Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreboRR

Player
Player
    1. Your name : Erdem
    2. Your age : 18
    3. Time zone : GMT +3
    4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours
    5. Your Discord : wian0723
    6. Your Nickname : Wiaan Black
    7. Your ID : 42652
    Additional information

1 ) Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why I want to be leader of this organisation?

1 ) i want to be leader of the Marabunta Grande because I have always wanted to be a leader and Marabunta Grande is perfect for me. I see the potential to be a leader in myself. I have been in gangs for 3 months and now I wanted to get a Gang as I have been turfing, robbing.

and maintaining the good RP between state orgs and gangs. I am in LEOs for 2 months now and to be honest it’s not my thing.I should be a gang leader or a member because I am good in that.

2) I should be leader because I have seen a lot of gangs avoiding turf which is actually a bad thing because in my opinion if your gang is not turfing maybe not much or good respect your gang will get as their is no pressure among them as well. also now to mention i got pc check 2 times and I passed a pc check. So me and my whole family even the old OGs are gonna help me to gain turf

. 3) I should be leader because me and my gang will definitely have the old OGs who are gonna do store robbery, gun store robbery, who is gonna attend SUBS and other events. As me and my family are mostly active in this city.
    1. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.
    The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

==Ranking System==

15 ) Leader
    14 ) Deputy
    13 ) Under Deputy
    12 ) Event leader
    11 ) Turfer
    10 ) Recruiter

==High Command==

9 ) Mafia
    8 ) Graffiti Expert
    7 ) Enforcer
    6 ) Gangster
    5 ) Hitman
    4 ) Shooter
    3 ) Clapper
    2 ) Newbie
    1 ) Freeze
+++++

Pasha_

Player
Player
1. Your name: Eman
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 3-8 hours
5. Your discord: pashomirovic
6. Your nickname: Emanuel Abdulrahman
7. Your ID: 110978

Additional Information

1 ) Leader of Marabunta Grande

2 ) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Marabunta is a gang that owns a private ghetto and a gang that I like the color of. The HQ is very nice and I think it's the best compared to other gangs. I want to prove myself to the people of the ghetto and turfs.
- I want to show that people can't get involved with Marabunta by keeping the ghetto activity high. I will help people by multiplying RP events on the server.
- I want to do 100% turf on the server and I want to show people this.

3 ) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

- I will try to manage the organization without breaking the rules on the server.
- I will perform max RP events on the server, and I will do events such as FZ, Store rob often.
- I'm going to make sure people are active in the ghetto and I'm going to do RP events with the cops a lot.

RANKING SYSTEM
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Right Hand
12. Warlord
11. Turfer
10. Event Leader
9. Druglord
8. Redrum
7. Spray Team
6. Shooter
5. Ghetto Cleaner
4. Hitman
3. Freshy
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for your time.

stefankaradzha

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alexander
3. Time zone : GMT+3 Sofia
4. Average online per day : More than 8 hours.
5. Your Discord : bulgariaismyhometown
6. Your Nickname : Alexander Georgiev
7. Your ID : 18514
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
- I think i have leadership personality so i can lead my organization's members.
- I'm trying to find new goals with new players in server.
- I have gang background in other servers and Marabunta's background and life-style is affects me.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I moved this server from high level rp potenial servers so i have deep background as high level rp and it's my first ideal while playing a roleplay game actually i can know all of terms about roleplay and i play the game while effected by thesee terms.

- If i'll selected for being leader of Marabunta grande, i will integrate a roleplay lesson to newbies who doesn't know what is thesee. That's for high level rp in organization.

- Not only me, i have a big team with high level roleplay and much activity so we will revive marabunta grande again.

My Ranking System
:
13) El Lider (Lider)
12) Asistente (Assistant, Event Leader)
11) Capitán (Captain, Turfer)
10) Estrello (Star)
9) Sargento (Sergeant)
8) Jefe del equipo (Leader of a team)
7) Loco Estrello (Crazy Star)
6) Compañero (Comrade)
5) Niño de la calle (Street's Kid)
4) Principiante (Beginner)
3) Novato (Rookie)
2) Nuevo Estrello (New Star)
1) Nuevo (Newbie)

--Thanks for read--

Last edited:

MaorHunter

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
- I think i have leadership personality so i can lead my organization's members.
- I have gang background in other servers and Marabunta's background and life-style is affects me.

- I moved this server from high level rp potenial servers so i have deep background as high level rp and it's my first ideal while playing a roleplay game actually i can know all of terms about roleplay and i play the game while effected by thesee terms.

- If i'll selected for being leader of Marabunta grande, i will integrate a roleplay lesson to newbies who doesn't know what is thesee. That's for high level rp in organization.

- Not only me, i have a big team with high level roleplay and much activity so we will revive marabunta grande again.

My Ranking System
:
13) El Lider (Lider)
10) Estrello (Star)
9) Sargento (Sergeant)
6) Compañero (Comrade)
3) Novato (Rookie)
1) Nuevo (Newbie)

--Thanks for read--
Real Leader

dufiduck

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

My Ranking System
:
13) El Lider (Lider)
10) Estrello (Star)
9) Sargento (Sergeant)
6) Compañero (Comrade)
3) Novato (Rookie)
1) Nuevo (Newbie)

--Thanks for read--
best boss:ninja::ninja:🥵

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
Information
Additional information

My Ranking System
:
13) El Lider (Lider)
10) Estrello (Star)
9) Sargento (Sergeant)
6) Compañero (Comrade)
3) Novato (Rookie)
1) Nuevo (Newbie)

--Thanks for read--

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐑𝐋 :𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞:𝟏𝟔
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +𝟐
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:#Levisanchezz4833
𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃:𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟏𝟑𝟓

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 - Marabunta grande

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

-Marabunta gang represents a long-standing tradition of loyalty, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging that I wholeheartedly identify with.

-I am driven by a deep commitment to uphold these values and traditions, ensuring that the organization continues to thrive within grandrp.

-I believe that I can bring stability, unity, and strategic leadership to the gang, helping it evolve while preserving the core principles that have made it a cornerstone of our roleplay community.

Organized Events:

-To enhance immersion and engagement, I plan to organize regular in-game events, such as turf wars, or other thematic activities. These events will provide a platform for members to showcase their roleplaying skills and contribute to the overall storyline and atmosphere.

People to each other:

-In my gang i will make sure that everyone is treated the same way, and there is no toxiticity in the gang.

Active time:

-I will make sure that my gang is active, and i will make sure that the graffitis are full of Marabunta Grande graffiti.

rdXckef9qzCt3O5y.gif

Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,

Oscar Leves

Last edited:

Lord Tzariar

En2: Leader, Tzariar Family
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL : Deep Shahriar

2. Your age : 26

3. Time zone : GMT+6

4. Average online per day : 6 hours

5. Your Discord : tzariarofficial

6. Your Nickname : Lord Tzariar

7. Your ID : 54254

Additional information

1. Leader of - Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(I) I'd like to be the Leader of the Marabunta gang since I have a lot of experience as a Unofficial Org Leader and Under Deputy in Legal Orgs. I know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.

(ii) Additionally, I will gather all the gangsters of the city under the same roof of Marabunta who couldn't fulfil their gang roleplay in the past. Everyone will be terrified upon seeing the color blue as we turn the ghetto into the domain of Marabunta. And we'll instill a terror of blue dresses in the minds of all citizens.

(iii) The primary difference between gangs and legal organizations is that when a member joins, they are not taught anything and are unsure of what to do. I will host training session with my High commands to teach all the members how to follow the general rules and ghetto rules.

(iv) Since its beginning, Marabunta has been regarded as one of the best gangs. Because of this, it will offer me the opportunity to create our region and the ghetto of Marabunta. My desire to govern Marabunta is mostly motivated by my want to participate in fantastic role-playing games, have fun following the rules with my friends, and expand our city's community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

My advice for improving RolePlay level-

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.

(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.

(iii) Keep the gang alive and do gang activities in ghetto.

(iv) Attend every events, raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies.

(v) Need to give bonuses to everyone to be more active.

Ranking System:

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event Manager

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

--High Command--

9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Suspended

Nylon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Elad
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: Nylone
6. Your Nickname: Nylon Pluxury
7. Your ID: 46817
Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta

2: I want to be leader of marabunta because I have been a high command in a lot of gangs and have a lot of experiance and I just came back to the city after leaving for quite some time and have already become a high command in the bloods gang and before I took a break from the city I was deputy leader of bloods and have a lot of experiance in marabunta and I have also been in legal orgs and honestly now that I have come back I want something more fun and I want to become leader because I feel like gangs are way funner then legal orgs.

-I also want to be the leader of the marabunta because I have been in multiple marabunta terms and in every single gang and I have seen what mistakes leaders make and I know I can take that knowledge and make my term be better then theirs.

-Because I have been a high command in multiple legal orgs I know what it is like for the LEOS and for the gangs and I feel that with that knowledge I can make both the LEOs roleplay funner and more realstic and the gangs roleplay funner and more realstic.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
My advice for improving roleplay is first I will interview all my high commands thoroughly and make sure they know everything in the rules and will ask them more questions about if they know how to roleplay. I will also teach and make the high commands teach new players to the city the rules and how to roleplay in a gang so roleplay can be fun for everyone because when new people dont know the rules its annoying even to veterns of the city.

Rank System-
11: Top Boss
10: Under Boss
9: General
8: Marabunta Turfer
7: Villian
6: Kingpin
5: Top Thug
4: Experianced Thug
3: Young Thug
2: Apprentice
1 Recruit

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews
At 14-10-2023 11:00 (Server Time)
.Jimmy Balenciaga- driftkingdzn - 461
.Alexander Georgiev- bulgariaismyhometown - 18514

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta ( En-3 Shantanu North's Term ) also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the Marabunta also ( Lio's Term <3 ) that was a great term of marabunta so i also want that term again.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.

My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Gang Goals :
30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thank you for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu103892
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The MARABUNTA gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in marabunta gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of MARABUNTA gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 bunta

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

Range Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangi
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Marabunta Gang!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

Recently I have been determined to become leader after all my experiences in GRP, I want to make a difference to gang life, less rule breaks like CL, Fear RP and just General server information! I feel ill be abele to do this is a successful term with lots of alias.

2) After seeing people FAIL to success 1 whole term (30 Days) I know its time to stop that from happening and comply with curators and admins request.

3) As a former HC in few gangs I should have enough knowledge and responsibility to lead a awesome and fun term.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I understand people F1 / CL alot nowadays but I will teach my members to face there time and receive a nice bonus from me/org.
This will be implemented in many ways.

2. I will focus to maintain a strengthful RP and keep daily task updated store robberies, bank robs, etc

3. I will give BIG BONUSES to people who show there face during my term as leader, events, respect, participation, general management.

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System
10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
I am now ready to take leadership

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu103892
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The MARABUNTA gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in marabunta gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of MARABUNTA gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 bunta

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information:

Time Zone: GMT+5:30
Average Online Time Per Day: 7-8 hours
Discord: soumenmandal
Nickname: Soumen Mandal
ID: 73625

Additional Information:

Leader of Marabunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Creative Expression: Undertaking a leadership role within this organization provides a unique avenue for creative expression. As a leader, I can shape the gang's narrative, crafting a compelling storyline that engages players and enriches the virtual world. This creative outlet allows me to explore innovative ideas, leaving a lasting impact on both the gang and the overall gaming experience.

Social Interaction: Leading a gang involves collaboration with fellow players, fostering a sense of community. I value the opportunity to work closely with gang members, building relationships and encouraging teamwork. My goal is to establish a supportive, inclusive environment where every member feels valued, fostering friendships and a strong sense of camaraderie.

Personal and Leadership Development: Assuming leadership of this gang offers personal growth and a platform to test my abilities in a simulated setting. The role demands strategic thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills. Leadership responsibilities can push me beyond my comfort zone, fostering essential qualities applicable to real-world scenarios. Adhering to game rules and community guidelines is paramount.

Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization:

Establish Clear Guidelines and Expectations: Communicate roleplay standards within the gang, emphasizing well-defined characters, consistent in-character interactions, and adherence to established lore. Clear guidelines create a cohesive experience, enhancing immersion.

Provide Training and Resources: Support members in honing their roleplaying skills. Arrange workshops for character development, improvisation, and storytelling. Sharing guides or tutorials enhances understanding and engagement, nurturing a community of skilled roleplayers.

Foster Collaboration with Other Factions: Collaborate with other groups to create dynamic storylines. Enrich gameplay by involving multiple players, introducing diverse interactions, and crafting a living, interconnected game world.

Address Toxic Behavior and Conflicts: Proactively address toxicity and conflicts within the gang. Cultivate a positive culture that encourages respect, creativity, and teamwork. Establish conflict resolution channels, ensuring a healthy environment where roleplay thrives.

By implementing these strategies, you can elevate roleplay within your gang, offering a more immersive experience for all members.

Thank you for considering my application. I'm eager to contribute to the organization's growth and success.

Sincerely,
Soumen Mandal

Krishu

Gangster
Player
LEADER OF MARABUNTA

INFORMATION:
1 krishna thakur
2 18
3 GMT+5:30 (INDIAN TIME)
4 8HOUR+
5 krishu103892
6. Krishu
7 103892

OTHER INFORMATION

1. LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG

2. I think Marabunta Grande aspect a good leader, i want to be a gang leader the main reason i want to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. there are some problems in gang management i will fix it. Leading the Marabunta Grande gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests. Also, I have the best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, at the same time we hope we can organize many more beautiful events than others.

As a deputy and hc I have led a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep my gang alive and participate in all of the events as much as I can. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the enjoy of RP
I will make the join requests different. Ages 5+ should spend a lot of time in the city
Once they reach the minimum age, and if proven worthy, they are promoted to higher ranks.

RANKING SYSTEM::
16 KING OF BUNTA
15 SENIOR OF BUNTA
14 JUNIOR OF BUNTA
13 WARLORD
12 LEADER OF TURF
11 TURFER
10 MANAGER OF EVENTS
09 KINGPIN
08 SHARP SHOOTER
07 LEADER OF GRAFFITI
06 GRAFFITI
05 CLAPPER
04 GANGSTER BUNTA
03 TRAINED BUNTA
02 BUNTA
01. FREEZE

MY GOALS::
TO COMPLETE MY FIRST TERM WITHOUT ANY WARNING
PARTICIPATE IN ALL EVENTS AND BE ACTIVE IN GHETTO
DO ALL EVENTS IN ROLEPLAY
100℅ TURF + MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT
DO STORE ROBBERY IN WEEK 2-3 TIMES AND FZ 1-2

BONUS SYSTEM:
FOR EACH GRAFFITI $1000
FOR ATTEND STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
FOR FZ RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
FOR ATTEND CLANDS 12K
FOR DRUG SUPPLY 20K
FOR HOSTAGE SITUATION ATTEND 15K
FOR VEHICLE THIEFT 20K IF WIN 30K
FOR INFORMAL 18K

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION
BEST REGARD
KRISHNA

MARABUNTA ON TOP!! ❤️❤️

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Cameron
2. 17
3. GMT+1
4. 6-7 hours
5. Camwalker96107
6. Cam Quinn
7. 96107

1. Leader of marabunta grande

2. First reason I want to be leader is because i love being gangs and gangs is my favourite organisations in the game and I would love a opportunity to prove to everyone I’ve got what it takes to become leader.

Second reason I’ve been in every gang as either deputy or under deputy so I think I got all the experience to get a interview and hopefully pass the interview and become leader.

Last reason I want to become leader is because I love every gang but marabunta is definitely one of my favourites because I love light blue. Another reason I want to be leader is because I’ve got quiet a lot of friends on this server and if I got I’m sure they would support me.

3. I will improve roleplay by doing daily meetings with my deputies about what we’re doing wrong as a gang and how can we improve. I will all set us a bonus system with my deputies and if I get leader I’ll even give bonuses from my own pocket.

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted
3. Fired/Blacklisted

Ranking system
Rank system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12. Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION
1. Krishna thakur
2. 18
4. 8-9 hours
5. krishu103892
6. Krishu
7. 103892

OTHER INFORMATION

1. LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG

2 . I think Marabunta Grande aspect a good leader, i want to be a gang leader the main reason i want to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. there are some problems in gang management i will fix it. Leading the Marabunta Grande gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests. Also, I have the best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, at the same time we hope we can organize many more beautiful events than others.

3. As a deputy and hc I have led a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep my gang alive in much in ghetto and participate in all events as much as I can. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the enjoy of RP
I will make the join requests different.Ages 5+ should spend a lot of time in the city Once they reach the minimum age, and if proven worthy, they are promoted to higher ranks by their performance in event and how it handle it..

RANKING SYSTEM::
16 BOSS OF BUNTA
15 SENIOR BUNTA
14 JUNIOR BUNTA
13 WARLORD
12 TURF LEADER
11 TURF
10 MANAGER OF EVENT
09 BUNTA MAFIA
08 LEADER OF GRAFFITI
07 GRAFFITI
06 ORGINIAL BUNTA