Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kim
2. Your age: 45
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 9+ hours
5. Your Discord: Babyblumama#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu Blu
7. Your ID: 93
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to make Marabunta a feared Gang and create havoc and mayhem in the Ghetto on the motorways and in Sandy, the new toll booths on the motor ways are screaming for gangs to take over and show that we are not weak and we have the strength to dominate the city. I want to do hostage situations with the proper rp that has been missing. I have the support and the relations in the city to make Marabunta the most active in turfs and get the 100% that everyone dreams of having. Plus the clothing is blue, the gang is blue, it is all blue it is who I am!!!:D

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Taking the hostages we need to ensure the gang knows to lock the car doors, remove all access for the Leos PDA and radios.
Using rope and head bags which we have at our disposal. So should our hostage get out of hand we use these items and we silence them with doing the /me command puts tape over the hostage mouth.
We have the USB for prison breaks, with the rp between corrupt cops and gangs we could do more frequent prion breaks

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Thanks For reading

2EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aditya
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT + 5: 30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname: Aditya Federall
7. Your ID: 67761
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

• I have been playing this game since months , with experience in both legal orgs and gangs. I have been underdeputy in almost all gangs and have spent time under several succesful leaders and learned about rp from their success. I have been in high positions in legal organizations so I know how rp needs to be performed from both the sides.
  • As being underdeputy I have seen many FZ , Store robberies and hostage situations etc and have led them , giving me a good amount of experience about events and how to deal with situations in these events.
  • After spending months in RP I have many bonds and friends that will be willing to join me and make Marabunta Grande the ruler of the Ghetto and the nightmare of all Legal Orgs .

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join marabunta grande instead of other gangs .
  3. Third and one of the most important thing is maintaining discipline in the organizations and make sure that there is no internal fights and everyone is friendly and treats each other as family
My target as Marabunta Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
  • to build a place that we can call home

Zaid Yama

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL : zaid​

2. Your age : 16​

3. Time zone : GMT +01:00​

4. Average online per day : 8-10​

5. Your Discord : 𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓭#7757​

6. Your Nickname : Zaid Bolo​

7. Your ID : 2394​

Additional information​

1. leader of Marabunta​

2. i was in gangs since i came to the city i love the criminal activities and will do everything to make my gang to the top , i am responsible person who keep not breaking rules and also will teach my organization members not to and keep for fun and enjoyable life in the city , as i said im here to lead my gang to the top by targets we will put to us and will achieve them !​

i will make strict strike system for inactivity \ any inappropriate behavior will be punished by strikes till he be kicked.​

Marabunta this gang has been at the top most of the time and proven their strength in the city and im here to keep it that way !​

Marabunta always has been dominant gang in the city and im here to keep it that way and the ghetto will be painted in red !​

3. my advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs which means make the state orgs to move , to work , to look for our activities and try to stop us (ofc they wont 😉 ) , every member in the org will know how to do proper RP and will be tested about it at the recruitment , and also receive a rank by he's knowledge , if some of them will do mistakes or break rules they will be punished in the org too and also will be teach what they have done wrong and what to do to avoid from those mistakes.​

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at server time on 18:00 on 5 may

Aditya Federall- 67761 - AVJ154#6424
Rex Barzani -939- ReX ∞#0001
Blu Blu- 93 - Babyblumama#8285

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Last edited:

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cameron
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Jess Brown|92216
6. Your Nickname: Cam
7. Your ID: 92216
Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande
I want to be leader of familes because I think I can manage the gang because I was in familes not long ago I helped familes a lot with events and etc
I have good experience in legal and illegal organisations and know how to manage the the gangs because I’ve been in every gang I was HC In every gang.
I will be hiring turfers and etc I’ll be hiring some people to do graffiti but other people can do graffti to so everyone has some thing to do then everyone isn’t bored. I got a lot experince in gangs and legal orgs.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Doing daily store robbery’s and hostage situations. I’ll do training to help them improve they skills especially events. I’ll make some rules like not to be rude to anyone and many more. I will give out bonuses to them who come to events and etc. My goals as a leader are 100% graffti 100% turfs. Ill Make sure everyone who wants to join goes through a interview and ask them some simple questions.
Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Og familes
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
My goals as bloods leader
100% graffti
100% turfs
50% FZ raids
30% store robbery’s
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG, Ex ballas, Ex familes, Ex bunta, Ex Vagos

Select for moderation Edit

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

1.i want to be the leader of Marabunta grande i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Marabunta also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Marabunta complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Marabunta i can handle this gang properly and i will try Marabunta will complete his term this time
3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her
Screenshot_87.png

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
1. Your name in IRL : Luke

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: city time

4. Average activity per day: 6-10 hours

5. Your discord: lqki#0001

6. Your Ingame Name: Luke Krey

7. Your ID: 98636

More information

1. Leader for Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this particular organization?

- Well... good day to all who are reading, I would like to become the leader of this GANG because I have a lot of experience in GANG RP life, in my past RP lives I was always in gangs because that part of RP is somehow the most interesting to me. a lot of action and competition, which I like and play the most. I know how to lead an organization, and that's why I want to apply to be the leader of this organization. I would like to transfer that experience I have to make this organization really good and think smarter.

- I believe that I have a lot of experience to become and be a leader. And as a leader of one of the organizations on this RP server, I would like to try to improve this RolePlay server, and I would introduce a little seriousness and loyalty into this organization, because in many organizations it is not really important, and I think I'm somehow made to be a leader, because I always have patience with the members and whatever problems there are, I can always solve them only with good communication and without any quarrels or misunderstandings. In many other organizations, I would be a deputy, and whenever there was no leader he would always lead our team perfectly, i.e. members to events, to the ghetto, to hostages, FZ, shop robbery, gun store, submarine, secret shop and naval battle. I would bring with me the team I have been with since the beginning of playing on this server, who are very good players and people in general who have very good communication with members, and they would be of great help to the organization.

-Before coming to this server, I also played on other "Roleplay" servers like En1 En3 and different Grand rp Sevwrs started playing On en2 server so I decided to give this server a chance, which I really liked. leader, the events would be mandatory, because the players improve their playing skills through the events themselves, and he would take them to the events so that they don't think that being in gangs is just going to the ghetto to shoot and cry, which is not true, other RP activities are also important servers that provide that special RP feeling... I would also like to make alliances with other gangs and to be friendly with a gang and not just fight and argue. I would always make sure that all members within the organization agree, and that disagreements completely removed. And also according to my knowledge about the server and all the rules of the server (which I know very well), I think that he would lead this organization very well as a leader.

3. Your tips for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Well, I would improve it by setting the OOC age limit to at least 15+ (if a player is not 15+, but knows the rules very well, he could make an exception), because how can I say there are a lot of "kids" who don't follow the rules of the server and they don't stick to them or take this server seriously, and with those other players they destroy the whole RolePlay feeling.

-Before entering the organization, I would require that the player is at least 7+ years old in the city, and that the higher ranks or I examine the player about the Server Rules and the Ghetto Rules, because I want everyone who enters this organization to know all the rules, so that there are no violations rules that would give the organization a bad impression.

- Respecting higher ranks is mandatory and insulting higher ranks or any member of the organization will be severely punished.

- I also have a whole turf team that I take with me to the organization, in which there are outstanding players and who will lead this organization to that

to be the strongest of all, which is one of our goals, of course

- I will have a graffiti team, which will make sure that the name of our gang is graffitied all over the ghetto

- I will also have a special team for recruitment, i.e. examination of new members, there will be people I trust and who I know are capable of that

- Members of the organization will get their Ranks/Ranks by virtue of their dedication to the organization, and they will get them by going to events, hostages, when we go to the ghetto, and of course activities, etc...

- I would never kick out members or reduce their ranks if they are inactive or if they don't come to events, but I would only ask them to tell me on the bug the reason for not coming or the reason for not being active (not mandatory, but I would like them to do it) so that I would know why cannot appear

- Me and my deputies would hold meetings every week, to see where we stand and if everything is in order among the members.

- For every well done hostage, submarine, store robbery... he would give bonuses to all the members who were at the event

Best of luck to everyone i prob going fail

Last edited:

gebro babba

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Gebroo
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone:GMT+3:30 TURKEY Time
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hoursee
5. Your Discord: gebrooo#1588
6. Your Nickname: Gebroo Collymore
7. Your ID: 36947
Additional information

Additional Information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I wanna to become leader of Marabunta the for three reasons.

- Firstly, I have been in gangs, I joined and have some experience. I was high rank in different gangs and preparing members for events (Submarine, Store Robbery, FZ, Clandestine , Battleship etc.)
- I want to be a leader in Marabunta because I want to show how a gang should really be. I will be active with my gang members in Ghetto because Ghetto is very important for GrandRp. Me and my members love to fight in Ghetto.
- I will improve roleplay in gang and i will help new players for Rob and Store events. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whatever that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

-Events- ( Hostage Situation & Store Robbery )
-Bonus- i will issue bonuses to my gang members while it is possible
-Graffiti - i'll make better capturing territory and graffities.
-Turfs - i wanna do 100%

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +02
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : AnilDixon # 7123
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information
1. Leader of... : Marabunta Grande

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Marabunta, and I think we will become very strong in Marabunta so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Marabunta together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
- I think that Marabunta and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Marabunta to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.
-I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
-Marabunta is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Marabunta the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Marabunta will always be the strongest.
- One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.
- Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

Goals:
-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ranking System gonna be:

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young

1-Freeze

Last edited:

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Akif#6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Ceryanci
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information

1. Leader Of
Marabunta

Additional Information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

✒ The first reason is that I have an environment where I can crowd the Gang. I think we can dominate events together.

✒ The second reason is that I enjoy finding new goals for myself. So Marabunta is a good option for me.

✒ The third reason is that I have a competent staff that I can trust.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

✒ I think that role-based activities should be given importance as much as the competition part. That's why I plan to do both in the right proportion.

✒ My other recommendation is to engage players. Because no one can enter the role situation unless there is interaction, I think activities that will bring plenty of interaction should be given importance.

Rank System:

14) Leader

13) Deputy

12) OG

11) Executive

10) Recruiter

9) Turfer

8) Destroyer

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Enforcer

5) Graffitist

4) Veteran

3) Staff

2) Scout

1) Suspended

Zyaad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Prashad Das
2. Your age - 18 (IRL)
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 4-7 Hours
5. Your Discord - Rohan Cryst#3880
6. Your Nickname - Rohan Badmash
7. Your ID - 45325
Additional information
1. Leader of... BLOODS

As I have been in City for a Long time and have the experience of the most Illegal And Legal experience in City most of the time I have been part of Gangs and Gang Activity
So it is very easy for me to manage the Gang

• As I have saw many Big Leaders of Unofficial Family and Leaders of Gang I have learn from there mistake what they have done in there term so I don’t wanna continue that same mistakes in my Term

• I will Make a Very Active Gang I will try to communicate more with the Leo During the Events time that will improve the rp experience of Both Gang and Leo

• I will Make Sure my Gang Attends Every Events like Clandestine , Subs , Battleship Most of the gang camp for the parachute but we will try to show our most activity we will be spread in every location

• Me and My Deputies will Plan Many Events for the Gang Members Like 24/7 Robbery , Gun store robbery , Hostage Situation , Fz Raids

• I will give my Gang Members time to time Bonus that they will also be happy to work with us and I will have my new Bonus System also

Per Event Attended - 8k
Doing Graffiti - 10k
Showing Activity in Gang - 12k
Active in gang for more than 8hrs - 21k
Special bonus for Turfers - 26k

•Before any event I will ask my members to gather at hq

• I will Make a Separate team for Turfs I will see there shooting skill and knowledge about turf rules then I will. Recruit them to turf team

• I will Make a Separate team for Graffiti I will make sure that we take every each graffiti for that they have a Special bonus

• I will promote my Members time to time that they will get a Again new Excitement to work in gang

• I will Make new Ranking system for my Gang Members

1.Leader
2.Deputy Leader
3.Under Deputy
4.Events Leader
5.Turfer Leader
6.Graffiti Leader
7.Turfers
8.Graffitist
9. Recruiter
10.Hustler
11.Clappers
12.Shooters
13.Recruit
14.Newbie
15.Suspended

Thanks for Reading my Application- Rohan Badmash

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605

6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information

1. Leader of THE Marabunta Grande !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Bunta after leaving bloods and getting experience from bloods , i used that in marabunta. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in marabunta if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
marabunta was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons marabunta had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some bloods member coming towards them . I want to give Bloods its image back and make Bloods again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make THE Marabunta Grande the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Bunta. I will try to get as much as Bunta members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in THE Marabunta Grande

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the marabunta member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Thanks For reading

2EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande
I want to be leader of familes because I think I can manage the gang because I was in familes not long ago I helped familes a lot with events and etc
I have good experience in legal and illegal organisations and know how to manage the the gangs because I’ve been in every gang I was HC In every gang.
I will be hiring turfers and etc I’ll be hiring some people to do graffiti but other people can do graffti to so everyone has some thing to do then everyone isn’t bored. I got a lot experince in gangs and legal orgs.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Doing daily store robbery’s and hostage situations. I’ll do training to help them improve they skills especially events. I’ll make some rules like not to be rude to anyone and many more. I will give out bonuses to them who come to events and etc. My goals as a leader are 100% graffti 100% turfs. Ill Make sure everyone who wants to join goes through a interview and ask them some simple questions.
Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Og familes
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
My goals as bloods leader
100% graffti
100% turfs
50% FZ raids
30% store robbery’s
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG, Ex ballas, Ex familes, Ex bunta, Ex Vagos
Please give me a chance i wont let u down

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Skye
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 8hrs +
5. Your Discord: EvilKxrn#2214
6. Your Nickname: Skye Blu
7. Your ID: 157

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

-1 I have done a lot since the start of the city been legal and illegal organizations , threw all this experience the gang life has always been more interested me in the way thing work from turfs to the sprays and event robbery of FZ. Getting to know the way that all this works.

-2 I had previously been leader of Bloods and EMS. Knowing that there are gonna be some challenges along the way. Also my skills and abilities which I work with on a day to day basis makes it easier to understand and acknowledge how a leader should show themselves to others around them by setting an example, all the above is what I am willing to work towards.

-3 I feel that it is time that Marabunta is feared just like the rest of the other gang. With everything I have been taught as a deputy more than once in many other gangs I would like to carry out that knowledge and teach others as well as fun fun!

-4 Sometime being a GANGSTER isn't about who the most toxic or best shooter, its about doing what is needed to make money and be feared. I would also love to try and get a turf team in that will be able to make 100% turfs!

My advice is the For starters when a person joins you gang you make sure that they abide by the rules and make sure that we all follow demands that they get given by not only there High Command but also there fellow gangster's.

Another one to make sure they work as a team and when it comes to a robbery they know how to treat a hostage or even the legal organizations. In saying this we will actually RP the whole thing out and not rush it all.

When it come to events, we need to make sure that what ever happens we will split the money made equally and fair! Even if people land up in prison!

Tykul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 7 hrs - 10hrs
5. Your Discord: ege#5040
6. Your Nickname: Cemre HeartLess
7. Your ID: 62991
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Marabunta Grande

I. I want to me leader of Marabunta Grande because I have so many free time to make while playing this game. I can make many fz raids, store robberies, hostage situations etc.

II. I have many experience in both legal and illegal side and I have so many HC experience. I know how to handle situations with my experience. I believe I can handle the gang.

III. Last and most important reason why I want to be leader is I want to make %100 turfs and I believe I can do it with my turf team.

I. I will make many hostage situations to teach my gang members to negotiate and let them enjoy the RP,

II. I will try to use more RP commands such as /me - /do and /try,

III. I wont let guys who destroy the RP and I will give them strike. If the continue doing the same thing they will be kicked from the gang.

Ranking System:

14- GodFather

13- Under G

12- OG Bunta

11- Warlord

10- Turfer

9- Legend

8- Staff

7- Grafiti Team

6- Punisher

5- Mafia

4- Gangsta

3- Rookie

2- Scout

1- Freeze

Thanks for reading my aplication. Best Regards.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of THE Marabunta Grande !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Bunta after leaving bloods and getting experience from bloods , i used that in marabunta. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in marabunta if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
marabunta was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons marabunta had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some bunta member coming towards them
. I want to give Mara Bunta its image back and make Bunta again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make THE Marabunta Grande the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Bunta. I will try to get as much as Bunta members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in THE Marabunta Grande

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the marabunta member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1.i want to be the leader of Marabunta grande i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Marabunta also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Marabunta complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Marabunta i can handle this gang properly and i will try Marabunta will complete his term this time
3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her
Screenshot_87.png

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom