Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Eray Federal

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Eray

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: bahceruhu.

6. Your Nickname: Eray Federal

7. Your ID: 116358

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin? İ have been playing grand rp for a very long time . Recently i have been seeing a lot of players doing rule breaks so İ want to make sure everybody follows the rules and doesnt do rule breaks. And i have worked in legal and illegal organizations and i gained experience and knowlede i know all of the rules and its my dream to become an admin on the best rp server.

2. What are your strengths? İ can handle hard situations easily,i am polite ,i am very friendly to everyone and my English is very good.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? İ dont have any weaknesses.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am ready to leave rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? İ dont have a business.

Sahil Rahman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Your name IRL- Sahil Rahman
2. Your age-:19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : yoyo12237
6. Your Nickname: Sahil Rahman
7. Your ID: 127356

Additional information

Ans: I have seen a lot of people doing the rule break and some innocent people are suffering so i wanna make sure that everyone get the punishment for that. And i have also been to most orgs and i am well aware of the rules and i want to give it a try of becoming an admin. And i also i want to give the newbies the best experience of the rp and making sure they are in the right path and no want tries to misuse of their kindness.
Ans: I make friends easing and also I can handle my anger in tough times and can be calm at hectic moments. I can speak 2 languages hindi and english fluently.
Ans : I trust people easily and i don't argue a lot.
Ans : Yeah i am ready to leave RP i think i loved my journey its been great never felt this kind of virtual life in my whole life its such a great project.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans : i would but unfortunately i have no business.

Last edited:

Anishaa McClain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Satvik Garg
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6-9hours
5.skitgamingeditz
6. Anishaa Xoxo

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have played rp for a decent amount of time in GRP over i did many type of rps including EMS and NG.I have found many people offending the server rules and i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Hindi fluently, i am take the situations very calm and professionally and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

I Dont Have Any Buisness So I am Ready .

BagadBilla

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future
Player
1. Your name: IRL Yashasvi Sharma
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hrs on weekends 6 hrs on weekday
5. Your Discord: yash2702#7241
6. Your Nickname: BagadBilla
7. Your ID: 124212

Additional information
I want to foster a positive and engaging community within the game.
I want to create a welcoming environment for players.
Successfully managing and growing a game community can be a source of pride and achievement for me.
I find it rewarding seeing new players enjoy the game because of me.
Admins are responsible for addressing issues, conflicts, and challenges within the game. I enjoy problem-solving and helping others more than anything in the world.
So being an admin can be fulfilling for me.

-Communication Skills: I am fluent in English and Hindi.
-Fairness and Impartiality: I am fair and impartial when handling conflicts or rule violations as being unbiased and treating all players equally contributes to a
positive gaming environment.
-Problem-Solving Ability: I have the ability to analyze problems and find effective solutions.
-Creativity: My creative mindset can be helpful in creating engaging events in RP.
-Patience: I am very patient as dealing with a diverse player base and addressing various issues requires patience.
-Knowledge of the Game: Admins should have a solid understanding of the RPG mechanics, lore, and rules. This knowledge is essential for providing accurate information, enforcing rules consistently, and contributing to the overall gaming experience. After playing RP continuously for some many months I am well versed with rules and is open to learning even as an Admin.

I cannot see someone being blamed incorrectly or being punished for something he didn't do even if it means going against everything or everyone. I am not able to turn a blind eye on things even if I am not involved.
I tend to take my mistakes too seriously.

Yes. Of course I will leave RP for being an Admin anytime.

Yes. Although I don't own one.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH READING MY APPLICATION.

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
-> 19
3. Time zone
-> GMT +6 hours
-> 8h+
5. Your Discord
-> pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
-> Pikachu Zero
7. Your ID
-> 40581
Additional information
-> I 've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in Leo for more time now and I have learnt a lot. I am really professional and punctual. IRL I am a project lead and I take care of a team of 10, I have the knowledge and experience to solve problems of others and answer their concerns. I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.
-> I am a project lead IRL and have experience handling my team's grievances, their issues and solving them on time innovatively. I have experience IRL with support work, effective communication, proficient in English and a fast learner.
-> I am very punctual and professional. Sometimes i expect the same from others around me.
-> Yes. I am aware that I might have to leave RP and I am fine with this.
-> Actually I don't own one and have no intention to buy one in the near future.

I Don't have any punishment from admin. So I hope I am capable For this Job.

Thanks for reading,
Have a good day, Happy Gaming.
Pikachu Zero.

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL adam
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone utc+5
4. Average online per day 12-13
5. Your Discord saitama maestro
6. Your Nickname dahbi
7. Your ID 1255887

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because i have experiance in admin evrytime on duty i talk 3 language morrocan frnch englich and i wonna help admin team
2. What are your strengths? patiente silence in angry situation can inderstand fast

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? dont have a weaknesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Gagzo Giglamesh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Gagan

2. Your age- 22

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - gagzomatic

6. Your Nickname - Gagz Gilgamesh

7. Your ID - 104199

Additional information

-> I have spent so much time in GrandRP experiencing every org, learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city, and now I want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve their problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and I can deal difficult situation with calm mind.

-> I try to be calm but sometimes when I am provoked by someone, I lose my patience.

-> OfCourse. I'm Ready to Help Others

-> I don't own any business.

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ali mansoury
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord : aliel011
6. Your Nickname : mansoury
7. Your ID : 133007

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because i want to help the new people in the server
2. What are your strengths? i talk with three languages
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i don't have
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes of course

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : rockyrakesh.

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
-I want to become Admin cause i think i have enjoyed this server alot and now i think i should be going for admin because i see new players struggling for finding places also they are not really aware about city so to help them i think i am best to be there

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are:-

1. taking wise decisions

2. having good knowledge about the server

3. have patience

-I dont have any major weaknesses but i am not really good in english ( can't speak it fluently)

- Yes,I am

-Yes, I don't have any

Thanks For Reading
~Rocky Rakesh

Ex : Admin EN02
Ex: Leader Of Vagos

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I spend a lot of time in the city i think I have gained enough experience to take this position and help new players I know almost all of the server rules. I held high-command positions in various organizations. I see the admin role as a responsibility and I believe I am confident that I can fulfill this responsibility

I am very Friendly.
I respect Everyone.
I am Honest I always stand with the truth.

Over Thinking
I get frustrated Sometimes

Yes, I am ready to leave Role Play.

Yes, I do not have any

I hope you will consider my application

Regards,
Akif Cassano

Morris Bhaii

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL?
Naman

2. Your age?

3. Timezone?
Indian standard time(GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day?
6-8 hours per day.

5. Your discord?
richie._.rich

6.Your nickname?
Morris Bhaii

7. Your id?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!

I want to become an admin assistant because I see people in trouble a lot be it with their ic problems or the cheatings one does with another. I also noticed the delay in answering the tickets and in response to this people finally need to call an admin assistant, I want to eliminate this problem and do the best from my side. I also want to help the new people coming to the city to enjoy their vacations and want to ensure these new people as well as the older ones live happily and face no problems regarding anything. Also I have a very good experience of 37 years.

I know English and Hindi, fluency in both languages can lead to clear conversations. If I get a job, I do it with full dedication and all of the needed hard work. I am calm no matter what the situation is and take the right decision accordingly.

I sometimes procrastinate a lot. But I do realise it later and do it. Another weakness is I get sensitive sometimes and emotional too.

Yes, I will leave RP life because an administrator cannot indulge in RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am ready to sell off my business as an administrator cannot own a business. Infact, I don’t own one.

Thank you for sparing your precious time and reading my application!
Hoping for a positive response.

Last edited:

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age (OOC): 19
3. Time zone + Country: IST India
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 10:00 am - 11 pm weekends 5:00 pm to 11 pm weekdays
5. Average online per day : 4 hours +
6. Your Discord ID: abdullah1235___
7. Your Nickname : Ron abdullah
8. Your ID: 40516
9. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): state
10: Languages Spoken: english and hindi fluent

1. Why do you want to become an admin

I have been playing this RP since a year and been part of almost every organisation known and now even being deputy of marabunta , during that Time I did see many mistakes done by not only normal players but leaders too so I want to Fix That issue by becoming an Admin and informing people about their mistakes which ruins RP and some things I bring to the admin team are I Can handle stuff while under pressure and get solutions quick which can help admin team in difficult situatall of the rules of the server which will also help admin team
ions and I have been playing this server since a year now so I am familiar with

3. What are your strengths?

I'm a great listener
Im very good and fast at learning things that are taught to me

I Can handle stuff while under pressure and get solutions quick

4. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get really angry when People start to annoy me by spamming or being toxic or blaming random stuff at me for no reason
5. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
4.Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
5.Your Discord
-> alexroland
6.Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
7.Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
2.What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ali mansoury
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : aliel011
6. Your Nickname : ali
7. Your ID : 133007

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because i want to help the new people in the server
2. What are your strengths? i talk with three languages
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i don't have
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6hours
5. Your Discord: yuvrajsingh07
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Federal
7. Your ID:79916

Additional information
(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since November been in both legal and crime section have experience so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since NOV and still i just got like 3 warns as far as i remeber I know how to play fairly and I maintain mannerism of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin! even i was a leader of NG too but my term did not ended well.

(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

(3) I Know A Lot Of Things About Redux and stuffs.

1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

I don't have any business so yes!

Jod Lacoste

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Srikanth Chowdary
3. IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4.5-10 hours
5.w.jod
6.Jod Lacoste

Additional information

i have a lot of RP experience since 2 years and I ensure that all people follow rules and to teach those who do wrong the right way to go on in their RP world. I will be able to assist the server in a variety of ways, from novice players who are learning how to RP to individuals who pick to breach the rules of the server.

Im good at defusing arguments and helping people and explain their points. i have knowledge in both crime and state
Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen. Im a good people person and have good communication skills.
I don't give biased decisions.

believeness and i trust people very fast

yes i am ready to leave RP life because i have enough experience in RP and i am ready to help people when they are in trouble or needed

yea i am ready to sell my business if its restricted

Eray Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Aminox Snow - 110272 - 1aminx1
2- Yuggam Ambani - 111234 - yugam1912
3- Eray Federal - 116358 - bahceruhu.
4- Sahil Rahman - 127356 - yoyo12237

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information​

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information​

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.
~ Gopal Singh

Justin Fedorov

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL:- Ishank Yadav
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: - GMT.,5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear):- 11:00AM To 20:00PM
  5. Average online per day:- 6-8 Hours
  6. Your Discord:- simple_here_
  7. Your Nickname:- Justin Pluxery
  8. Your ID:- 87297
  9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:- Crime Curator

Additional information

--> | Am playing on this project from past 1.5 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

1 Time Punctual

2 Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL

3 Honest

4 Patinate to My Job

5 I can work hard in pressure I can learn anything Quickly

--> Sometimes I become honest then its required

-> Yes

-> Yes I don’t have business Right now but I leave when I become an admin

Thank You For Considering My Application

-JUSTIN PLUXERY

Under Deputy of Bloods
Under Deputy of families
Under Deputy of vagos
Under Deputy of Marabunta Grande
Under Deputy of ballas

Waiting for selection of admin assistant interview result

Last edited:
Top Bottom