Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

unDefined

Player
Player
Information Your name IRL: Akash
Your age (OOC): 31
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: kingdomenic79
Your characters' name (IC): Domenic Divinus
Your in game ID: 111993
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: i want to become an admin because i love the city, i enjoy being a part of this community and i want to take an part in helping people to create a great environment for everyone to enjoy.
* What are your strengths?: my knowledge about the game is my strengths
* What are your weaknesses?: my weaknesses is few knowledge about the crime sides in city
* What skills can you bring to the admin team?: quick learner, Fast responder
* Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have a business.
* Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No.
* Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: i have very low knowledge about crime
Yo my brother, I found you bro

unDefined

Player
Player
Information Your name IRL: Akash
Your age (OOC): 31
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: kingdomenic79
Your characters' name (IC): Domenic Divinus
Your in game ID: 111993
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: i want to become an admin because i love the city, i enjoy being a part of this community and i want to take an part in helping people to create a great environment for everyone to enjoy.
* What are your strengths?: my knowledge about the game is my strengths
* What are your weaknesses?: my weaknesses is few knowledge about the crime sides in city
* What skills can you bring to the admin team?: quick learner, Fast responder
* Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have a business.
* Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No.
* Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: i have very low knowledge about crime
Hi

Zara Mowle

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Zara Mowle
  2. Your age (OOC):10
  3. Time zone + country:(GMT+5:30)+india
  4. Average online per day:10 hours
  5. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):10:00 to 20:00
  6. Average online per day(hours):10 hours
  7. Your Discord ID:badhuxx_mgc
  8. Your characters' name (IC):Zara Mowle
  9. Your in game ID:147198
  10. Your in game level:10
  11. Languages spoken:English,Malayalam
  12. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):N/A
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? :
    As i got good experience i city and good knowladge of the rules . and i wanna try new experience as and admin
  2. What are your strengths?:
    .i am very good in manging hard situaiton
    .i always learn and correct my mistakes
  3. What are your weaknesses?:
    i have trust issues
    getting angry easily
    .Good time management, positive thinking
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?:
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):YES
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?:NO
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?YES

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+3, Saudi
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : In between 5 to 12 IC time.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hours (with breaks)
  6. Your Discord ID: ghosst.t
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Lynx
  8. Your in game ID: 97989
  9. Your in game level: 9
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Arabic (little bit)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Either
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I started my RP journey long time ago, (RP journey includes diff projects too, but prior exp is from GRP) in between I have served in both State and Crime. I have been atleast HC of all the orgs, I have seen and have gotten good idea about the server, known to the rules, etc. After serving this much time as a player, now I wanna serve as an admin.
  2. What are your strengths?

- Known to city rules
    - Quick learner
    - Good leadership skills
    - Calm
    - Patient

3. What are your weaknesses?

None atm.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

With my all the experience from state, crime, diff projects, I will dedicate all the efforts, to help players in the city, with their doubts, queries etc. I will make fair decisions, so that everyone have equality. I will make sure if anyone has any kind of problem I will try my best to solve it. I will also make sure everyone is maintaining professionalism in RP situations, everyone is following proper RP rules, so that everyone can enjoy a peaceful RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I do not own any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

None, I can dedicate my full attention to adminship.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I know my level might be low, but I have exp from En1 too and diff projects, give me a chance for interview, I will prove my exp their.

Thanks

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ishaan Karan
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00-20:30
4. Average online per day : 8 To 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : scotch_99
6. Your Nickname : Lord Grace
7. Your ID : 98598

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I think that as an admin, I can do a lot for our city, which is why I want to become one. I enjoy guiding others and trying to help them as much as possible, and I think that as an admin, I'll be able to assist even more people. I've been on this server for a while and have personally learned a lot from it. I want to make sure that everyone who joins will experience the same level of love and happiness that I have.

I like to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and assistance of others. I work diligently; if I have a task to complete, I usually complete it to the best of my ability.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I think my weakness is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I do not own any businesses

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-If you agree with my opinions and ways of thinking, great; if not, that's great too.

Babi Ruthless

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
formation
  1. Your name IRL: Babi
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT 5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (8:00 to 20:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):8-10 Hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: babi1301
  7. Your characters' name (IC): tough babi
  8. Your in game ID: 134019
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu, English.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I have seen Rp From Long Time And i I did good Rp as well so I decided to Leave my Rp Life And Im Good In Server Rules That I can Help People Who Are Haveing Issue I can Help Them And Make Them Good RP As Well In The Server and I will Put Good
    effort .
    have patience that I can deal with the people.
    Trust people easily.
    i will put all effort and be good with admin team.
    i will put all effort and be good with admin team.
    Can't be sure about future but right now i am sure i can be active.
    decision is yours

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, You have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Domenic Divinus - 111993 : kingdomenic79

Contact me on discord regarding interview​

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
nformation
Your name IRL: Can
Your age (OOC):24
Time zone + country: Türkiye GMT +3
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):15:00 to 24:00
Average online per day(hours):6-8
Your Discord ID:.cann_you
Your characters' name (IC):Can Vurdururr
Your in game ID: 79722
Your in game level: 56
Languages spoken: Turkish , English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
  1. There are several reasons why I want to become an admin and transition from RP life. Firstly, I believe I can contribute more to the community as an administrator. With my moderation and management skills, I feel I can help create a safer, more sustainable, and enjoyable environment for everyone. Additionally, I want to have a broader impact and contribute to the growth of the community as an admin.
  2. My strengths include strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a knack for teamwork. I can also maintain composure and act calmly even in challenging situations.
  3. Among my weaknesses, I sometimes tend to get caught up in details and may struggle with time management. However, I'm aware of these weaknesses and constantly strive to improve upon them.
  4. Skills I can bring to the admin team include effective communication, problem-solving, leadership, and empathy. Additionally, I have technical skills and experience in community management.
  5. Yes, I would be ready to sell my business.
  6. There are no real-life issues or situations currently or in the near future that would prevent me from being active.
  7. There's nothing specific you need to consider for my application, but I want to emphasize my dedication and commitment to the community. I am fully prepared to take on the responsibilities of an administrator and contribute to the development of the community.

Zara Mowle

Player
Player

Congratulations to the following player, You have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Domenic Divinus - 111993 : kingdomenic79

Contact me on discord regarding interview​
sir please check my application no reply for that

sameerkhankkk

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL >>>>> Sameer
  2. Your age (OOC): >>>>>17
  3. Time zone + country: .>>>>> India (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): >>>>>>>12:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7
  6. Your Discord ID: >>>>>>>>> vecnathings
  7. Your characters' name (IC): >>>>>>>>>Vecna things
  8. Your in game ID: >>>>>>>>> 141137
  9. Your in game level: >>>>>>13
  10. Languages spoken:>>>>>>>>> English,hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): >>>>>>> State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? >>>>>>>>>>>>Answer:- I want to become admin because i have much more experience in rp servers and now i want to become admin and help new comers to play this rp server. I also had a goal to become an admin and if i got selected i will do my best......And i hate cheaters i will give punishment make make other player roleplay experience better
  2. What are your strengths? >>>>>>Team work, communication, honesty, handle any situation at any time
  3. What are your weaknesses? Get angry on liers
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? .>>>>> no doubt that admins are doing their work good but i want to make it more stronger and i will share my skills with them
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)>>>> yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? >>> no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? >>>nope

enes..

Player
Player
1. Enes
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00 + Turkiye
4. 17:00 to 12:00
5. 6 hours
6. 99enessss
7. Enes Acimasizz
8. 143814
9. 12 level
10. Turkish, kurdish and english
11. State

1. During Rp sessions I always face rulebreakers which irritates me. Therefore, I want to stop rulebreakers from annoying other's and their RP experience. Being an admin would enable me to help others, which I aim and respect.

2. My strengths are that I show no mercy for rulebreakers, I can multi-task and work under pressure. I can also assure you that I am a hardworking fella.

3. I don't really have weaknesses apart from my over-confidence since I believe I can tackle every problem thrown at me.

4. The skills I can bring to the team are priceless and unique. I can provide them support with tickets and translations, as far as I know there are not many Turkish and Kurdish admins. I can also complete alot of forum tickets.

5. I don't have any businesses so it's not a big problem for me.

6. Not any issues apart from my school, I have a lot of free time after school and I can be active 6 hours a day as mentioned before.

7. I just want to let you guys know that It would be an amazing experience for me to help the community. Thank you for your time.

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Sankalp

2.Your age (OOC): 18

3.Time zone +5:30 country: India

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 15:00

6.Average online per day(hours): 08-10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: ss0606

8.Your characters' name (IC): Sanku Notorious

9.Your in game ID: 49627

10.Your in game level: 34

11.Languages spoken: English, hindi

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have a much good exp as a admin back then and As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems. So for there help them I want to become a admin

2.What are your strengths? : I am a good in solving problems can easily handle any situation easily
What are your weaknesses? : kindness
What skills can you bring to the admin team? : I can handle the situations easily so I can handle situations was ex sahp leader so know about sahp can help sahp also and lspd too.

3.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

4.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? :sometimes not everyday just like once in a month

5.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I don't know much about gangs i ensure you that I will keep learning plus I have a good exp in admin also back then.

Last edited:

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hamza Zafar
  2. Your age (OOC):20
  3. Time zone + country: +GMT 5:00 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 5:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):15+ hours
  6. Your Discord ID: rida0.1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rida Western
  8. You're in-game ID: 116624
  9. You're in-game level: 26
  10. Languages spoken: English and also known as good debater in Urdu/Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I want to become Admin Bec I have do soo much RP And in Rp I try my best to help out peoples as much as i can but being an citizen it's not posible to help in some situations so I decide to be an admin to help peoples out and maintain RP for peoples who came first day in city and get assaulted by Old players so I will always be there to help them out and I know I have broken so many rules and I got punished some time but the best part is that I always learn by them and now I know many rules as compare to an average GRP player and I feel like RP is not for me any more so I decide to Go Up for Admin !
    My Strength is that I always good in making connection even if some of my biggest enemies still say fights be side, but he was a good guy we spend good time together and another strength is that I am good shooter and always better option for friendship once my friend gets in trouble, I will sacrifice myself not my friend
    my weakness is my trust issue I never trust on any one so earlier like i took time to trust on any one
    I am good in conservational skill so I will always be successful in controlling any situation by talking in both parties
    Yes, even I don't have any business!
    No, I have just finished my papers for 12th standards so I am now free for 5 month and after that I will open my own business in IRL, and I am free all day
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    If you took my application as Admin interview, then congratulation you got a masterpiece Admin!
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

ITS MY OWN APPLICATION WHICH I WRITE RECENTLY!!!

PredZen07

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Satya Das
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    From 5:30 AM to 2:30 PM

5. Average online per day(hours): more than 10 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: predzen1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Pred Zzen
  8. Your in game ID: 60414
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English & Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    Because I want to help others and I need an admin experience in my life and I love to help others in IRL also and I am pretty sure that I can help others faster I will be super active in game and I will achieve my goals faster than others and I will never disappoint anyone with my discissions and I will punish the players who are not following the proper rules in city.

I can't leave any work without completing it and I have patience.

Money is my first problem and gets angry when people don't listen to me.

As I told you in last I will be super active in city and gonna take care of the city and I can play more than 10 hrs cause I am dieheart gamer so yeah.

I don't have any.

No

I think in city 2 there is less activity of admins cause they are replying late while I am contacting them so.

Last edited:

Karthik Brown

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : karthik
2. Your age : 23 years
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : karthik6202
6. Your Nickname : Karthik Brown
7. Your ID :108260

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
previously i was in admin team due to IRL problem i had to take a break for sometime so now iam back this time with a new spirit to work again

my strengths are i have good decision making skills ,situation handling skills , good communication skills and i don't got emotional or angry so soon and many more

my greatest weakness is when iam telling anything if some keeps interupting i forget what i was saying

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes of course

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
ok

Karthik Brown

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : karthik
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time i can play from (14:30 to 20:30 ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: karthik6202
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Karthik Brown
  8. Your in game ID: 108260
  9. Your in game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: tamil , telugu , kannada , hindi , english,
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime) : state ,EMS

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Previously, I was a valuable member of the administrative team. However, due to personal circumstances, I had to take a break for a while. Now, after addressing those issues and rejuvenating myself, I am back with renewed energy and enthusiasm, ready to contribute to the team's success once again. I'm excited to bring fresh perspectives and a reinvigorated spirit to our work, and I'm committed to making a positive impact in our projects moving forward.

My strengths include excellent decision-making and situation-handling skills. I possess strong communication abilities and maintain a calm and composed demeanor, even under pressure. Additionally, I am adept at managing emotions and staying level-headed, which allows me to navigate challenges effectively. These qualities, among many others, enable me to contribute positively to any team.

My greatest weakness is that I can lose my train of thought if I'm interrupted while speaking. I am actively working on improving my focus and composure in these situations to ensure I can continue conveying my message clearly.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I bring strong decision-making, situation handling, effective communication, emotional stability, and organizational skills to the admin team. My adaptability and collaborative spirit ensure efficient and positive contributions to our success.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes sure

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No i don't have anything soon

7.Anything else we should take into consideration
Nothing much i just wanted to say that i was in admin team before so i can get used to to it very fast

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following players, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1. Sanku Notorious - 49627 : ss0606

2. Karthik Brown - 108260 : karthik6202

Contact me on discord regarding interviews

Top Bottom