Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvijay Singh

Soldier
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 11-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: .mrxgamermax
6. Your Nickname: Tokyo EverHart
7. Your ID: 102878
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. Starting out as a modest Law Enforcement Officer (LEO), I have travelled through many factions before entering the tough Vagos gang realm. From there, I rose through the ranks to become the Bloods' trusted Underdeputy boss before continuing my career as the Families' Underdeputy boss. I have developed my leadership abilities and strategic thinking through these many responsibilities, which have given me tremendous insights into how various factions operate.
2. I see the Marabunta Hive as being united, strong, and expanding. I think it's important to build a courteous, cooperative environment where everyone has a voice and contributes significantly to the success of the hive. We will overcome all obstacles as a team and establish ourselves as a major player in the RP world.
3. I place a high priority on open communication and decision-making as a leader. I want to set an example for my team by being committed, innovative, and supportive at all times. The success of our hive will be powered by cooperation, mutual trust, and a common dedication to upholding the principles that characterise the Marabunta faction.

My experiences:

Ex - Command Sgt Major (NG)

Ex - Marabunta Under Deputy

Ex - Vagos Under Deputy

Ex - Families Deputy

Ex - DHOD of IA (LSPD)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

My target as Marabunta Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application..

Ranvijay Singh

Soldier
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. Starting out as a modest Law Enforcement Officer (LEO), I have travelled through many factions before entering the tough Vagos gang realm. From there, I rose through the ranks to become the Bloods' trusted Underdeputy boss before continuing my career as the Families' Underdeputy boss. I have developed my leadership abilities and strategic thinking through these many responsibilities, which have given me tremendous insights into how various factions operate.
2. I see the Marabunta Hive as being united, strong, and expanding. I think it's important to build a courteous, cooperative environment where everyone has a voice and contributes significantly to the success of the hive. We will overcome all obstacles as a team and establish ourselves as a major player in the RP world.
3. I place a high priority on open communication and decision-making as a leader. I want to set an example for my team by being committed, innovative, and supportive at all times. The success of our hive will be powered by cooperation, mutual trust, and a common dedication to upholding the principles that characterise the Marabunta faction.

My experiences:

Ex - Vagos Under Deputy

Ex - Families Deputy

Ex - DHOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

• 100 percent turf

Thank You,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....
Tokyo Everhart abuses a lot even sometimes in fl

Bihan Nightmare

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande

My experiences:

Ex - Vagos Under Deputy

Ex - Families Deputy

Ex - DHOD of IA (LSPD)

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

• 100 percent turf

Thank You,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....
All good we should give a try.

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Your name IRL: Robin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: robindior
6. Your Nickname: Robin Dior
7. Your ID: 57804
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

I want to become the leader of this gang because I have some feelings with this gang and also was deputy once, I tried very hard that to make gang most active in ghetto but failed to make it possible. But now I want to become the leader of this gang to rule over ghetto in which I failed last time.

As a gang member I have saw most of the new people join the gang but don't know the rules properly and just doing rulebreak all over the city and in RP situations also, which causes punishment to them as well as to the gang, but in my term I wont let that happen. In my term only experienced person will get rank and also lead the new ones who have recently joined the gang.

Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organisation it is no different.

Providing all players with the correct information in the server
Creating a fun and event packed gang
I will fire/demote/warning/strike anyone who is to break a rule and the extremity while depending on what they have done.
Will hit Ammo runs and encashment too which every organization ignores.

maravillasontop

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age 18+
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord peakyblinderthomasshelby
6. Your Nickname Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID 72466

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2.The primary and most important reason I'd like to run Marabunta is to try to introduce something fresh to the illegal org scene. At this time, I've been in practically every gang and almost every legal organization. I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs are warned/disbanded, how rp between law enforcement and gangs works and fails, and how gangs engage with one another in events and around the city. I've got a couple ideas for events and roleplaying scenarios. So I think the first thing I'd like to address is RP within Marabunta, namely between the gang and other gangs.

Expanding on the last point, I'd like to operate the gang with as little toxicity as possible, creating an environment where people may feel like family and grow together, similar to how the city was since I first joined. It was new and exciting, and everyone was having a great time being in gangs. However, with the enormous number of individuals pouring into the city, gangs appear to have thrown the ghetto regulations, general rules, and even plain common sense out the window. As a result, I'd like to make certain that all of the gangsters are aware of the rules (what we can and cannot do). There will be a few general questions to which everyone must at least know the answers in order to participate.

Finally, I want to become Marabunta's leader in order to make the city more delightful for everyone. Many of my former pals who were heavily involved in the city and who enjoyed gang life and events grew tired of the sameness of encounters and certain characteristics of the city. As a result, I'd like to try to make it a little more interesting for everyone. I want to attract people back, welcome newcomers, and simply make the GrandRP city as fantastic as it was when I first joined. I'd RP fights and possibly even severe hostage discussions every time I flew into the city. I don't want to make the city "great again," because it is already amazing, but I do want to feel like a part of it.

3.I'd like to focus on roleplaying with the organization in two areas. The first is gang interactions in the ghetto, and the second involves gangs and legal organizations, particularly during store robberies, which can add suspense and interest to the game. Even though the free-for-all mentality can be entertaining in the ghetto, I believe everyone can agree with me that it becomes old quickly. I'm not sure how we can fix this other than making additional RP circumstances that you must complete while robbing or before firing because shooting without talking is uninteresting (this isn't an arena). Another option is to expand the ghetto borders to increase the area where illicit activity can occur.
Another option is to expand the ghetto borders in some way to enhance the area where illicit activity can occur (not necessarily a kill on sight but more of a "spreading out" of gangsters so RP can actually occur). I've worked in most of the legal organizations that deal with gangs, as I mentioned earlier, and I've seen how store thefts may be approached from several angles (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator).
I've worked in most of the legal organizations that deal with gangs, as I mentioned earlier, and I've seen how store thefts may be approached from several angles (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator). More negotiating and hostage options, in my opinion, should be added.

Best leader and most capable to be a leader.
+

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
1- Your name IRL : Daksh Bhutani
2- Your age : 18
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4-8 hours including weekends
5- Your Discord : itach8_prime
6- Your Nickname : Itachi Escobar
7- Your ID : 104205

Additional information :

1 - Leader of Marabunta.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have been their in the city for a very long time and doing lot of Role Play situation and gained lot of experienced in iIlegal organizations where i learnt all the rules.

I will make this gang to be top in the city with my teamates by keeping good relationship. As i have good relationship with many peoples so i can keep the very active.

I want to keep on doing events regularly where we can keep the gang active.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

-Keep city with all illegal activities.

-Make sure i recruit who are having good knowledge on gang rules

-Keep all the people to active in Ghetto which makes other gangs to fear for marabunta.

-100% Truf

- I will give huge bonuses to all the members .

-Will do FZ raids and Clandstine regularly to keep warehouse full everytime

-Warehouse will be open during all the Events.

-I will take all the ideas from all the people to improve gang activities.

-Makes best gang in city
-I will make sure that Graffiti is max every hour.
-I will make sure no toxicity among the gang members.

Rank system

13) Mafia
12) Vise Mafia
11) Under Vise Mafia
10) Event Leader
9) Turfer
8) Graffiti Head
7) Enforcer
6) Hustler
5) Shooter
4) Shot Caller
3) Bunta
2) Jr Bunta
1) Freeze

If i selected for the leader i will make sure that i will full fill all the above points which i have mentioned above . I will make Marabunta on the Top .

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

-I am Doing Application for Marabunta Grande also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our Marabunta Grande gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to Marabunta Grande and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I think I'll be a good leader and bring the to Marabunta Grande a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 5 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 4 deputies 2 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostiage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I think I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe Marabunta Grande is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and currently I am holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Bunta.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Bunta always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Bunta. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Bunta gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD and Families Leadership Interview

Current - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
General information:

1. Reallife Name: Jean
2. Age: 18
3. Timezone: Berlin (CEST UTC+2)
4. Online Time: 4-8 h/day
5. Discord: Recker.09#1337
6. Nickname IC: Recker Burberry
7. ID: 5854

Additional Information:

For which organization do you apply as a leader ?

Leader of
Marabunta Grande (MG13)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I was the leader of Los Santos Vagos (en3 )and I finished my term and I want to try a different gang on a new sever with new strength and I want to do it better than last time like en3 and that's why I am applying for the position of Marabunta Grande (MG13).

My goal would be to try again to make more fz, hostage takings and more robberies and this fill the orga warehouse and pay out better bonuses to the members.

I would try to do turfs just as a 2nd place but fight against the other gangs because in my opinion I just experienced all the gangs going through turfs and are going to be closed so I would prefer heists and events for the gang

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.Through the experience as a vagos leader i know what i did wrong and i want to improve it basically i also want to spread fun in the project that people are gambling through you raids in the ghetto or shops will have a lot of interaction with the people like pd and so on but if i have the time i would like to organize something for the general crime side anyway where all the inof families and gangs get together and have a big event like streetfighter or lowrider race just what is still in our rams. The cultivation of drugs or sells I would like to say something again I would just try when we have drugs in masses just send one around and he due then in all los santos trying to sell the cultivation should remain with the gangs in my opinion so if I see that some random family comes on it and says let plant weed there will be stress with the gang. I would also like to introduce a bloodin and a bloodout principle sounds strange at first but will be better later when we are a certain man strength and someone wants to join us he has to wait until he can come then the whole gang should come and he should introduce himself then the questions will be asked and some other things if he makes it if he has made it and everyone is for it the highest leader takes a baseball bat and is beaten up in a bloodin with a bloodut wants to run like this one gathers in a circle the person says that concern and why he should throw the clamps of us on the ground then something is said to him and then is shot everything he has done with us so he forgets

Closing words
Thank you for reading through my application, if there are any mistakes or anything wrong please contact me LG.Recker Burberry

Devil Perfecto

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL : Indro
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 8 - 9 hr
5. Your Discord : DAD KILLER#5841
6. Your Nickname : Devil Blaze

7. Your ID : 87304

Additional information

1. Leader of... . Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

From the beginning of my journey in the city the first gang I joined was marabunta Grande , I love this gang too much rather than any other gang in the city .

1 .I've been playing the server for almost 1 year now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.I will add many people in gang and I will divide everyone in rank according his knowledge and it will help for me to hendel the whole gang .

2 .i joined every gang and i love to do role play as a gang member. Being in Marabunta,Ballas ,Vagos,Families has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey.

🔵 Marabunta Grande - War
div_line.png

Marabunta Future Plans
div_line.png

• Become a terrorist org
  • make our presence known in the city
  • Increase profits of all gang operations
  • Shutdown opposing gangs
  • Shut down the government

div_line.png

Marabunta Ranking System

div_line.png

15 | AK47
14 | AGENT 47
13 | GOD-FATHER
12 | WARLORD
11 | EVENT-HEAD
10 | GRAFITI LEADER
9 | KINGPIN
8 | EVENT-CAPTAIN
7 | TURFER
6 | SPRAY-TEAM
5 | CLAPPER
4 | ENFORCER
3 | GANGSTER
2 | RUNNER
1 | RACER
div_line.png

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.Everyone should learn the ghetto rules and remember atleast the most important ones (because there are people who dont know any rules and still are in the organization) that's why the interviews should be a bit more complicated and harder so we have good gang members. i will give everyone rank and they have to do the task of this rank .
2. Stricter punishments - so no one would want to do bad things because the punishments would be bad also.
3. More store robberies, kidnappings, robbing, etc. So the gang would be more solid and everyone could rob and be a part of the organization.

div_line.png

I hope that my application will be accepted. I Will be highly obliged.

Regards: DEVIL BLAZE

Last edited:

mikelegend

Player
Player
Information
1. Onur
2. 19
3. GMT +3
4.6-12 hours
5. mikelegendxd#6973
6. Mike Vercetti
7. 96367
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

- I want to be the leader of Marabunta because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is aktive in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

Making sure to all of the people in the organization knows all of the rules and get deputy's that will keep everything in order making sure people dont break rules and have everyone well informed about the rules

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

• Abhishek
• GMT+5:30 (IST)
• 6-8 Hours
• abhixxhekk
• Abhishek Rich

- Additional information

1. Leader Of
MaraBunta Grande.

I would like to become the leader of Marabunta Grande, as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Marabunta Grande. one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

3. i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city.

- I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang.

- I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards- Abhishek Rich.

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
3. Time zone : GMT

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

From the beginning of my journey in the city the first gang I joined was marabunta Grande , I love this gang too much rather than any other gang in the city .

1 .I've been playing the server for almost 1 year now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.I will add many people in gang and I will divide everyone in rank according his knowledge and it will help for me to hendel the whole gang .

2 .i joined every gang and i love to do role play as a gang member. Being in Marabunta,Ballas ,Vagos,Families has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey.

🔵 Marabunta Grande - War
div_line.png

Marabunta Future Plans
div_line.png

• Become a terrorist org

div_line.png

Marabunta Ranking System

div_line.png

15 | AK47
14 | AGENT 47
13 | GOD-FATHER
12 | WARLORD
11 | EVENT-HEAD
10 | GRAFITI LEADER
9 | KINGPIN
8 | EVENT-CAPTAIN
7 | TURFER
6 | SPRAY-TEAM
5 | CLAPPER
4 | ENFORCER
3 | GANGSTER
2 | RUNNER
1 | RACER
div_line.png

1.Everyone should learn the ghetto rules and remember atleast the most important ones (because there are people who dont know any rules and still are in the organization) that's why the interviews should be a bit more complicated and harder so we have good gang members. i will give everyone rank and they have to do the task of this rank .
2. Stricter punishments - so no one would want to do bad things because the punishments would be bad also.
3. More store robberies, kidnappings, robbing, etc. So the gang would be more solid and everyone could rob and be a part of the organization.

div_line.png

Regards: DEVIL BLAb

3. Time zone : GMT

Additional information

🔵 Marabunta Grande - War
div_line.png

Marabunta Future Plans
div_line.png

• Become a terrorist org

div_line.png

Marabunta Ranking System

div_line.png

15 | AK47
14 | AGENT 47
13 | GOD-FATHER
12 | WARLORD
11 | EVENT-HEAD
10 | GRAFITI LEADER
9 | KINGPIN
8 | EVENT-CAPTAIN
7 | TURFER
6 | SPRAY-TEAM
5 | CLAPPER
4 | ENFORCER
3 | GANGSTER
2 | RUNNER
1 | RACER
div_line.png

div_line.png

Regards: DEVIL BLAZE
best BRO ❤️

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
ormation
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information

Reason 1. I have been a member of alot of organisation but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organisation i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organisation on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

advice 1. I think as a gang leader i mean a gang in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as a gang leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP M
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG blood
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young M
1- Freeze

Jack Dinero

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

julian
(GMT+2)
7h on weekdays and 9 to 11 on weekends
boogieman#6999
ryan unfazed
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

i want to be leader of this organization becuse in the past times i been in gang the leaders have almost failed all the time so i want to make and end to that. i have been in every ilegal organization and hc in all and under deputy in families and ballas.

i want to make 100 prosent turfs with a great turf team and and organisised team that can handle turfs and one that can do grafiti.

and last and not least
i have 4 good friends that i know they wil help me make this the best gang as two off the has been deputyies in another gang.

my advices to make marabunta grande an good rp gang is becuse i have people that wil train people to know the rules at the top so nothing wil happen and all hc will whatch very close on all.

thank you so much for reading this and have an awsome day
SOLID REGARDS RYAN UNFAZED

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ishaan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 4+ hours
5. Your Discord: itachi_frost
6. Your Nickname: Itachi Frost
7. Your ID: 100853

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

1. I have been on this project for a long time and never ever seen Marabunta active as other gangs, So i am looking forward to make this gang as active as possible. My vision is to make Marabunta Grande the most respected and active gang in the city, Moreover i will use my knowledge and experience to make this happen.
  2. I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations, I was under Deputy twice in Vagos, Once in Bloods and Once in Families and In SAHP i was Deputy Chief of HR and Chief of Detective for 1 term. I know how legal organizations work in terms of gang raids and etc... I am looking forward to utilize my knowledge which gained from these organizations and make Marabunta Grande one of the respected and best gang in the city.
  3. As a leader of gang i want to have a clear vision of doing regular store robberies, FZ raids, hostage situations. And perhaps 100% turf. I will strive to make Marabunta and myself to be worthy of it and try my hardest to do so with my mates.

1. I will bring onto a Good and Clean ranking system as of in Gangs there is not yet. People are getting goods ranks in gang through their friends instead of the giving someone who is worthy of it, this makes the gang of favouratism and less effective.
  2. I would like to implement Bonus system in which i will be issuing bonuses after every successful store robber or hostage situation, So that the members get encouraged to do more activities in gangs and participate more, this will make the gang more active and effective.
  3. I will make sure there is no toxicity among members and everyone stay as a family and everyone get equally respected.
Thankyou considering my Application
Ex SAHP- Chief of Detective
Ex SAHP- Deputy Chief of HR
Ex LSPD- Commander

Ex Vagos- Under Deputy 2x
Ex Bloods- Righ Arm (U.D)

Ex Families- Under Deputy

BIlal YAMA

¨
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rabih alshami
2. Your age: just turned 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day:5/7 hour
5. Your Discord. bilalyama(Bilal Yama#8384)
6. Your Nickname: Bilal Yama
7. Your ID: 11102
Additional information

a) Passion and Interest: I have a genuine passion for role-playing and creating engaging storylines within the gang. Being a leader in this specific organization allows me to contribute my skills and enthusiasm to help shape the Gang narrative and enhance the overall role-playing experience for its members.

b) Organizational Skills: As a leader, I possess strong organizational skills that can be valuable in managing and coordinating various aspects of the gang. From planning events, managing member activities, and ensuring smooth communication, my ability to keep things well-structured and efficient would contribute to the family's success.

c) Conflict Resolution: I have experience in conflict resolution and fostering a positive atmosphere within communities. In a role-playing environment, conflicts may arise, and as a leader, I aim to address them promptly and fairly. By promoting open communication and mediating disputes, I can help maintain a harmonious environment within the gang.

Advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

a) Encourage Character Development: Role-playing is all about creating and developing unique characters. Encourage members to delve deep into their character's backstory, personality, and motivations. Emphasize the importance of consistent and immersive role-playing, which can be achieved through well-defined character arcs and interactions with other members.

b) Create Engaging Storylines: Develop captivating storylines that involve multiple characters within the family. Engage members in collaborative storytelling, where their actions and decisions shape the overall narrative. Regularly introduce plot twists, conflicts, and challenges to keep the role-play dynamic and exciting for everyone involved.

c) Promote Active Participation: Encourage members to actively participate in role-play activities and events. Create opportunities for members to interact and engage with each other regularly. Organize both casual and structured role-playing sessions, allowing members to showcase their creativity and contribute to the family's development. Reward active participants to foster a sense of achievement and recognition within the org

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards: Bilal Yama :)

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews
At 02-08-2023 10:00 (Server Time)
. Joy Boyy - otaspace - 22202
. Vebhav Maravillas -
stoneheartkid - 72466

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: stoneheartkid
6. Your Nickname: Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID: 72466
Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta Gang

a) Experience and Expertise: I have been an active member of this Grand RP server and playing on it from huge amount of time, so in that context i have good experience in both Gangs and Legal orgs in the server. I have been High command in much gangs like Bloods , Under deputy in Families for 2 terms , under deputy in Vagos and 12th rank in Marabunta as well and some more time in different gangs. In Legal orgs i have been Chief of Detectives from 4 terms and i have been in some other orgs too , bcs I have CID experience , i know how LEOs will collect evidences against us and use them to raid us and make files on us , that i will try to prevent as much as i can. I have successfully participated in various gang-related activities, showcasing my commitment and understanding of the gang's principles. My experience within the gang has given me a deep understanding of its dynamics, strengths, and areas for improvement. As the leader, I can utilize this knowledge to make informed decisions and guide the Marabunta towards growth and success.

b) Leadership and Organizational Skills: I think I possess strong leadership and organizational skills that are crucial for effectively managing a gang. I have experience of leading many gang events and doing negotiations too , i know most of the Server rules and ghetto rules and i think i can help BUNTA to have a successful and good term this time. By implementing efficient systems and clear communication channels, I will ensure that the gang operates smoothly and efficiently. As a leader i will pay attention towards teaching more than punishing in all cases except that are too much against the server and gang rules. If someone does wrong rp , i will help them to correct and will teach them again how to do that thing perfectly , in short i will give newbies a second chance to improve themselves and not firing them for small mistakes which demotivate them.
Nowadays all gangs have lost their image , people think if they will go in gangs they will get bored and there will be nothing to do so i will make sure i keep the gang active and no one gets demotivated by getting kicked for small mistakes.

c) Vision and Strategic Planning: As the leader of the Gang, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the gang's future. My goal will be to do 100% turf , regular Gun store Robbery and 24/7 store robbery , doing regular FZ raids , hostage situations and highway robberies . By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the Marabunta Gang's reputation and influence within the whole EN2 city.

Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:

1. Fair Rank System: In Gangs nowadays people are ruining the gangs by applying friendships there , they are giving high ranks and even deputies to people with like no experience who doesn't even know how much ppl we need to pull over , this thing is ruining the gang experience for new people . I will make sure i give high ranks to only deserving people and not to anyone.

2. Bonus System: There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP. This will motivate people to do more activities.

3. Newbie experience: When we rob someone in ghetto or highway ,i will let newbies rob so they get experience how to do that and let them earn too . I have been in gang much time but for some of my time when i was new in gang , high commands didn't let me rob and they say only we will rob u just point gun , which make feel bad and make me feel to leave gang. I will ensure it doesn't happen during my term.

4.Choosing a Deputy: I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , they will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend. As deputy is an important factor of a gang who leads everything in absence of leader , that's why ill do this.

5.No toxicity: There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my vision further in an interview,
Yours faithfully,
Vebhav Maravillas.

Ex Ballas HighCommand / Ex Families Highcommand / Ex Vagos Highcommand / Ex Bloods Highcommand

Last edited:

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Your name IRL: Robin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: robindior
6. Your Nickname: Robin Dior
7. Your ID: 57804

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

I want to become the leader of this gang because I have some feelings with this gang and also was deputy once, I tried very hard that to make gang most active in ghetto but failed to make it possible. But now I want to become the leader of this gang to rule over ghetto in which I failed last time.

As a gang member I have saw most of the new people join the gang but don't know the rules properly and just doing rulebreak all over the city and in RP situations also, which causes punishment to them as well as to the gang, but in my term I wont let that happen. In my term only experienced person will get rank and also lead the new ones who have recently joined the gang.

Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organisation it is no different.

Providing all players with the correct information in the server
Creating a fun and event packed gang
I will fire/demote/warning/strike anyone who is to break a rule and the extremity while depending on what they have done.
Will hit Ammo runs and encashment too which every organization ignores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom