Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DURGA PRAJAPATI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Durga Prajapati
2. Age 10
3. Time zone +5:30
4. Average online per day 5 hours
5. Discord durga3587
6. Nickname Durga Prajapati
7. Id 150163

Aryan Chaudhary

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aryan Chaudhary
2. Your age IRL: 22
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord: a._666
6. Your Nickname: Aryann Chaudhary
7. Your ID: 117816

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Ever since I came in city my first thought was to join any gang as I was curious about there roles and how its function but as incoming years I got to know about every event and I would promise that I will provide the gangs max activity at each and every event. I want to make sure that the lowest level members of the gang should know every rule as I want to make a strong bond with my gang by which we will conquer each and everything.

- I want to be leader of bloods because I know how to run organization with its fullest activity and I will provide each and every member their respective ranks as of their capabilities as I won't show any favoritism anybody as I have been in a city for a long time due to which I have came across each and every rule an I will pass all my information to members so that there won't be any problems for our gang and our season would end in the best way possible.

- I have very good communication skills which would help me to get the best members for my gang and I want to spread my knowledge across everyone for better performance. As I spend 10-12 hours in city I will also participate my with my gang in each every situation and will try to lead them and to bring the best outcomes of all situations.

- Will have zero tolerance for toxicity In the organization.
- I will keep my gang active and teach newbies how to do proper RP.
- 100% turf
- Will have max graffiti's

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-

Aayush
2. Your age IRL-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hrs
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID-
===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods Street Gang

I want to be a leader of this organization because i am on the server since very long and have worked in all the organizations including legal orgs as HC and in gangs too as deputy. While working in these organizations i gained a lot of knowledge and experience. I have experience in legal orgs more than gang and now i am aware that in any kind of situation how will the legal orgs act and try to handle the situation so through this i can make a good plan for a successfull situation. Moreover, i have been leader of gangs 2 times from my other account and did some mistakes which led my term to disbandment but now i am aware and ready to face all the problems and correct the mistakes i commited earlier. I also have good leadership skills and now i think i am completely able to become a leader of the organization.

i) Good and Regular Bonuses.
ii) Active members.
iii) 100% turf
iv) 100% graffiti
v) Completion of weekly tasks on time.
vi) Completing 30 days term.
vii) Active HRs.
viiii) Skilled and better HCs.
7. Your ID-
===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.

Levin Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
=> Arjun
2. Your age, IRL
=> 15
3. Time zone
=> GMT+5:30
=> 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord
=> maxmadgaming
6. Your Nickname
=> Levin Federal
7. Your ID
=> 19937

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

=> I want to be a leader of bloods because in city i never see them active or anything and they rarely do turf so i want to take the leadership of bloods and i will give my best in the leadership.

Three Reason with explanation why i want to be leader of Bloods

1. I will try to be as active as possible doing fz, gun store robbery , store robbery many times a day and win it. Attend events like battleship, clands, submarine, and try to do 100% turf and make bloods on top of every organization not only in gangs but in city over LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG every organization is under Bloods. Bloods over the state.

2. I loved bloods because when i flew into the city for the first time they were active and actually doing stuff not like today boring and live-dead so i want to lead the Bloods and make it as good as it was never before.

3. I think i am a good leader for Bloods because i am sure that i can lead the organization very good and in a positive way without any warn or rule break i will try to complete my term without any warn or rule break.

=> I will make sure when taking new gang members into the org tat they know basic rules like mg, pg, dm, rk, mk, ooc, ic and gang rules as well and i will take my deputies who were deputies in gangs before like 2-3 times and i will tell everyone that they have to make sure that they perform a good level of rp when doing any kind of situation like highway robbery , robbing people in ghetto , in a hostage situation and many more.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations, the following player has been selected for Blood's Interview on 05th June 2024 at 16:00 Server Time

1. Aryann Chaudhary - 117816 - a._666

Thank you for participating everyone, applications for the Leader of the Blood Street Gang are now Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom