Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

cemre nasty

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ege

2. Your age17

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 10hrs

5. Your Discord: cemrexd

6. Your Nickname: Cemre Nasty

7. Your ID: 62991

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I. I have many experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have been so many situations and I can make my decisions easly with my experience from past and I know almost every single rule of the server.

II. As I said i have experience in both legal and illegal so I can handle events such as; fz raids, hostage situations; store robberies etc.

III. Last reason is I want to make %100 turfs with my turf team and make Marabunta curators proud to select me in this term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I. Making store robberies and hostage situations as much as I can and let the new players learn the negotiations and RP,

II. While doing this situations I will use more RP commands such as /me, /do and /try,

III. Also while doing this all, if someone tries to destroy the RP I will directly fire them from the org,

Thanks for reading my application. Best Regards.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo
Cam Choo
1. Leader of marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of marabunta street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in marabunta as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make marabunta the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time.I’ve been under deputy in ballas, 2x familes under deputy and Vagos under deputy. I love the colour blue. I am currently chief of staff in lspd and if I leader I promise I won’t let u down

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted. I want to make marabunta not toxic because I’ve been gangs where some are very toxic and I don’t want a toxic gang we have to work together to make the best gang we possibly can.

Thanks for reading my application
Current LSPD chief of staff, Ex familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS, Ex fib supervisor of department, 2x marabunta under deputy

I will have a strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/blacklisted

Ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12.Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
Marabunta on top 💙
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta Gang💙

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Marabunta gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

Being strict is one of the keys to having good Roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments.

Ranking System

15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Akatsuki.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: punar0p
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Marbunta Grande

1.i want to be the leader of Marabunta grande cause i think i can control the gang a cause i have been deputy in many gang and help them to complete their weekly task in few days and lead he events easily in last term i was deputy of Marabunta and lead too many of the events so i think i can handle the gang once again smoothly.

2- I'm choosing Marabunta because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

3. Gangs are the backbone of the roleplay. if there are no gang so there will be no work for leo and it will not be fun so i will make sure my gang members will make a healthy rp between leos and Gang members.

I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. And the most important thing to make a balanced roleplay is To behave professionaly and maintain a non toxic enviroment and if anybody will do toxicity in my gang will b directly fired/deranked. I will be strictly against the toxicity.

5. My Goals for this term is-

1. 20+ Store Robberies
2. 30+ Fz's
3. 100% Sprays
4. 100% Turf

6.this will be my ranking system

1.Freeze
2.Hustler
3.Gangster
4.Fighter
5.Clapper
6.Hitman
7.Graftist
8.Druglord
9.Turfer
10.Warload
11.KingPin
12.Legend
13.OG
14.Villan

Regards, Punar Badmash

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-6hours
5. Your Discord - itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname - Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID - 104205

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I have lots of experience in illegal orgs. I had been in gangs since I joined the server. I had been appointed as High Command in various gang terms. I had also managed Bloods Gang as Deputy.

--> These days, the gangs are majorly inactive during events. Many a gangs are getting warnings and disbanded due to lack of acitivity. People are going to Clands just for screenshots. Not even doing daily FZ raids. Under my leadership, I will encourage all my members to do more gang activities like Store robberies, FZ raids, and Clandestine shops on a daily basis.

--> I had seen many gangs getting disbanded these days due to warnings. To make sure that the gang functions properly and there are no rule breaks, I will personally ensure that everyone who wishes to be recruited to the gang will be interviewed properly. I will also ensure that the people getting high ranks are familiar with rules.

--> I very much like the headquarters of Marabunta, because we get full control over a part of ghetto. Marabunta HQ is also very good when comes to gang raids.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

--> Since I believe that every member of my gang has its own importance to the gang, I will consider their suggestions of my members in various circumstances so that they all feel included in the situations and enjoy being in gang.

--> I have seen new people joining gangs every day but leaving too soon due to lack of money in gangs. I will try to give bonuses to all the people for attending various events like Clandestines, Battleship, Store robberies and many more.

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- UnderDeputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie
1- Freeze

Thank u :)

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and currently I am holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Bunta.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Bunta always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Bunta. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Bunta gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD and Families Leadership Interview

Current - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Jax AGP

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Player
Information
1. Thanasis
2. 17-18
3. UTC+02:00
4. 10 hrs
5. hallo2310
6. Jax Xoxo
7. 79
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta

--> I would like to make marabunta gang shine again, dominate in ghetto and events. Im here for a good term, with many opportunities for every person, old and new to the city. Older people will contest for high ranks and turf positions while newer people will be able to explore and learn how it is to a gangster, doing multiple events, robbing, killing and more.
--> Also, being a leader, gonna help MYSELF see gang life from an other perspective, while i only have been deputy in a gang, but never an actual leader.
--> In addition, my past experience in ilegal but legal as well side, is gonna help everyone, make playing experience better for LEOs as i can understand them at some situations where they are treated badly by gang people, but also the other way around, i can spot mistakes from their side to us, with the help of my knowledge on their job.

--> People will have to get through an interview, containing all general, ghetto and the most important event rules, to be able to join our organization.
--> Marabunta people, low and high ranks, gonna attend every possible event, to make our organization, and the server in general, stronger and more competitive.
--> We gonna make multiple "events" which interact with other organization people, such as store robberies, hostage situations and more, so that people can actually have fun playing, from both sides, with lowest possible toxicity to each other.
--> Marabunta is gonna be a fair gang to everyone. Simply, who ever is worthy being a high command, he gonna be. Who ever is attending events, gonna recieve bonuses. I will try to make this organization friendly to members, so that everyone that is a part from us, is gonna be treated fearly, and with respect.

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
d093d180d0b0d184d184d0b8d182d0b8-3-1-1.jpg

Information.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC = (17)
3. Time zone = MDT (UTC-7)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) = 17:00-4:00​
5.Average online per day = 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
7. Your Nickname = Shivansh Singla (Planning to Change it soon to Robert Fedorov)
8. Your ID = 21495
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unknown.png

1. Leader of =

latest.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)
Being Deputy/Under Deputy and HC in Marabunta/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD/SAHP in all EN servers has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and has greatly boosted my confidence to accomplish any goals. As the head of Marabunta, I am aware that many people would like to travel with me and support me along the way.

2) I want to be the leader because I want to teach the new residents of the city how to enjoy gang life and to role-play in the city. I also want to participate in many events with my gang (daily store robberies, FZ Raids, hostage situations(2 or 3 times in a week), bs, Clandestine Shop, and others).

3) In order to make LEOs always fear from us and ensure that we succeed in capturing Marabunta at number one/#1, I'll strive to have a maximum amount of people at Store robberies (almost 35), hostage situations, and FZ raids.

4) Additionally, I desire the leadership position because I have experience in the legal organization (FIB,SAHP,LSPD,NG) and am familiar with how they operate and handle situations. With this knowledge, I can control the legal organization and predict what their next move would be, which will make things much simpler for the gang. Additionally, I served as the HC of every major ORG, which gives me a minor advantage.

1)
At the end of the week, I will give bonuses to everyone based on how active they were in the gang (10k for 24/7 or Gun Store Robbery, Battle Ship, FZ raid, Hostage Situation, and 5k for all other events) And 30k bonus if we get 3 or more victories in a day!, and I will only allow active people to join in gangs so I don't get 80-100+ people online and only 10 or 20 or less attending an event.

2) Global Events
must be held at least twice a week, and every two weeks will offer a large Global Event bonus. Each Global Event must has bonuses to increase interest in participating in the Global Event.

3) Enlist my gang to do as much RP as possible, such as stealing people and forming alliances with other gangs

4)
Observing around city, I have noticed that some people tend to "mix things up" in RP situations, while others break the rules. To avoid such acts, I teach all gang members how to handle such situations differently and make a bodycam. In particular, we recommend that you continue to work on RP situations and document rule violations with bodycam when possible. Once everything is clear, you can report the incident and present the evidence you have gathered.

RANKING SYSTEM
(12) Boss:-
Leader
(11) Under Boss:- Deputy
(10) Event Leader:- Turf captian and Event leader
(9) Right Arm:- Under Deputy
(8) Turfer:- Member of turf team
(7) Big Bunta:- Master of the ghetto

(6) Graffitist:- Main team who is looking to do griffiti.
(5) Defender:- Who has a nice aim so he can help the gang in Events and Ghetto clapping.
(4) Gangster:- Who has good knowledge how do gangs work and a decent ghetto clapper.
(3) Young Bunta:- Who has attended some events and has a decent knowledge that how do gangs work.
(2) Intern:- Who has just been invited to gang and has less option.
(1) Newbie:- Who has no options also used for while we are in freeze.

Goals
Having 100% Turf
Having 100% Spray
Winning most of the events
Having most active number

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you, For giving your precious time to my application and reviewing it.

Best Regards,
Shivansh Singla

unknown.png

Last edited:

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekend 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: Harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036
Additional information
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

-I want to become the leader of this organisation cause i think i can handle a orgnisation with my experience and specially gangs cause i think i have enough knowledge of it as i was once an deputy of families i say the leader's work which i understands and done some leaders work too in that term also before that i have joined a lot of organisations which are legal and illigal too i understands what to do in the city with a leadership

-I think that no one takes gangs serious as they should also i think we should be engaged more with leo's because that are some point when RP is made for as you know that in Store Robberies/Hostage Situations/FZ raid we could be doing better by having more intrest in it and also enough member which are loyal to us and never respect the Higher up also we need people with experience and skills which deserve there ranks and should have an good ranking system people at higher rank should have more knowledge.

-I think a gang is dangerous when it is more active if a gang doesnt have enough people so they could be dead soon but a gang which is active and have more numbers they are unstopabble which will give an great fight between other gangs in ghetto and make ghetto more active i have an tectics to make a gang active and powerful which can make an good contribution in the RP

- I think if we make everything look real it will enhace are RP by that i mean the way of talking people now days doesnt talks in RP they at anytime doing mixing in gang radio or even in some negotiation people does mixing i think this is an really bad way of doing an RP

- I think by giving gang members bonus is a great way to attact them in your gang more if a leader gives bonus after a event the people of the organistion will think they are getting paid by attending a event which will make an good relation with an gang

-I think by explain newbie's what will happen in the events and what is its timing will make a good cby that onnection with them and also they will learn something new and will be aware of that by that probably they will do a rulebreak also with this knowledge after when he joins the event with any other organisation he will be even leading it. it will make new player know more about the Server and will give an Good player to our city.

Thanks For Reading
~Harry Sharma

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: DEEPESH SINDHU
4. Average online per day: 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: deepesh_jaat_
6. Your Nickname: Deepesh_JAAT
7. Your ID: 91666
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans
- Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)----

Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and currently I am holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.

2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Bunta.

3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Bunta always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Bunta. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Bunta gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

CURRENT
- VAGOS Under Deputy 💛 💛

Ex - Major General (NG) 🤍

Ex- Marabunta deputy 💙 💙

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy ❤️

Ex - Families Under Deputy 💚

Ex - HOD of SWAT (LSPD) 🖤

Ex - Chief Commander (SAHP) 🤎

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bunta as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.

(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

💙 Ranking system💙:-

15) Boss (Leader)💙
14) Underboss (Deputy)💙
13) Turf Leader (Under Deputy)💙
12) OG (Event Leader)💙
11) -_-TURFER-_-💙
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer💙
9) Punisher💙
8) Warlord💙
7) Graffiti Leader💙
6) Villain💙
5) Clapper💙
4) Graffiti Members💙
3) Shooter💙
2) Newbie💙

1) Freeze💙

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All💙
Yours Faithfully 💙
👑 DEEPESH JAAT
👑

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans
- Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)----

My experiences:

CURRENT
- VAGOS Under Deputy 💛 💛

Ex- Marabunta deputy 💙 💙

15) Boss (Leader)💙
14) Underboss (Deputy)💙
12) OG (Event Leader)💙
11) -_-TURFER-_-💙
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer💙
9) Punisher💙
8) Warlord💙
7) Graffiti Leader💙
6) Villain💙
5) Clapper💙
4) Graffiti Members💙
3) Shooter💙
2) Newbie💙

1) Freeze💙

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All💙
Yours Faithfully 💙
👑 DEEPESH JAAT
👑
latest.png

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (CET +01:00)
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Your Discord: balkan2wavy
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Ace
7. Your ID: 96931
Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

Throughout my extensive time on the crime roleplay side of the server, I have acquired a wealth of experience, rising through the ranks as a deputy in notable gangs like Vagos, Ballas, and Marabunta. These roles have granted me profound insights into gang dynamics, effective management, and the unique challenges that accompany leadership. From my humble beginnings as a regular gang member to assuming high-ranking positions, I have honed the skills and knowledge necessary to lead Marabunta to greatness.

As a former deputy of Marabunta, I have witnessed the strengths and weaknesses of the organization firsthand. Building on these experiences and learnings, I genuinely believe I am ready to embrace the next challenge of becoming the leader of this esteemed gang. My strong communication skills and adeptness in handling people with tact and empathy have played a pivotal role in resolving conflicts, fostering unity, and driving productivity among members. I am confident that by leveraging these skills, I can steer Marabunta towards becoming one of the most feared and respected gangs in the entire city.

Recognizing a recurring issue during my time in various gangs – the lack of sustained activity and engagement once someone assumes leadership – I have thoughtfully developed a comprehensive plan to address this head-on. My proposal entails implementing a structured system of rewards and incentives to motivate and encourage members to actively participate and contribute to the gang's growth.

To foster a culture of engagement, I plan to introduce bonuses for members who excel in recruiting new individuals into the organization. For instance, any member who successfully brings ten new recruits will be rewarded with a generous sum of 100k. Beyond just incentivizing recruitment, this approach will cultivate camaraderie and a shared sense of responsibility among the members. Additionally, I intend to establish recognition programs that celebrate outstanding achievements and contributions, further bolstering loyalty and dedication within the gang.

Yet, my vision for Marabunta extends beyond mere influence and intimidation. I aspire to instill a profound sense of pride and belonging among our members, permeating throughout the entire city. Despite some perceiving our HQ's location on the outskirts as a disadvantage, I view it as a unique advantage. By strategically positioning ourselves away from the ghetto center, we gain superior control in monitoring our territory, enabling swift responses to potential threats and ensuring our safety.

Furthermore, I envision organizing regular community events and activities that not only involve our gang members but also engage with other factions and civilians. By fostering positive relationships within the broader community, we can significantly enhance our reputation and influence in the city. Demonstrating our unity, strength, and commitment to the common good, we can shape a favorable perception of Marabunta among both allies and rivals.

In conclusion, my journey from a regular gang member to holding deputy positions in various gangs has molded me into a capable and determined leader. With my adept communication skills, profound understanding of gang dynamics, and a comprehensive plan to incentivize activity and engagement, I am well-prepared to elevate Marabunta Grande to new heights of success. My unwavering commitment lies in making a lasting impact and transforming Marabunta into the most active and respected gang in the city. By uniting its members and fostering a profound sense of pride throughout the entire community, we will surmount challenges and establish ourselves as a formidable force in the city's underworld. Together, we shall rise and conquer.

Orientation Workshop: To welcome new members into our gang, we will host a comprehensive orientation workshop. During this session, they will be introduced to the rich history, values, and role-play culture that defines our gang. Additionally, we will go over the server rules and guidelines, emphasizing the importance of respectful behavior and in-character (IC) communication to create an engaging and immersive environment for everyone.
Role-Play Tutorials: Ensuring that our members are skilled and confident in their roles as gangsters is crucial to our success. As such, we will offer in-depth tutorials on role-playing techniques, covering character development, setting, and improvisation. These tutorials will empower our members to fully embrace their roles during gang activities and events, enhancing the overall role-play experience for everyone.

Mentorship Program: To support our new members in their early days with us, we will implement a mentorship program. Each new member will be paired with an experienced mentor who will provide guidance, answer questions, and help them acclimate to the role-play environment. This mentorship approach ensures that newcomers feel welcomed and valued from the start.
Promoting Immersive Role-Play: Authenticity in our role-play experiences is of utmost importance, and to maintain it, we will focus on the following:

IC Communication Emphasis: Our gang encourages all members to engage in in-character (IC) interactions during role-play situations. We will designate specific channels for out-of-character (OOC) interactions to keep the immersive atmosphere intact.

IC Events and Scenarios: Regularly scheduled IC events and scenarios will be a highlight of our gang's activities. These events will be planned collaboratively, allowing all members to contribute their ideas and creativity, making the role-play experience engaging and dynamic.
Fostering Collaboration and Creativity: Collaboration is the backbone of a vibrant role-play community, and we will actively foster it through the following initiatives:

Idea Sharing Sessions: We will regularly hold idea-sharing sessions where members can propose and discuss role-play scenarios, events, and storylines. This inclusive approach ensures that everyone's input is valued, making our role-play world more diverse and exciting.

Involvement in Planning: All members will have the opportunity to actively participate in planning and executing gang activities. This level of involvement will give them a sense of ownership and pride in the gang's development, fostering a strong bond among the members.

In conclusion, our gang is committed to creating a supportive and immersive role-play environment for all its members. By providing a comprehensive orientation workshop, role-play tutorials, mentorship opportunities, and encouraging collaboration and creativity, we aim to build a thriving and dynamic role-play community where everyone can fully embrace their roles and contribute to the gang's success. Together, we will forge unforgettable stories and adventures in the city's underworld.

Thanks reading my application !

Best regards Balkan Ace !

Parzival Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Federal
7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

1. I would like to become the leader of Marabunta Grande, as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Marabunta Grande one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

3. i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city.

-I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang.
I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards- Abhishek Federal.

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
My experiences:

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Sujal xoxoo

EN-2 | OG Thugs Deputy Leader 👑
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans
- Marabunta Grande

My experiences:

CURRENT
- VAGOS Under Deputy 💛 💛

Ex- Marabunta deputy 💙 💙

15) Boss (Leader)💙
14) Underboss (Deputy)💙
12) OG (Event Leader)💙
11) -_-TURFER-_-💙
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer💙
9) Punisher💙
8) Warlord💙
7) Graffiti Leader💙
6) Villain💙
5) Clapper💙
4) Graffiti Members💙
3) Shooter💙
2) Newbie💙

1) Freeze💙

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All💙
Yours Faithfully 💙
👑 DEEPESH JAAT
👑
He will be a good leader he know all the rules .

Alex Demoen

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Marabunta Grande
My experiences:

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky
No offtopic bro I see you applying many times but u didn't got selected even once??

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST( GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Vercetti
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

I want to be Leader of The Marabunta Gang because i have worked as High command and Deputy Leader and Leader In Every crime Organization if you consider experience of both en2&en3. and also been curator in EN3.

I have experience so i know how actually a gang works, how to make a gang on top and how to be a good and memorable Leader.

I want to be Leader of this Org cause i have support of many good En2 Turfers and Experienced leaders so i know i can give edge to edge competition to other gangs I made many friends in the city so if i be leader they will join and the gang will be active and we will be leading Ghetto!

No Favoritism
More Events
Best Turfs
24/7 Graffiti
Proper Rank Management
Proper Interview
Guide New Comers
Engage with Gang Members
Bonuses
Proper Logs Management
Follow Proper Rules of the Server
Respect Everyone.

Regards:-
Lexo Vercetti

Last edited:

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans
- Marabunta Grande

My experiences:

CURRENT
- VAGOS Under Deputy 💛 💛

Ex- Marabunta deputy 💙 💙

15) Boss (Leader)💙
14) Underboss (Deputy)💙
12) OG (Event Leader)💙
11) -_-TURFER-_-💙
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer💙
9) Punisher💙
8) Warlord💙
7) Graffiti Leader💙
6) Villain💙
5) Clapper💙
4) Graffiti Members💙
3) Shooter💙
2) Newbie💙

1) Freeze💙

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All💙
Yours Faithfully 💙
👑 DEEPESH JAAT
👑
This guy lying on previous rank

he never been chief commander of sahp at anytime

as i remember he was corporal and been fired by me for leaving org with prime 2 month ago , and never came back to sahp

+ nice copy paste Rejected - SAHP LEADER application

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
a
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans
- Marabunta Grande

My experiences:

CURRENT
- VAGOS Under Deputy 💛 💛

Ex- Marabunta deputy 💙 💙

15) Boss (Leader)💙
14) Underboss (Deputy)💙
12) OG (Event Leader)💙
11) -_-TURFER-_-💙
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer💙
9) Punisher💙
8) Warlord💙
7) Graffiti Leader💙
6) Villain💙
5) Clapper💙
4) Graffiti Members💙
3) Shooter💙
2) Newbie💙

1) Freeze💙

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

Thanking You All💙
Yours Faithfully 💙
👑 DEEPESH JAAT
👑
also copy of IMPORTANT - Applications for LSPD

Top Bottom