Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online 4-11
5. Your Discord: ato_oo
6. Your Nickname: Ato Teala
7. Your ID: 66795

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have done everything I could in the game, I know almost all the rules and I am happy to help any player who is new to the game or new to the game. I think I can help more easily if I become a admin, I joined I have extensive experience in all organizations and that's why I want to become a admin and help people.

2. What are your strengths?

I am a fast learner

i love to help people

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I can get angry if I'm disrespected.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I've already been doing rp for more than 2 years, I've learned everything I can learn, so I m ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

of course

Thanks for reading and reviewing my apllication

Best Regards, Ato Teala

Zain Gold

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-19

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- baileybbb

6. Your Nickname- Zain Smart

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

The reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who fly in new so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server or have been and they help a lot and I know most of the things in the server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and night times aswel about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who doesnt know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are asking for an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it.

- My speaking style and my English are very fluent good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is my Strenghts.
- I am also very patient with people
-I can tell when people are lying to me

-I can be untrusting of other people unless i know them well enough

-My Weaknesses is that I can get angry if someone shows me attitude when i have been equal

- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- I have no business.
My age is not 17 anymore it is 19

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar​

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname - Crazyy HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in GrandRP experiencing every org , learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city , and now i want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind.

-> i try to be calm but sometimes when i am provoked by someone i loose my patience.

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-> I don't own any business

Frank Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dhruv
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone GMT +5
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : deathdealer334
6. Your Nickname : Frank
7. Your ID : 126589

Additional informatio
n

Have Done and enjoyed the RP as in every org such as legal and illegal orgs and have gained much exp and know all rules . Now i want to help beginners (newbies) with their querries and questions. I want to give support to admin team so that can run the rp nicely in the server
* calm in every situation
* can speak english fluently
* Can take Fair decisions

* Never trust anyone easily
Yes
Yes

Alan Federal

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Name: Punit Prajapati
2. Age: 19
3. Timezone: GMT+5:30
4.Online Per day: 5-8H (Server Time 4:00 To 9:00 And 14:00 To 17:00 )
5. Discord: punitprajapati654
6. Nickname: Alan Federal
7. ID: 104989

Additional information
Ans: I want to be an admin because i want to make sever better and better. I love helping other people and i have worked in legal state org like EMS(Former Deputy Chief), FIB(Black ops agent) SAHP(Chief Of Department) so i know some and main rules and i want to make sure everyone following the rules. I am eager to take the next step and learn something new and i had a good play time so i can help more people.
Ans: Fast learner and Thinking carefully and taking decisions is my strength.
Ans: Getting emotional.
Ans: yes.
Ans: I don't have Business.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully

Alan Federal

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
Your age
-> 23
Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day.
-> 8 Hours
Your Discord
-> alexroland
Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

ayush_113

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
information :-
1) Ayush Badmash
2) 19
3) (GMT+5:30)
4) 11-14 hours
5) ayush_1174
6) 121418

Additional information
1) I want to be admin for many reasons but first reason I want to become admin is to stop rule breakers throughout my time as RP Player I have seen it all and I want to stop that I also want to become admin as I was admin before and curator of crime (The Ballas Gang) and also curator of state (Los Santos Police Department)
If I was given the opportunity this time I would be more determined and dedicated to admin team and never step back down again. If given the opportunity once more I would prove to you guys that I’m a hard worker and very loyal so I really hope you can just give another chance even if it was only 1 more would mean a lot to me! Last reason I want to be admin is I’ve been leader 6 times in EN03 (Ballas Street Gang, NG General, Chief of Police x2, Bloods leader, Marabunta Leader) and to me the RP is boring and would love to put my attention towards the admin team.

2) My strengths are I’m a hard worker, I’m loyal, I’m active, I’m nice, I’m easy to get along with.
3) My greatest weaknesses is when i see people doing wrong thing i wish to punish them .
4) yes
5) yes

HATIM

Player
Player
Name: Hatim
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
Discord: HATIM . YT#7652
Nickname: Hatim Primo
ID: 12837

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don't have a business.

Thank You.

Mason HIll

The One And Only Mason Hill !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mason
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone : Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 8-9
5. Your Discord: MasonScoped
6. Your Nickname: Maddison Quinn
7. Your ID: 81641

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become and admin for various reason but the first reason is become through my time in the city I have seen countless rule breaks that completely breaks RP and want to help stop that to the best of my ability. The Second reason is because I am a very handworker and wont stop until I meet my required goal and always strive to be the best. The third reason is because I am very respectful and kind and always controls my tone of voice which I think could be very useful to the admin team.‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

My Strengths are Hardworking, Communication, Happy, Loyal
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My Weakness is I always need to make sure everything I do is perfect.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, As I have been in the city a Very long time and am ready for something new.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I have no business

Johny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Johny Jones
2. 21
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. johny_pluxury
6. Johny
7. 89883
--------------------------------------------------------------
1. I have been in this city for a long time & have gain experience in all organizations. I think, I should now become an admin & work for everyone. I personally don`t feel better when something is not in order or so. Like, in our city, a lot of people violates a lot of rules, which in turn is not good. I want to get rid of this thing, & work as an Administrator to finish rule violations & ya, I think I am ready to be at this post. Since, I have good experience in city, my experience will help me to overcome a lot of situations, I have good knowledge of rules as well.
2. My strengths is my team & me. I am calm in hard situations & slowly-slowly, I overcome the situation.
3. My greatest weakness is that I am emotional. I think, I over react in some situations like as I had been a Division Chief in SAHP. If somone, being in my department, do not work properly, I simply remove him/her from that field.
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. Yes. If this is the requirements, I am ready.
THANK YOU! HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Yanal

Player
1. Your name IRL : Yanal
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +03:00
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord : yanaldajani
6. Your Nickname : Yanal pluxury
7. Your ID : 6426

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I am passionate about fostering a positive and engaging gaming environment. Becoming an admin allows me to contribute to the community's well-being by ensuring fair play, enforcing rules, and resolving conflicts. I believe in maintaining a high standard of roleplay and creating an enjoyable experience for all players."

"I possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, which are crucial for effective administration. I am detail-oriented and dedicated to upholding the server's rules consistently. My ability to remain calm under pressure and handle challenging situations diplomatically makes me well-suited for resolving conflicts and maintaining a harmonious gaming environment."

"I recognize that at times, my dedication to perfection can lead to a tendency to overanalyze situations. However, I am actively working on balancing my attention to detail with the need for swift decision-making. I am open to constructive feedback and continually strive for self-improvement."

"Yes, I am fully committed to transitioning from an active roleplayer to an administrator. I understand the responsibilities that come with the position and am willing to prioritize the overall well-being of the server over my personal in-game experiences. This shift is a natural progression for me as I aim to contribute more significantly to the community."

"Absolutely, I am aware of and fully respect the server's policies regarding potential conflicts of interest. If appointed as an admin, I am committed to divesting any in-game business interests to avoid any conflicts and maintain the integrity of the administrative role. My primary focus will be on fulfilling my responsibilities as an administrator and ensuring a positive gaming experience for all players."

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Bella Trio - 124912 - pshyck
2- Frank Vurdurur - 126589 - deathdealer334

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-

Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

Indeed, I have been in the city for a very long time and i think I'm capable to become an admin, i saw that many individuals don't follow guidelines and guidelines of the city appropriately. In any event, even when admins punish them, they still don't follow guidelines. I need to offer anything I can, to Administrators, I have a ton of involvement of city, which will assist me with assisting players, give disciplines to the ones who with breaking server rules, and I need to make this city of individuals. I simply not just need to turn into an administrator, I need to help players for their questions. I am very much dedicated to become an admin as that is my only goal left in my whole GrandRP Voyage. I think i deserve one chance so that i can proove myself and show my dedication towards adminship.
============================================================================================================
-
My greatest strenghts are that I am a good and quick learner, hardworking in nature, good typing & speaking skills, patience, calm in every situation.
============================================================================================================
- My greatest weakness is that I'm extremely straight forward, if I dont like something I express my genuine thoughts consciously about that.
-Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
-
Yes!

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.

standard_1.gif

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Youssef
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours to 10
5. Your Discord : SomeoneYTB
6. Your Nickname : Alexandres Dubois
7. Your ID : 67005

Additional information

Being a part of the daily life of this city , i saw that admins interaction and report is taking time to get an answer . I would like to help and help this server with my knowledge and clear the city from the too many rulebreaker that are destroying the city . I also think that i actually finished exploring the city as a player and that i should actually go to the other side

- I speak 4 languages (English - French - Arabic -Morrocan arabic )
- I have experience is managing and being part of admins teams in multiple games and multiple servers
- I have knowledge of the law and server rules due to my implication in many legal and illegal org
- I am a fast learner
- i have ability to communicate easily

- I am impartial and cold
- I don't have ability to trust people unless knowing them

Yes , i am actually ready to be part of the tooth fairy family !

Yes , i actually don't own any buisnesses and not planning to get any buisness

Hoping to join your team !
Best regards

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-20

3. Time zone- GMT

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

The reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who fly in new so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server or have been and they help a lot and I know most of the things in the server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and night times aswel about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who doesnt know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are asking for an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it.

-My Weaknesses is that I can get angry if someone shows me attitude when i have been equal

- Yes

- I have no business.

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Nesim
2. Your age : 30
3. Time zone : gmt +3
4. Average online per day : 6-8 h
5. Your Discord : destinova.
6. Your Nickname : Samuel Elkanah
7. Your ID : 28927

Additional information

I was an admin for a couple of months last year after my successful term in LSPD. I took a long break and came back to Grand. I've been RP'in for the past week and it is not as fun as before. So I want to help out the admin team and do something for the server.

I come from a multicultural background so it is easy for me to understand what people are trying to do/say in tough situations and deal with it accordingly.
I am very disciplined and have no sympathy for rulebreakers.
I am very experienced in the server and RP in general.
I used to be an admin so I don't need admin training about codes/rules etc.
I speak English and Turkish, I know there is a need for Turkish-speaking admins.

Since I have no sympathy for rulebreakers, sometimes I punish people without thinking about it too much.
Some weekends I travel so won't be online for too long in those times.

I am about to leave it on my own to be honest, even without becoming an admin.

Of course. I do not own a business.

Last edited:

Eva Capella

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Atlas
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:gmt+3
4. Average online per day:7/8
5. Your Discord:atmann_
6. Your Nickname:eva capella
7. Your ID:124079

Additional information
becous I wanna help improve RP and help new players in city
Im a very fast lerner
II try every method to do what I set my mind to.
yes I will be ready for Leav RP life to becom an Admin
yes but I dont have any business

Morris Bhaii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL?
Naman

2. Your age?
Irl age (19)

Ic age (37)

3. Timezone?
(GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day?
6-8 hours per day.

5. Your discord?
richie._.rich

6.Your nickname?
Morris Bhaii

7. Your id?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!

On the first note, I want to appreciate all the administrators for making life of citizens of los santos so easy and smooth working! I just get stunned by seeing how much efforts they put in for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Like how they protect and make citizens aware about scams, frauds, cheating etc. And also punish those who do all these activities which are fraudulent in nature. This is too a main reason why I want to be an administrator because I too want to help the admin team by my work and protect the innocents and punish the scammers of the state. I have a very good knowledge of the state as well as legal, illegal and also private organisations. I have a good experience in the state as well with age of 37 years! I want to contribute my hard work and dedication towards helping the administration and make Los Santos a more happy, safe and cheerful place to live in!

I am a both way thinker that is positive as well as negative! Before taking any decision I think both pros and cons of that so I take most needful decision. I am a patient guy who will be fully dedicated to his work whatever will be assigned. I am not at all toxic in any way. Also I’m very fluent in English and I also know Hindi.

I can’t listen to lies at all. I am a very straight forward guy. If I have something in my mind I say that.

Yes, when it comes for the welfare and helping the administration I won’t hesitate doing what so ever it takes. I will leave the RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business Infact I don’t even own one.

Last edited:

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-20

3. Time zone- GMT

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

- Yes

- I have no business.
Please ignor this

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-20

3. Time zone- GMT

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

The reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who fly in new so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server or have been and they help a lot and I know most of the things in the server. I want to be an admin because I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and night times aswel. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC. your team are asking for an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night, morninng and day. I know I don’t have a great background but I want to teach people the right way and not make the same stupid mistakes that I have made in the past, I want to be able to give people the chance to not make them mistakes and be a good person in the city, and who ever goes against the rules to be punished correctly, I would like to apologise for my background, I have matured and learnt my lessons, I want to be able to reflect on these and give other people chances as we all need to learn along the way,

-I do not have weakness

- if it means I get to help people in the city to do well then yes of course

- I have no business.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application I hope to become apart of your amazing team!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom