Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamere

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 12-16 Horus
Your Nickname : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your ID : 120998

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: Im in City for 1 year i was hc in Families and after that i join lspd for 4 terms and now iwant to be Leader to To prove myself And make Families strong gang iwant to be must active gang in city
2: I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them
3: I want to introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organization will have fun being in a crime organization.
I think I know the rules of the city more than enough, and I would like to make a completely new and beautiful story on this server

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ilike to do many hostages, robbery 24/7, Gun Store, FZ raid .And could make a good RP. The violation of every rule would be reduced to a minimum.And iwill do new things in org
I will make sure that as many of my members as possible Move as groups of people, Some of whom will be assigned to graffiti.
Iwill putting an OOC age limit of at least 15+
Iwill make system bonus .and they will get them by going to events, hostages....

Ranks:

15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13- UnderDeputy
12-Event Manger
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Capo
7-Gangsta
6-Graffitis
5-Member
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Runner
1- Freeze

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

Additional information
Leader of... The Ballas Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Ballas
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Ballas
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry Knight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Ballas gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

2. i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Ballas gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs. I have best team i believe they can do 100% Turf.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
Bouns system in every event

My Experiences

4x Deputy In Gang
2x Marabunta Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
1x Bloods Deputy

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Harry Knight

Last edited:

Pablo Salamanca

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nizar
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord donmanta
6. Your Nickname Manta
7. Your ID 80637
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
1- From my experience as leader and deputy in gangs , the most important thing that u have to do to lead a succesful gang is to have great leadership skills and i have exactly that.

2- I would also like to be the leader of the ballas to i can achieve 100% turf , have happy gang members cuz of all the situations were consistently doing and by giving them great rewards

3- As i mentioned before through my leadership skills i believe under my lead the gang will achieve incredible activity , and with that being said i would love to have an active gang and i would do anything to have such an active gang with my lead so this is a very big reason

Ranking system:
1- Freeze
2- Young balla
3- Enforcer
4- Graffitihead
5- Street Fighter
6- Shooter
7- Clapper
8- Warlord
9- Young turfer
10- Event Leader
11- Turfer
12- Capo
13- Under deputy
14- Deputy leader
15- Leader

I see a lot of gangs currently instantly and randomly inviting players , i will ensure everyone high command and non HC gets a proper interview to ensure they have good knowledge of the rules and to ensure my org will provide the greatest and cleanest RP.

I will make sure everyone puts a lot of effort and professionalism in hostage situations , events and robberies etc... just everything in general.

Will also have a good team taking care of graffities so it isnt left for dead as it is important for gang roleplaying

Finally a good turf team with incredible aim will be appointed to do wonders.

EX Marabunta Leader FR EX Gang deputy X3 EN3 and EN2

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Danish
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : gruffinliya
6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Kingg
7. Your ID : 69036
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
1) I want to become the leader of this organization because I can handle situations quickly, lead the organization successfully and provide the best experience to new players.
2) I want to become the leader of this organization because I noticed in the last term that the gang was active initially, but it gradually became inactive. I want to prevent this from happening again.
3) If I am selected, I will ensure that the organization does not receive any warnings.

1) No Toxicity
2) Minimum $8k Graffiti Profit
3) More bonuses
4) 100% Turf
5) Making The Gang Most Active

Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload

-----High Command Ranks----

10. Turfer
9. Enforcer
8. Shooter
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Capo
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :

Sondre Livgard
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
UTC +1
4. Average online per day :
4-9 Hours
5. Your Discord :
sondrelivgard#3554
6. Your Nickname :
Zoe Blackstone
7. Your ID :
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Ballas Gang

1. Making Roleplay Way More Fun:
I'm all about spicing up our server's work. If I lead the Ballas, you can bet I'll bring in some cool twists and turns that fit right into the bigger server tale, with many members and good turfers we will rome the ghetto. Also will i give out fair bonuses to everyone that brings work into the org. Together we will make the ballas history, and will never be forgotten.

2. Community Building and Team Unity:
I am dedicated to make a sense of community and unity within the Ballas organization. By organizing events and activities. I aim to create a supportive environment where members feel valued and connected. Building a strong team spirit within the Ballas will not only enhance the experience for our members but also contribute positively to the overall dynamics of the server.

3. Conflict Resolution and Diplomacy: As a leader, I understand the importance of diplomacy and effective conflict resolution. I am committed to maintaining positive relations with other factions, ensuring that the Ballas contributes to a harmonious and enjoyable roleplaying environment. My communication skills and ability to calm down conflicts will be instrumental in fostering positive interactions within the server.

4. Experience
As i am now 42 years in the state i have allot of experience, not only in gangs but also as a hc leo. With that i can use their tactics against them and also know their moves. Experience is all about learning stuff, and i feel i know all needed for running this org with my debuties. Mats Blackstone and Alex blackstone is my toughts.

Establish Clear Roleplay Guidelines:
Develop clear roleplay guidelines for the organization. These guidelines should cover both in-game and out-of-game interactions, emphasizing the importance of staying true to character, maintaining a respectful environment, and adhering to the overall server rules.

Last edited:

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL : Harry
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5+30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 Hour
5. Your Discord : harry.fr
6. Your Nickname : Harry verlicee

7. Your ID : 54513

Additional information
1. Leader of.. Ballas

1. I have Lot of Experience in gang i am Ex Leader of Bloods And deputy in every gang i have to run a gang and for that i have a lot of Plans i will made ballas the best gang. I do not plan to be the most dangerous gang in the city with Ballas, of course not everyone will be able to join our gang on this path.

2. I will make Ballas a gang to be feared, no one will step into our ghetto except us, I am very assertive. Every player will deserve respect regardless of rank, and disrespectful, toxic and troll people will not survive in our gang. I am good at persuading people. We will make a difference in this city together with the best players.

2. I think ballas is one of the most important gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactivity and powerlessness in the ghetto. That's why I want to be the ballas leader because I am confident I can change this. Also, I am confident in myself.

I am not saying that I am old grand rp player because that's lie, I am new in the city. More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events. Also I will take experienced people as my high command and deputy.

Strike 1 - Verbal warning

Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

My Aims in this Organization:
1. 100% turf
2. 100% Graffiti

3. Completing my term with no Warnings.

Best Regards,
Harry Verlice

Nikolai_Frost

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Jayed
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +6
4. Average online per day- 3-4
5. Your Discord- jon_snow68
6. Your Nickname- Nikolai Frostt
7. Your ID- 65124

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) One reason I want to lead the Ballas gang is because they are important in the ghetto. I believe with my experience and the people who will join, we can make the gang even better. The city needs an active gang like ours, and if I lead, I promise you won't regret it. I'll make sure we control 100% of the turf and territories.

b) Another reason I want to lead the Ballas is because I see a chance for us to grow and become more successful. With me in charge, I think we can be very organized and successful. By working together and having a clear plan, we can control more areas in the city. I know we can achieve a lot if given the chance.

c) Lastly, I want to lead the Ballas because I care about the gang's future. If I become the leader, I will work hard to make sure we succeed. I'll focus on getting more turf and territories, and I'll lead by example. With me leading, I believe the Ballas will be stronger than ever before.

3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To enhance roleplay within the criminal organization, prioritize character development by encouraging members to craft detailed backstories and personalities for their characters. This adds depth to interactions and enriches the overall narrative experience. Foster creativity by inviting members to contribute to engaging storylines and plot twists, such as organized events, heists, and turf wars. Emphasize effective communication and collaboration to facilitate coordinated efforts and resolve conflicts in-character, promoting teamwork and unity. By implementing these strategies, the roleplay level within the organization can be elevated, creating a more immersive and dynamic experience for all members involved.

Vivansh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vivansh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: vivansh_jaat
6. Your Nickname: Vivansh Badshah
7. Your ID: 83858

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

--> First because i have been Deputy of Ballas and underdeputy of all gang lot of times and i have lot of experience to manage the gang as a leader.

--> Second i have seen lot of previous ballas term and they was not active too much. so i want to make better than previous terms.
--> Third i want to make my gang most active gang of ghetto.

--> I will get maximum people's in 24 hour as much as i can.

--> I will make gang rp more excited and intresting.
--> We will attend every event with very good numbers.
--> I will give bonuses after every event.
--> I want to make my org terrorist gang in city so everyone will fear of our name.

--> I will get best deputies to make My Org on Top!!

My Goals :

60 Store Robberies
30 Fort Zancudo Robbery
100% Graffiti

100% Turfs

Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards,
Vivansh Badshah

Last edited:

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Ballas
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Ballas
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1.Your name IRL: Nithish
2.Your age: 18
4.Average online per day: 6-5
5.Your Discord: sergiomarquina07
6.Your Nickname: Nairobi Verlice
7 .Your ID : 135071

Additional information

Goals:
  1. Elevate the gang's activity to become the most prominent in the ghetto and city events.
  2. Assemble a competent leadership team with suitable High Command members and Deputies.
  3. Ensure participation in all available events without any omissions.
  4. Increase the frequency of hostage situations to enhance roleplay and diversify activities.
  5. Foster 24/7 activity by maintaining a presence across all time zones during events.
  6. Achieve 100% turf control through strategic planning and coordination.
  7. Utilize more /commands to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  1. I have extensive experience serving as a deputy in unofficial family, equipping me with the skills needed to lead Ballas Street Gang effectively.
  2. My prolonged involvement in criminal activities has prepared me to take the helm of the gang and set a positive example for all members.
  3. I believe in running organizations efficiently, ensuring adherence to rules, and fostering camaraderie among members to create memorable experiences during events.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
  1. Emphasize healthy roleplay during robberies and hostage situations, avoiding power gaming and unfair advantages.
  2. Establish clear recruiting protocols and ensure thorough understanding of all rules, including server regulations, to prevent misunderstandings and conflicts that could lead to the gang's dissolution.

(16) Mafia (Leader)
    (15) Assistant Mafia (deputy)
    (14)Og Vagos
    (13) Under deputy
    (12) Event Leader
    (11) Turfer
    (10) Warlord
    (9) Enforcer
    (8) Ghettoist
    (7) Graffiti Leader
    (6)Shooter
    (5)Graffit Team
    (4) Smugglers
    (3) Newbies
    (2)VagoS
    (1)Suspended

❤️
    Ex Bloods Deputy
    ❤️

💛
    Ex Vagos Deputy
    💛

🩷
    Ex Unoff Fam Deputy
    🩷

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 21
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. moski
6. Nas Blixky
7. 66665

1. Leader of Ballas
2. I want to be leader of Ballas because I have previously been leader of Ballas twice and finished my 30 day term successfully. I have all the knowledge required to be a great leader. I have multiple strong families that will supply me with members. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.

The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)

This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.
The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Over all my experience in grand Rp is boundless I have been on the server for more then a year now and I have always been in gangs and lead gangs and created great rp within the server and helped many many other players get a better grasp within the server and enjoy it. I say my experience is boundless because I am a 9K ID in server 1 I have been a deputy in many gang orgs and I have helped leaders finish their 30 day term and get 100% turfs. Also like I stated before I helped many of the new leaders now get to where they are currently.
unknown.png

Last edited:

tariq monster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Moaaz Moza
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone 🏠 1541
4. Average online per day : Yes, available daily
5. Your Discord : tariq1230403
6. Your Nickname : tariq
7. Your ID : 131281
Additional information
1. Leader of... Moaaz Moza
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) : In order for the best gang to be the strongest gang with a large number of people, I will answer as many people as possible. I expect the gang to remain very engaged and strong.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The age in the organization is 18 years. Tip: Thank you. The organization replaces the leader and changes the leader. Thank you Thank you, organization

samar khurana

Player
Player
My name is samar khurana
My age i
Time zone -GMT(+5:30)
Average online time - 6-7 hours
WHITE_WOLF
Game I'd-143779
Game name MRX GAMER

Additional information
I want to become a leader because I have good leader ship
I Am good in gang handeling
I also like ballas gang
I also worked in a gang for 5-6 days in server 1
I will help the players to get increase the level fast and make a good life in game

jaden russso

Player
Player
MY IRL NAME- Jaden
2. MY AGE- 16
3. TIME ZONE- EST
4. AVERAGE TIME ONLINE DAILY- 4 to 5 hours in week 13 to 17 hours on the weekend
5. MY DISCORD- Kingjaden
6. MY NICKNAME - Jaden
7. MY ID 46944
LEADER OF Ballas
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

I've been a deputy in a bunch o top-tier gangs, basically setting the standard for gang on en1and en3. Over the last two years, I've put in a ton of time with gang activities. . My history shows I'm good at leading gangs. I've run gangs for two terms as deputy of Vagos in en3

2. Innovative RP Contribution:

As a leader, I wanna bring some new types of RP and spice things up in en2. With all the stuff I've been through, I've got a pretty good grasp of what works and what doesn't. I've got a bunch of good people on my team, not just my family, who are all on board with making RP beter. we will come together and come up with new ways of RPing with in the servers rules and outlined boundary's , shaking up how our gang holds its self and making things more exciting for everyone involved.

3. Unparalleled Event Knowledge:

My comprehensive knowledge of gang events and effective strategies sets me apart. I've devised successful tactics for every type of gang-related event, ensuring a fun experience for all participants while adhering to the server's rules and guidelines.

1. Deprioritizing Turf Control:

While turfs can be enjoyable, they won't be the primary focus of my leadership. Instead, my gang's main objectives will be fostering strong OOC relationships and ensuring positive IC interactions for everyone.

2. Diversifying Criminal Activities:

My approach will not solely revolve around terrorist activities. Overemphasizing terrorism can limit RP opportunities and exclude engaging activities that create enjoyable experiences for LEO's

3 Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment:

Every gang member should have fun with their time within the gang. We'll prioritize making gang events and meetings enjoyable for all members having events and going to enchasments and those small events and I will always try to get my people out of jail no matter who

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations:

To prevent one gang from dominating the ghetto, I'll encourage friendly "wars" and friendly competition among gangs. This approach fosters engaging gunfights and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring that gangs continuously have exciting challenges and competitors at various levels.

I will include this just to make sure no one is confused about it

MY RANKING SYSTEM
15.Leader
14. Deputy
13.Underdeputy
12.Event Leader
11.Turfer
10. OG
9. Graffiti Leader
8. Graffitist
7. General
6 Clapper.
5. Gangster
4. Hitman
3. Shooter
2. Brudda
1.Mandem

My Experiences
Ex Vagos deputy x2
Ex Bunta Deputy
Ex NG LT General
EX Deputy Governor
With those experiences in am able to know how to navigate and easily clap the state organizations

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Abhinav Rana
2.Your age: 17
4.Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5.Your Discord: tempest.sui
6.Your Nickname: RanaJi Tempest
7 .Your ID : 20653

Additional information

1. Leader Of... The
Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

-Fostering unity among diverse factions, whether they're legal organizations or underground gangs, stands as the cornerstone of cohesion in our city. Welcoming newcomers, who may be unfamiliar with roleplay (RP), into an inclusive RP environment, allows them to delve into the vibrant tapestry of GrandRP and discover its boundless excitement and potential.

-Experience: Having lived in the City for a considerable amount of time, I am well-versed in the workings of the gang. Having participated in its creation, I believe my background and experience—having served as both a family deputy and a ballas deputy—will be of great assistance to its continued success.

-I see myself leading the Ballas to become the most powerful gang in the city. Although this may sound like a lofty goal, I think it's possible to rank #1 if you have the appropriate people and determination. I'll work closely with other members to develop a strong gang, using my strong beliefs and viewpoints to support the organization's and its members' expansion.

- When I first joined a gang long time ago I had seen the same set of questions to join a gang that are today, i plan to add more basic questions in the interview including situations.
- Handing out bonus after every event
- Do a whole bunch of events every week and doing 1 special event.
- Making the most active gang with 100% turf
- Trying to have a 0% toxicity gang
- Keeping a strike system to keep all the people in a manner

Ranking System

14. Leader
13. Deputy Leader
12. Under-Deputy
11. Turfer
10. OG Ballas

9. Menace
8. KingPin
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Enforcer
4. Smuggler
3. Capo
2. Young Bloods
1. Freeze

Best Regards,
RanaJi Tempest

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16 (Running) / 17 soon
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
Ans: The Ballas

Ans: I would like to become the leader of the Ballas Gang because of many reasons:

(i) I joined this city a more than a year ago and now I have experienced a lot of things here. I have gained experience as the deputy of FAMILIES and also underdeputy of every gang. I believe that my experience in gang side will help me to lead this gang.

(ii) Apart from my gang experience, I have good experience in STATE side as well which will help me to understand the strategies of the LEOs in stressful situations.

(iii) At Last but not the least, I would like to experience what it is like to be a leader and I would like to increase the criminal activities from my Gang's side. Just like the previous leaders, I believe that I can also maintain the domination of this Gang.

Ans: My advices for improving the Roleplay level in The Ballas Gang are:

1. I will be getting more and more turfs to achieve my goal of 100% turf!

2. I have made a lot of friends in a year and I believe that I can get a lot of members if I get the term.

3. With the turf, I will be focusing on Graffitis as well and will try my best to maintain a good position in it.

4. I'll try to make my Gang members understand the basic server rules which will help the term to go smoothly.

5. I will also increase the crime rate of the city as I mentioned above which will help increasing the RP level.

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Yours Faithfully
~ Alan Zelensky

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Your Name: Nicolas Abuladze

Time Zone: GMT+4

Average Online Per Day: 6-8 hours

Your Discord: santoro_11

Nickname: Nicolas Bradford

Your ID: 16093

Why do you want to be a leader of Ballas street gang :

Visionary Leadership: Ballas isn't just your typical gang; it's a community filled with individuals who have dreams and ambitions. My vision for Ballas goes beyond just being another group; I want us to stand out as a symbol of hope and progress in our city. I believe in leading by example and instilling confidence in my team. My goal is to foster a culture of trust, collaboration, and excellence within our ranks. As the leader, I take full responsibility for our gang's well-being and success, ensuring we tackle challenges with resilience and innovative solutions.

Respect and Integrity: While fear may command obedience, I believe that respect is what fosters true loyalty. In Ballas, every member deserves to be treated with dignity and fairness, regardless of their position. Toxic behavior has no place in our gang; it only weakens our unity and tarnishes our reputation. Through careful recruitment and clear communication, I'll ensure that only those who share our values and show respect for others are welcomed into our fold. Together, we'll build Ballas into a force to be reckoned with, not through intimidation, but through mutual respect and unwavering solidarity.

Revitalizing Ballas: Ballas has been underestimated for too long, but I see it as an opportunity for growth. With my extensive experience and proven leadership, I'm confident in my ability to breathe new life into Ballas and lead us to greater success. By making strategic changes, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and leveraging the strengths of our members, I'll transform Ballas into a powerhouse that commands respect throughout the city. Together, we'll reclaim our territory, regain our influence, and redefine what it means to be a member of Ballas.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization :

Dynamic Roleplay Events: To elevate our roleplay experience, I'll organize a range of exciting events such as store heists, hostage scenarios, highway robberies, and FZ raids. These events aren't just about showcasing skills; they're about fostering teamwork and camaraderie as we face challenges together.

Zero Tolerance for Toxicity: Toxic behavior doesn't belong in our gang. I'll enforce a strict policy against any form of disrespect, disruption, or abuse. Those who violate this policy will face consequences, including expulsion or blacklisting, to maintain the positive morale and reputation of our gang.

Merit-Based Advancement: While everyone has the chance to learn and grow, leadership positions will be earned through dedication, skill, and alignment with our values. By emphasizing meritocracy in recruitment and promotions, we'll create a culture of excellence and accountability that drives our success.

Education and Training: I'll implement comprehensive education and training programs to equip every member with the necessary knowledge and skills. These programs will cover city regulations as well as practical strategies for success in turf wars, heists, and other activities, ensuring that everyone can thrive in our organization.

My Goals

1.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2.Every hour max spray profit
3.Turf%100

4.Win all events

Little bit more about me:

Been playing specifically grand rp for 3 years, started at 2021, had families leadership EN1 and also EN3 marabunta leadership, I have strong circle around me, some guys from slaughter gang and etc.

Experiences:

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position -
Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / ex Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

giphy.gif

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

4. I have be deputy for bloods and I have been for all roles deputy soo I think I can make this perfect

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Ballas
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist