Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews
At 05-09-2023 16:00 (Server Time)

Levi Akatsuki - Abdul Rafay - 76189
Cam Walker - Cameron - 92216
Flame Kai - Mohsin Rasul - 28402
Alan Zelensky - Avi - 93571

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

L

Lio Juzzo

1. Your name IRL : Subhadip
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day : 12 hours +
5. Your Discord : liopopin
6. Your Nickname : Lio Juzzo
7. Your ID : 88807

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(i) When I come in the city my first gang was Marabunta Grande, I got too much experience from this gang and I love this gang for this specific reason.
(ii) I have a clean imaginative and prescient for Marabunta Grande's future and a passion for bringing that imaginative and prescient to life.
(iii) I'm deeply committed to the fulfillment and growth Marabunta Grande and I believe that strong leadership is crucial for reaching our collective goals.

Gang Leadership Experience:
Previous Leadership Roles:
1.Leader of the Bloods
2.Season 10 Winner (100% turf control)
3.Deputy of the Ballas

Leadership Skills:
Communication Skills:
Developed strong communication skills during my journey from a rookie member to a Leader. Skilled at interacting with people and building relationships.

Vision for the Gang:
Committed to revitalizing Marabunta Grande Street Gang by ensuring:
-High activity levels
-Max online presence
-Increased ghetto activity
-100% turf control
-100% sprays
Dedicated to making the gang more active and successful.

Availability and Commitment:
Will make an effort to be available for most gang events to guide and lead the team.
Committed to enhancing the immersive roleplay experience within the city.

Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:
Acknowledge the current challenges faced by Marabunta and be willing to collaborate with other gangs for strength.
Pledge to maintain the gang's high activity levels while in charge.
When unavailable in the city, ensure that deputy leaders are capable of running activities effectively.

Leadership Approach:
Treat all gang members equally and avoid showing favoritism.
Avoid giving orders but instead, encourage a collaborative approach within the gang.
Implement a one-strike policy for mistakes, providing guidance and coaching on the first strike, potential demotion on the second, and termination on the third.

Eager to contribute to the immersive roleplay experience within the city and elevate Marabunta Grande to new heights.
Available for an interview or further discussions at your convenience.
Sincerely,
Lio Juzzo
EfraB-NWoAAosqd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL lodewijck
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord luiginl
6. Your Nickname LUIGI
7. Your ID 49127
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(1) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

(2) I know that gangs have always been doing rules breaks if it is at a store robbery or another event, I feel like it should not be this way because legal organization like to have the gangs not rule breaking all the time, because they want some good RP not just people rule breaking every minute, and I think that I am very capable of being a good leader to people that may be new to the city, and make sure they know all the rules before joining so we don't run into any problems with rule breaking, and I think I have very good experience so I can make sure everyone behaves, and does not do any rules breaks no matter what.

(3) I want to keep Marabunta as long as I can, get it popping with all the people in the city, make gang life better, and have more fun from doing gang life.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

thx admins for your time

Zen (Zenny) Wong

NPC
Player
1. Your name IRL : Subhadip
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day : 12 hours +
5. Your Discord : liopopin
6. Your Nickname : Lio Juzzo
7. Your ID : 88807

Gang Leadership Experience:
Previous Leadership Roles:
1.Leader of the Bloods
2.Season 10 Winner (100% turf control)
3.Deputy of the Ballas

Leadership Skills:
Communication Skills:
Developed strong communication skills during my journey from a rookie member to a Leader. Skilled at interacting with people and building relationships.

Vision for the Gang:
Committed to revitalizing Marabunta Grande Street Gang by ensuring:
-High activity levels
-Max online presence
-Increased ghetto activity
-100% turf control
-100% sprays
Dedicated to making the gang more active and successful.

Availability and Commitment:
Will make an effort to be available for most gang events to guide and lead the team.
Committed to enhancing the immersive roleplay experience within the city.

Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:
Acknowledge the current challenges faced by Marabunta and be willing to collaborate with other gangs for strength.
Pledge to maintain the gang's high activity levels while in charge.
When unavailable in the city, ensure that deputy leaders are capable of running activities effectively.

Leadership Approach:
Treat all gang members equally and avoid showing favoritism.
Avoid giving orders but instead, encourage a collaborative approach within the gang.
Implement a one-strike policy for mistakes, providing guidance and coaching on the first strike, potential demotion on the second, and termination on the third.

Eager to contribute to the immersive roleplay experience within the city and elevate Marabunta Grande to new heights.
Available for an interview or further discussions at your convenience.
Sincerely,
Lio Juzzo
EfraB-NWoAAosqd.jpg
+1 deserves Leadership

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information
1. Leader of..Marabunta Grande Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Devil Perfecto

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
Player
1. Your name IRL : Indro
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 8 - 9 hr
5. Your Discord : DAD KILLER#5841
6. Your Nickname : Devil Blaze
7. Your ID : 87304

Additional information

1. Leader of... . Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

From the beginning of my journey in the city the first gang I joined was marabunta Grande , I love this gang too much rather than any other gang in the city .

1 .I've been playing the server for almost 1 year now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.I will add many people in gang and I will divide everyone in rank according his knowledge and it will help for me to hendel the whole gang .

2 .i joined every gang and i love to do role play as a gang member. Being in Marabunta,Ballas ,Vagos,Families has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey.

🔵 Marabunta Grande - War
div_line.png

Marabunta Future Plans
div_line.png

• Become a terrorist org
  • make our presence known in the city
  • Increase profits of all gang operations
  • Shutdown opposing gangs
  • Shut down the government
div_line.png

Marabunta Ranking System

div_line.png

15 | AK47
14 | AGENT 47
13 | GOD-FATHER
12 | WARLORD
11 | EVENT-HEAD
10 | GRAFITI LEADER
9 | KINGPIN
8 | EVENT-CAPTAIN
7 | TURFER
6 | SPRAY-TEAM
5 | CLAPPER
4 | ENFORCER
3 | GANGSTER
2 | RUNNER
1 | RACER
div_line.png

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.Everyone should learn the ghetto rules and remember atleast the most important ones (because there are people who dont know any rules and still are in the organization) that's why the interviews should be a bit more complicated and harder so we have good gang members. i will give everyone rank and they have to do the task of this rank .
2. Stricter punishments - so no one would want to do bad things because the punishments would be bad also.
3. More store robberies, kidnappings, robbing, etc. So the gang would be more solid and everyone could rob and be a part of the organization.

div_line.png

I hope that my application will be accepted. I Will be highly obliged.

Regards: DEVIL BLAZE

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: palma4299
6. Your Nickname: Pallma macher
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...marabunta

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the marabunta.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Pallma macher
Ex Bloods leader EN2 | Ex marabunta leader EN2 | Ex families deputy leaderEN2

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- robinfederal
6. Your Nickname- Robin Federal
7. Your ID- 86942

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey and I have past experience of completing 1 term of families gang.

*By taking the Marabunta Grande, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* Doing Robbery and Hostage situations.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city especially the rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more(I have all noted and I don't want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonuses to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members who give us time to improve

Love This Server ❤️

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sankalp
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 HRS
5. Your Discord: ss0606
6. Your Nickname: Sanku notorious
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Kushal Shukla
  2. Your age - 19
  3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
  5. Your Discord - kushalshukla
  6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury
  7. Your ID - 50196
Additional information
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
--> I have a lot of experience in illegal organization. I have been as both legal and illegal org Hc's and Deputy. That's why with my experience I Want to Lead a Gang.

--> With my experience I will do events like store robberies, Fort zancudo Raids on regular basis that will encourage everyone to be a part and enjoy the time in the gang.

--> if I got it my friends going to join Marabunta I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

3.Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organization.

--> I will give regular rank ups after every week (Like legal orgs a rank up ceremony)

--> Regular profits and bonus that will encourage them to be more active and make Rp at his peak.

--> Extra Bonus For people who attend events.
Ex: 1 parachute in clands (15k bonus), Attending BS (10k Bonus), Attending Store robberies (10k Bonus), Attending Fz (10k Bonus), Attending Submarine (15k Bonus) Giving Bonuses will inspire them to join events and get Bonus.

--> Instead of Ranking down Anyone in a hurry will introduce a strike system where: -
1 - Strike (if he does any rule break only can be given by deputy and leader)
2 - Fire from Org (If the guy receives more than 3 Strikes)

Thanks for reading!!

Lord Tzariar

En2: Leader, Tzariar Family; Senior Associate, LI
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deep Shahriar
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : tzariarofficial
6. Your Nickname : Lord Tzariar
7. Your ID : 54254
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I started my RP life with Legal orgs and became HC in different orgs. Then my younger brother became the leader of Marabunta and we all joined. He failed to continue his term due to OOC issues. I want to carry on his legacy. I want to be the leader of the Marabunta so that I can train and teach every member about ghetto and city rules and run a successful term. Additionally, I want to collaborate with everybody to make Marabunta the best gang on this server.

I want to create the best terrorist organization in this city, one that can effectively compete with any other organizations. Additionally, I will gather all the gangsters of the city under the same roof of Marabunta who couldn't fulfil their gang roleplay in the past. Everyone will be terrified upon seeing the color blue as we turn the ghetto into the domain of Marabunta. And we'll instill a terror of blue dresses in the minds of all citizens.

Since its beginning, Marabunta has been regarded as one of the best gangs. Because of this, it will offer me the opportunity to create our region and the ghetto of Marabunta. I am qualified to be a gang leader. My desire to govern Marabunta is mostly motivated by my want to participate in fantastic role-playing games, have fun following the rules with my friends, and expand our city's community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving RolePlay level

- Making the members skilled when they join.
- Will make plans before attending every events.
- Keep the gang alive and do gang activities
-We will attend every events , will raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies
-Will give bonuses to everyone to be more active.

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta ( En-3 Shantanu North's Term ) also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the Marabunta also ( Lio's Term <3 ) that was a great term of marabunta so i also want that term again.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.

My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Gang Goals :
30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thank you for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: driftkingdzn
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID: 461

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande

- I have been in the gang background for over 2 years and know it from the roots and can provide some excitement in the city with my term
- I have a really clear vision of the future what i want or need to do in sense of making the gang run exceptionally well and bring my imaginations to life
- When I get a post im really into the work and I do my job with all the responsiblity and hardwork and provide the best results possible
- I have a team full of turfers that will be trying to achieve the 100% Territories Control in the term.
- I am able to manage the gangs really well, been deputies of gangs for a long time. I will be having seperate deputies with separate works. Event Deputy and Turf Deputy both will be different and both will work on the goals to fullfill them without any problems

- Leadership Responsibility:

Have been through all the phases in the city, have developed skills to get through the situations and lead the organisation in critical situations
I will be trying to give all my blood and sweat to make the gang amazing and provide an immense roleplay experience for not just the old people in the city, but for new people too.

- Goals for the Gang:
- Intense activity in the city
- Ghetto Intensity Increased
- Increased Event Activity
- 100% Turf Control
- 100% Graffiti
- 20+ FZ raid in a term

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- I will do different events in server to make the RP more fun
- Will Be bringing allot of old people back to the city, more activity
- Higher Level of Roleplay Quality

Your's Sincerely
Jimmy Balenciaga

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-hritik
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-pennywisejod
6. Your Nickname-Pennywise
7. Your ID-45825
Additional information
1. Leader of..Marabunta Grande Gang

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
pennywise

Shawn125

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Saikumar
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 6 Hrs
5. Your Discord - shawnYT
6. Your Nickname - Shawn Gangster
7. En server - 2 ID - 85797

Additional information: I experience in many gang and also i give my 100% in every gang which i joined now i would like to be a leader
for Marabunta Grande so that i can take it into next level

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(i) . I want to be leader to take Marabunta grande into next level which no one can take into that level i belive in the morals of leader that u means i will handle my gang with rule of morals to being in organisation

(ii). I am a person who in an organisation in real life,i can handle to many member in an organisation which i worked i to show that how gang are dangerous in city and how they rob peoples and escape for cop every time.I will take this gang into next level.

(iii). In every organisation there is one who take responsibility of every members in organisation i would like to be the responsible person of that organisation which i become the leader.There is lot of events are there in organisation i will take my all member or
my boys to give ours gangs 100% in the events and never loss any of events

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organisation.

Role play is the one main thing in organisation but i would like to tell that if we gangs can also attack in family house that would make realistic in Role play its will only applicable for gangs they can attack once in week so that we can take 40% weapons and ammunition from family house thats my point rest all is perfect.

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM:
Strike 1 : Demotion
Strike 2 : Warning
Strike 3 : Fire from the organisation.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Captain
9) Gangster
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Graffiti Leader
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

THANK YOU FROM SAI

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Select for moderation

Wiann Black

Player
Player
    1. Your name : Erdem
    2. Your age : 18
    3. Time zone : GMT +3
    4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
    5. Your Discord : wian0723
    6. Your Nickname : Wiaan Black
    7. Your ID : 42652
    Additional information

1 ) Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why I want to be leader of this organisation?

1 ) i want to be leader of the Marabunta Grande because I have always wanted to be a leader and Marabunta Grande is perfect for me. I see the potential to be a leader in myself. I have been in gangs for 4 months and now I wanted to get a Gang as I have been turfing, robbing.

and maintaining the good RP between state orgs and gangs. I am in LEOs for 2 months now and to be honest it’s not my thing.I should be a gang leader or a member because I am good in that.

2) I should be leader because I have seen a lot of gangs avoiding turf which is actually a bad thing because in my opinion if your gang is not turfing maybe not much or good respect your gang will get as their is no pressure among them as well. also now to mention i got pc check 2 times and I passed a pc check. So me and my whole family even the old OGs are gonna help me to gain turf

. 3) I should be leader because me and my gang will definitely have the old OGs who are gonna do store robbery, gun store robbery, who is gonna attend SUBS and other events. As me and my family are mostly active in this city.
    1. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.
    The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

==Ranking System==

15 ) Leader
    14 ) Deputy
    13 ) Under Deputy
    12 ) Event leader
    11 ) Turfer
    10 ) Recruiter

==High Command==

9 ) Mafia
    8 ) Graffiti Expert
    7 ) Enforcer
    6 ) Gangster