Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and at recent I was holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Marabunta and Families Leadership Interview

Recent - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for
interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Player
1: Your name IRL: Shivam

2: Your age: 16

3: Time zone (GMT5:30)

4: Average online per day 4-10 hours

5: Your Discord : wolfgangster

6: Your Nickname: Wolf federal

7: Your ID 92745

1. Leader of Ballas-
2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1-) I genuinely enjoy participating in illegal activity, and I'm totally committed to the gang's goals. I will always prioritize furthering the Ballas' interests. I have faith in my ability to manage any circumstance or event that comes up, making sure the gang stays strong and active under my direction.I will consider my group members as well as myself, in contrast to other gang leaders. I'll see to it that everyone in my gang is content, and I'll give incentives to those who put in extra effort. They will be more devoted to the organization as a result, and they will put forth great effort to elevate the Ballas. It will be mandatory for every member of my gang to attend events, and in exchange, I will give them Bounous.

2-) My desire to create an enjoyable, organized, and methodical association is one of the key reasons I want to lead this group. In addition, I would like to use my abilities and enthusiasm to enhance the association's operations.

3-) As is well known, gang activities can result in a higher degree of role-playing than simply physical altercations. For example, if there is a hostage situation, we can apply our experience to assist in formulating a fresh plan of action to resolve the matter. We can improve gang performance at events rather than just having them drive around in gang vehicles. I prefer to play Turf because, in my experience, POV gangs have better role-playing than any other faction and can add new content to the city. Additionally, I believe that gang members ought to communicate more responsibly because listening to radio spam can get problematic. Rather than merely going door-to-door to steal something,

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.
1-)We should only admit people into gangs who are capable of treating others with respect, and HC ranks should be awarded to those who are responsible and capable of managing the gang when the leader is out of the city.

2-) We as Ballas also set ourselves the goal of allowing the drug business in the city to flourish again; our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market because this has fallen asleep a bit lately. Those who are pulling toward the gathering places of gangs and events should get the Bounous.

3-) Attending every event is my goal, which is something that everyone aspires to. My objective is to make sure that we don't just go from event to event; instead, I want to try to add some context before going to events like gang speeches, which serve as a sort of farewell or inspiration in the event that someone passes away. Even though we are aware that everyone respawns, we still need to cherish our lives. So, in addition to attending events, I'll try to incorporate some roleplay, which will take precedence over winning an event.

Here is the detailed ranking system I wish to follow:
15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

Ballas On Top !
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Wolf Federal !

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 289627

Additional information -
1. Leader of the
BALLAS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The BALLAS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of BALLAS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 ballas

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
REGARDS
KRISHNA

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I want to reapply and get leadership for it. I know all the server rules and have completed 2 gang terms successfully as well.
ii. I know how to run gang easily and know how to complete the whole gang term with great activity. I can easily make vagos the most active gang.
iii. Only people who knows about rules will be invited to gang no one else would be able to join and would be issuing bonus through a proper bonus system.

i. I have a proper ranking system that is:-
14 Villain
13 Boss
12 OG
11 Turfer
10 Kingpin
9 Clapper
8 Enforcer
7 Druglord
6 Gangster
5 Shooter
4 Graffitist
3. Young G
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

ii. Bonus System :-
FZ - 10-20k
Clands per parachute - 5k
Clands highest kills - 5k
Graffiti - depends on profit
Store robbery - 10-20k
Battleship - 15k
Submarine event - 100k for sub driver

iii. My goals for term
i. 30+ FZ
ii. 30+ Store robbery
iii. 100% Spray
iv. 100% Turf

iv. Strike system
1 strike - Verbal
2 strike - Demotion
3 strike - Kick/Blacklist from organization

the terminator

Player
Player
The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 ballas

GOALS:

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

REGARDS
KRISHNA
I support you boy!!

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans - The Ballas Gang

Ans - I want to become the leader of Los Santos Vagos because:

• I want to help this gang rise and get 100% turfs in the upcoming season by doing my best. I would like to get the attention of the citizens about this existing gang which is apart from the larger part of ghetto.

• Being the leader, I would like to bring a change in every gang member such that they won't be having any internal conflicts in between. It is necessary to make the gang members happy to live together and support each other.

• I believe that gang is a family but with the ones whom you do not know or whom you are friends with. To build this relation close, I want to be the leader. Also there are graffitis to do as well not just turfs. Being a leader, I want to focus on both of them.

Ans - (i) Not promoting a particular person will be really helpful to promote equality in the gang. This will help us to recognise the feeling of togetherness. Having peace in between and a strategy to fight against our enemies will be really great.

(ii) Gaining trust among each other will help us to encounter the Law Enforcement Officers at any time. We will stick together to fight the officers and win against them.

(iii) Hosting Events will help us to make this gang famous. We will be increasing the crime rate of Los Santos to improve the level of Role Play. Also by hosting a lot of events, people will show interest in our gang.

My Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lzy
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...BALLAS

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make BALLAS Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. BALLAS will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for BALLAS:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

4X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX BLOODS DEPUTY EX ALL GANG HC

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans - The Ballas Gang

Ans - I want to become the leader of the ballas gang because:

• I want to help this gang rise and get 100% turfs in the upcoming season by doing my best. I would like to get the attention of the citizens about this existing gang which is apart from the larger part of ghetto.

• Being the leader, I would like to bring a change in every gang member such that they won't be having any internal conflicts in between. It is necessary to make the gang members happy to live together and support each other.

• I believe that gang is a family but with the ones whom you do not know or whom you are friends with. To build this relation close, I want to be the leader. Also there are graffitis to do as well not just turfs. Being a leader, I want to focus on both of them.

Ans - (i) Not promoting a particular person will be really helpful to promote equality in the gang. This will help us to recognise the feeling of togetherness. Having peace in between and a strategy to fight against our enemies will be really great.

(ii) Gaining trust among each other will help us to encounter the Law Enforcement Officers at any time. We will stick together to fight the officers and win against them.

(iii) Hosting Events will help us to make this gang famous. We will be increasing the crime rate of Los Santos to improve the level of Role Play. Also by hosting a lot of events, people will show interest in our gang.

My Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Last edited:

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang 💜

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the ballas also ( Anik hossain's term ) and that was a great term of ballas so i also want that term again but nowadays leaders are disbanding their gangs very soon.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.
My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Gang Goals :
30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

God-x-Lite Daku

God is watching you 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Yash Bagul
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT+6
4. Average online per day 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord godelite
6. Your Nickname GodeLite Daku
7. Your ID 92951

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

from being in this server from a long time I have experienced a lot of things and I realised that how can I run an gang I have been through in a lot of gangs and now I think I have gained enough knowledge to run an organisation specifically gangs.
and I have high command experience in all gangs, and I worked as a deputy also I know what a leader should do I want development during my term and I know what needs to be done to keep the members loyal to the gang. I will try to make my ballas gang on top with my gang members. a leader always helps his members. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and with my gang members.I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers. I will make ballas the most active gang in the ghetto. i want to make sure that if i get the organization it won't spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization

I will improve rp by my rp skills of making rp situation more realistic for example in an negotiation I will try to make it more realistic by my rp skills I will be a proper gangster and act like I belongs from an gang which gives it an realistic vibe.
at last I think people never know what a gang leader is and how does he handles it cause they never been in the face of the city they just only care about there organisation and try not to get warns if I become a leader I will try more to interact with legal organisation which will make my organisation name.

First of all we have to follow the server rules to have a good rp in the city.

We will make sure that no one does CL (Combat Log) because gangs have a very bad reputation in this area.

More realistic thefts for example: store robbery, gun store robbery etc...

Good negotiation between legal organizations and criminals/gangs so that everyone enjoys the role.

A better welcome for people wishing to be in the Ballas gang and who want to become criminals among us

Doing every possible event to be active for the Ballas gang is perhaps 100% turf

Thanks for reading.
-GodeLite

River Lees

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Jared
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ballas

I want to become leader because I have had a lot of experience in all of the gangs in different City's such as EN1, 2 and 3. I feel like that I have the experience to become a leader and lead
Ballas. If I get leadership I will bring in experienced members that know what they are doing so the term will be successful. Ballas has always been my home on EN 1, 2 and 3. (Just to Add I was Level 33 in EN 3) so with my experience I will lead Ballas to the top.

Bonus System: The bonus system will be as follows

Gun Store Robberies Attended -$10k

Store Robberies Attended - $5k

Hostage Situation: $10k

When getting members into the gangs its important to give out ranks fairly with no favoritism. I will give my members the same attention. Same goes for the bonus system it will be be given out to those who have dedicated and showed hard work within Ballas. I like the bonus system because it motivates the members to fly in to city and give there time to Ballas

I will make the Questions for the Interview hard so that we only recruit the best of the best. This will make Ballas a very dangerous gang because we will have the most experience gang members in the city.
If I get leadership there WILL be no toxic behavior from any member. If I find any toxicity in my term there will be consequences. I want all of the members to look out for any toxic behavior and report it back to me.
The members will be busy at all times so they wont stand around HQ all day. I will plan events and keep all of us active.

My Personal Goals For the Gangs:

Have Two Successful Terms

100% Turf

To Take Control Of Ghetto

My Ranks

15- Boss
14- Underboss
13- God Father
12- Capo
11- Turf Leader
10- OG
-----High Command-----
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti leader
7- Warlord
6- Graffiti
5- Shooter
4- Hunter
3- Killer
2- Cleaner
1- Freeze

Last edited:

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the BALLAS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The BALLAS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of BALLAS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 ballas

GOALS:

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

REGARDS
KRISHNA

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash

video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom