Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 5hours to 6 hours week days 9h+ weekends
5. Your Discord : miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Milton
7. Your ID: 99971
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1. I want to become the leader of Marabunta because it is a great organization and I Believe that I can be a good fit for a Leader as of I know the Rules I know English very well and I have lots of experience in all of the Gangs.

Reason 2. I will make Marabunta the Number 1 Gang in the city, I will make it very active will go to all the events like clandestines, Store Robberies, NG Raid ETC. Also will get a very active graffiti team to do graffiti everyday

Reason 3. I can keep calm in stressful situations i can help new guys in the city with any troubles and for them to make new memories in the gang also I always treat my members as my own friends so they can talk to me any time they want.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
I will Introduce a pretty good and fair Bonus system so that everyone will get payed fairly for their work. Will change the Ranking system the rank names and also so that people are able to get ranked up according to their work and everyone will be watched to know how active they are and what rank do they deserve. Will make the Gang do lots of robberies to make Bunta more famous. Will have meetings with the gang to let them know what their performance is what they need to improve, if anyone is breaking rules I will discuss with them what happened and try to teach him the rules so he does not brake it again, listen to some suggestions members have to say about the gang to overall make the gang the best gang on the city and more importantly make it like 1 big family

Note: Ik my punishment history is bad but please consider these as of i have learned all the rules
no one likes scammers or cheaters

Oscarr Wanted

Player
Player
Information
1. Name : Bittu
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day : 10 hours
5. Your Discord : classy22
6. Your Nickname : Oscarr Wanted
7. Your ID : 82882

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Dedication to Principles: I have been a part of the RP community for a long time, thus I have a solid understanding of the gang's guiding ideals. Having had leadership positions in the past, I'm dedicated to maintaining these principles and making sure that each member of the group feels appreciated and included. I want to take the Marabunta gang to new heights within the RP community, and my experience as a deputy has given me the tools I need to manage the gang and mentor new members through their RP adventure.

Experience: I've been in the City for a long time, and I've had positions in a number of gangs in the past, so I know a lot about how these groups function. Making use of my prior experiences as as underdeputy of all gang I am qualified to support the gang's further development and success. My knowledge of the gang's development and past puts me in a position to make wise choices that will assist its members and maintain the gang's standing in the RP scene.

Commitment to Growth: My leadership philosophies center on creating a culture of diversity, unity, and ongoing development. My goal is to foster a feeling of cohesion and direction among the members of the marabunta grende by placing a high value on their personal development. I'm committed to leading the gang to long-term success and wealth in the RP world by consistent communication, teamwork, and a focus on shared objectives.

1. Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:
    • Rule Adherence: Keeping a coherent role-playing environment requires that all members comprehend and abide by the server's rules. Giving new players thorough direction and assistance will enable them to negotiate the complexities of role-playing and foster a compliance culture within the group.
      • Leading by Example: Taking part in in-game events and activities shows members how to lead by example and motivates them to take part in role-playing more. I can encourage others to join me in embracing group activities like gang activities and turf conflicts by fully committing to the RP experience. This will add to the community's general liveliness.
        • togetherness and Strength: Building a friendly and cohesive community within the gang requires that members nurture a sense of togetherness and solidarity among themselves. Members' camaraderie will be strengthened and the role-playing experience will be improved if cooperation, teamwork, and mutual aid are encouraged. We can make the Ballas Street Gang a powerful force in the RP scene by putting an emphasis on diversity and creating a family-like environment.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Gangster
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Villian
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Maneger
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
General Information
1) Your name IRL: Abhinav Rana
2) Your age: 17
3) Time zone: GMT+5:30
4) Average online per day: 2 to 6 hours a day
5) Discord: mia_uwuu
6) Your nickname: RanaJi Tempest
7) Your ID: 20653

Additional information
1-
Leader of The Marabunta Grande
2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I have been a criminal with many gangs my whole life. I want this opportunity to become leader of marabunta because I want to experience leadership in a gang and I think I can improve the gang with the help of my family members and friends.

2) I have had many experiences and will do my best in every situation. I will try to do 100% turf this season with my turf team.

3) After spending so long in gangs as high command and deputy, I have led many events in gangs. I will keep the Families Gang alive and participate in all of the events as much as I have.

3- Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) I will make sure everyone knows the server rules as the normal questions when you join gangs how much percent of the gang color you need to wear how many people you need to rob a person and how many people and cars you need to pull someone over I will make sure I ask more questions to know they haven't been told the answers by their friends or something and they actually know the server rules

2) I will try that every new person joining the gang will need to go through a small training that will be about 10-15 mins and make sure they know how to RP stuff so I will be sure everyone in my gang has the best experience

3) To elevate roleplay within your organization to a grand level, it's essential to make an environment where employees feel comfortable and motivated to participate happily.

Thank you for reading this

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
The following player have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 13:00 on 3rd February 2024

River Fedorov - riveraxel - 108096

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

KuzeySchogetten

en2-Kuzey Verstappen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kuzey
3. Time zone +3 GMT
4. Average online per day 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord .greax.
6. Your Nickname Kuzey Verstappen
7. Your ID : 109139

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

-Bcz there are too many people trusting me to take Marabunta leadership.
-I want to see how I can make the best term of Marabunta
-I want to show Marabunta's power to all leos.

- I will do more illegal activities to show power of Marabunta.
- I won't give unfair rank to anyone . I'll give rank to whoever deserves it more.
- I will do more illegal activities to up quality of this gang. Like a hostage situtations, store rob and fz raids.

Some Goals:

----1.Complete without any warning
----2.Be stronger than another organizations.
----3.%100 Turf

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) UnderDeputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Handler
==High Command==
10 ) Warlord
9 ) Graffiti Leader
8 ) Captain
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Clapper
4 ) Enfoncer
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reading My Application
Best Regards,
Kuzey Verstappen
ex- Marabunta Deputy , ex - Vagos UnderDeputy , ex- FIB Head of Department

Last edited:

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL:Nithish
2. Your age19
3. Time zoneist (India)
4. Average online per day:8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord:sergiomarquina07
6. Your Nickname:Nairobi Fedorov
7. Your ID: 135071

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta
When I first came into the city my first org was Marabunta and from then till now I am in love with this org and this is not only about the org, I am also in love with gangs, criminal activities and gangs events. If I get the term I am planning to do is to do 2-3minimum OOC events a day, which will give a great impression on our gang members and also a fear into the heart of citizens and leos that Marabunta is not dead but controls the city. If I get the term then my goal is to make the org strict, not in that way but like not giving Under-Deputy's to every single guy who appears because this will devalue the ranks and org can get multiple warns because of this. My third goal is to achieve 100% turf in a single term like Shabah did in his Ballas term, I can achieve this by putting a lot of effort in making the turf team with the highest skilled players. Becoming a Leader is not about controlling a org but to maintain, manage and help gang members which I understand and now I want to Lead a org.
The next thing that I will put into the org when I will apply is the bonus system, I have created one as to implement as soon as I get the term and will upgrade this further,

Clands-20k
Battle Ship-10k
Subs-50k
HS-20k
Store Robbery-20k
For doing all graffiti in the ghetto-10k
BM raid-10k.

I also have created a ranking system which I will implement as soon as my term will start,

15. Gangster
14. Mafia
13. Shooter
12. Warlord
11. Events Manager
10. Ghetto Clapper
9. Graffiti Master
8. Thug
7. OG Capo
6. Capo
5. Sniper
4. Rider
3. Starter
2. Newbie
1. Freeze.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. The gang should be doing ghetto clapping once a day because it will help players get the real RolePlay experience of gang.
2. The ranking system of a gang should be fair and healthy which means that not demoting someone on some personal issues and giving ranks to those who know what they are doing.
3. Leader should have a good interaction with its gang members because its the leader which they follow if they break any rules a Leader should guide them.

I know its very earlier i have more experince in en 3 all gang deputy give me here 1 chance then see my term
hope consider my application for interview thanks for reading my application

Best And Lovable Regards,
Nithish

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
1.) Information:

1. Your name IRL : Yasin
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Online per day : 5-7
5. Your Discord : yasluki
6. Your Nickname : Tyler Criminal

7. Your ID : 111549

Additional information
1.) Leader of Marabunta
2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I've had enough experience with gang I've managed the events too many times
2. I see that illegal organizations are very inactive and I want to take an active leadership.
3. As someone who has been on both the legal and illegal sides many times, I know how to manage situations.
4. I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
5. I want Marabunta to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a) in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Marabunta will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Thank you, For giving your precious time to my application and reviewing it.

Best Regards,
Tyler Criminal​

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION

1. Krishna thakur
2 18
3 GMT+5:30
4 6 to 8 hour
5 krishu11
6 krishu
7 103892

OTHER INFORMATION

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG

2. WHY YOU WANT TO BECOME THE LEADER OF THIS ORGANIZATION?? EXPLAIN WITH 3 REASON..
- I have been long time in city and gained alot of exp in legal and crime org as a hc in which I learn new things rules etc from that time. But I like GANG more as compared to Leo because I have been gang almost 2 months in all gang as hc .. there is a lot of events in which we improve coordination skills friendspirit...

- I want to be the leader of marabunta Grande gang beacuse I have under deputy exp in the city ..I like this gang alot from other because it have a unique headquarter and location. I am here to take this gang as a leader because I know how to handle the gang and in which manner it will work

- I will take people in my gang who know atleast server rules and gang rules and atleast 5+ age or more in game it will reduce any mistake in ( people rob store rob gun store hs etc.....)

- I will do alot of store/gun robbery in a day and FZ to create good rp and become most active gang in city and ghetto by dominate other gangs ...

- if I get a leadership then I assure that it will more active in city with good numbers in event as I have good friends in the city..

_ i will create best turf in my term to get 100 turf and spray team who spray every hour to get 10k+ profit in gang and also give good bonus to each and every member in gang so he didnt thought that gang didnt get money...

3. YOUR ADVICE FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY LEVEL IN THE ORGANISATION....

- NO TOXICITY IN GANG
- TREAT EVERYONE EQUAL IN GANG
- MARABUNTA GANG DO STORE /GUN 2-3 IN A DAY.
- ATTEND CLAND 5 TO 6 EVERYDAY
- WE WILL DO HS MORE AS I CAN DO IN A DAY
- GIVE GOOD BONUS YO GANG MEMBER .
- WIN ALL EVENTS WITH GOOD NUMBER
- DO ALL EVENTS INTERACT WITH LEO IT CREATE GOOD RP

RANKING SYSTEM..
Leader
deputy
under deputy
warlord
event captain
kingpin
mafia
turfer
graffiti team
shooter
clapper
youngster
freeze

GOALS..
Become most active gang in city
100% turf
max graffiti profit
become max number in org

THANKS FOR GIVING UR TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION..
SOLID REGARD
KRISHU

IF ANY OTHER INFO CONTACT ON ME DISCORD....

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Your Name: Nicolas Abuladze

Time Zone: GMT+4

Average Online Per Day: 6-8 hours

Your Discord: nicolas_91222

Nickname: Nicolas Garcia

Your ID: 16093

Why do you want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande :

Visionary Leadership: Marabunta is not just another gang; it's a community of individuals with dreams and aspirations. I envision Marabunta as a beacon of hope and progress in our city, where every member feels valued and empowered. With my unwavering confidence in my team and my commitment to leading by example, I aim to cultivate a culture of trust, collaboration, and excellence within our ranks. As a leader, I take full responsibility for the well-being and success of my gang, ensuring that any challenges we face are met with resilience and innovative solutions.

Respect and Integrity: Fear may command obedience, but respect fosters loyalty. I believe in leading with integrity, where every member of Marabunta is treated with dignity and fairness, regardless of their rank or status. Toxic behavior has no place in our gang, as it undermines our unity and tarnishes our reputation. Through rigorous recruitment processes and clear communication of expectations, I will ensure that only those who share our values and demonstrate respect for others are welcomed into our ranks. Together, we will establish Marabunta as a formidable force to be reckoned with, not through intimidation, but through mutual respect and unwavering solidarity.

Revitalizing Marabunta: Marabunta's potential has been overlooked for too long, but I see opportunity where others see weakness. With three decades of experience in our city and a proven track record of effective leadership, I am confident in my ability to revitalize Marabunta and elevate it to new heights of success. By implementing strategic reforms, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and leveraging the unique strengths of our members, I will transform Marabunta into a powerhouse that commands respect and admiration throughout the city. Together, we will reclaim our territory, reignite our influence, and redefine what it means to be a Marabuntan.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization :

Dynamic Roleplay Events: To enhance the roleplay experience within our organization, I will spearhead a variety of engaging events, including store robberies, hostage situations, highway robberies, and FZ raids. These events will not only provide exciting opportunities for members to showcase their skills and creativity but also foster camaraderie and teamwork as we tackle challenges together.

Zero Tolerance for Toxicity: Toxic behavior not only undermines the morale of our members but also tarnishes the reputation of our gang. Therefore, I will enforce a strict zero-tolerance policy against any form of toxicity, ensuring that disrespectful, disruptive, or abusive individuals are promptly dealt with through appropriate disciplinary measures, including expulsion or blacklisting.

Merit-Based Advancement: Inexperienced players will have the opportunity to learn and grow within our organization, but high-ranking positions will be reserved for those who have demonstrated dedication, skill, and a deep understanding of our values and objectives. By prioritizing meritocracy and competence in our recruitment and promotion processes, we will cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability that drives continuous improvement and success.

Education and Training: To ensure that every member of Marabunta is equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in our organization, I will implement comprehensive education and training programs. These programs will cover not only the rules and regulations of our city but also practical strategies, tactics, and techniques to enhance members' effectiveness in turf wars, heists, and other activities.

My Goals

1.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2.Every hour max spray profit
3.Turf%100

4.Win all events

Little bit more about me:

Ive been playing in english grand rp since 2021 (en1) achieved a lot of goals including leaderships and co-leaderships, all of my experiences down below.

Experiences:

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position -
Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / ex Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

giphy.gif

Ellie.z

Player
Player
Your Name: Millie
Time Zone: GMT
Average Online Per Day. 5-10 hrs
Your Discord: .yoonihrt
Nickname: Ellie Kachow
Your ID: 4047

Additional Information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Gang

1)
have had time helping and assisting in gangs, I have helped with events to run smoothly like Ft Z, Subs, and Battleship. I understand that you have to make sure that certain amounts of things get done. I would like to also push for more events that gangs lack in attending. Events can show people how much fun and active that gangs can be. It also helps with your shooting skills.

2) I want to show that women in charge of gangs can run smoothly. I might not of ran an organization, but I ran an unofficial family to making top ten and top five. I know how to put in the work to do things well.

3) I want to make Marabunta the top gang in the city, I want to do well in turfs, show that things can be fun and Marabunta can push to the top. Everyone has their reasons for wanting to lead , I have found gangs to be the best part of the city. I love Marabuntas HQ, so why not push for this gang. And doing store robbery's, teaching new people how to shoot.

1)
Doing Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active

2) Teaching the new players about the rules and stuffs so that they don't lack behind and break the rules

3) Giving promotion to the person those who deserves

My Goals

1)
Get 100% turfs
2) Get 100% graffiti
3) Become most known gang in city

Ranking System

13) Leader
12) Deputy leader
11) Under deputy

10) Event leader

High Command

9) Turfer
8) OG
7) Clapper
6) Shooter
5) Thug
4) Gangster
3) Soldier
2) Hitman
1) Freeze

Thank you for taking your time in reading my application and hopefully see you soon in a interview​

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Danish​

2. Your age : 15​

3. Time zone : IST​

4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours​

5. Your Discord : gruffinliya​

6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Tzariaras​

7. Your ID : 69036​

Additional Information

1. Leader of...

--> Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)​

--> 2.1 In my journey of Grand RP I will reach 1.5 years of milestone soon. I have enough experience by attending event like store robbery, FZ raid, Clands, Hostage situations.​

2.2 I am confident that I can manage Marabunta and can make it best gang ever in my term. I will not accept warnings. If anyone get warn he have to pay fine of 400k which I will use to give bonus to gang members and the guy who got warning we be blacklisted for entire term.

2.3 I will give everyone equal opportunities to everyone to earn money and rob Stores, ATMs and Hostage situation !! I will tech new people of city that how city works and will give them chance to become superior than others (new people in city). Also, I am great in RP, and crime RP needs improvement, where I will try to bring some fresh new ideas! Gang is about crucial RP situations.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization

3.1 Will tell gang members to use /me, /do, /try, /todo in every RP situation. For Example Gang member are taking hostage they will do "/me Searches person next to me" after that they will demand for weapons LEOs had they will do "/do Takes LEOs by arms and heading towards vehicle" then after sitting in vehicle they will do "/me Locks the doors"

3.2 In Hiring ranks will be given by the experience and knowledge will not give ranks to someone who don't know anything and don't have experience. Will hire old gang member as HC or below HC.​

3.3 As leader will attend all events and will give bonus to member who will attend clands actively and will help gang to be the most active gang in Los Santos​

Ranking System

14. Mafia

13. Left Hand

12. Right Hand

11. Event leader

===============

High Commands

===============

10. Ghetto Clapper

9. Warlord

8. Turfer

7. Graffiti Head

6. Enforcer

5. Robbery Head

4. Clapper

3. Shooter

2. Gangster

1.Bunta

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Ammar ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ali
Eastern
8-14 hours sometimes but it could be 6-8 hours
Deafali#6661
Ali
1.Leader of Marabunta Grande
2.I want to be a leader of this gang because I have been deputy and I have a lot of experience in the rules and in gangs. I want to have more responsibilities to lead people to the better and make them learn rules and to be disciplined.
3.I would ask people more questions for the interview and I will teach 1 by 1 about the rules and what we do I would love to make some people feel more responsible and make them disciplined.

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil

7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Marabunta Grande Gang located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the blue colour and Marabunta Grande Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.

- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.

- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.

- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.

- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System
:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Marabunta Grande Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Gang

2)Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I can lead a gang because have a lot of experience in gangs as a high command and Deputy. I have learned a lot of things being a Deputy in other gangs

- I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I have a lot of players who will join Marabunta after I get Leadership and I have
well-experienced deputies who will manage gangs When I am not active.

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity I can to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete 100% turf.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-I will ensure that I complete my weekly goals on time and also participate in extra activities such as Clands, Graffities, Ghetto Robbery, High Way robbery, and hostage situations Currently, there are no active gangs in the Clands. I will make sure that no one breaks the rules in my gang, and my high command and I will conduct interviews before inviting anyone to the gang and give rank on their performance in the gang

Some Goals:
10k graffiti profit every day
Good activity in Clands and in Ghetto as well
100% turf

Regards
Akif Cassano

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry Knight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marbunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Marabunta gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Marabunta gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
Bouns system in every event

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer