Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

DURGA PRAJAPATI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Durga Prajapati
2. Age 10
3. Time zone +5:30
4. Average online per day 5 hours
5. Discord durga3587
6. Nickname Durga Prajapati
7. Id 150163

Aryan Chaudhary

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aryan Chaudhary
2. Your age IRL: 22
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord: a._666
6. Your Nickname: Aryann Chaudhary
7. Your ID: 117816

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Ever since I came in city my first thought was to join any gang as I was curious about there roles and how its function but as incoming years I got to know about every event and I would promise that I will provide the gangs max activity at each and every event. I want to make sure that the lowest level members of the gang should know every rule as I want to make a strong bond with my gang by which we will conquer each and everything.

- I want to be leader of bloods because I know how to run organization with its fullest activity and I will provide each and every member their respective ranks as of their capabilities as I won't show any favoritism anybody as I have been in a city for a long time due to which I have came across each and every rule an I will pass all my information to members so that there won't be any problems for our gang and our season would end in the best way possible.

- I have very good communication skills which would help me to get the best members for my gang and I want to spread my knowledge across everyone for better performance. As I spend 10-12 hours in city I will also participate my with my gang in each every situation and will try to lead them and to bring the best outcomes of all situations.

- Will have zero tolerance for toxicity In the organization.
- I will keep my gang active and teach newbies how to do proper RP.
- 100% turf
- Will have max graffiti's

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-

Aayush
2. Your age IRL-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hrs
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID-
===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods Street Gang

I want to be a leader of this organization because i am on the server since very long and have worked in all the organizations including legal orgs as HC and in gangs too as deputy. While working in these organizations i gained a lot of knowledge and experience. I have experience in legal orgs more than gang and now i am aware that in any kind of situation how will the legal orgs act and try to handle the situation so through this i can make a good plan for a successfull situation. Moreover, i have been leader of gangs 2 times from my other account and did some mistakes which led my term to disbandment but now i am aware and ready to face all the problems and correct the mistakes i commited earlier. I also have good leadership skills and now i think i am completely able to become a leader of the organization.

i) Good and Regular Bonuses.
ii) Active members.
iii) 100% turf
iv) 100% graffiti
v) Completion of weekly tasks on time.
vi) Completing 30 days term.
vii) Active HRs.
viiii) Skilled and better HCs.
7. Your ID-
===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.

Levin Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
=> Arjun
2. Your age, IRL
=> 15
3. Time zone
=> GMT+5:30
=> 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord
=> maxmadgaming
6. Your Nickname
=> Levin Federal
7. Your ID
=> 19937

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

=> I want to be a leader of bloods because in city i never see them active or anything and they rarely do turf so i want to take the leadership of bloods and i will give my best in the leadership.

Three Reason with explanation why i want to be leader of Bloods

1. I will try to be as active as possible doing fz, gun store robbery , store robbery many times a day and win it. Attend events like battleship, clands, submarine, and try to do 100% turf and make bloods on top of every organization not only in gangs but in city over LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG every organization is under Bloods. Bloods over the state.

2. I loved bloods because when i flew into the city for the first time they were active and actually doing stuff not like today boring and live-dead so i want to lead the Bloods and make it as good as it was never before.

3. I think i am a good leader for Bloods because i am sure that i can lead the organization very good and in a positive way without any warn or rule break i will try to complete my term without any warn or rule break.

=> I will make sure when taking new gang members into the org tat they know basic rules like mg, pg, dm, rk, mk, ooc, ic and gang rules as well and i will take my deputies who were deputies in gangs before like 2-3 times and i will tell everyone that they have to make sure that they perform a good level of rp when doing any kind of situation like highway robbery , robbing people in ghetto , in a hostage situation and many more.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Blood's Interview on 05th June 2024 at 16:00 Server Time

1. Aryann Chaudhary - 117816 - a._666

Thank you for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Closed.

pablo mafioso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Nagesh desai
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4-5 HOURS
5. Your Discord - kingpablo99
6. Your Nickname - Pablo
7. Your ID - 145097
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods Street Gang

[1]- One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader and i have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage.

[2]- I want to use the second part which is out of town and by that I mean to be active in the daily gang events and I believe I could be a great leader is I am very experienced in rp due to being in other servers and doing other RP situations in all kinds of organisations on this server.

[3]- I want to give the new gang members a true criminal experience within the rules without violating them, and reactivate the Bloods gang in order to activate the rest of the government jobs as well.

I want to introduce a system of commercial gangs, not just to expose theft and murder, such as if they are interested in selling weapons, drugs and smuggling, and I mean that their dealings in the city be more, that it be a commercial deal to sell contraband and other things prohibited to citizens, and that the system of kidnapping and killing is between gangs or members of government jobs only and illegal institutions Only and not an ordinary citizen like corrupt policemen, money transfer cars and trucks.

Rocky NoMercy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Rocky NoMercy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
>> Muhammad Azan
2. Your age IRL
>> 17
3. Time zone
>> GMT+5 + Pakistan
4. Average Online Per Day
>> 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord
>> itzrockyop
7. Your Id
>> 142898

Additional Information
1. Leader Of

>> Blood Street Gang

2. Why Do U Want To Become A Leader Of This Specific Organization { Three Reasons }

>> I Want To Become The Leader Of This Org Because I Have So Much Experience In Illegal Org's I Have Been A High Command Of Every Illegal Org Leaded Store Robberies And Hostage Situations etc.

>> Second Thing I Want To Become A Leader Because I Have Seen Many Gangs Which Are Not Active They Don't Attend Cland's Or Do Any Hostage Situation's So I Will Become The Leader Attend All Event's And Try My Best To Win All Event's

>> I Have Seen So Much Term's That Get Disbaned For Not Following The Rules They Get Verbals And The Terms End But As I Said I Have To Much Experience So I Will Teach My All Members To Follow All The Rules If They Dont Follow I Will Kick Them From The Org

3. Your Advices For Improving Roleplay Level In The Organization

>> First I Will Try My Best To Complete My Term Without Any Verbal Or Warning
>> Me And My High Command's Will Provide The Best Enviornment For My Org Members
>> Proper Interview For High Command Rank's
>> I Will Provide Best Bonuses For All The Event's

My Rank's Managment

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. OG- Bloods
13. AK47
12. Event Leader
------- High Command -------
11. Turfer
10. Warlord
9. Clapper
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Gangster
6. Drug Boy
5. Shooter
4. Dealer
3. Murderer
2. Young - Bloods
1. Newbie

My Expereince In Illegal Org's
>>
Ex- Deputy Ballas
>> Ex- OG Ballas
>> Ex - OG Of All Gang's
>> Ex - Under Deputy Of All Gang's

I Will Be The Best Leader Of Bloods
Thank You For Reading My Application
Best Regards - Rocky NoMercy

Vanshbaisoya

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Vansh Baisoya
Your age IRL: 17
Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Your Discord: vanshbaisoya0007
Your Nickname: Vansh GuRjaR
Your ID: 25143

1. Leader of bloods streets gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I want to become the leader of bloods because I have gained much experience in gangs. I also have lead many of the events by myself in gang as a Deputy. So now I think I am ready to be a leader and improve rp.

As I am also the deputy of unofficial family so I have also gained much leadership skills which will help me to lead the gang. I also have many innovative and creative ideas which I will use in my term by which my term will be most active and the best term ever. I also have many friends and families alliance which will help me to get my term on next level. I won't allow any toxicity in my gang of found then directly blacklist

If I get the term I will increase my activity daily online time and do as much events possible in a day. There are some gang which are almost dead only somehow manage to take screenshots of the events but my term will be 100% active. I will capture main ghetto, vagos ghetto. Also I will make Leo's scared from my gang. I will seperate different work for my deputies 1st for ghetto clapping, 2nd for events like clands, store robberies, highway robberies,etc. 3rd for events like subs and battleship and the last for turf. My deputies, HC and I will also give chance to do rp to new players by which they will also get interest.

I will do as much events possible in a day by which Leo's and gang both will enjoy I will also make critical situations for Leo's by doing events in new location. Also as I told before I will not tolerate toxicity. I will also take care about that I have good people in my org so less rule break.

Goals 100% turf
10k+ girafiti profit
Ending the term without warns
To dominate other gangs
To become terrorist organization

Ryan68

Player
Player

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I want to become the leader of bloods because I have gained much experience in gangs. I also have lead many of the events by myself in gang as a Deputy. So now I think I am ready to be a leader and improve rp.

As I am also the deputy of unofficial family so I have also gained much leadership skills which will help me to lead the gang. I also have many innovative and creative ideas which I will use in my term by which my term will be most active and the best term ever. I also have many friends and families alliance which will help me to get my term on next level. I won't allow any toxicity in my gang of found then directly blacklist

If I get the term I will increase my activity daily online time and do as much events possible in a day. There are some gang which are almost dead only somehow manage to take screenshots of the events but my term will be 100% active. I will capture main ghetto, vagos ghetto. Also I will make Leo's scared from my gang. I will seperate different work for my deputies 1st for ghetto clapping, 2nd for events like clands, store robberies, highway robberies,etc. 3rd for events like subs and battleship and the last for turf. My deputies, HC and I will also give chance to do rp to new players by which they will also get interest.

I will do as much events possible in a day by which Leo's and gang both will enjoy I will also make critical situations for Leo's by doing events in new location. Also as I told before I will not tolerate toxicity. I will also take care about that I have good people in my org so less rule break.

Goals 100% turf
10k+ girafiti profit
To dominate other gangs
not off topic Bansh will be best leader he will give bisleri bottle to everyone

ShauryaXoxo

𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮
Player

Goals 100% turf
10k+ girafiti profit
To dominate other gangs
Idc if offtopic best leader can’t find better leader than him!

Spy kenedy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: busynotlikeyou
6. Your Nickname: Spy Fujiwara
7. Your ID: 45014

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- As Been Leader in (EN03) I have this much experience of leadership to take leader on en2 also i planned very good things for my gang and prepare how my org will run. also i want to take leader of bloods because i want to give my experience to my gang members how org can run. I want to make a strong friendship with my gang by which we will conquer each and everything.

- I have many family support and have best deputies who can help me to run my org properly and manage it also my deputies have experience of leader/deputy so i trust them they all will help me to run my org without any warn or verbal.

- Also I want to do our path for 100% turf. I want to be the leader to finish this job with my team and also to manage this gang and be the best of the Gang in Crime Side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Doing everyday store/gun robbery with hostages.
- Doing everyday for zancudo raid.
- Helping every gang members.
- 100% turf
- Doing graffiti with my members everyday.

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara

Last edited:

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yug_gaming_yt
nickname: Warrior Yug
ID: 157806

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

About me :- it's my twinking account

my experience

EX | high command of blood gang
EX | highcommand of vagos gang
EX | SAHP
EX | High command of families gang

THANX FOR REDIANG its. Yug yt...

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Dear Players

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the leader of the party only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Also Copied Applications/AI built Applications will be rejected directly.

Applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Open

Itachi Wars

Player
Player
Information

Name: Utkarsh Boyane
Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day:
2-6 hours
discord: itachi_wars
nickname: Keven Tennyson

ID: 147071

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods.....

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A]
have vast experience across many gangs and legal orgs in city 3 and well as city 2 more than a 4 month worth of experience as Underdeputy of almost all orgs. I believe its my time to step up to leadership to show my leadership skills and put bloods back on the map. My dreams is to become a leader and lead and organisation.

B] I have many things, both new and old, that can lead to new ways of structuring and leading a criminal organization. Some examples include a restructuring of how ranks are assigned upon joining, and a strike system partnered with training to insure we teach members how they're messing up before kicking or blacklisting.

C] As always we bloods was the most active gang in city and i want to pursue that legacy of bloods gang, So that it will be active. for that, I have my freinds and family members

3. Your 3 advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A] My first advise will be increasing the Role Play level in the organisation would be refrence to that we will do Ghetto Robberies,Highways Robberies, Hostage situations etc. as much as possible Only The HCs Rob and others keep pointing guns for them as this runs the roleplay for the others. There should be a fair chance for everyone to Rob and HCs Should rather be Helpful and Teach the New Guys how to Rob and Help them with it so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang.

B] My second advise for improving the role play making unbiased and good high commands who will help other and promote them as per their activity without behavior. In my leadership term I will be adding a strict punishment system so that my gang members don't made mistakes which result harm to organization

Thank you sir for reading my Froum
Best Regards Utkarsh

Last edited:

Sohn Papdi

Player
Player
Information
1. Aadi
2. 23
3. IST +05:30
4. online per day
5. dessi_badmaas
6. Ansh
7. 134746
Additional information
1. Leader of My ID
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific? (List three reasons with explanation) = 1.) I want's be a leader of this organization because the last leader was not too good for adding players and i was shocked that this family is so good but why there is no players is in organization but now i get a chance to be a leader. 2.)And this will be the first leadership in which i will be the leader Thank you i'll hope that this time i will be the leader :)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I am ok with this

Adnan BroX

Pending Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Adnan Shabih
2. Your age IRL 16
3. Time zone GMT +5 (pakistan)
4. Average online per day 3-5 hours more on weekends
5. Your Discord unkown_743
6. Your Nickname Jack NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID 130291
Additional information
1. Leader of... BLOODS
1. I Want to become leader because i have been in gangs from last 2-3 months and i have gained so much experience
2. I Want to Become leader because i saw gangs are active and do HS SR GSR etc BS CLANDS and many more i think i can lead the ORG very much
3. I Wanna become leader as i saw many leader who getting disband with warnings i will try not to get any and try to make the term One Of the best
1. To Complete my term with No Possible Warnings
2.Friendly Environment to Everyone
3. Will invite with Interview
4.Good Bonus for Events
Ranking System
. Leader
15. Deputy
14. Under Deputy
13.OG Bloods
12. Events Leader
--------HIGH COMMANDS--------
11. Turfer
10. Smoker
9. warlord
8. Murderer
7. Graffiti lord
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Young bloods
2. Newbie
1. Freeze
(Note: I didnt Copied from anyone just copied pasted my last Application)

Last edited:

Lucifer Don

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mohit
2. Your age IRL : 21
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord : pvpgodgamer
6. Your Nickname : Lucifer Don
7. Your ID : 139818
Additional information
Leader of Bloods.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Reason why I became a Bloods leader is because it will be a great opportunity to pass on the experiences I have gained in the game to others and prove myself. I have been mostly in the state side but i was also in the gang side. Now is the time to use the knowledge I gained from the State side against them and paint the entire ghetto red. No matter we are gangs, I want to establish an organization where everyone protects each other like a family within the gang. It will be an organization with discipline, like a state org, where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other. Toxicity will not exist within my organization. And I will check with my HC' on this issue daily and do what is necessary.

2.2 As a under deputy or such a gang HC I know all the rules of gang how we can handle all the members, all the IC events how can we execute. So as my past experience I active all the day for my Gang. As my past I usually manage to do my members how to execute the event etc.

2.3 believe that I will successfully lead Bloods I am quite sure that my experience in the city is sufficient for this, with these experiences I will make the Blood's the strongest gang in the city.

3.1 - Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with hostage situations, stores, etc.
3.2 - Activity in ghetto, events, etc. planning to do a lot of gun store robberies, store robberies and FZ raids along with hostage situations.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without rule breaks. If anyone does rule break, it will be result with demotions, instant-kick or blacklists.
3.4 - To keep the gang in order , we will need the RIGHT high command and the deputies when I'm not here.
3.5 - We will be the most active gang in doing the most events and being active in ghetto at all times
3.6 - We will work to do hostage situations in which we will ensure good RP with LEOs
3.7 - Ensure good RP by working on NO TOXICITY with any LEOs or Gangs.
3.8 - Spray Profits at max every hour. This is main way for gang to make money

Top Bottom