Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and currently I am holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Bunta.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Bunta always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Bunta. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Bunta gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD and Families Leadership Interview

Current - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

kursad yaldiz

Player
Player
1. Kürşat
2. 19
3. GMT+ 3
4. 8 hours a day on weekday, 16 on weekends
5. KOZMOZ#6435
6. Eviil Hurmaci
7. 80246
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
I want to be the leader of the MARABUNTA gang because I want to show you how to be a good leader.
The activity status of Marabunta gang owners is very low, if I become the leader of Marabunta, I will add more online players and try to gain strength in illegal activities in the ghetto.
racism in the gang will end
I will create a family atmosphere in the gang
I will try to be the strongest gang on the server and most importantly problems arising from the low age of gang leaders will end

2.2)I have served in many gangs and I know gang culture very well.

2.3) I am also applying to become the leader of a criminal organization as I feel that legal organizations have made things very easy lately. I want there to be some kind of competition between legal entities and Illegal Organizations. And I feel the RP level can be greatly increased to accommodate such Competition and you will notice it greatly if I become the Marabunta Leader.

3.1)
Store Robbery, Kidnapping, Out of Town Robbery, Hostage Situations, NG Raids, etc. I think that doing many illegal activities will increase the rp quality and game pleasure even more.

3.2) Things I will focus on as a leader - I'll have teams do different things like Turfs and Sprays to make sure everyone who contributes to the gang feels their work is paying off. Store Robbery etc. I will give bonuses on occasions to encourage my gang members to embrace and become enthusiastic about gang culture

3.3)I will establish a diplomacy between Gangs to see if I can help increase RP level and I think it will improve rp quality by getting along with some gangs and starting big wars with other gangs.

3.4) As a gang leader, I will find bad cops behind many cops in the city and cooperate with them

3.5)Finally, I will find gang members who adopt the rules and I will give huge penalties to gang members who do not follow the rules because the last thing I want is for my gang to disband and consist of bad players

MY Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP M
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG Marabunta
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young M
1- Freeze

MY Strike system:-
Strike 1 :- Verbal just
Strike 2 :- Demotion
Strike 3:- Kick/blacklist from organisation

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Eviİl Hurmaci

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Namah

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours

5. Your Discord Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname Namah richh

7. Your ID: 55109

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...MARABUNTA

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

as i was also hc in legal org and illegal so i can handle the org easily

2:I will try to make MARABUNTA Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.and will make sure ballas will be the very active gang

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. MARABUNTA will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can. and make sure that we won

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for MARABUNTA
)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. Leader of marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of Familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in familes as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I am currently familes under deputy I’ve been under deputy in ballas, 2x familes under deputy and Vagos under deputy

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted
Thanks for reading my application
Current familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2.2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to be the leader of marabunta again cause I have learnt from my mistakes I think I should get an other chance cause after that i have been 5x deputy in other gang and help them to survive and complete there weekly task's in a few days so I think it's enough experience to get the gang leadership again.

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Screenshot_87.png

Regards,
Punar Badmash

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours nd more on weekends
5. Your Discord: Vaaansh
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID : 15737

Addition Information:

1. Leader of THE MARABUNTA GRANDE

a) Experience and Expertise: I have been an active member of this Grand RP server and playing on it from huge amount of time, so in that context i have good experience in both Gangs and Legal orgs in the server. I have been High command in much gangs like Bloods , Under deputy in Families for 2 terms , under deputy in Vagos and 12th rank in Marabunta as well and some more time in different gangs. In Legal orgs i have been Chief of Detectives from 4 terms and i have been in some other orgs too , bcs I have CID experience , i know how LEOs will collect evidences against us and use them to raid us and make files on us , that i will try to prevent as much as i can. I have successfully participated in various gang-related activities, showcasing my commitment and understanding of the gang's principles. My experience within the gang has given me a deep understanding of its dynamics, strengths, and areas for improvement. As the leader, I can utilize this knowledge to make informed decisions and guide the Marabunta towards growth and success.

b) Leadership and Organizational Skills: I think I possess strong leadership and organizational skills that are crucial for effectively managing a gang. I have experience of leading many gang events and doing negotiations too , i know most of the Server rules and ghetto rules and i think i can help BUNTA to have a successful and good term this time. By implementing efficient systems and clear communication channels, I will ensure that the gang operates smoothly and efficiently. As a leader i will pay attention towards teaching more than punishing in all cases except that are too much against the server and gang rules. If someone does wrong rp , i will help them to correct and will teach them again how to do that thing perfectly , in short i will give newbies a second chance to improve themselves and not firing them for small mistakes which demotivate them.
Nowadays all gangs have lost their image , people think if they will go in gangs they will get bored and there will be nothing to do so i will make sure i keep the gang active and no one gets demotivated by getting kicked for small mistakes.

c) Vision and Strategic Planning: As the leader of the Gang, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the gang's future. My goal will be to do 100% turf , regular Gun store Robbery and 24/7 store robbery , doing regular FZ raids , hostage situations and highway robberies . By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the Marabunta Gang's reputation and influence within the whole EN2 city.

Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:

1. Fair Rank System: In Gangs nowadays people are ruining the gangs by applying friendships there , they are giving high ranks and even deputies to people with like no experience who doesn't even know how much ppl we need to pull over , this thing is ruining the gang experience for new people . I will make sure i give high ranks to only deserving people and not to anyone.

2. Bonus System: There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP. This will motivate people to do more activities.

3. Newbie experience: When we rob someone in ghetto or highway ,i will let newbies rob so they get experience how to do that and let them earn too . I have been in gang much time but for some of my time when i was new in gang , high commands didn't let me rob and they say only we will rob u just point gun , which make feel bad and make me feel to leave gang. I will ensure it doesn't happen during my term.

4.Choosing a Deputy: I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , they will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend. As deputy is an important factor of a gang who leads everything in absence of leader , that's why ill do this.

5.No toxicity: There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my vision further in an interview,
Yours faithfully,
Vansh Exactt.

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

Reason 1: Throughout my experience in numerous orgs , I have come to realize that the role of being a leader of a specific org makes you feel that u re a father of your sons which means u re the one who needs to take care of your gang members as ur life

Reason 2: Embracing the leadership position offers a remarkable avenue for personal growth and the enhancement of valuable skills. As an individual, I am driven by a profound desire to acquire a diverse range of abilities that will enable me to tackle the challenges our world faces head-on. By continuously improving my skills

Reason 3: moreover , I am committed to give every member of our organization with the opportunity to live their desired lives and to keep fighting to achieve their own dreams . By living a supportive life and to make their journey towards achieving their dreams more accessible and fulfilling.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Advice 1: Keep the Fun Alive As a gang leader or member, it's important to make sure that every gang member have the right to have fun and to try a new experience and to give them freedom to do whatever they want within the limits range

Advice 2: Foster Supportive Learning Creating a supportive learning environment is crucial for gang leaders and members alike. Rather than focusing solely on rank, promote a culture where everyone learns from each other and supports one another. Give lower-ranking members opportunities to participate in events, allowing them to grow and learn from their experiences. Remember, we all learn from our failures, so let's embrace them and keep growing together.

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP M
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG Marabunta
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young M
1- Freeze

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ken
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+8
4. Average online per day - 6-8HRS
5. Your Discord - Raiz#4633
6. Your Nickname - Raiz Smacks
7. Your ID - 104224

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

i want to be the leader of Marabunta because i think i am capable to be the leader of this gang , as i was HC of most of the gangs and i have gained many experience how gang works and many more things about gangs and illegal stuff , i want to the leadership of the gang as i want to make this gang the most deadly gang in the city as every single guy should be scared by Marabunta gang and its gang members and i want to increase the crime rate in city by doing Fz Raid , Store Robberys , hostage situation and many more illegal activities without breaking any kind of city rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will increase the RorePlay by doing more and more gangs and illegal activities such as situations like Hostage situation , store robberys , Fz raids and many more without breaking any kind of rules that effects the RolePlay of other players , gives respect to all my gangs members and gives bonuses after every situation and gives promotion who deserves and i want people will be scared by marabunta gang bcz of their crime rate in the city so more and more people will come to join our gang if the gang will be active and do more and more activities the RP will increase automatically.

My goals for Marabunta gang

- Best turf team and 100% turf in the gang History
- do more and more illegal activities and increase crime rate in the city
- most graffiti points and most graffiti profit
- gives bonus after every situation and promotions who deserves.
- Respect every single gang member

--Give me a chance to prove myself to be a gang leader and ill make it sure there will be no rulebreaks and all newbies will gain experience as a gang and leos will have fun!

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews
At 29-06-2023 13:00 (Server Time)
. Joy Boyy - otaspace - 22202
. Vansh Exactt -Vaaansh -
. Cam Cho - Cam Choo#2396 - 92216

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Namah

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Namah

2: Your Age: 18

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours

5. Your Discord Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname Namah Pluxury

7. Your ID: 55109

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...MARABUNTA

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

as i was also hc in legal org and illegal so i can handle the org easily

2:I will try to make MARABUNTA Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.and will make sure ballas will be the very active gang

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. MARABUNTA will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can. and make sure that we won

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for MARABUNTA
)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta Gang💙

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

Being strict is one of the keys to having good Roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Akatsuki.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo
Cam Choo
1. Leader of marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of marabunta street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in marabunta as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I am currently familes under deputy I’ve been under deputy in ballas, 2x familes under deputy and Vagos under deputy. I love the colour blue

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted. I want to make marabunta not toxic because I’ve been gangs where some are very toxic and I don’t want a toxic gang we have to work together to make the best gang we possibly can.

Current familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS, Ex fib supervisor of department, 2x marabunta under deputy

I will have a strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/blacklisted

Ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12.Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
Marabunta on top 💙
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: stoneheartkid
6. Your Nickname: Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID: 72466
Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta Gang

a) Experience and Expertise: I have been an active member of this Grand RP server and playing on it from huge amount of time, so in that context i have good experience in both Gangs and Legal orgs in the server. I have been High command in much gangs like Bloods , Under deputy in Families for 2 terms , under deputy in Vagos and 12th rank in Marabunta as well and some more time in different gangs. In Legal orgs i have been Chief of Detectives from 4 terms and i have been in some other orgs too , bcs I have CID experience , i know how LEOs will collect evidences against us and use them to raid us and make files on us , that i will try to prevent as much as i can. I have successfully participated in various gang-related activities, showcasing my commitment and understanding of the gang's principles. My experience within the gang has given me a deep understanding of its dynamics, strengths, and areas for improvement. As the leader, I can utilize this knowledge to make informed decisions and guide the Marabunta towards growth and success.

b) Leadership and Organizational Skills: I think I possess strong leadership and organizational skills that are crucial for effectively managing a gang. I have experience of leading many gang events and doing negotiations too , i know most of the Server rules and ghetto rules and i think i can help BUNTA to have a successful and good term this time. By implementing efficient systems and clear communication channels, I will ensure that the gang operates smoothly and efficiently. As a leader i will pay attention towards teaching more than punishing in all cases except that are too much against the server and gang rules. If someone does wrong rp , i will help them to correct and will teach them again how to do that thing perfectly , in short i will give newbies a second chance to improve themselves and not firing them for small mistakes which demotivate them.
Nowadays all gangs have lost their image , people think if they will go in gangs they will get bored and there will be nothing to do so i will make sure i keep the gang active and no one gets demotivated by getting kicked for small mistakes.

c) Vision and Strategic Planning: As the leader of the Gang, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the gang's future. My goal will be to do 100% turf , regular Gun store Robbery and 24/7 store robbery , doing regular FZ raids , hostage situations and highway robberies . By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the Marabunta Gang's reputation and influence within the whole EN2 city.

Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:

1. Fair Rank System: In Gangs nowadays people are ruining the gangs by applying friendships there , they are giving high ranks and even deputies to people with like no experience who doesn't even know how much ppl we need to pull over , this thing is ruining the gang experience for new people . I will make sure i give high ranks to only deserving people and not to anyone.

2. Bonus System: There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP. This will motivate people to do more activities.

3. Newbie experience: When we rob someone in ghetto or highway ,i will let newbies rob so they get experience how to do that and let them earn too . I have been in gang much time but for some of my time when i was new in gang , high commands didn't let me rob and they say only we will rob u just point gun , which make feel bad and make me feel to leave gang. I will ensure it doesn't happen during my term.

4.Choosing a Deputy: I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , they will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend. As deputy is an important factor of a gang who leads everything in absence of leader , that's why ill do this.

5.No toxicity: There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my vision further in an interview,
Yours faithfully,
Vebhav Maravillas.

Ex Ballas HighCommand / Ex Families Highcommand / Ex Vagos Highcommand / Ex Bloods Highcommand

Last edited:

saurabh

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

Being strict is one of the keys to having good Roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Best Regards,
Levi Akatsuki.
+

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (CET +01:00)
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Your Discord: balkan2wavy
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Ace
7. Your ID: 96931
Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

1. Throughout my time on the crime role play side of the server, I have amassed a wealth of experience, serving as deputy on three separate occasions in gangs such as Vagos, Ballas, and Marabunta. These roles have allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the intricacies of gang dynamics, management, and the challenges that come with leadership. My journey from being a member to holding high-ranking positions has provided me with invaluable insights into what makes a gang successful.

Having been part of Marabunta before as a deputy, I have witnessed its strengths and weaknesses firsthand. With my past experiences and learnings, I genuinely believe I am ready to take on the next challenge of becoming the leader of this esteemed organization. My communication skills and ability to handle people with tact and empathy have proven instrumental in resolving conflicts, fostering unity, and driving productivity among members. I am confident that I can utilize these skills to make Marabunta one of the most feared and respected gangs in the entire city.

2. One of the issues I've observed during my time in various gangs is the lack of sustained activity and engagement once someone assumes leadership. Recognizing this concern, I have formulated a comprehensive plan to address it head-on. I propose implementing a structured system of rewards and incentives to motivate and encourage members to actively participate and contribute to the gang's growth.

My plan involves offering bonuses to members who recruit new individuals into the organization. For instance, any member who successfully brings ten new recruits will be rewarded with a generous sum of 100k. This not only incentivizes active recruitment but also creates a sense of camaraderie and shared responsibility among members. Additionally, I plan to establish recognition programs for outstanding achievements and contributions, further encouraging loyalty and dedication within the gang.

3. Beyond addressing immediate issues, my vision for Marabunta goes beyond merely being an influential gang. I want to foster a sense of pride and belonging among our members that extends to the entire city. Some may view our HQ on the outskirts as a disadvantage, but I see it as a unique advantage. By strategically positioning ourselves away from the ghetto center, we gain an advantage in monitoring our territory, allowing us to respond swiftly to potential threats and ensuring our safety.

Furthermore, I envision organizing regular community events and activities that not only involve our gang members but also engage with other factions and civilians. Building positive relationships within the broader community will enhance our reputation and influence in the city. By showcasing our unity, strength, and dedication to the common good, we can foster a positive perception of Marabunta among both allies and rivals.

In conclusion, my journey from a regular gang member to holding deputy positions in various gangs has shaped me into a capable and determined individual. With my communication skills, understanding of gang dynamics, and a comprehensive plan to incentivize activity and engagement, I firmly believe that I am well-prepared to lead Marabunta Grande to new heights of success. I am committed to making a lasting impact and transforming Marabunta into the most active and respected gang in the city, uniting its members and fostering a sense of pride that extends throughout the entire community. Together, we will rise above challenges and solidify our position as a formidable force in the city's underworld.

Orientation Workshop: New members will attend an orientation workshop where they will be introduced to the gang's history, values, and overall role-play culture. They will learn about server rules and guidelines, emphasizing the importance of respectful behavior and in-character (IC) communication.Role-Play

Tutorials: We will provide in-depth tutorials on role-playing as gangsters, including character development, setting, and improvisation. These tutorials will equip members with the skills and knowledge to fully immerse themselves in their roles during gang activities and events.Mentorship Program: Each new member will be paired with an experienced mentor who will guide them through their initial days in the gang. Mentors will offer support, answer questions, and help new members adapt to the role-play environment.
Promoting Immersive Role-Play:

We believe in maintaining the authenticity of our role-play experiences, and to achieve this, we will:

IC Communication Emphasis: We encourage all members to engage in in-character (IC) interactions during role-play situations. Out-of-character (OOC) interactions should be limited to designated OOC channels.IC Events and Scenarios: Regularly scheduled IC events and scenarios will encourage members to stay immersed in their roles. These events will be designed collaboratively, allowing members to contribute their ideas and creativity.

Fostering Collaboration and Creativity:
Collaboration is key to a vibrant role-play community, and we will foster it by:
Idea Sharing Sessions: We will conduct regular idea-sharing sessions where members can propose and discuss role-play scenarios, events, and storylines. This inclusive approach ensures everyone's input is valued. Involvement in Planning: Members will be actively involved in planning and executing gang activities. This level of participation will give them a sense of ownership and pride in the gang's development.

Last edited:

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information about me :
1. Your name IRL : nathan
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 8 two 9 hours a day
5. Your Discord : jamesmackellar92180
6. Your Nickname : jamesmackellar
7. Your ID : 92180

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2.The most important reason I'd like to lead Marabunta is to try to introduce something new . At this time, I've been in every gang and almost every legal organization. Apart from life invader I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs are warned/disbanded . enforcement and gangs works and fails, and how gangs engage with one another in events and around the city. I've got a couple ideas for events and roleplaying scenarios. So I think the first thing I'd like to address is RP within Marabunta, namely between the gang and other gangs I want two be able two make bigger scenarios working with other gang .

I'd like to operate the gang with as little toxicity as possible, creating an environment where people support each other and help them improve their self , similar to how the city was since I first joined. It was new and exciting, and everyone was having a great time .

However, with the enormous number of individuals pouring into the city, gangs appear to have thrown the ghetto regulations, general rules, and even plain common sense out the window. As a result, I'd like to make certain that all of the gangsters are aware of the rules (what we can and cannot do). There will be a few general questions to which everyone must at least know the answers in order to participate.

Finally, I want to become Marabunta's leader in order to make the rp seem more delightful for everyone. Many of my freinds who were investing a lot of time in the city who enjoyed gangs and events got tired of the same toxic people As a result I would like to try to make it a little more interesting for everyone. I want to attract people back, welcome newcomers, and simply make the ghetto as fantastic as it was when I first joined. I'd RP fights and possibly even severe hostage discussions every time I flew into the city.

3.I'd like to focus on roleplaying with the organization in two areas. The first is gang interactions in the ghetto, and graffiti and the second involves turffers.

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted

I will have a strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/blacklisted

Ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12.Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Og marubunta
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

Current ballers event leader ,ex families , Ex Vagos ,ex bloods , ex murabunta ,Ex NG captian , Ex LSPD DHOD of TEU, ex fib secrect agent
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Tokyo EverHart

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
4. Average online per day: 11-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: .mrxgamermax
6. Your Nickname: Tokyo EverHart
7. Your ID: 102878
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
Ans - 1. Starting out as a modest Law Enforcement Officer (LEO), I have travelled through many factions before entering the tough Vagos gang realm. From there, I rose through the ranks to become the Bloods' trusted Underdeputy boss before continuing my career as the Families' Underdeputy boss. I have developed my leadership abilities and strategic thinking through these many responsibilities, which have given me tremendous insights into how various factions operate.
2. I see the Marabunta Hive as being united, strong, and expanding. I think it's important to build a courteous, cooperative environment where everyone has a voice and contributes significantly to the success of the hive. We will overcome all obstacles as a team and establish ourselves as a major player in the RP world.
3. I place a high priority on open communication and decision-making as a leader. I want to set an example for my team by being committed, innovative, and supportive at all times. The success of our hive will be powered by cooperation, mutual trust, and a common dedication to upholding the principles that characterise the Marabunta faction.

My experiences:

Ex - Command Sgt Major (NG)

Ex - Marabunta Under Deputy

Ex - Vagos Under Deputy

Ex - Families Deputy

Ex - DHOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

My target as Marabunta Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

saurabh

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Best Regards,
Levi Akatsuki.
+
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
4. Average online per day: 11-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: .mrxgamermax
6. Your Nickname: Tokyo EverHart
7. Your ID: 102878
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
Ans - 1. Starting out as a modest Law Enforcement Officer (LEO), I have travelled through many factions before entering the tough Vagos gang realm. From there, I rose through the ranks to become the Bloods' trusted Underdeputy boss before continuing my career as the Families' Underdeputy boss. I have developed my leadership abilities and strategic thinking through these many responsibilities, which have given me tremendous insights into how various factions operate.
2. I see the Marabunta Hive as being united, strong, and expanding. I think it's important to build a courteous, cooperative environment where everyone has a voice and contributes significantly to the success of the hive. We will overcome all obstacles as a team and establish ourselves as a major player in the RP world.
3. I place a high priority on open communication and decision-making as a leader. I want to set an example for my team by being committed, innovative, and supportive at all times. The success of our hive will be powered by cooperation, mutual trust, and a common dedication to upholding the principles that characterise the Marabunta faction.

My experiences:

Ex - Command Sgt Major (NG)

Ex - Marabunta Under Deputy

Ex - Vagos Under Deputy

Ex - Families Deputy

Ex - DHOD of IA (LSPD)

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

My target as Marabunta Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom