Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:4-8 hours
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname: Abhi
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I have a lotta experience in the ballas gang as I have been the high command multiple times.

-I have committed a lot of time as a high command in the ballas gang and many other gangs and really appreciate being a leader of this gang.

-I have a lot of memories with some friends who have left the game and I want to experience it again but with new people.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-I will make sure no random guy gets high command,The high command will be given by me as I was seen in many gangs that they recruit someone has a high command and don’t know what their job is.

-For making the gang active I will keep a good bonus system which will attract other players to join the gang

-I will make sure there is no one who is abusing his power and doing toxicity or rank discrimination.

-The gang will be really active and attend every possible event.

My ranking system-
15-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under deputy
12-Events leader
—High command—
11.Turfer
10.Capo
9.War lord
8.Drug Lord
7.Grafitti Member
6.Mademan
5.Clapper
4.Gunner
3.Young balla
2.Baby balla
1. Freeze

My goals-
-Do ghetto clapping everyday and be active
-Have 100% graffiti
-Have 100% turf
-I will try to complete the term with no warnings or strikes
-To make connections and good friends for future endeavours.

Regards,
Abhi Federal

Last edited:

Vivansh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vivansh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: vivansh_jaat
6. Your Nickname: Vivansh Badshah
7. Your ID: 83858

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

--> First because i have been Deputy of Ballas and underdeputy of all gang lot of times and i have lot of experience to manage the gang as a leader.
--> Second i have seen lot of previous ballas term and they was not active too much. so i want to make better than previous terms.
--> Third i want to make my gang most active gang of ghetto.

--> I will get maximum people's in 24 hour as much as i can.
--> I will make gang rp more excited and intresting.
--> We will attend every event with very good numbers.
--> I will give bonuses after every event.
--> I want to make my org terrorist gang in city so everyone will fear of our name.
--> I will get best deputies to make My Org on Top!!
--> i will make sure that everyone is working in gang with good coordination and no toxicity

My Goals :

60 Store Robberies
30 Fort Zancudo Robbery
100% Graffiti
100% Turfs

Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards,
Vivansh Badshah

Last edited:

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1.Your name IRL: Nithish
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 6-5
5.Your Discord: sergiomarquina07
6.Your Nickname: Nairobi Verlice
7 .Your ID : 135071

Additional information
Leader of... The Ballas Gang

Goals:
  1. Elevate the gang's activity to become the most prominent in the ghetto and city events.
  2. Assemble a competent leadership team with suitable High Command members and Deputies.
  3. Ensure participation in all available events without any omissions.
  4. Increase the frequency of hostage situations to enhance roleplay and diversify activities.
  5. Foster 24/7 activity by maintaining a presence across all time zones during events.
  6. Achieve 100% turf control through strategic planning and coordination.
  7. Utilize more /commands to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  1. I have extensive experience serving as a deputy in unofficial family, equipping me with the skills needed to lead Ballas Street Gang effectively.
  2. My prolonged involvement in criminal activities has prepared me to take the helm of the gang and set a positive example for all members.
  3. I believe in running organizations efficiently, ensuring adherence to rules, and fostering camaraderie among members to create memorable experiences during events.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
  1. Emphasize healthy roleplay during robberies and hostage situations, avoiding power gaming and unfair advantages.
  2. Establish clear recruiting protocols and ensure thorough understanding of all rules, including server regulations, to prevent misunderstandings and conflicts that could lead to the gang's dissolution.

(16) Mafia (Leader)
    (15) Assistant Mafia (deputy)
    (14)Og Ballas
    (13) Under deputy
    (12) Event Leader
    (11) Turfer
    (10) Warlord
    (9) Enforcer
    (8) Ghettoist
    (7) Graffiti Leader
    (6)Shooter
    (5)Graffit Team
    (4) Smugglers
    (3) Newbies
    (2)Ballas
    (1)Suspended

❤️

Ex Bloods Deputy
    ❤️

💛

Ex Vagos Deputyx3
    💛

🩷

Ex Unoff Fam Deputy
    🩷

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of ballas is because i have learned how to respect people and to be able to run some things like a leader in My first deputy in jax xoxos term and in jaxes term we was doing good i was doing the weekly tasks in like 2 or 3 days by the day i start it and then as they targeted us to get disbanded i decided to move to vagos as deputy on itachis term and i was like the leader in his term everyone was listening my lead and we even finished the weekly task in a single day and as all of these show that how capable i am for being leader and as i have been deputy in all gangs and i was recently deputy of marabunta i have decided to apply for ballas leader and as i will make sure of the HIGH COMMAND role will be given to the guys who works hard and earns the rank will get it and i will make sure of that NO ONE EVER can get in my gang without knowing rules.

The Second reason i,want to be leader of ballas is like i have been doing very very good since the time i have started to play this game i have first joined en1 in ballas and tried to learn the rules of ghetto in there and i was doing very good since i decided to move to en2 now i have learned rules of ghetto how to fight in ghetto and how to lead a gang in ghetto as we can come through to the ghetto activity i will make sure of my gang will be the most active gang in ghetto and about robbing if we come there robbing acsess will only be able to do by HIGH COMMANDS because we all know that people is saying dont rob and dont do that and i dont want that to happen in my gang so i will leave the robbing side to my high commands obviously whom deserves it and if they do anything wrong while robbing i will make sure of my self that i will demote them directly

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of ballas is because like i want to do 100 percent of turfs and when i have first started to turf in en3 with my friend cemre vurdurur we was doing very good with him to get 100 percent of turfs and i have decided to learn about turf rules so i direclty read all of the rules of turfs and i have learned everysingle one of them the time i started turfing in en2 on jimmys marabunta term that every admin knows we did 100 percent of turfs with cemre vurdurur so now i want to show that 100 percent of turf we got to the CURATORS OF BALLAS to make them sure that i can have a good turf deputy AND NOT A CHEATING turf team as u guys know close enough there was some people that were cheating in turfs i will make sure that will not happen and i will make sure on my term i will not get a single verbal or a warning for a turf rule break and i am to sure of my self that i will never get a warning or a verbal till the time i get ballas Thanks For Reading

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

Additional information
Leader of... The Ballas Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

4. I have be deputy for bloods and I have been for all roles deputy soo I think I can make this perfect

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Ballas
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Ballas
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry Knight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Ballas gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

2. i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Ballas gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

3. i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs. I have best team i believe they can do 100% Turf.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
Bouns system in every event

My Experiences

4x Deputy In Gang
2x Marabunta Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
1x Bloods Deputy

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Harry Knight

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Deadly

Additional information

1- Leader of The Ballas Street Gang

2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been a member of the Ballas gang for a long time now I want to become the leader of the Ballas gang I have very good experience in gangs I have Held a High-command position multiple times on the server

If I become the leader of Ballas I can bring a lot of people into the gang and make it active. I have well-experienced Deputies who will manage my gang in my absence

I want to become the leader of the Ballas gang because I think I can be a very good leader of the Ballas as I have a lot of experience and I know how to manage the gang and I believe I can complete my term with minimum warning!

3- Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang. I will conduct an interview before inviting them to the gang and I will complete my weekly goals in time.

We will try to do as many gang activities as we can like Store robbery, FZ, and Hostage Situation. We will also be active in Both Clands and Ghetto

Ranking System
16-Leader
15-Deputy
14-Trusted Ballas
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11-Event Leader
10-Warlord
9-Capo
8-Clapper
7-Shooter
6-Graffiti member
5-Hitman
4-Drug lord
3-Young Balla
2-Newbie
1-Freeze

Some Goals
Good activity in Clands
100% Graffiti

Thanks for reading my application I think you will consider my application

Regards,
Akif Deadly

Last edited:

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: Chris
2. Age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 9 to 12 Hours a day
5. Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Nickname In Game: James Brooke
7. In Game ID: 134058

Additional information:
1. Leader of Los Santos Ballas.

- Being the leader of the Ballas allows me to create a cohesive group where members feel valued and supported. I thrive on bringing individuals together, providing guidance, and facilitating meaningful interactions that enhance everyone's roleplay experience.

- I will bring knowledge and expertise to the table. I understand the intricacies of managing a gang, from recruitment and resource allocation to conflict resolution and long-term strategizing.
My leadership style is collaborative yet decisive, ensuring that the organization operates smoothly while empowering members to contribute their ideas, talents, and roleplay quality.

- I managed to play on the server for a couple of hours with some of my friends and the quality of the roleplay that I encountered during my time was way much under my expectation, still, the quality of the scripts, the ideas and the potential that this server has to offer made me consider that a second chance must be provided and my implication to this server might bring a positive result on the community if we lead by an example on how people should provide quality roleplay.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- The main core of the group will be made by the guys that I've met in the past years of roleplay, meaning that we will always be together no matter what. Anyway, we will never stop here, we always want to recruit more, to get new friends and new people who can stay with us for longer. For the new people, we will apply everything that we did in the past, which is quite easy and I will describe it in a few steps:

1. we will make sure that they will experience good roleplay before they join our organization and set up proper expectations from the beginning.

2. we will have regular events and activities inside the gang. These could include turf wars, drug trafficking runs, heists, role-playing scenarios, and social gatherings. By providing diverse and engaging content, we can keep members excited and motivated to participate.

3. we will have effective communication channels that will keep members informed about upcoming events, changes in strategy, and important announcements. Utilize platforms such as Discord, forums, or in-game messaging systems to facilitate communication and encourage collaboration among members. Of course, all IC information will be provided only In Character and never OOCly, we are here to respect and enforce the rules.

4. recruitment and retention, by having a recruitment strategy to attract new members who share our values and vision. Actively engage with potential recruits through in-game interactions, additionally, prioritize the retention of existing members by fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

5. Recognition and Rewards, are the most important parts of the organization to keep people active and engage in different activities. By acknowledging and celebrating the efforts of our members, we can foster a sense of pride and loyalty within the organization.

My Ranking System would be-
16.God Father
15.Mafia
14.Left Hand
13.Right Hand
12.Lead Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Ghetto Clapper
9.Warlord
8.Turfer
7.Graffiti Head
6.Enforcer
5.Robbery Head
4.Clapper
3.Shooter
2.Gangster
1.Ballas

Thank You for taking the time to read my application

Sky Smith

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5 Hours
5. Your Discord: sky_pluxury
6. Your Nickname: Sky Smith
7. Your ID: 137865

Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas

I want to be leader of Ballas because I have always wanted to be a leader of a gang especially Ballas. I have experience in the gangs in this project and that experience that I have will lead Ballas to the top. I have been HC in most of the gangs in the city. In my term my gang will be active because The events that I will make sure that will happen so my gang members wont stand at HQ all day they will have stuff to do. The bonus system will be given out fairly to the gang members.
(Not to mention I am also a ex admin)

Recruiting: This is one of the most important things to do within a organization because gangs need numbers in it so I am going to recruit as many people that pass the interview witch will be basic server rules. I will have HC that know what they are doing and can help around when needed.

Bonus system: I want the bonus system to motivate the gang members to come online and do events etc.. Like I said the bonuses will be given out fairly to each gang member after events. BUT when I say fairly it means you must work and show the HC and me your hard work.

Communication: I want my make to be non toxic. The reason why most people leave some gangs is because it can be toxic at times and I don't want that in my term.

My Goal For The Term
100%Turf
No Warnings

Last edited:

Ehab Pluxury21

EX 2 Gang Deputy in EN3
Player
our name IRL: Ehab

Your age: 19

Time zone: GMT :11:00

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: ehabpluxury

Your nickname: Ehab pluxury

Your ID: 111907
Additional information
1.Leader of :ballas
.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1: I have a lot of experience in the field of gangs. I can be a gang leader and I have a lot of experience in the neighborhood and city.

2: My extensive experience in the field of gangs made me think that I would be ready to become a gang leader

3: I believe that I deserve to have organizations run legally in order to have fun. There are always very enjoyable and entertaining moments.

3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- As far as RP is concerned, gangs should be more healthy when it comes to robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs power game many game rules and - make them unforgiving and unfair. Whenever possible, I would strive to ensure that my members have the same level of RP as members of a legal organization.
- My best advice for improving roleplay is to set up an appropriate recruiting protocol and ensure everyone understands all rules, especially server rules since I've seen - too many gangs disband over simple issues.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
2). Become the most active gang in the ghetto and at events in the city
3). have the right leaders behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
4). don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
5). Hostage situations more often for RP and different kinds of fun
6). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day. 24/7 activity
7). 100% turf
8). Use more /commands

Rank system:
16:leader
15:deputy leader
14:under deputy leader
13:Turfer

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
12:Enforcer
11:Event Leader
10:Kingpin
9:Warlord
8:capo
7:Graftti Team
6:Executive
5:Gangsta
4:shooter
3:Trapper
2:Runner
1:Freeze

Thank you for Reviewing

Ferdabbou Trisiti

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Applications for Ballas Leaders are now CLOSED
The following player has been selected for Ballas Leader interviews at 22:00 Server Time on (Friday 29th of March )

Sky Smith | 137865

Fell Watsone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:45
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : FellWatson
6. Your Nickname : Fell Watsonee
7. Your ID : 63320

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

1) I want to become the leader of this organization because i have spend most of my time in gangs and i can provide better experience to new players as a leader
2) As a leader helping new players, teaching them is the most important things for me as a leader theese types are things are my priority jobs.
3) If I got selected, I promise to fix any problems and be fair to everyone.

1) No toxicty in gang
2) Minimum $8k Graffiti Profit
3) Making The Gang Most Active
4) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning

Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Ballas
13- Under Deputy
12- Event Leader
11- Turfer
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Enforcer
2- Young balla
1- Freeze

Best Regards
FellWatson

Vivansh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vivansh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: vivansh_nomore
6. Your Nickname: Vivansh Nomore
7. Your ID: 83858

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

--> First because i have been Deputy of Ballas and underdeputy of all gang lot of times and i have lot of experience to manage the gang as a leader.
--> Second i have seen lot of previous ballas term and they was not active too much. so i want to make better than previous terms.
--> Third i want to make my gang most active gang of ghetto.
--> My term of Ballas will be the greatest of all terms till now

--> I will get maximum people's in 24 hour as much as i can.
--> I will make gang rp more excited and intresting.
--> We will attend every event with very good numbers.
--> I will give bonuses after every event.
--> I want to make my org terrorist gang in city so everyone will fear of our name.
--> I will get best deputies to make My Org on Top!!
--> i will make sure that everyone is working in gang with good coordination and no toxicity
--> My gang we rule on the whole ghetto
--> I will do maximum store , Fz and hostage situation

My Goals :

80 Store Robberies
50 Fort Zancudo Robbery
100% Graffiti
100% Turfs

Current Deputy of Bloods
Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards,
Vivansh Nomore

Last edited:

BhuvanFederalOfficial

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRl :Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age:25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: bhuvanfederalyt
6. Your Nickname: Bhuvan Federal
7. Your ID: 64354

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ballas

--I want to be leader of this Specific Org because I have been deputy and high command in Gang before and also I was one of the best event leader of all time in my Marabunta term. But I never had a freedom like a leader to organize and control my Gang. I always spend my time to discover new things and plans.

--I got supportive families and friends who can help me to run this term well. I got so many High commands in my mind who can help me with this term to run and gonna stay in my org for the whole term. I can get so many friends who have experience of Gang leadership. Also I have best shooter of the server who can help me to run turf.

--- I have leader experience in en1. I had a successful term with 85% Turf also I got 10k graffiti profit every hour and I end my term with 1 verbal only.

----I am also professional and smooth in every work. I was also the best negotiator in my gang

--I will do as much as event I can. I will attend all cland , subs , battleship etc. Also I will host events like FZ raid, Store robberies and gun store robberies regularly. I will do my best to win all of the events and get Families on top. I will try my best to at least get 80% of turf and 100% graffiti profit every hour. Also, I will have a professional ranking system.

I Have Been Deputy of Ballas

Also I ,will have a pofessional ranking system

Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

Last edited:

MisterDoraemon

Player
Player
Information
1. Ahmad Khan
3. (8:00 to 11:00) (4:00 to 8:00)
4. 6Hrs
5. Ahmad Khan#8984
6. Mister Doraemon
7. 70391
Additional information
Leader of THE Ballas Gang

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of ballas as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN02,

2.3) I am applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation . There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

MisterDoraemon

Player
Player
Information
1. Ahmad Khan
3. (8:00 to 11:00) (4:00 to 8:00)
4. 6Hrs
5. Ahmad Khan#8984
6. Mister Doraemon
7. 70391
Additional information
Leader of THE Ballas Gang

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of ballas as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN02,

2.3) I am applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation . There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.
plz give me the leadership of ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom