information-

1. Your name IRL-
Emir
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Ballas Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

| FZ | Store Robbery | Ghetto Clap | Turfs |

-Rank System-

13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Under Deputy
10-Captain
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Clapper
6-Graffitist
5-King Pin
4-Enforcer
3-Marquis
2-Young Balla
1-Suspended
++

KuzeySchogetten

en2-Kuzey Verstappen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kuzey
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone +3 GMT
4. Average online per day 7-8
5. Your Discord .greax.
6. Your Nickname Kuzey Verstappen
7. Your ID : 109139

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

-Bcz there are too many people trusting me to take Ballas leadership.
-I want to see how I can make the best term of Ballas
-I want to show Ballas's power to all leos.

- I will do more illegal activities to show power of Ballas.
- I won't give unfair rank to anyone . I'll give rank to whoever deserves it more.
- I will do more illegal activities to up quality of this gang. Like a hostage situtations, store rob and fz raids.

Some Goals:

----1.Complete without any warning
----2.Be stronger than another organizations.
----3.%100 Turf

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) UnderDeputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Handler
==High Command==
10 ) Warlord
9 ) Graffiti Leader
8 ) Captain
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Clapper
4 ) Enfoncer
3 ) Shooter
2 ) New Balla
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reading My Application
Best Regards,
Kuzey Verstappen

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
The following player have been selected for Ballas interview at server time 17:00 on 08-02-2024 Thursday
15682 - Negan Smith - Negan0000
125640- Abhi - ehaste
The Applications For Ballas Leader Is Closed Now
Ballas Curator

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administration
-------En-2 Server Administrator ------
GIF-231111_181803.gif

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16 (Running)
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
Ans: The Ballas

Ans: I would like to become the leader of the Ballas Gang because of many reasons:

(i) I joined this city a more than a year ago and now I have experienced a lot of things here. I have gained experience as the deputy of FAMILIES and also underdeputy of every gang. I believe that my experience in gang side will help me to lead this gang.

(ii) Apart from my gang experience, I have good experience in STATE side as well which will help me to understand the strategies of the LEOs in stressful situations.

(iii) At Last but not the least, I would like to experience what it is like to be a leader and I would like to increase the criminal activities from my Gang's side. Just like the previous leaders, I believe that I can also maintain the domination of this Gang.

Ans: My advices for improving the Roleplay level in The Ballas Gang are:

1. I will be getting more and more turfs to achieve my goal of 100% turf!

2. I have made a lot of friends in a year and I believe that I can get a lot of members if I get the term.

3. With the turf, I will be focusing on Graffitis as well and will try my best to maintain a good position in it.

4. I'll try to make my Gang members understand the basic server rules which will help the term to go smoothly.

5. I will also increase the crime rate of the city as I mentioned above which will help increasing the RP level.

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Yours Faithfully
~ Alan Zelensky

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 12-16 Horus
Your Nickname : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your ID : 120998

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Ballas Gang

1: Im in City for 1 year i was hc in Families and after that i join lspd for 4 terms and now iwant to be Leader to To prove myself And make Families strong gang iwant to be must active gang in city
2: I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them
3: I want to introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organization will have fun being in a crime organization.
I think I know the rules of the city more than enough, and I would like to make a completely new and beautiful story on this server

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ilike to do many hostages, robbery 24/7, Gun Store, FZ raid .And could make a good RP. The violation of every rule would be reduced to a minimum.And iwill do new things in org
I will make sure that as many of my members as possible Move as groups of people, Some of whom will be assigned to graffiti.
Iwill putting an OOC age limit of at least 15+
Iwill make system bonus .and they will get them by going to events, hostages....

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis
5-Member