Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATIM

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: hatim

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day : 8 to 11 hours

5. Your Discord:HATIM . YT#7652

6. Your Nickname: Hatim Primo

7. Your ID :12837

Additional information

1.leader of : Leader of Ballas
-

I want to be the leader of the Leader of Ballas because as someone who just hangs out with gangs there are so many wrongs and incompetents.
Now I see things that I think should be dealt with. If I become a leader, I will optimize my gang and make it a place everyone on the server will want to join.

3.: In my opinion

- Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

-Based on my gang experience, I think there should be a gang on the server that really needs to be managed properly.I will be a leader who will continue the gang rp with no mistakes and well.

-I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

-Ranking System

15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

-give me the worst see how I do it best

Last edited:

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangi
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Groove Street!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

As a leader I will responsible for setting and achieving criminal organizational goals. I will take accountability to make decisions and take actions that steer the organization toward success. By being in the leadership position, I can have a direct impact on the growth, profitability, and overall success.

2) Many people want to be leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and community, but not all hold the right mindset like me, Welcoming newbies, 100% turfs etc

3) I want to show the Police Departments that GANGS ONTOP! I was originally invited to Families / Bloods Street Gang as a former HC and I controlled ghetto, just like I will when I'm leader! + STOP Evidence on gangs!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I will make sure to use lots of Roleplay commands EG: /me Locks Door when kidnaping, /try Bribes LEO officer... ETC
This will be used perfect and respectful to city rules

2. My main goal will be to maintain a excellent RP with active events then later on in my term we will do 100% turfs! I am currently in #1 Fam HOODRICH they will join and support my efforts as High command / Deputy Leader!

3. Gang soldiers who participate in events will earn good amounts of ORG/PERSONAL bonuses to sustain there efforts under my leadership!

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System
10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.

Last edited:

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: stranger.420
6. Your Nickname: HasshirKnight Gilgamesh
7. Your ID: 16834
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the Ballas.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
My Goals:

I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to Ballas knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to Ballas discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of Ballas member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.
Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Ballas will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Fella
1- Freeze
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

David Scofield

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your Name IRL : Muhammed​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT +3​

4. Average online per day : 5 to 8 hours on weekdays , 8 to 11 hours on weekends​

𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: davidscofield​

𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: David Vurdururr​

𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 78542​

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:​

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛.. The Ballas

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?​

1st reason I want to be leader of ballas is I’ve been high command in many organizations I feel like if I’m truly given chance at leadership I would bring strong number strong leadership and good rp for all side I’ve also been In legal organizations as well so I feel like I got enough knowledge to run ballas to be the best gang EN2 has ever seen. Second reason is I would also try to get 100% turf I would also have people doing sprays making sure all the sprays are purple and I would also do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s and many hostage situation in different areas.

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.​

- Gang up with another gangs and increase crime rate in city.

- Making proper list for each events or street fights and giving special bonuses to them.

- Daily gun store robberies.

- Takeover the captures.

- Trying to get stabil profit at sprays its really hard in city 2 but i would like to deal with some people for handle that.

- Filling gang warehouse with FZ raids and clands.

- Hostages situations and hostages at store robberies i think its improve RP in city and fun for both sides.

- Become well known leader in city.

TreboRR

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your Name IRL : Muhammed​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT +3​

4. Average online per day : 5 to 8 hours on weekdays , 8 to 11 hours on weekends​

𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: davidscofield​

𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: David Vurdururr​

𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 78542​

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:​

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛.. The Ballas

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?​

1st reason I want to be leader of ballas is I’ve been high command in many organizations I feel like if I’m truly given chance at leadership I would bring strong number strong leadership and good rp for all side I’ve also been In legal organizations as well so I feel like I got enough knowledge to run ballas to be the best gang EN2 has ever seen. Second reason is I would also try to get 100% turf I would also have people doing sprays making sure all the sprays are purple and I would also do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s and many hostage situation in different areas.

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.​

- Gang up with another gangs and increase crime rate in city.

- Making proper list for each events or street fights and giving special bonuses to them.

- Daily gun store robberies.

- Takeover the captures.

- Trying to get stabil profit at sprays its really hard in city 2 but i would like to deal with some people for handle that.

- Filling gang warehouse with FZ raids and clands.

- Hostages situations and hostages at store robberies i think its improve RP in city and fun for both sides.

- Become well known leader in city.
+++++++++

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lzy
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Hanzo Nakamura

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ayush Darekar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - astra.arts0072
6. Your Nickname - Bumblebee Daku
7. Your ID - 101010

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas Gang

[!] I want to be Leader of Ballas gang because when I start journey in the city these is the first gang I joined, from these gang I got all the knowledge about gang and how to run a gang. Now I think I have enough knowledge to take the leadership of this gang.

[!!] I like the HQ of this gang rather than any other gang in the city, I was having to many friends in this gang, and I want to invite my own friends to my gang for the fun we have in the past times.

[!!!] I was high command in mostly all the gangs in the city and from that I gain a lot of experience about the leadership, I think most of the leaders couldn't connect with their members at all I guaranteed that in my gang I want to give everyone the same respect.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

[!] Stay in Character: Consistency is key. Always stay in character and avoid breaking character unless it's necessary for the story or roleplay rules. This helps maintain immersion for both you and your fellow role-players.

[!!] Build Relationships: Engage with other characters and players in the organization. Form alliances, make enemies, and create meaningful connections. These relationships can lead to engaging storylines and character development.

[!!!] Be Mindful of Rules and Boundaries: Respect the rules of the roleplay server and the boundaries set by other players. Ensure your roleplay is enjoyable for everyone involved.

Patrick Smurf

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gundeep
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii001
6. Your Nickname - Patrick Smurf
7. Your ID - 54503

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas Gang

1. I want to be leader of ballas as is one of the beautiful color gang i have been in city since long and have been attending various events store robbery,fzs,clands,subs,battleships and thinks i can handle a gang properly ballas was the first gang that i joined.
2. I feel nogtalgic while staying in gang and doing various events and make my gang powerful.
3. Right now i have been high command in bunta and if i suceed to take leadership i will try to get the old ghetto back like earlier whole day ghetto clapping and will try to get 100 percent in ballas in again.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. I will try to make my gang most active gang in city regular fzs,store robberies and clands whole day ghetto clapping and 100% grafitti.
2. Under my leadership i will make sure that there is no toxicity between gang members and everyone will be treated ghetto clapping.
3. I will try to get 100% turfs and ensure that every gang member will get regularly get promotion and bonuses.

Ranking System
13 ) Boss
12 ) Right Hand
11 ) Left Hand
10 ) God Father
9 ) Event Leader
8 ) Event Commander
7 ) Ballas
6) Graffitist
5) Rookie
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Last edited:

Hasbelkaderr Mithat

💜💜
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
İnformation
1. Mithat Federal
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 to 15 hours
5. greez27
6: Mithat
7. 81804

Additional İnformation
1. Leader of Ballas
2. * First of all, I have been in all illegal and legal organizations before, I am experienced and knowledgeable, I know how the business works.
*If I become the leader, you can be sure that I will rp in accordance with the rules and with high quality, since I know the ghetto and gang rules.
* Finally, I have been under deputy in all gangs and deputy in some of them, so I think I am now in a position to be a leader. Moreover I have never received a ban penalty before and I have no penalty record.
* Its under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
* There may be some more innovations and updates to the events, and new robbery and gang events should be added.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I will always give bonuses and rank up to those who show activity.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
13 ) Boss
12 ) Under Boss
11 ) God Father
10 ) Turfer
-------------------High Command-----------------
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Enforcer
7 ) Ballas
6) Graffitist
5) Ghetto Clapper
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Gangster
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Last edited:

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
1: Your name IRL: Nikhil

2: Your age: 18

3: Time zone (GMT+5:30)

4: Average online per day 5-10 hours

5: Your Discord : nikhil_yadav.

6: Your Nickname: Nikhil Gilgamesh

7: Your ID: 90071

1. Leader of Ballas-

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization-

1-) I want to head the Ballas because I've had a long desire to be in a position to control a group and I want to provide my leadership skills to the group. I've spent a good time in gangs, so I think I'm ready for the leadership phase, which is leading a gang.

2-) Using my past experience I'll use my dedication and skills to reach my term to the top and gain good achievement.I have good knowledge of gangs and a great experience in gangs.

3-) I can see Ballas is now going down and I want to bring back the era in which the Ballas gang ruled and everyone was scared of the gang.Its one of the oldest gang in the city.

4-)Ballas was my first gang in the city and my most favourite gangs of all the time and now to getting it to lead will be my best days.

From starting of time in the city I was interested in gangs. I always stayed in gangs and worked.I have experience of the lowest rank to the highest rank a member can get in a gang.I have been Underdeputy many times and deputy in families.This experience can make my term best due to my knowledge for everyone.

3:Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.) Proper recruitment for gang members
2. Best hc to manage members and help them
3. Sharing experience with gang members and new comers
4-Finding best thing for my gang members
5-Anyone trying inetially to make gang down straight kick
6-)Regular communication between the gang members no discrimination for ranks.
7-)Proper rank ups

BONUS SYSTEM-
ATTENDING STORE/GUN ROBBERY 15K

fz raid 10k if win 15k

clands 1x Parchute 5k

hostage situation 15k

graffiti each 2.500k

most active member get 50k

per 1 kill in clands- 3k

RANKING SYSTERM:

15. Top-G
14.OG
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Warlord
9. Clapper
8. Villain
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Balla
3. Monster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Ballas On Top

Thanks for Reading
Nikhil Gilgamesh !

Last edited:

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the BALLAS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The BALLAS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of BALLAS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 ballas

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
REGARDS
KRISHNA

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Pluxury
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of ballas is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as deputy ballas as deputy vagos as deputy marabunta as deputy and i think i have experienced enough rules to be leader and i try my best to never break rules and i belive in my self that i can be a good leader for ballas
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of ballas is i like ballas color and it was my first gang as underdeputy i have joined and i wanted to get the leadership of ballas so much that im trying to get it now

The Third reason i want to be leader of ballas is i have learned every single rule of turfs and ghetto rules and other general rules and my third reason and important reason to be leader of ballas is to get much active members as i can in my org and get 100% turfs for my self to make my senior curators proud and curators to be proud and last thing i want to say is i will never allow favoritism in my org

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Leader
Ballas Application Re-Opened

Here are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Best Of Luck 💜

Jason Pluxury

Player
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐑𝐋 : Goktug
𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 17
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +3
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 8 Hours
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: iwlknw
𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:Jason Pluxury
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 118831
8. My Experince's :

1x Ballas Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

1. Leader of The Ballas

2.Why do u want to be leader of this specific organization.

I I want to be a leader because I have a lot of deputy experience in gangs and I have seen that there are a lot of rule violations and inactivity in most gangs at the moment and I think I can fix it with my friends and I want to be the most active and most dangerous gang with my friends. I have been in gangs for a long time and I know very well how to manage a gang and we are confident that we can make ballas the best with all my friends I have met from gangs and I can communicate with people of various species and that makes me a good leader.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization.

.I'll become a leader and take of the people in my gang. Beacuse if people in the organization see that their leader is with them , their activity will be higher and they will be more active . I will do everything I can to keeep my gang active . I will make sure my gang has fun by doing events such as Active Store Rob , FZ Riad . We Will only focus for 100% Never makin a rule error fot the turf We Will ally with other gangs and become stronger against the cops.

My Rank System

15 -) Boss
14 - ) Deputy
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Graffist
8 - ) Villian
7 - ) Event Captain
6 - ) OG Ballas
5 - ) Shooter
4 - ) Hitman
3 - ) Thug
2 - ) Newbie
1 - ) Freeze

Thank u very
mach for reading this forum
Best Regards
Jason Pluxury

Last edited:

harshit gumber

Player
Player
Information:
1. Harshit Gumber
2. 20
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 12 hours
5. harshitgumber
6. Harshit Gumberr
7. 82228
Additional Information:
1. The Ballas Gang
2. i would like to be the leader of The Ballas Gang because i have a lot of experience in all the ORGs and in the EN2 city i am playing daily 12 hours from months and know all the rules and everything about this city and i gived my 100% to all the ORGs. Now i wanna give my best to the Ballas Gang to do a ROLEPLAY and entertain all. I h've been in gang before and i have much knowledge about gang and my all friends already completed their terms in gangs by which i gained alot of knowledge from a leader perspective in which - how to manage a gang properly , what things not to do , how to react on situations like a real ROLEPLAY.
3. Every person i invite i will teach them all the things to do and things not to do i will do session of 5 - 5 peoples and teach them all the rules and how to react and attend events to make raids and how to attack and defend properly without any rulebreak and how to react in hostage situation how to negotiate with the LEOs. I will make sure to hire the peoples that are active and honest to my gang and gang members to make my gang super active all the time and be in discipline.

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangii
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Street Gang!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

As a leader I will responsible for setting and achieving criminal organizational goals. I will take accountability to make decisions and take actions that steer the organization toward success. By being in the leadership position, I can have a direct impact on the growth, profitability, and overall success.

2) Many people want to be leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and community, but not all hold the right mindset like me, Welcoming newbies, 100% turfs etc

3) I want to show the Police Departments that GANGS ONTOP! I was originally invited to Families / Bloods Street Gang as a former HC and I controlled ghetto, just like I will when I'm leader! + STOP Evidence on gangs!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I will make sure to use lots of Roleplay commands EG: /me Locks Door when kidnaping, /try Bribes LEO officer... ETC
This will be used perfect and respectful to city rules

2. My main goal will be to maintain a excellent RP with active events then later on in my term we will do 100% turfs! I am currently in #1 Fam HOODRICH they will join and support my efforts as High command / Deputy Leader!

3. Gang soldiers who participate in events will earn good amounts of ORG/PERSONAL bonuses to sustain there efforts under my leadership!

Also make trainings, Documents, Assigned task for everyone!

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System

11. General Mafia (Leader)
10. LT Mafia (Deputy Leader)
9. Under Executer (UnderDeputy)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application

Last edited:

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sahil Rana
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 4 to 6 hour
5. Your Discord : astastaria69
6. Your Nickname : Asta Staria
7. Your ID : 28943
Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas

i want to join ballas gang because i am been in the ghetto for almost 2 years and when i first came in ghetto the ballas was the first gang that i join and i did so much hardwork in my gang i attend all the events .
. i know all the areas and i know all about gang grafiti location and because i always stay in ghetto and have fun with my friends and i want to give my all in my leadership and i have also in legal and illegal orgs i have quite an experience in both org and i have been an HC on both types of orgs.
now i think i am ready to be an leader and i will give my 100% to make ballas the no 1 gang in the ghetto .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i have seen that when a new gang members join the gang after some time he got an invitation from other org so they start to leaving the org so i will only add loyal members in my gang and also i will give them a good amount of bonus so they will not think for money
instead they will surely try to do more gang activites and get more bonus so by improving the bonus system i will make sure that my gang will stay always active
i will make sure that the ghetto will never see empty and also i will make an special rank for some trusted friend of mine who will teach newbies all about ghetto and all about rules and show them all ghetto areas so they will not break server rules and can enjoy an proper RolePlay it will improve the roleplay level in organization|

RANKING SYSTEM
15.God Father
14.Deputy
13.Under Deputy
12.Turfer
11.Event Leader
10.Grafitti Master
9.OG Ballas
8.Warlord
7.Druglord
6.Capo
5.Villian
4.Shooter
3.Gangster
2.New Comer
1.Suspended

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Leader
Congratulations the following players have been selected for Ballas interview at today 21th Nov 2023 at 16:00 ST

1- Derek Wakachangii - 118425 - waka.changi
2- Asta Staria - 28943 - astastaria69

Ballas Application is Closed Now. Thanks for Applying, Have a Great Day !

Levi Pluxury

Leader
Ballas Application Re-Opened

Here are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Best Of Luck 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom