Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews
At
14-11-2023 15:00 (Server Time)
Aayush Lyz - aayushbhargav - 69592
Cam Quinn - Camwalker96107 - 96107

The Applications For
Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player

Leader Of Marabunta | Yaga Marlegaa

mg13.png

- Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: .yagamarlega
6. Your Nickname: Yaga Marlegaa
7. Your ID: 103090

- Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I have been in many gangs for a long time and was in high command in all the gangs I was in. I've seen so many different leaders, but almost none of the leaders I've seen were good enough. I believe I can do this better and I want to fully use Marabunta's potential and make it the most effective gang. We will fight with other gangs, make friends with other gangs, commit robberies together and show the true power of Marabunta.
  • People who are new to the city and do not have enough RP knowledge break many rules when they join gangs. To change this, all newcomers will be given the necessary trainings. I will personally supervise these trainings to ensure they are given properly. In this way, there will be no rule violations and people will have fun with RP.
  • I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other. I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun. I believe that if an environment is provided where everyone gets along well with each other and has a lot of fun, the quality of the RP will increase.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.
  • I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible. In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP.
  • I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rulebreaks.
  • We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible.
  • I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do.
- My Goals
  • Finish my term successfully
  • Make %100 turf
  • Make Marabunta most respectful gang
  • Make high quality RP as possible
- Ranking System
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Underdeputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze

Last edited:

saurabh kumar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Saurabh Kumar
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - lama.x
6. Your Nickname-lama
7. Your ID-98805
Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Alignment with Vision and Goals: One primary motivation behind my desire to lead within this organization stems from a profound resonance with its vision and goals. I deeply believe in the principles upheld by this group and feel genuinely passionate about propelling these objectives forward within the role-playing realm. As a leader, my focus lies in fostering a cohesive environment, ensuring all members align with these shared goals, thereby promoting unity and purpose.
Strategic Contribution: I am driven by the prospect of contributing strategically to this organization. My forte lies in analyzing situations, devising effective plans, and executing strategic decisions. My aim is to employ these skills to guide the group towards expansion, success, and a more formidable presence within our role-playing world. Whether it involves resource management, tactical maneuvers, or diplomatic relations, my intent is to steer the organization towards prosperity.
Mentorship and Empowerment: Leadership, to me, encompasses more than decision-making; it involves nurturing and empowering fellow members. I am genuinely enthusiastic about aiding others in their growth within this role-playing universe. Creating an environment where every member feels supported, encouraged, and empowered to enhance their skills and contribute to the group's triumph is a priority. I firmly believe in cultivating a culture of continual learning and development, ensuring each member feels valued and capable of thriving

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Character Development Workshops: Organize sessions dedicated to crafting characters' backgrounds, motivations, and personas, enriching their portrayal within the game.
Encourage Immersive Experience: Foster an environment that promotes deep immersion into characters through the use of props, costumes, or themed settings to intensify the role-playing encounter.
Consistent Role-playing: Emphasize the importance of maintaining character continuity during role-play sessions to heighten the depth of storytelling and engagement.
Feedback and Support: Provide constructive feedback and support to enhance members' role-playing skills, fostering improvement and confidence within the community.
Conflict Resolution Strategies: Establish protocols for resolving in-game character conflicts to ensure they remain within the game's boundaries and do not escalate outside of it.
Stimulate Collaboration: Inspire player interaction and collaboration to enrich storytelling and character development, creating a more engaging role-playing atmosphere.
Regular Role-play Events: Host frequent events or sessions to sustain enthusiasm and provide avenues for character evolution and story advancement.
Incentivize Participation: Consider introducing incentives or rewards to motivate and acknowledge members' active and creative involvement within their roles.
Open Communication Channels: Maintain transparent communication channels for discussions about characters, storylines, and suggestions, facilitating an enhanced role-play experience for all.

Last edited:

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 17
3. Time Zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4 -6
5. Your Discord titan08544
6. Your Nickname Titan Federal

7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grade

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Rank System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug

1- Freeze

Thank you for considering my application.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 12:00 on 12 December , 2023
Lama_Hellfire- lama.x - 98805

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
- Information
1. Your name IRL: Levi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Luis Vercetti
6. Your Nickname: Luis Vercetti
7. Your ID: 114135

- Additional Information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(I) Firstly, I gained more experience, because i had a little problem when I was the Families leader because I knew rules, but not really perfectly... but now I learned my lesson, and a person can learn from his mistakes.So I would try myself again for a leadership of the Marabunta Grande organization.

(II) Secondly, Marabunta Grande is one of my favourite gangs and it would be great to see my self as a leader again moreover a Marabunta Grande leader.With me and with my gang we could make succesful store robs,4/4 clands parachutes and win FZs.

(III) Lastly, my dedication to maintaining a positive and respectful community echoes Marabunta Grande's values. I am eager to uphold the organization's standards and work collaboratively with its members to create memorable RP experiences for everyone involved.

improving rp in organization:

-I will do my weekly tasks as fast as possible to make curators proud and to show that my gang is that active

-We will dominate the entire city and will do also all of the graffitis everyday

-Huge Bonus for store robs, Fz

I hope someone will read this.
Regards
Luis Vercetti

nizar sippi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nizar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : sippinizar
6. Your Nickname : Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID : 2991

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i wanna try leads Marabunta cuz i was deputy to many times and I want to make Bloods the most strongest Gang of this city . After reworking the HQ I liked the complete centrality of Marabunta as well

2. i want to lead the Marabunta, recognizing its strength as a formidable organization that attracts individuals eager to join. Our recruitment process will prioritize those who fully understand and adhere to our established rules, ensuring a cohesive and committed membership. We aim to create an environment where members can enjoy themselves consistently. My commitment extends to maintaining a well-stocked warehouse, providing firearms, and armaments as needed, particularly during significant events.

3. I want lead Marabunta to the top position in the city, and I acknowledge that this goal may seem audacious. However, I believe it serves as a powerful motivator for my gang members, inspiring us to collectively strive for the coveted title of the #1 gang in the city. With a dedicated team management approach, I aim to establish our presence as both robust and influential within the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I bring a unique approach to roleplaying, as demonstrated during my tenure as a deputy in the Marabunta gang. I intend to apply this distinctive style once more,
Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

My Goals

Push to %100 turf
-Successfully doing first term without any warns
- Active Gang/ Attending ALL events+ more
-Create massive global events for the players

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Under Deputy
12 - Event leader
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
--High Command--
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Newbie
1 - Freeze

i hope to get chance this time
  • NizarSippi

Flame Pluxury

Player
Player
- Information
1. Your name IRL: Dixit
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: INS+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: flame Dixit
6. Your Nickname: Dixit Arora
7. Your ID: 105360
Additional information
1. Leader of… Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I was High Command in last term . I also have good experience in legal organizations. I learned from the successes and mistakes of past leaders, including my own. I am confident in my ability to take the gang to new heights based on this extensive experience.

-As I said before I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

I have previously served most of the gangs as a high command, so I have experienced how they work, their rules, their capabilities etc.I have got the idea of how they work, their tactics etc. By known to how state work, I could encounter their tactics and overcome them. I can guide people properly, help them become a massive gangsters. I want to add a lot of role to the city and do new things that they are unique from different gangs in the

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-To keep members engaged and motivated, I will ensure that promotions are based on merit and capability. Recognizing and rewarding effort and skill will prevent my members from feeling left out and I think that this will keep them motivated.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do store/gun store robberies and other.

Here is my ranking system:
15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Leader
11. Mafia
10. Turfer
-- High Command---
9. OG
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Capo
6. Homie
5. Gangster
4. Captain
3. Shooter
2. Warning
1. Freeze

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Regards
Dixit Arora

Last edited:

saurabh kumar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Saurabh Kumar
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - lama.x
6. Your Nickname-lama
7. Your ID-98805
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
Shared Vision and Goals:
One reason I want to lead this organization is because I resonate deeply with its vision and goals. I believe in the principles and ideals this group stands for, and I am passionate about furthering those aims within the game. As a leader, I aim to foster a cohesive environment where everyone is aligned with these shared objectives, promoting unity and purpose.

Strategic Development: I'm eager to contribute to the strategic development of the organization. I have a knack for analyzing situations, formulating effective plans, and making strategic decisions. I want to leverage these skills to guide the group toward growth, success, and a stronger presence within the game. Whether it's through resource management, tactical maneuvers, or diplomatic relations, I aim to steer the organization toward prosperity.

Mentorship and Support: Being a leader isn't just about making decisions; it's about supporting and mentoring members. I'm genuinely interested in helping others grow within the game. I want to create an environment where members feel supported, encouraged, and empowered to improve their skills and contribute to the group's success. I believe in fostering a culture of learning and development, where every member feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive.

These reasons reflect my dedication to the organization's ideals, my strategic mindset, and my commitment to fostering a supportive and thriving community within the game.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

Character Development Workshops: Conduct sessions where members can develop their characters' backgrounds, motivations, and personalities. This helps them embody their roles more convincingly.

Encourage Immersion: Create an environment that encourages deep immersion into characters. Use props, costumes, or themed environments to enhance the role-play experience.

Consistency in Role-Playing: Ensure that everyone stays in character during the role-play sessions. Consistency enhances the depth of the storytelling.

Provide Feedback and Support:
Offer constructive feedback and support to members to help them improve their role-playing skills. Positive reinforcement and guidance can go a long way.

Conflict Resolution Mechanisms: Establish methods for resolving conflicts between characters that arise during the role-play, ensuring they remain within the boundaries of the game and don't escalate outside it.

Promote Collaboration: Encourage players to interact and collaborate with each other, fostering richer storytelling and character development.

Regular Events and Sessions: Host regular role-play events or sessions to keep the momentum going and provide opportunities for characters to evolve.

Incentivize Engagement: Consider introducing incentives or rewards for active and creative participation to motivate members to invest more in their roles.

Open Communication Channels: Maintain open communication channels where members can discuss their characters, storylines, and provide suggestions to enhance the role-play experience.

Titan federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 17
7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous.

Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Rank System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug
1- Freeze

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 23
7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

Rank System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug
1- Freeze

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 12:00 on 14 December , 2023
Lama_Hellfire- lama.x - 98805

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande.

1) Hello there everyone I’m back I want Marabunta again because I see no one can control the gang like I did I want to bring marabunta come on top so everyone knows marabunta will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas people and we will if I get it.

2) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think marabunta or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make marabunta on top again.

3) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

4) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.

1) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zeeshan
2. Your Age 23
7. Your ID 118677

Additional information

• I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

• This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous.

• Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Rank System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- UnderDeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turf Head
10-Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti Head
7- Captain
6- Ghetto clapper
5- Graffiti Artist
4- Gangster
3- Shooter
2- Thug
1- Freeze

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Dear Players! please don't copy application from other people or your application will not be considered

hassan knight

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.00

4. Average Online Per Day - 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight#5006

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID - 89866

Additional Information -

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of Marabunta as when i first came into city my first gang was Marabunta i grinded there for some time the deputies and high commands helped me to be more better gang member I think Marabunta gang have lot of potential in them and they need just a best leader to help them with things and make the gang better with doing events and all stuff and I have seen the mistakes that the past leaders have done and I learned from the mistakes and I won't make it in my term and I saw everyone that they say Marabunta is not a good gang but I will make sure that Marabunta would get the most members I've noticed that some people perceive the Marabunta negatively, but I am determined to change that perception. As a leader, my primary goal is to increase the gang's membership by creating a more inviting and engaging environment. By organizing events such as store robberies, gun store raids, hostage situations, and participating actively in city-wide events like clands, subs, battleships, and more, we can showcase the strength and unity of the Marabunta. In my leadership, I promise to prioritize the growth and success of the Marabunta gang, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie among our members. Together, we can overcome challenges and make the Marabunta a respected and formidable force in the city.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

My leadership will be characterized by regular store robberies, 100% turf season and a minimum of $8,000 in profits from our graffiti operations. I'll establish leadership roles for turf management, graffiti, ghetto operations, and training, with a focus on selecting individuals who are most suited for negotiations. I am dedicated to maintaining a clean record by avoiding rule violations and will assemble a high command team that covers various time zones, ensuring we don't miss any events or opportunities. There will be no favoritism in our ranks. I'll actively participate in ghetto and highway robberies. High command roles will be distributed carefully to prevent any mishaps. High command positions will be reserved for experienced individuals to ensure effective leadership.

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord

10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Grappler
2. Goon
1. Young bunta

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Hassan Thugs

standard.gif

Tom Murphy

👻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Abdulla
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8 to 9
5. Your Discord : tom_murphy34
6. Your Nickname : Tom Murphy
7. Your ID: 124688

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The main reason I want to be the leader of marabunta is that I want to run an organization that is organized, fun, and active; I want to provide the skills I have, such as my leadership qualities, as well as the motivation and passion to become a great leader, but most importantly, a better organization for everyone.

~One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of marabunta is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

~ I want to leave my fingerprint on this project.

~ As we know, gang activities aren't just about fighting with other people; they can also bring about a new level of RP. For instance, if a hostage situation is involved, we can use our experience to help develop a new strategy to solve the issue. Instead of just ramming around in gang cars, we can help gangs perform better at events. In my experience, POV gangs have better RP than any other faction, and they can bring new content to the city, which is why I prefer playing Turf. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with gangs has motivated me to make a difference.

~ Unlike other gang leaders, I will think not only about myself but also about the members of my gang. I will make sure that all of them are happy in my gang, and I will reward those who are working hard with rewards. This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise marabunta as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with a bonus.

~HC ranks should be given to those who are mature and can handle the gang while the leader is not in the city.
~We should only take people into gangs who know how to treat other people.
~The people who are pulling toward the meeting points of gangs and events should get the Bonus.
~We as marabunta also set ourselves the target to let the drug business in the city flourish again; our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market because this has fallen asleep a bit lately.

My goals for Bunta:
~We will try to do %100 turf
~We will try to keep the spray profit at its maximum at all times.
~We will dominate the ghetto by following the rules and avoiding rule breaks.
~We are going to attend events, and we will not miss any events.
~We will be the MOST active gang Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended and for cland parachutes.
~Ensure competition in respect and peace and have ZERO toxicity.

💕 Thank you for your time 💕

Last edited:

Jemo Draco

Player
Player
Leader Of Marabunta | Jemo Haunted

Information
Your name IRL: Jamie
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+1
Average online per day: 5-8 hours
Your Discord: yeat2759
Your Nickname: Jemo Haunted
Your ID: 119060

Additional Information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I want to be the leader because I want to get back into gear mode and become the state power. I don't just want to turf like other gangs, I want to compete and dominate every event there is. I also have a leadership position in my family so I know that my dominance works and I can be a leader of an organization. As a gang I want to do a lot of illegal things like stealing cars, robbing people and dealing arms. To expand the gang. There will also be payouts in many events such as Clandistine. I'm a German but I know the standard English stuff but would also be able to manage to lead the gang in English

My Goals
Finish my term successfully
Make 100% turf
Make Marabunta most respectful gang
Make high quality RP as possible

Ranking System

10- Leader
9- Deputy
8- Underdeputy
7- Capitain
6- Turfer
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Suspendet

I want to rob a lot of people in the ghetto, deal drugs and, of course, sell weapons We don't want to do this small, but in large quantities

Thanks for taking a look at my application,
Jemo

Top Bottom