Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Satish Gangstar - 129038 - satishthakur.
2- Samuel Elkanah - 28927 - destinova.

Contact me on discord for interviews​

Colomia1

Player
Player
Nformation
1. Name: Mohamed Amine
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
4. Average daily activity: 8+ hours
5. Discord: xx080xx
6. In city name: Ninja Pluxury
7: ID: 134344

Additional Information

• 1. Why do you want to become an admin?
  • I want to become an admin to be able to help people I have so much experience within grand rp I have played sense the launch of all 2 EN Servers I love to help people and if I was granted admin I would do my absolute best to make sure all people are making great rp for everyone, if given the opportunity to be an admin I would be very active I’m usually in grand most days for like 8+ hours I love grand rp it’s a wonderful server with great people if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down thanks for taking the time to read over my application hope to be able to work alongside you guys!

• 2. What are your strengths?
  • I'm usually a calm person. When I encounter any difficulty or a tough situation, I take my time to think about what I can do and try to see what might happen ,after that I start taking action

• 3. What are your greatest weaknessesm?
  • My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

• 4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
  • Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

• 5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

2F8FB1C819BA20D7A5C92D0F0F3CAD8C29FC5371

Morris Bhaii

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL?
Naman

2. Your age?

3. Timezone?
Indian standard time(GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day?
6-8 hours per day.

5. Your discord?
richie._.rich

6.Your nickname?
Morris Bhaii

7. Your id?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin assistant because I see people in trouble a lot be it with their ic problems or the cheatings one does with another. I also noticed the delay in answering the tickets and in response to this people finally need to call an admin assistant, I want to eliminate this problem and do the best from my side. I also want to help the new people coming to the city in their vacations and want to ensure these new people as well as the other ones live happily and face no problems regarding anything including the answering of tickets.

2. What are your strengths?

I know English and Hindi, fluency in both languages can lead to clear conversations. If I get a job, I do it with full dedication and all of the needed hard work. I am calm no matter what the situation is and take the right decision accordingly.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I sometimes procrastinate a lot. But I do realise it later and do it. Another weakness is I get sensitive sometimes and emotional too.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I will leave RP life because an administrator cannot indulge in RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am ready to sell off my business as an administrator cannot own a business. Infact I don’t own one.

Last edited:

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-20

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- baileybbb

6. Your Nickname- Zain Goodman

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

The reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who fly in new so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server or have been and they help a lot and I know most of the things in the server. I want to be an admin because I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and night times aswel. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC. your team are asking for an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night, morning and day. I know I don’t have a great background but I want to teach people the right way and not make the same stupid mistakes that I have made in the past, I want to be able to give people the chance to not make them mistakes and be a good person in the city, and who ever goes against the rules to be punished correctly, I would like to apologise for my background, I have matured and learnt my lessons, I want to be able to reflect on these and give other people chances as we all need to learn along the way
PS: I know i have not a great history but i have learnt from my mistakes and will now want to teach others how to not make these mistakes

- My speaking style and my English are very fluent good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is my Strength's.
- I am also very patient with people
-I can tell when people are lying to me

-I do not have weakness

- if it means I get to help people in the city to do well then yes of course

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- I have no business.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application I hope to become apart of your amazing team!!

Johny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Rahul Kumar
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. 1-2 Hours
5. johny_pluxury
6. Johny Pluxury
7. 89883
————————————
1. Well, I personally believe that passion & dedication is something which doesn’t let someone sleep. This is what happening to me as well. I think I can be an admin as I think I will work my best and best towards it. I have done a lot for organizations in city as well and it is giving me a forward push towards taking administration. My experience in this city (Almost 1 and a half years) is giving me an opportunity to present myself as an administrator. I think that I have done really a lot for all organisations. Now, its time to work as an administrator and help everyone. One reason that I want to be an admin is that, through organisations, I could help only some sort of people. But, after being an administrator, I can work for everyone and help them as well & this will be an honour for me to work as an administrator & even help my city, my admin mates.
————————————
2. Well, my greatest strength is Consious mind. It help me to overcome all situations very easily & quickly.
————————————
3. My greatest weakness is that I am very strict. I cannot spare anyone who I think is not doing good.
————————————
4. Yes. I am ready
————————————
5. Yes. I am ready
————————————
THANK YOU

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname -
Bishnoi HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

See I want to become admin because i faced problem like when I do ticket some time is get late to response so I don’t want other player to face same issue and I like to help new people as you check in grand rp discord any one having problem I helped them in their dms even though I am not admin because I like to help people so I think if I become admin I can help more my forum was rejected because of low age in ic but now it’s 10 by tomorrow it will become 11

2 What are your strengths?
Polite

Calm minded

Can handle situations camly

Can response ticket tickets fast

Can speak english

Be humble to all

Respectfully to all players / admins

I have learned till now if you give respect you will get respect back

Love to help new people who came to there make vacation in grand rp

3 what are your greatest weaknesses ?

I don’t like people who troll new players as the new player came to make their vacation in rp but they get trolled and they felt very bad so I don’t like that as I have personally experience that thing so I don’t like that and I don’t have much exp in gang because I like to be in state orgs so I have full experience of state org there are only my two weaknesses but if I found more, I will definitely work on it but for now I have only two weaknesses

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but now I don’t have if I own I am ready to sell

Thanks for reading my application

Waiting for selection of admin assistant interview result

Last edited:

karman_legend

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Karman Singh Sachdeva
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 9 hours
5. Your Discord karmanlegend12
6. Your Nickname karman legend
7. Your ID 102968

Additional information

– I want to become an admin because I have so much experience in this server I want everyone to follow more rp rules and I especially want to help new players to enjoy this server more. Also I see many times that the reply of the messeges from the admins is delayed, for that many people face difficulties, so I can help to eliminate those type of things and I will be available in the city for a long time so that I can better maintain the server environment for that reason i’m ready to leave the RP-life and make the server is more professional.

– Courageous
– Hard working
– Fast learner
– Helplfull
– Dedication

– I don’t like parental insult.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:

coach

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : riyad
2. Your age : 21year old
3. Time zone : morocco
4. Average online per day : 5 hour
5. Your Discord : 1196026398201106474
6. Your Nickname : coach
7. Your ID : 123845

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? :
i want to be an admin because i really enjoy the game and during the period that i have been playing i met a lot of people that harmed the experience of rp with their ignorance to the rules or their toxicity wich i would really like to change and make this game better surely i can't do it alone on such a big project but im sure that with the help of other admins we can push this server toward more and more success

2. What are your strengths? :
-i'm a person who love justice
-i have experience in other rp servers
-i always hear both sides of the story
-i'm very active on the project
-i speak arabic so i can really help admin's that
-can't speak it since i have noticed that there are a lot of arabic people that get misunderstood or don't get punished for their insults

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :
-i'm not that good in english but i have the essentials and i do have the key words that i will need on my job
-i can easily get angry when someone try hiding the obvious and give stupid excuses
-i have been banned but now i'm totally aware of my mistakes and i will never do them again

i will be ready to leave the rp life for this duty and make other players experince better

-i accept any consequences that will come after this duty

Last edited:

Aminox Pluxury

Leader
Leader
Information

Your name IRL: Amine
Your age: 19
Time zone: UTC +1
Average online per day: 8h
Your Discord:1aminx1
Your Nickname: Aminox Snow
Your ID: 110272

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

- I want to become an administrator because I have sufficient experience in all fields and I feel that I am able to bear responsibility, and I want to provide assistance to new people who face problems in their beginnings and the difficulties they face Whatever his nationality because I enjoy many languages such as Arabic, English, French, Moroccan Arabic, and a little Spanish i also want a solve the problem delay in answers to ticket

What are your strengths?

- Focus in making decisions

- Be calm and do not rush

- I have the power of observation

What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Sadness when I see an oppressed person and I cannot do anything

- disrespect me

- insult my family

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes lm ready for leave the rp life And enter the admin life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- I don't have a business, and if I did, I would be ready to sell it

Last edited:

Torrento othmane

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Othmane
2. Your Age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC+0
4. Average online per Day : 13H
5. Your Discord: othmane04
6. Your Nickname : othmane
7. Your ID: 135171

Additional information :

As an individual fluent in three languages - Arabic, French, and English - and possessing qualities of being active, indulgent, and respectful, I aspire to become an admin to effectively contribute to the community. My multilingual abilities enable me to bridge communication gaps and cater to the diverse needs of our global user base. Moreover, my proactive approach ensures prompt response and engagement with community members, fostering a vibrant and inclusive atmosphere. Additionally, my indulgent and respectful demeanor ensures fair and empathetic moderation, maintaining a harmonious environment where every member feels valued and heard. In summary, my linguistic skills coupled with my personal attributes make me a suitable candidate for the role of admin, committed to enhancing the community experience.

My strengths lie in my ability to communicate effectively with others, work well in teams, and solve problems creatively. I also possess a strong sense of organization and time management, enabling me to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Furthermore, I am motivated by a desire to continuously learn and improve, which drives me to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm. In summary, my key strengths include my communication skills, teamwork ability, creativity in problem-solving, organizational skills, and motivation for learning.

While I strive to excel in various aspects of my role, I am also aware of certain areas where I may have weaknesses. One weakness I have identified is my tendency to become overly invested in projects, which can sometimes lead to a perfectionist mindset. This may result in spending more time than necessary on tasks, potentially affecting efficiency. However, I actively work on managing this tendency by setting clear priorities and deadlines, seeking feedback from peers, and practicing self-reflection to maintain a healthy balance between quality and efficiency. Additionally, I acknowledge that there is always room for improvement in my technical skills, and I continuously seek opportunities for learning and growth in this area to better serve the community. Overall, I believe that being aware of my weaknesses and actively addressing them contributes to my personal and professional development.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have a busnises
Select for moderation

Tony EverHart

EX- UNDER SHERIFF SAHP AND EX- LT GENERAL NG
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Rana
2. Your Age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per Day : 5-6
5. Your Discord: tonyeverhart
6. Your Nickname : Tony Everhart
7. Your ID: 91999

Additional information :

I want to become admin as I have played rp and experience many situations so I think now I am able to handle situations easily and camply and many times when I post ticket I get very late reply so I don’t want other new player have to face same issue t

1 can able to speak English
2 experience all type of situations
3 dedicated to my work
4 i like to help new player wo game to make vacation in grand rp and I don’t want them to experience same thing which I was experiencing

3. What are your weaknesses?
1 I don’t like people who lie to me to save them
2 I am very discipline guy who don’t like people who break rules and downgrade the new people experience against grand rp
3 I don’t think other than this I have any if I think I have I will definitely work and make a nice grand rp environment
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)i dont have a busnises

My pass experience
Under sheriff (SAHP)
Lt general ( NG)
Assistant chief (LSPD)
USSS Director (GOV)
DHOD(FIB)

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584​

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.
~ Gopal Singh

AliI Smith

typing.....
Player
1. name IRL : Ali
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : 4h to 5h
5. Your Discord : aliel011
6. Your Nickname : Ali mansoury
7. Your ID : 133007

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because I like becoming an admin
2. What are your strengths? My strong point is that I speak three languages : English - French - Arabic
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i don't have
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes of course

Adam Mane

Player
Player
Your name IRL:adamkattass
Your age:18
Time zone:UTC+01:00
Average online per day: 5 To 8 hours
Your Discord:adamka01
Your Nickname:Adam NoMercyKnight
Your ID:62700
additional information
1-Why do you want to become an admin?
-To help people
2-What are your strengths?
I can explain game rules, mechanics, and objectives to new players or those seeking clarification.
-I can provide hints, tips, and guidance to help players progress through difficult levels or challenges
3-What are your greatest weaknesses?
-cannot experience emotions or empathize with players, which may limit my ability to understand player frustration, satisfaction, or emotional investment in the game.
4-Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-yes
5-Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i dont have bussines

RibabistexXxLhcen

Player
Player
1 yassine
2 22
3 UTC+01:00
4 Average online per day - 8 to 11 hours
5 yasnn
6 Ribabiste Snoow
8 123920

Additional information

I want to help new people, achieve justice, and help people with their problems
Work hard, stay calm, deal with pressure, and learn anything quickly
I don't have ability to trust people
yes
yes

Top Bottom