Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

GarryBarlow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Scott
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT / BST
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours (can be more)
5. Your Discord : @7scottyp
6. Your Nickname : Garry Barlow
7. Your ID 135505

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would love to be a moderator due to multiple varying reasons. I have been wanting to get back into staffing as I have done it many times before and enjoy it quite a lot. Another factor in me wanting to join the staff team is whenever I am on I am constantly witnessing rule breaks and I always try to report them but of course staff isn't always available which is understandable so I would like to help out in any way I can. if there is something I can do to help then I will do to the best of my ability. I believe I could help out more and give back to the community in a better way if I undertook this responsibility.I also have the knowledge and experience to do so. If there is anyway I can help more I love to do so and this in my opinion is a way in which I can help more people and this community.

2. What are your strengths? Previous Staff Experience + Knowledge, Patience with everyone no matter the situation, Professionalism, Discipline, Time Management

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
In my honest opinion, I don’t think I have any weaknesses that would affect my staffing ability. Apart from my working hours due to my job

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Theron Fox White

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sai Lann Wan
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : UTC+06:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : TheronFoxWhiteᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#1720
6. Your Nickname : Theron Fox
7. Your ID : 75308

Additional information

-I want to help players in the city and make them feel welcome to Grand RP and it'll an honor to become an admin for the Grand RP server.

2. What are your strengths?

-I have patience in handling certain situations.
-I am a quick learner, especially for things I'm very excited about and interested in.
-I have a great ability to works as a team.

-Afraid to making mistakes.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-YES

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours on week days 10h + weekends
5. Your Discord: miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Bunter
7. Your ID: 99971

Additional information
I think I have enough experience to become an admin ,I have been an admin in some Five m servers, but in Grand rp I would love to be one I have lots of experience in Org and in general. I like to help people with their troubles from the smallest thing all the way to their biggest issues. So basically I would like fairness for all. I would love it if a chance came up for me to be an Admin.

Fluent English
Keep Calm in Stressful situation
Fair at all times
Attention to Detail
Happy Nature
Hard Worker

Don't like when someone is offending me.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I Don't own a business but if i did yea

Note: I know my punishment history is not good but I know all the rules and have not broken them in a while, also my birthday in my acc is wrong year its supposed to be 2007 and been trying to change it for a while and it would mean a lot to me if i get a chance to become a admin

Best Regards
-Andrew Bunter

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Abhik Paul.
2. Your age - 20.
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30.
4. Average online per day - 4 Hours.
5. Your Discord - avik1584.
6. Your Nickname - Yutaa Okkotsu.
7. Your ID - 135456.

- I want because, I have been playing for 1.5 years in EN01 and EN03, and I gained a lot of experience, and now i want to gain more experience in EN02 server but not as a citizen but as a administrator. My EN01 Account got hacked and i post a forum from my another account and an admin help me to get my account back, but idk what that did to my account, my account got blocked gor 90 days. And then I switched to EN03 and play a lot but for my some irl issues I leave EN03, and I came to EN02 to gain more exp and fun with admins.
-I see many people break the rules, don't play well, and I can't do anything. So I want to be the admin of this server and run the server well so that there is no problem for new players or old players. And many peoples breaking rules again and again no matter how he got punished he did this again so I want to watch them and give then a hard punishment so others got no problems to live in los santos.

- I can make the best decisions very quickly in difficult times, cause I am calm in any situation, so i can make some best decision.
-Quick learner.
-Learn Every Situation quickly.

- Some times i lose my focus of what im doing, and personally Im a kind person that, sometimes i forgive small mistakes. But im improving myself.
And i am to friendly to all.

- Yes, of course. I want to try something different and gain more exp.

- Yes, I dont have any business.

Last edited:

Alan Federal

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐬
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Name: Punit Prajapati
2. Age: 19
3. Timezone: GMT+5:30
4.Online Per day: 5-8H (Server Time 4:00 To 9:00 And 14:00 To 17:00 )
5. Discord: punitprajapati654
6. Nickname: Alan Federal
7. ID: 104989

Additional information
Ans: I want to be an admin because i want to make sever better and better. I love helping other people and i have worked in legal state org like EMS(Former Deputy Chief), FIB(Black ops agent) SAHP(Chief Of Department) so i know some and main rules and i want to make sure everyone following the rules. I am eager to take the next step and learn something new and i had a good play time so i can help more people.
Ans: Fast learner and Thinking carefully and taking decisions is my strength.
Ans: Getting emotional.
Ans: yes.
Ans: Yes

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Federal

Mason HIll

The One And Only Mason Hill !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mason
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone : Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 8-9
5. Your Discord: MasonScoped
6. Your Nickname: Maddison Quinn
7. Your ID: 81641

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become and admin for various reason but the first reason is become through my time in the city I have seen countless rule breaks that completely breaks RP and want to help stop that to the best of my ability. The Second reason is because I am a very handworker and wont stop until I meet my required goal and always strive to be the best. The third reason is because I am very respectful and kind and always controls my tone of voice which I think could be very useful to the admin team.‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2. What are your strengths? My Strengths are Hardworking, Communication, Happy, Loyal
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My Weakness is I always need to make sure everything I do is perfect.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, As I have been in the city a Very long time and am ready for something new.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I have no business

the terminator

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Vansh
2. 16 1/2
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 6-8 hours
5. VanshUwU
6. Tayoshi federal
7. 69399

Additional information
Ans: I want to become an admin to help other players and guide them also i want to ensure that there are no rule break in the state
as to make grand rp a better roleplay server day by day and many times new players tend to break rules by others misguide i will ensure that it will not happen and as an admin i will be responsible for my powers and will not misuse them and punish the one's who
break the rules or do serious rule breaks such as bug abuse etc,
Ans: I have a calm mind which would help in tough and serious situation I am also responsible for my actions I have good nature towards everyone weather being it the rule breaker or the one who complaints about something I have a polite nature and Listen to
Both the sides before giving punishments I Tend to give situations more time as to properly Judge and give punishments.
Ans: My greats weakness are I tend to be too strict sometimes and it makes the person in front to hate me and I also tend to forgive people but I will make sure it will not disturb the work of admin.
Ans: Yes i will be ready to leave the rp life as I have been playing for a long time
Ans: As I Don't have Business It would not have been an problem as I had already sold the buiness

Johny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Johny Jones
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. johny_pluxury
6. Johny
7. 89883

====================

Basically, I have been in this city since past 2 years (IRL) & have done a lot in all organizations. I have witnessed a lot of people who are working in city but they are not following rules, or they are not aware of them. I mean, this is a back & black side of our city. I want to get rid of this thing. I want to help new comers to solve their doubts, I want to give punishments to ones who do not follow rules or break rules. I would describe myself as a disciplined person & this will help me to overcome different types of situations as well. I want to contribute whatever I can to the admin world & I think, that I am ready to have this post. Plus, since I have been in this city I am following Role Play as well. One of my good thing is that if I am given with some work. Whether its small or big, I do that work with full of my passion & full of my happiness. Being administrator of EN2 Server is not my dream. Its my passion, which I am going to achieve. Whether I have to apply 1000s of times. If I have decided to achieve it, I will achieve it. I am a simple type of person, who likes to live in sympathy & peace. So, I will perform my best, whatever I can to Admins & ya I am ready for this post.
====================

Speaking frankly & honestly, my strengths are me & my friends. I am able to handle tough situations. Like, if I had been given with any strikes in any organization, I had worked upon me & achieved the best officer ranks in the organizations as well. So, my friends & me & most important, my team! They are my strengths.
====================

Definitely, if someone is having pros, they must be having cons as well. I would say that my weakness or drawback is that sometimes I react more than required. Example: I also have been IA Chief in SAHP. So, if someone not following guidelines or inactive in IA, I gave him/her strike & remove him/her. Because I think that I like perfection in everything & this is my weakness as well.
====================

Yes, I am ready!
====================

Ans: Although I don`t have any business. But yes, if I had it, i must had sold it before applying.
====================================================================================================

Last edited:

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name:Uchash Kumaar
Time zone :GMT+6
Average online per day : 5-6hours
Your Discord: ranger8060
Your Nickname:uchash
Your ID : 100454

Additional info:
I'm a hardworking individual with experience in legal and illegal orgs .I have learned multiple languages. I easily adapt to new challenges and love helping people. My quick learning and strong work ethic make me an asset to any team. I'm eager to contribute to adminship.

**Strengths:**

1. I can speak several languages: Bangla, Hindi, and English.
2. I treat everyone fairly.
3. I'm always willing to help without feeling shy.
**Weakness:**

I tend to trust people too easily, but I'm working on being more cautious.

Yes, I'm ready to leave

I don't have any business

Best concern
Uchash kumaar

Last edited:

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ritesh
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours
5. ritesh_01
6. Ritesh Ror
7. 98813

Additional information

I’m interested in becoming an admin because I believe in the mission of this organization and I want to contribute to its success. I feel that my skills and experiences align well with the responsibilities of an admin, and I’m excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact.

One of my key strengths is my ability to problem-solve. I enjoy tackling challenges and finding the most efficient solutions. I’m also highly organized, which helps me manage tasks effectively and meet deadlines. Additionally, I have strong communication skills, which I believe are crucial for an admin role.

I tend to be a perfectionist, which sometimes leads me to spend more time on tasks than necessary. However, I’m aware of this and I’m working on finding a balance between striving for excellence and efficiency.

Yes, I understand that taking on the role of an admin requires commitment and focus. If chosen for the role, I am prepared to prioritize my responsibilities as an admin.

I understand the restrictions and conflicts of interest that can arise when holding a business while serving as an admin. If required, I am willing to make the necessary arrangements regarding my business.

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname - Crazyy HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in GrandRP experiencing every org , learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city , and now i want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind.

-> i try to be calm but sometimes when i am provoked by someone i loose my patience.

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

-> I don't own any business

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
4.Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
5.Your Discord
-> alexroland
6.Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
7.Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
2.What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Sedat
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT +3
Average online per day: 5 Hours on Weekdays And 7 Hours on weekend mostly active at night
Your Discord: cafer.00
Your Nickname: Cafer Alejandro
Your ID: 63090

Additional information

I will help players who are new to the server I will try to answer most of the incoming questions I will be active on the server as much as I can I will establish good communication with the players to solve problems

I can communicate well with players I can solve problems in a good way by talking if a player asks for help I can help directly I can quickly grasp an event and make the right decision at the right time and I am also a I know a lot about the computer I know a lot about this subject I know what kind of reduxes are legal or illegal on the server

My weaknesses are very few I am an emotional person if I give a wrong punishment I have a sense of regret and I think a lot I think 4 times before doing something

Yes I have been doing rp for a long time in the grand rp most of my friends left the city but I stayed why not a change so Im ready

This question left me very undecided but I would do anything to be admin so I would sell it

Best Regards

-Cafer Alejandro

Soumyajeet

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL ----> Soumyajeet Das
2. Your age------> 18
3. Time zone------> IST
4. Average online per day-------> 10-12hrs
5. Your Discord-------> soumyajeet
6. Your Nickname-----> ScarWalker
7. Your ID------>126719

Additional information
Ans. I enjoy responsibility, organization, and creating a positive work environment. My communication and problem-solving skills make me well-suited for the admin role.
And.My strengths include effective communication, adaptability, and a strong ability to problem-solve. I'm also highly organized and dedicated, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently
And. Aiming
Ans.Yes
And. Yes

Colomia1

Player
Player
Nformation
1. Name: Mohamed Amine
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
4. Average daily activity: 5+ hours
5. Discord: xx080xx
6. In city name: Ninja Pluxury
7: ID: 134344

Additional Information

• 1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing in the city for months at consistent level being apart of multiple organizations and families, expirencing different level of role play scenes/scenarios.
Being apart of organization and being deputy helped me become a more confident person and always pushing to help and guide people in my organization/family.
Being an admin is something that I’ve always been interested and always being keeping my eye on.

• 2. What are your strengths?
My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm a hard worker.

• 3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

• 4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

• 5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Last edited:

Alan Federal

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐬
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Name: Punit Prajapati
2. Age: 19
3. Timezone: GMT+5:30
4.Online Per day: 5-8H (Server Time 4:00 To 9:00 And 14:00 To 17:00 )
5. Discord: punitprajapati654
6. Nickname: Alan Federal
7. ID: 104989

Additional information
Ans: I want to be an admin because i want to make sever better and better. I love helping other people and i have worked in legal state org like EMS(Former Deputy Chief), FIB(Black ops agent) SAHP(Chief Of Department) so i know some and main rules and i want to make sure everyone following the rules. I am eager to take the next step and learn something new and i had a good play time so i can help more people.
Ans: Fast learner and Thinking carefully and taking decisions is my strength.
Ans: Getting emotional.
Ans: yes.
Ans: Yes

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Federal

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Abhik Paul.
2. Your age - 20.
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30.
4. Average online per day - 4 Hours.
5. Your Discord - avik1584.
6. Your Nickname - Yutaa Okkotsu.
7. Your ID - 135456.

- I want because, I have been playing for 1.5 years in EN01 and EN03, and I gained a lot of experience, and now i want to gain more experience in EN02 server but not as a citizen but as a administrator. My EN01 Account got hacked and i post a forum from my another account and an admin help me to get my account back, but idk what that hacker did to my account, my account got blocked for 90 days. And then I switched to EN03 and play a lot but for my some issues I leave EN03, and I came to EN02 to gain more and different experience.
-I see many people break the rules, don't play well, and I can't do anything. So I want to be the admin of this server and run the server well so that there is no problem for new players or old players. And many peoples breaking rules again and again no matter how he got punished he did this again so I want to watch them and give then a hard punishment so others got no problems to live in los santos.

- I can make the best decisions very quickly in difficult times, cause I am calm in any situation, so i can make some best decision.
-Quick learner.
-Learn Every Situation quickly.

- Some times i lose my focus of what im doing, and personally Im a kind person that, sometimes i forgive small mistakes. But im improving myself.
And i am to friendly to all.

- Yes, of course. I want to try something different and gain more exp.

- Yes, I dont have any business.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
1. Your Name IRL
Shubh Kumar
2. Your Age
3. Time zone
IST(GMT+5:30)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, and PM to make it clear)
04:00 AM to 21:00PM
5. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
6. Your Discord
assasinops
7. Your Nickname
Assassin Rich
8. Your ID

Additional information

I always wanna help others and as I have been playing RP since 3 years I wanna experience something new and get into it. Also I m very excited for this job. I have also been leader as well as deputy multiple times in GRP

My strengths are
- Experience
- I always learn from mistakes
- very patient

Get a little angry when abused.

yes

I don't have any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

AbdulRafayRizwan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL abdul rafay rizwan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone gmt +5
4. Average online per day 10 hrz
5. Your Discord abdulrafayrizwan1233
6. Your Nickname Xmarty Roman Regins
7. Your ID 90011

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want become admin to help player who are new in grand rp and tell them a rules about grand rp and keep safe enviroment from hacker
2. What are your strengths? i can handle every situations very calm and time management
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my weakness is i trust on people easily
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Zorooo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Priyanshu Jhanjhariya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5hr
5. Your Discord - sanjiidrip
6. Your Nickname - Zoroo Tempest
7. Your ID - 97991

Additional information
Ans - I Want To Became The Admin Because I have been in this city for a long time and I know most of the rules of this city. i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes .I enjoy the responsibility and challenges. Also I have Exp In Many Org LIke Shap , Lspd , Fib , Ballas
My experiences
1. Sahp UnderSheriff
2. Ballas UnderDeputy
3. Lspd Captain
4. Fib Dhod Of Dea
And Etc.
I Have Much experience In Sahp Because I Am Here From 5 To 6 Terms
And I Think I Am Capable Of This

Ans - 1. I Am A Good Learner
2. I Make Friends Very Quick
3. I Always Respect Everyone Be It A Younger Or Elder Person
4. I Am Able To Calm In Intense Situation
5. I Am Fluent In Speaking English
6. I Try To Organize Things In A Simple Way

Ans - 1. I Trust People Easily
2. I Am A Introvert Person But If Anyone Starts Talking Then I Can Talk To Them Easily
3. I Get Emotional Very Fast

Ans - Yes! I Will Surely Leave My RP Life If I Became A Admin.
Ans - Yes! I Will Sell My All Business If I Became A Admin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom