Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

HATIM

Player
Player
Name: Hatim
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
Discord: HATIM . YT#7652
Nickname: Hatim Primo
ID: 12837

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members.

2. What are your strengths?
Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don't have a business.

Thank You.

Flame Pluxury.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dixit Arora
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : IST+6
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours [ on weekend 7-8 hours ]
5. Your Discord : God Flame
6. Your Nickname : Dixit
7. Your ID : 105360

Additional information
I want to become an Admin because now I have experience in very organization so now I will spent my time as admin and help others because I like to help others and I want make our server more better and make our server best server of Grand RP

my strengths is I never lie to some one and I never cheat with someone and I always help others

I my greatest weaknesses is I some times trust fake people fastly

yes I am fully ready !

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes [ I don't have any business]

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
nformation

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

Answers:-
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
i) I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

ii)Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
iii) Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
iv) Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
v) Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
(b) I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
(c) As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.
(d) I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
(e) I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
B) If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Last edited:

Soumyajeet

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Soumyajeet Das
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6hours
5. Your Discord - soumyajeet
6. Your Nickname - Scar Walker
7. Your ID - 126719
Its been a long i started playing in this server i started to like this server alot and i took a interest in developing the server and maintaining the server because trust me i have encounter hacker lot of time and it is not at all good experience and i dont want others to ruin there experiences
Ans. My strengths are my these quality:- Leadership, Honesty, clever and Cunning
Ans. Cant tolerate non sense talks

Ans. Yes
Ans. I dont a own a business

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information

1. Your Name : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your Age : 19 Years
3. Your Time Zone : 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : kds_randhawa.
6. Your Nickname : Karan Randhawa
7. Your Id : 99066

Additional Information

Answer :

(a) I want to become admin so i can help evolve/improve the RP in the city .

(b) I've been in the city from one year and i have experience almost all the orgs from legal to illegal. I feel like i have the much experience to become admin .

(c) I've been high command in almost all legal org i ever joined .

(d) I want to help people so they can enjoy the server as much as i have this past year .

(e)
Specially i am interested to help the new new citizens so they can live in city freely .

Answer :
(a). Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).

(b). Solve the situation calmly.

(c). Listening both parties.

(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

(e). I am dedicated.

(f). Good Communication Skills.

Answer :
(a). I become emotional sometime.

(b). Overthinking

(c). Easily trust Everyone .

4. Are you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer 4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Are you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer 5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i am mentally prepared myself to become an administrator, I request you to give me a chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me. Please! Give me a chance.

Thank You...

Kds Randhawa

Last edited:

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Firat

2. Your age:17

3. Time zone:GMT +8:30

4. Average online per day :6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord:golden_boy07

6. Your Nickname : Firatt Komodorr

7. Your ID : 99631

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Because I think Im Fairly Person So if i became admin I will Provide An Fair into our City So i wanna be Admin

2. What are your strengths? : My English is Good and Im Fairly , My human relations are good

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I dont have Any Weakness

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes,Im Ready for Leave rp and Became Admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes,And now I dont Hav
e Any Bussines

Mayank Elite

Lt. General (NG)
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mayank
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: vaper09
6. Your Nickname: Max
7. Your ID: 112839

Additional information
Passion for Grand RP: I have a genuine passion forGrand role-playing community.
Problem Solving: I'm an adept problem solver and a level-headed individual. Admins often encounter issues that require quick and fair resolution, whether it's dealing with rule violations, disputes, or technical problems. I am confident in my ability to handle these situations efficiently and impartially.
-> I am a Really Good Problem Solver
Experience with the Game: I have a deep understanding of RP Rules and its role-playing mechanics.
Problem-Solving Ability: I excel at problem-solving and staying calm under pressure. Admins often encounter challenging situations, and I believe my ability to analyze issues and find solutions quickly would be a valuable asset.
One of my weaknesses is time management. While I am highly motivated and enthusiastic about my work, I sometimes find myself juggling multiple tasks simultaneously, which can lead to inefficiency and stress.
Yes, I will Because i already lived my RP life enough.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Dont have one

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours on week days 10h + weekends
5. Your Discord: miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Silver
7. Your ID: 99971

Additional information
I think I have enough experience to become an admin, i have been an admin in some Five m servers, but in Grand rp I would love to be one I have lots of experience in Org and in general. I like to help people with their troubles from the smallest thing all the way to their biggest issues. So basically I would like fairness for all. I would love it if a chance came up for me to be an Admin.

Fluent English
Keep Calm in Stressful situation
Fair at all times
Attention to Detail
Happy Nature
Hard Worker

Don't like when someone offending me.

Yes

I Don't own a business

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.
~ Gopal Singh

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Satish Thakur
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6
5. Your Discord : satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname : Satish Thakur
7. Your ID : 129038

Additional information

i wants to help new people who join the city any I work in sahp families as high command and I need to take admin life experience and today I wrote a ticket in admin section in ic but no reply so I think in night there are less admin so I can do whole night shift

Clam minded
Polite
Humble to all the player and admin
Silence in angry situations

I don’t like people who overreact to simple things and take advantage of my silence

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Yes

BenYahia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1-Yahya
2-13
3- GMT +1
4- 4hours - 8hours per day
5- yahyabyy
6- Snow
7- 123109

Additional information
1- Why do you want to become an admin?
i have experience and always i want the truth
2- What are your strengths?
I am a good person. I listen to each person and his problem in detail so as not to do injustice to anyone. I speak some languages and know the rules well.
3- What are your greatest weaknesses?
i don't have
4- Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5- Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Last edited:

Koren Miller

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone EST which is night time ingame so like 22:00 to 4:00
4. Average online per day 8
5. Your Discordzuma.15
6. Your Nickname Zuma
7. Your ID 1133

Additional information
I have experience in the sever and really would love to join the admin team as I have never broke a rule in this sever
My strengths are I am always on at night when admins are not to active. I also am very good at pc checking as I have in the past.
I can get annoyed when people talk over me.
yes
dont have one

Last edited:

Jinx Maestro

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL : Jad
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC+5
4. Average online per day 10+12
5. Your Discord SAITAMA MAESTRO
6. Your Nickname Dahbi
7. Your ID 125587

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because i want to help all the guys and i am available all the day i talke with 3 language arabic and im morrocan so i talk arabic frnch and english and i have a past experiance at shap deputy shief and lspd deputy shief of departement
2. What are your strengths? patience calm in angry situatuion i cane respond to all ho need me and im sincere
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i dont have a weaknesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes pfc im very ready

Last edited:

Johny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Johny Pluxury
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 3-4 Hours
5. johny_pluxury
6. Johny
7. 89883
----------------------------------
1. I have worked in all organizations till now in this city & have gain a lot of knowledge about working of city, organizations & all. Now, I think I am ready to become an Administrator, I want to help new comers in city, to solve their queries, help them. As being a normal person, I know how it feels when someone violates the rules of the city. Now, after being an administrator, I will help my mates to implement the rules, give punishments to citizens who violate the rules. Since my childhood, I have good skill of solving problems, & I am interested towards it. So, after being an admin, I can give time to concluding different forums as well.
2. My greatest strength is my team. I feel confident with my team, I am capable of solving tense situations, I have good speaking skills.
3. I think my greatest weakness is that when I find something not in order, I want to make it in proper order. Like, if a car is even in a bit bad condition, I like to repair it as soon as possible. Similarly, whenever I had got any strike in any organization, I had worked upon my mistake, solved it & been best.
4. Yes. I am ready to leave Role play life after being an Administrator.
5. Yes. By the way I don`t have any.
THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION!

Reactions: Roz

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Satish Thakur
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6
5. Your Discord satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname Satish thakurl
7. Your ID 129038

Additional information
See I want to experience admin life and make this game or interesting server more interesting as in night I see many times admin are not available if you give me chance I will do whole night I am in vacation for that but I am selected I will be back instant
Kind and humble and polite to all player never disrespect anyone in my mind I just keep a thing that give respect and you give get respect be humble to all
I don’t like people who overreact and use bad words and break server rules
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but unfortunately I don’t own

My experience as ic
Under deputy in families gang
High command in sahp as colonel

Rancho Gupta

Destroyer On Top
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nipurn Gupta
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : mogngamer2509
6. Your Nickname : Guptaji Hellfire
7. Your ID : 98739

Additional information
I have seen that i have sent many tickets in-game that has been ignored or sometimes admins are late so i thought how many other player might face this issue daily i know there is forums for them but the people do not keep there bodycam always on so the rules get violet without the admins get to know
* I can handle situations easily and calmly.
* I have much experience as i was in many other rp servers too so i know like what actually is
* I am not partial with anyone, I believe in fairness and equality among players
* I like to work in team and so i will be friendly to all other admins
* I get friendly to anyone too quickly
* I am not too professional some time
yes i am ready
yes i am ready

Dz Hulk en2

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Adnan Shabih
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT +5
4. Average online per day 4-5 hours more on weekends
5. Your Discord dzhulk
6. Your Nickname Head Fedorov
7. Your ID 130291

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experiencee i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.
2. What are your strengths? I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me
i get very excited when ever its something surprise i cant wait for anything
Yes,
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Idont have any Business,yes

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Name:Uchash Kumar
Time zone :GMT+6
Average online per day : 5-6hours
Your Discord: ranger#8060
Your Nickname:uchash
Your ID : 100454

Additional info:
"I want to become an admin because I've been playing this game for over a year, gaining a lot of experience in various gangs (Bloods, Ballas, Vagos, Families), where I've even held high-ranking positions. I also have experience in legal organizations like FIB, SAHP, EMS, and government . I believe it's the right time for me to contribute to the city by serving as an administrator."

**Strengths:**

1. I can speak several languages: Bangla, Hindi, and English.
2. I treat everyone fairly.
3. I'm always willing to help without feeling shy.

**Weakness:**

I tend to trust people too easily, but I'm working on being more cautious.

Yes, I'm ready to leave

I don't have any business

Best concern
Uchash kumar

Top Bottom