Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Cem3123

Player
Player

Information

1 - Cem
2 - 17
3 - GMT +3
4 - 5-7
5 - CemJuksemaker#3954
6 - Cem Juksemaker

7 - 18484

Additional information

| LEADER OF MARABUNTA | CEM JUKSEMAKER |

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1 - I've been playing this city for nearly 2 years and have served as a deputy times on EN2. I am now ready to take on the role of | Leader of Marabunta |

2 - I've been playing this city for a long time and have improved experience in turf . Now I am gonna take my turf team for get 100% gonna be difficult with starting 0 capture place

3 - I want to make more high quality of a Roleplay cause I want more action in a events (submarines,store robbery,gun store,hostage situation,vehicle thief,etc.)

4 - I will gonna make contract with family for more gang member online and they will get more experiences about crinimal organizations.

5-
Rank will be
1-Freeze
2-Newbie
3-Member
4-Ghetto Warrior
5-Graffiti team
6-Grafitti Leader
7-Experienced Member
8-Event Leader
9-Turfer
10-Turf Leader
11-Underdeputy
12-Deputy
13-Leader

6- My Goals
1-
%100 Capture territories

2- Most online gang
3- Finish term with 0 Warning

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- This server has taught me invaluable lessons and maked me more experienced me with a knowledge.

- I am planning to engage in activities such as store robbery, gun stores, vehicle theft, hostage situations, and submarine

3 -
I will gonna teach difficult rules to new gang members for make Roleplay high quality of better in this city

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- robinfederal
6. Your Nickname- Robin Federal
7. Your ID- 86942

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey and I have past experience of completing 1 term of families gang.

*By taking the Marabunta Grande, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

* Doing Robbery and Hostage situations.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city especially the rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more(I have all noted and I don't want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonuses to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members who give us time to improve

Love This Server ❀️

Kirito Grayson

Yakuza
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mansur KAVAK
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: TΓΌrkiye (UTC +3)
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: mansurkvk
6. Your Nickname: Kirito Grayson
7. Your ID: 82373

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • The city is full of injustices. High taxes, parking tickets, arrests... And I want to provide a home for the victims of this situation. I want to prove to everyone that we are the real owners of the city.
  • I want to be a true leader that anyone can follow. I want to be the leader that speaks not only of certain people, but of all Los Santos. And for that, I will see all Marabunta as my Yakuza family. Using my parents' teachings, I will introduce real gangsters to the city.
  • I want to be Marabunta's leader to give Marabunta the title it deserves, just like me, pushed into the slums of Los Santos. When I first came to Los Santos, the whole city despised me. Now I want to show them true power.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

We must ensure that they position themselves in terms of the role by taking care of everyone who comes into the organization and giving them goals that they can follow like a true leader.
After all, since we are all gangsters, we must show our ambitious and greedy side to the city. And to demonstrate this, we must continue our role at all events.
No matter how important Weapon abilities are in the game, role capacity should be measured before the skill is given while rank is given. Of course, those who aim well should be rewarded, but since this is a role game, those who act well should be in higher ranks. Marabunta Soldiers who have the same spirit as the Leader and fight injustice deserve to be rewarded.
Our influence must be felt in every corner of the ghetto. Not only in the Hq, but also in the ghetto, we should make it an environment where people are not only robbed, but also for other dirty activities.
I have the idea to train inexperienced gangsters and form teams of two with them. We need to increase communication within the team and I plan to use a matching system in order to increase our harmony.

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of..Marabunta Grande Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:

There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together

Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 9
5. Your Discord: .notturbo#2687
6. Your Nickname: Waleed ThuGG
7. Your ID: 55544

---Additional information---

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

1: I was playing Grand RolePlay for 1 year and i have a lot of experince and i think i have enough experince in Gang for Leadership also want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and i will make Role Play more intresting and enjoy able so gang member enjoy alot in gang with us in gang RP and i will try to do 1 FZ or 1 Stote-Robbry or maybe Gun Store Robbry everyday with gang members and Marabunta Grande have full wherehouse ammunation and always open for gang members.

2: I will Try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city all citizens or leos will scares From Marabunta Grande gang members and i will make best and fair ranking system for my gang members. I will Make Bonus system also for every event money we got from event will be distibute in those gang members who partisipated in event with us.

3: I have very well experince in gang as deputy or i think the experince i got between 5 monthes in a gang its enough to being as a leader.

4: At the end of my term i will end my 30 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only active people

3: Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Do more event where the leos need to come so the leos also have fun in the city.
2. My Advise is too make RolePlay Situation Friendly.
3. I want to develop such a ranking system that will not disheart or discourage anyone in any Respect.

Ranking System
Rank 1. Frezze
Rank 2. Thug
Rank 3. Gangster
Rank 4. Young Bunta
Rank 5. Enforcer
Rank 6. OG Bunta
Rank 7. Graffiti team
Rank 8. Family Truster
Rank 9. War Lord
Rank 10. Turfer
Rank 11. Events Leader
Rank 12. Under Deputy
Rank 13. Deputy Leader
Rank 14. Leader

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
6-7 hours
CamWalker92216
Cam Walker

1. Leader of marabunta

2. I want to be leader of marabunta because it is one of my favourite gangs in the game. I’ve had expansions in marabunta as under deputy so I’ve seen how marabunta and how other gangs works and I think I’ve got what it takes to be marabunta leader and I’ve had experience in Legal organisations as well as high commands so I think I know the rules pretty well and use my skills to become leader.

3. I will improve roleplay by doing interviews if people want to join because in gangs I’ve seen so many people joining a gang without doing a interview so I will make people go through a interview so me and my deputys know their know the basic rules of being in a gang. I will do daily store robbery’s/gun store robbery. And if people show to events it will lead up to a promotion because I’ve seen in gangs people going to every event and still not getting promoted

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted
3.Fired/Blacklisted

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and currently I am holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Bunta.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Bunta always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Bunta. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Bunta gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD and Families Leadership Interview

Current - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system in a very efficient manner such that everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Mike Vercetti

Vercetti
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Onur
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +3
4. Average online per day
+10 hours
5. Your Discord
aerroxd
6. Your Nickname
Mike Vercetti
7. Your ID
Additional information
2. a I wanna make %100 and show very good activty in city
2. b i want to prove myself to the people of the ghetto and I want to win people's trust
2. c a gang that owns a private ghetto for itself, and this is a very nice feature. I have gained good experiences in the city and I think I am ready for leadership now.
we will do events such as store rob, fz raid for rp on the server every day without breaking the rules, and even if we lose, we will never break the rules. I don't think weapons or illegal items lost on the server are worth violating the rules, and I will always try to help people just to have a pleasant time on the server. I will not reject new players who come to join my gang and I will do my best to get them used to the game. if I become a leader, I will try to contribute to the activism on the server and I will always help people no matter what. even if we lose, it doesn't matter. the main thing is to have fun.

Thanks for reading

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~β€’ ! EldrithcArrow ~β€’ ! 0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Pluxury
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

> First of all why i want to be leader of marabunta is i have been deputy in all gangs as well as i have been leader of gangs also and i think i know everysingle rule of ghetto and gangs so my first thing will be 100 turfs Second of all why i want to be leader of marabunta is marabunta was my first gang that i have joined and id like to be leader of it and third is that i will focus on doing subs vehicle theft informal and clands and battleship as much as i can .Your advice for. improving the RolePlay level in the organization. i can improve the rp by doing hostage situtation and use / me / do /try commands

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
will make marabunta very active and make sure everyone respects each other another goal of mine is attend in every event such as battleship cland and others

MY RANK SYSTEM
14 --> Gang Lord
13 --> Deputy
12 --> Boss
11 --> Underboss
10 --> Family Enforcer
9 --> Street King
8 --> Street Disciple
7 --> Young Gangster
6 --> Solider
5 --> Homeboy
4 --> Hustler
3 --> Thug
2--> Homie
1 --> Wannabe

Thank you for reading

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan
Player
1. Your name IRL: Raja Umer
3. Time zone: PST ( Pakistan Standard Time )
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: rajaking001
6. Your Nickname: Raja King
7. Your ID: 63522
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except families) I was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue.
3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather than legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

My advice for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta GrandeπŸ’™

1. I want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city. I want to enhance my Leadership skills and Professionlism skills which could help me for decision making and events and I have been high command in many gangs and state orgs and illegal orgs has always found my way. I feel that i have made an impression in my past leadership skills experience and have helped newcomers learned who came to the gang. In the end the best RP comes out of having fun with it.

2. I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Marabunta as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang. if i get this opportunity i will promise to lead the gang successfully

3. I am very experienced with running any event(s) which it could be from turfs, Store robberies, Ammunition Store Robbery. FZ raids, Battleship, etc. I can lead any gang with bringing out great RP between every legal org to make sure they are getting the most out of their RP experience. I will make sure that I will do my best with following the rules which won't be a problem.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. I advice to improve RP is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities. I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations.

2. I want to make sure if i be a leader of the gang ,I will teach my gang members always follow Basic RP Rules very strictly as I want to my gang more powerful and strong by quality and not quantity. I will recruit only that players who have a lot of experience of roleplay as they don't break rules and our reputation won't go down and that's how i want to improve roleplay

3. I will implement bonus system for those who serve life for gang and put more hardwork and concentration to the gang. I have many members to join on this gang if i got this opportunity. I will increase activity of gang who knows proper rules and follow them. it will be great impact on other gangs and make successful term.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Fellas
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

-I want to be Marabunta Grande's leader, because I want to give my members the most exciting and fun experience by giving everyone a fair chance to prove themselves.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

-I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

-Being stuck in the same rank for a long time can lead to unhappiness and causing trouble in the organization, so I will give rank up to everyone who deserves and is capable and I am sure that when they get a rank up they will try to do their best.

-I will do FZ raid at least once a day and minimum 2 store/gun shop robberies a day. This way everyone can have the best roleplaying experience. I will make sure that my members are not getting bored.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

- Teaching the new players the rules of the server.

- I will make sure that ghetto is not empty.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Ninja Vansh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Vansh Agarwal

2. Your age:17

3. Time zone: GST +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6hrs to 8hrs

5. Your Discord: vanshog12

6. Your Nickname: Ninja Vansh

7. Your ID: 81728

Additional information

Leader of THE MARABUNTA GRANDE

First Reason
: I have been a high command of Families and Ballas, So I think I have Enough experience to be a leader.

Second Reason: I have been in almost every illegal org, and I have seen many leaders performing well but because somewhere in their leadership they will be wrong and immediately their gang gets disband. So, I want to improve the gang's image and make it stand till last.

Third Reason: I will concentrate at new people and teach them how to attend events and how do they improve their RP. I will make sure that I will not misuse of gang weapons, ammos, cars, and etc. and even not use them for my personal use.

Improve in RP: I will make sure that whenever someone gets added in the gang the High commands will tell them that do not break the Rules and do not Fail RP. Also ill make sure that no one gets a high rank immediate after joining the gang.

Rank System
1. Freezed
(Just Joined)
2. New Grande ( New to the Gang )
3. Clapper ( Can attend the events )
4. Gangster ( The Trusty )
5. Graffitist ( Do Graffities )
6. Villan ( The Enemy )
7. Shooter ( Good Shooter )
8. Real OG ( Real Player )
9. Turrfer ( Killer )
10. Graffiti Leader ( Manage the under ranks )
11. Recruiter ( Event Manager )
12. Right arm ( HC )
13. Turf Leader (Under Deputy)
14. Under Boss (Deputy)
15. GOD FATHER ( Leader )

Warning System
1. Verbal
2. Demotion
3. Fire from the ORG.

Goals
-Graffities
-Territory Captures
-Truffers

Regards: Ninja Vansh.

Last edited:

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player

Information

1. Your Name IRL : Rocky.N
2. Your Age : 19
3. TIme zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average Online per Day : 6-10hours
5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900
6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID : 60298

1: Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

1)
I have been in the city for a long time and have a lot of experiences in gangs, I've been in gangs for a long time and have a lot of experience in gangs for example I have been under deputy multiple times in multiple successful terms

2) I can do multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, FZs, etc every week to make sure my gang stays active. Whenever we are not doing anything I will group everyone up in HQ to go ghetto and not have doubts about being in my gang and for anyone that is not in my gang I will make them want to be.

3) I believe I can be a good leader as I will have experienced under deputy that know rules and are very active

1) I will make sure that everyone knows the rules if they don’t they will be de-ranked or kicked if they've made any rule breaks that I witnessed because I want a active and healthy gang that knows rules.

2) I will always be doing events for example FZ, gun stores, 24/7 robberies, hostage situations, etc to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang and show them how good it is to tell there friends and keep getting more people to be on top.

3) Everyone in the gang will have my same respect no matter what rank or id. For example everyone has 3 strikes, once they reach 3 they will be demoted/kicked with some exceptions.

4) For when someone is being interviewed they need to be at least 5 years old and need to get 7/10 questions right when being interviewed, if any younger they will need to get at least 8/10 questions right with some exceptions.

5) I want to maintain At least over 10k of sprays every hours. I will do this by having 2 spray leaders that can each cover different times in city to have than 10k profit, if any of the spray leader cannot afford a spray can I will provide them with 1.

7) Have alliances with other gangs in subs to make sure gangs always end up on top and to improve other peoples experiences in my gang.

8) Push for 100% with a astonishing turf team that knows rules.

9) I will have 1 turf deputies and 1 deputies not for turfs so someone can always watch over the gang if turf deputies are doing turfs and my deputies will not be active for a couple hours I can have my under deputies maintaining the gang or me.

10) If I see people doing good in events or when we win certain events I will give the gang bonus so they do not lose interest in going to events and they have excitement to go to future events.

11) I will improve the rp for marabunta by using commands such as /me,do,try, todo

12) Stay active in the ghetto with robbing and active scenarios.

Ranking System:

1: Blueberry
2: Blue tomato
3: Hustler
4: Shooter
5: Ghetto Clapper
6: Spray Lead
7: Turfer
8: Enforcer
9: Event Captain
10: Top Dog
11: Underboss
12: Leader

I will push my hardest for Marabunta to be on top.

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- robinfederal
6. Your Nickname- Robin Federal
7. Your ID- 86942

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey and I have past experience of completing 1 term of families gang.

*By taking the Marabunta Grande, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

* Doing Robbery and Hostage situations.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city especially the rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more(I have all noted and I don't want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonuses to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members who give us time to improve

Love This Server ❀️

Ayyan

Player
Player
--INFORMATION--
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 TO 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ayyan1_2
6. Your Nickname Ayyan Thug
7. Your ID : 51486

--Additional information--
1. Leader of..MaraBunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) First Reason of being a leader of a gang is I know Rules very Well about city. So I will Try my best to complete
my term for 30 days. if my 30 days goes well ill take more 30 days for gang. I worked as a Under Deputy, Deputy
in gangs as well. my primary goal will be to try for capturing 100% turf.

2) Second reason is that I will try to do as much events as much I can our gang will be most active in ghetto
and I will try to attend every Cland , FZ, Battleship as a Leader.

3) Third Reason is I will try to do 100% graffiti every hour. Our Rank system will be best. I have a Team that is also well experienced so we will try to complete our Term without any Warn and 100% Turf.
I will Try My Hardest TO make Marabunta always on TOP.

1) My First Advise will be to make gang community friendly.
2) Doing more event as much as we can
3) Giving Bonus after every event
4) Having Very Well Ranking system.

Select for moderation

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
General Information
1) Your name IRL: Mohsin Rasul
2) Your age: 17
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: flamekai
6) Your nickname: Flame Kai
7) Your ID: 28402

Additional information
1-
Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang
2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I have been a criminal with many gangs my whole life. I thought it was my turn. So I want this opportunity to become a Marabunta leader because I want to experience leadership in a gang and I think I can improve the gang with the help of my family members and friends. I have helped many gangs a lot with doing graffiti showing up to events and helping in turfs.

2) I had experience in nearly all of the organizations in the game legal and Illegal org so I know what to do in every situation and I think I can improve the Marabunta.

3) After spending so long in gangs as high command and deputy, I have led a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta Grande alive and participate in all of the events as much as I have. It's special to me and I believe in myself and my representatives and I think I can make it!!

3- Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) I will make sure everyone knows the server rules as the normal questions when you join gangs how much percent of the gang color you need to wear how many people you need to rob a person and how many people and cars you need to pull someone over I will make sure I ask more questions to know they haven't been told the answers by their friends or something and they actually know the server rules

2) I will try that every new person joining the gang will need to go through a small training that will be about 10-15 mins and make sure they know how to RP stuff so I will be sure everyone in my gang has the best experience

3) To elevate roleplay within your organization to a grand level, it's essential to make an environment where employees feel comfortable and motivated to participate happily.

Thank you for reading this

Top Bottom