Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironic Uchiha

11 X Deputy, 6 X State, 5 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your Name Irl: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Avg Online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914
Additional Information:

1.Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have always dreamt of being the leader of SAHP and I am very passionate about it. I have served 4 terms in SAHP as a undersheriff. I have given hours to nourish this organisation and grow it. It would be a wonderful honour to lead an organisation filled with understanding troopers. I am positive about handling SAHP greatly as I am fully ready to dedicate both time and countless effort to take this organisation to the top! Together with the help of my team, I bet SAHP would be the most active than it has ever been under my term! It would have people who would always be ready to combat any challenges whether it’s a global, local or just a normal emergency call!

2. Due to my Leo Org experience being very high, I have leaded a battalion of troopers several times. In some recent times all Leo orgs have been lacking units. I will make sure bonuses are paid on time, everyone gets their deserving ranks according to their work, No unprofessionalism is tolerated, no Hc bullies a new trooper, all troopers get training’s ASAP. We always have the must units on every event. Being 4 X undersheriff I know how to deal with any kind of internal org conflict. I would make sure we always have the highest number on events, officers are always out on patrolling, the org is active throughout the term!

3. I have been the deputy of SAHP 4 X, Deputy Chief of Police 1 X, Lt General 1 X and noticed the leaders very closely and how they run the organisations. I have noticed both their pros and cons and what mistakes I have to avoid in order to keep my boys active. No org hopping would be done by my units as I would make the organisation so elite than it would be the goal of every citizen to join SAHP. I would handle situations always calmly and not rush for conclusions. Make sure all people within the organisation stay like brothers and no one is no one’s enemies.
Strict punishment system would be there and anyone who goes up against the rules will get severely punished. It can be anything from strikes, verbal warning, or even demotions or when done something extremely severe the trooper might also have to get their training again.

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay level in organisation.

1. Realistic transmissions through radio: in many orgs I have noticed the leaders or hcs get too frank with the units and there is nothing wrong with it, but when you are on duty a certain level of professionalism is to be maintained. I would make sure in my term only useful information gets transmitted through the radio and no one misuses it. No one will just joke Around while speaking in the radio and everyone will use proper valid radio codes and function smoothly. No mixing would be done on the org radio!

2. Promoting Realistic RP: The RP would be free rather than feeling robotic or programmed. The use of RP commands would be promoted since a lot of guys don’t know know what it is and what is its uses. Such as if someone is recklessly driving then we would not just go and arrest them, we would ask sone questions , make them walk in a straight line, give brethelizer using rp commands , so on and so fourth. Regular training sessions on different kinds of terrains such as forests, hills, mountains, plains would be conducted for the Task Force team.

3. Having Realistic Divisions in SAHP: We would have realistic functioning departments in SAHP who would always be ready for any challenges. The Task Force would be promoted and they would even learn how to jump with a parachute in plains, hills mountains and some other war tactics. The bonus would be rewarding in these departments as well and only deserving people would be their HOD’s and COS’s.

Departments under my term:
1. HRT: Human Resource and IA combined.
Work: Do open recruitment, hire people, make logs, archive logs, take interviews, give training’s and solve internal org issues and issue punishments.
2. STF: Special Task Force
Work: Would have the most fit and experienced people from the whole organisation. There would be a proper 3 phase training in order to join TF, which would be given by TF supervisors or above, which would include : how to take evidence, practice fake negotiations under all circumstances, ways to counter an hostage situation, jumping with a parachute to battlefield etc.

3. HWP: Highway Patrol
Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways.

4. FPT: Forest Protection Team
Work: Would do regular patrolling in the forests as people regularly have the habit of abandoning vehicles there. Would also assist HWP, and do forest inspection from time to time.

5. U.S Marshals: This would be undercover or the intel collecting team of SAHP, who would have experienced people with superb knowledge. These guys can assist and can also be assisted greatly by task force.

Rank System under my term:
30. Sheriff
29. Under Sheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Marshal Handler
25. HOD of Department
24. DHOD of Department
23. Supervisor
22. Chief Commander
21. Area Commander
20. Base Commander
19. Watch Commander
18. District Attorney
17. Major
16. Captain
15. Master Sergeant
14. Senior Lieutenant
13. Sergeant Major
12. K9 Unit
11. Master Corporal
10. Senior Corporal
9. Traffic Control
8. Corporal
7. Master Trooper
6. Senior Trooper
5. Trooper
4. Private
3. Trainee
2. Recruit
1. Suspended

Exp: 10 X deputy ( 6 X state, 4 X gang)

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Prabhnoor
2. Your IRL age- 17
3. Time zone-
GMT
+5:30
4. Average online per day-10-12 hrs
5. Your Discord- .naruto_sasuke12
6. Your Nickname- Uchiha Bolo
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information
1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)- I am a old and experienced guy from another city!! But I left the city for lack of interest. But after some time I came to this city but to gain more experience. But in this city I was very new. I don't had money to buy a dress . So I grinded a lot after some time I decided to come in legal organizations to gain more experience and to experience more RP in this new city with new friends. I decided to join SAHP .My goal, for the SAHP is to establish a work setting that's not pleasant but also captivating. Through the implementation of programs such as incentives gatherings and contests my objective is to inject enthusiasm and a sense of teamwork into the office It is crucial to me that each staff member feels appreciated and driven as it nurtures a feeling of inclusion and satisfaction in their tasks.I have been a USSS Deputy Director, LSPD Chief of Staff, SAHP Chief of Staff, NG Chief of Staff. So, I have good leadership skills & good knowledge of working and execution of different organizations. I am polite to everyone & know English language very well. My past experience and my motivation is giving me a forward push to take the leadership of this organization so that I can improve its working quality & attract citizens of Los Santos. I have will have good & better HCs and good Deputies + good rank system to enhance its attraction.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.-
1. I plan to focus on fostering connections, with groups and making the most of events by working together.

2. I will be hosting a bonus/promotion ceremony every week at sunday.

3.As a leader, I will personally supervise my entire department and encourage all officers to follow the chain of command, as it is crucial for our operations. I will dedicate significant time to selecting the right officers for specific positions, which will enhance roleplay and benefit the organization overall.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION

Aman jat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- AMAN

2. Your age IRL :- 18 YEAR OLD

3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day :- 4-5 HRS

5. Your Discord :- amanbhakhar (tag)

6. Your Nickname :- Aman jat [in game]

7. Your ID - 149379 [in game]

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1>Having worked extensively in SAHP , NG and EMS I come with a wealth of experience. i give my best of sahp .

2.2> my behavior is very good to handle all the sahp team . I have lot of experience in shap Department. And know the server rules very well .

2.3> My Vision and ideas include of new type of training programs with situations and other technologies to ensure higher standard of activity done throughout the highways. I am eager to bring my experience from Crime side as i know how they work so i can better function my org against them.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1> SITUATIONS BASED TRAINING

3.2> IMPORTANT IN SWAT DEPARTMENT [ DIVIDE INTO 2 DEPARTMENT FOR DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

a> alpha team
b> beta team

3.3> STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1 [WARNING]
STRIKE 2 [ DEMOTE UPTO 2 RANK]
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

MY EXPERIENCE

EX BLOODS UNDER DEPUTY
EX EMS DOCTOR
EX NG CAPTION
EX SAHP DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

-: RANKING SYSTEM :-
----- HIGH COMMAND -----
30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of staff
26) Head Of Department
25) Deputy Head Of Department
24)Supervisor Of Department
23) Major
22) Commander
21) U.S Marshal
----- OFFICERS -----
20) Colonel
19) Captain
18) Human resources
17) Internal Affairs
16) Detective
15) S.W.A.T
14) Senior Lieutenant
13) Lieutenant
12) Senior Inspector
11) Inspector
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Corporal
7) Master Trooper
6) Senior Trooper
5) Trooper
4) Rookie
3) Cadet
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

-: DEPARTMENT :-
1) Human Resources (GIVE TRAINING TO NEW MEMBERS)
2) Internal Affaires (HANDLE CORRUPTION)
3) Highway Patrol (GO FOR HIGHWAYPATEROLLING)
4) Detective (They will go undercover and collect evidence)
5) S.W.A.T (GO FOR THE GLOBAL AND CANABINS RAID)

ujjwalbortex

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: UJJWAL
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord ujjwal010101
6. Your Nickname Venmous Joker
7. Your ID 143378

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans. Reason1. I possess strong leadership qualities, such as communication, decision-making, and organizational abilities, that i believe can benefit the SAHP faction and its members.

Reason2. I have a genuine interest in law enforcement roleplay and want to contribute to creating immersive and realistic experiences within the SAHP faction.

Reason3. I am passionate about engaging with the broader Grand RP community, promoting positive interactions, and representing the SAHP faction as a welcoming and inclusive group.

above all of these reason mentioned there is one more that sahp is very close to my heart i got my friends from shap only i know sahp with every corner as i work there as a HC.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
ans. By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

• Solicit feedback from SAHP fellow members to identify areas for improvement in roleplaying skills. Constructive criticism can help to refine our approach and become a more effective.
  • i will give everyone with equal oppurtunities so that they can be promoted easily and be happy
  • I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs.
  • Departments under my term:

1. HR: Human resource.

Work : Hire people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s ,
    2. IA : Internal Affair
    Work: checking internal issues and solved them also check logs.
    Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law .
    4. STF: Special Task Force
    Work: Fastest response for any situation. Also bushing the canvas.

5. Department Detective
    Work : Take evidence.

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
    VERBAL 2
    STRIKE 1 [WARNING]
    STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

UJJWAL

Last edited:

ivanthe dark

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 18
7. Your ID 143378

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

Ans. Reason1. I possess strong leadership qualities, such as communication, decision-making, and organizational abilities, that i believe can benefit the SAHP faction and its members.

Reason2. I have a genuine interest in law enforcement roleplay and want to contribute to creating immersive and realistic experiences within the SAHP faction.

Reason3. I am passionate about engaging with the broader Grand RP community, promoting positive interactions, and representing the SAHP faction as a welcoming and inclusive group.

above all of these reason mentioned there is one more that sahp is very close to my heart i got my friends from shap only i know sahp with every corner as i work there as a HC.

ans. By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

• Solicit feedback from SAHP fellow members to identify areas for improvement in roleplaying skills. Constructive criticism can help to refine our approach and become a more effective.
  • i will give everyone with equal oppurtunities so that they can be promoted easily and be happy
  • I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs.

UJJWAL
My humble request is make my brother ujjwal the leader of sahp he is very well experinced person. He was high command in every org even he is very humble. He is a very good man.my request is make him leader of sahp .

Rix Federal

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 18
7. Your ID 143378

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

UJJWAL

XEQsca0.gif

Rix Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abhimaan
2. Your IRL age:18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day:5-10Hours
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname:Abhi orgbandking
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

-The most main and obvious reason for me to become a leader of sahp is that I want to experience as a leader of a state org and sahp fits wells according to my past experience.

-I have invested a lot of my time in the previous term as a asssitant sheriff having 10-12 Hours of On duty time and I would appreciate if I was given a chance.

-I want to prove everyone that I don’t deserve the hate I get and I am a good leader and completing 1 term of sahp.

-My main focus to improve rp is to make sure my HR department works perfect.The reason is the new officers who join will get good training for serving the city and making sure no rule breaks happens

-I will make sure there is less corruption from my side ensuring limited corruption from people with corrupt biography.

I hope I will get a chance

Regards,
Abhi
Best

reactorz

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 18
7. Your ID 143378

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

UJJWAL
❤❤

EnvyOP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout Verlicee
7. Your ID: 95159
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience in the IA, as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that Highway Patrol remains our primary task. During my time at SAHP, I've seen several officers (including myself at times) too focused on other aspects of the job rather than keeping the highways safe. I would also like to increase the usage of motorcycles.
iii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of SAHP is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thanks for Reading

Scout Verlicee
Yeah One of the best Chief of staff i have ever seen... He patiently replies to everyone who ping him. And very experienced too. Ig ge deserves a chance 💙

Prince Tzariar

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Rakibur Rahman
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : rdjrakib020
6. Your Nickname : Prince Tzariar
7. Your ID : 106419

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

Ans. Reason1:
I have Experience in SAHP and other Organization. I want to take responsibility and help SAHP and others. If any issues in city my units available for them. It is my goal. I'll make sure the citizen and Feel safe. Basically I would make SAHP is the best organization in this city .

Reason 2 : I want Leadership experience of SAHP. I have experienced in NG major general position . In LSPD i have DHOD experience
And las t 2 terms in SAHP i have HOD experience. So i am familiar off All organization Strength and weaknesses. And I'll make sure SAHP don't have any weaknesses.

Reason 3. My Performance and what experience Helping city and citizen . Also Leos and organizations . I will try my best to finish my organization properly. I will helping new joiners Will prepare for next to be better .

3.Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
ans.
By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

I want to make sure in SAHP following the rolls , passed by government and administration . I will treat equal everyone, it will give them bonuses and promotions for those works. And my last wishes I'll make sure the city is safe that's why I will Came for Special operation with my fellow members. Also every week have a promotion ceremony to give them promotion all members included bonuses.

Work : Hire new and Experience people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s , Helping situation.
Work: checking internal issues and solved them also check logs Checking PD a and Daily check up.
Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law . Checking abandoned vehicles and illegal parking. Especially stopping over Speed.
Work: Fastest response for any situation. Ready for special operation Also bushing the canvas. Always ready to saving civilians and lios

5. Department Detective
Work : Take evidence from gangs ,unofficial families. Also to go undercover and arrest corrupt civilians

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1
STRIKE 2
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

Last edited:

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Rakibur Rahman
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : rdjrakib020
6. Your Nickname : Prince Tzariar
7. Your ID : 106419

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

Ans. Reason1:
I have Experience in SAHP and other Organization. I want to take responsibility and help SAHP and others. If any issues in city my units available for them. It is my goal. I'll make sure the citizen and Feel safe. Basically I would make SAHP is the best organization in this city .

Reason 2 : I want Leadership experience of SAHP. I have experienced in NG major general position . In LSPD i have DHOD experience
And las t 2 terms in SAHP i have HOD experience. So i am familiar off All organization Strength and weaknesses. And I'll make sure SAHP don't have any weaknesses.

Reason 3. My Performance and what experience Helping city and citizen . Also Leos and organizations . I will try my best to finish my organization properly. I will helping new joiners Will prepare for next to be better .

3.Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
ans.
By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

I want to make sure in SAHP following the rolls , passed by government and administration . I will treat equal everyone, it will give them bonuses and promotions for those works. And my last wishes I'll make sure the city is safe that's why I will Came for Special operation with my fellow members. Also every week have a promotion ceremony to give them promotion all members included bonuses.

Work : Hire people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s ,
Work: checking internal issues and solved them also check logs.
Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law .
Work: Fastest response for any situation. Also bushing the canvas.

5. Department Detective
Work : Take evidence.

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1 [WARNING]
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]
Departments and strike system is copied from ujjwal should not be selected and make your own fourm don't copy from others

EnvyOP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout Verlicee
7. Your ID: 95159
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience in the IA, as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that Highway Patrol remains our primary task. During my time at SAHP, I've seen several officers (including myself at times) too focused on other aspects of the job rather than keeping the highways safe. I would also like to increase the usage of motorcycles.
iii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of SAHP is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thanks for Reading

Scout Verlicee
💙

s23saimanshah

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Hamza Zafar

2. Your IRL age: 21

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:00

4. Average online per day: 12+ hrs.

5. Your Discord: treavor001

6. Your Nickname: Treavor Reaper

7. Your ID: 116624

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

#1:
Bec I have so exp of this ORG which is about 1.3 year I saw so many defects in every term and now I feel like I have to take this term and I am sure about that my term would be best if I always keep previous terms defects and improve them then it would be successful term and I am sure I am prefect about it ..

#2: I want to be Leader of specific org Bec SAHP is one of the best orgs in Grand City 2 and they do their best to improve the RP level in Shandi Shores and They are also known as for their fast respond to FZ Military base, and I will also try my best to protect SS Bec countryside area needs a best Sherif who maintain best RP level in City...

#3: and I think SAHP needs a Sherif who is mature in IRL also who can maintain and solve conflicts in ORG and Handle Situation which are almost non handle able and if the sheriff is mature like me then it's clear that ORG Term Would be Successful and memorable.

#4:

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

#1:
I think for improving RP level its must that leader is experienced, and I am well experienced than other....
I will change whole department system there are so unnecessary department they do nothing I will change them, and I will also change ranking system Bec there are so many defects in ranking system as I know

#2: And main thing is that IRL age is very IMP for hiring members in org if they are kids so we cannot expect anything from them they doo mistakes and mistake lead org to punishment if all members are mature and experienced, they try to solve matters of ego in IRl not in game and ruins other RP exp also...

#3: and I change IA department they need a good place upper than HOD the HOD of IA needs to be superior to other IA and he needs to get importance as an most powerful department when they show ID to someone they need to know that he is highest from other....

#4: And I expect from my FTOs they do their best to train new officers I saw in pervious term there are so many ppl they even didn't get training from FTO so I try my best to improve FTO department or hire all experienced FTOs and I shall not hire everyone from city I will only hire limited ppl from City to whom I can give them proper training so they would never break rules and maintain proper RP in Grand City 2

#5: And I avoid Friendships during Org Term Bec the main reason of pervious term was that ppl on high rank were breaking rules most and they even didn't know proper rules about ORG and then they were breaking major rules in city.... Which Cause Fail in maintaining RP

Main Thing: # Merit based Promotion means those who are doing best duty in city will only get promoting on friendship base lead strike and fire from ORG
# And I ensure that IA checkup must be strong and happens every day to maintain loyal Officers .....
Thanks For Reading My Application
I will try my best I won't leave any one with bad opinion
I will Try My Best to Make This Term Success full
The advices to improve grand rp are great.

Sam_Ace

EX. OG Ballas , Ex. OG Bunta
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Samarth
2. Your IRL age:- 18
3. Time zone:- (GMT+5:30) India
4. Average online per day:- 3 - 4 hours
5. Your Discord:- sam_federal
6. Your Nickname:- James kepler
7. Your ID:- 77544
Additional information

1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Patrol

- I have been worked in many legal org like NG, LSPD, FIB and SAHP.
- I have the skills to handle the situation by my comunication skills I have been gaining knowledge from my past 6 years.

- I am working in legal orgs from 6 years I have been COS in FIB, ACP in LSPD, LT. Colonel in NG and Chief in SAHP.

- I think that I have gained max level of knowledge to be a great leader.

- If I get chance to be the Leader I will make it the most Active org and I will make the term best.

- Daily patrol on san Andreas highways
- Bonus System for everyone who attends the event
- Best Training session for nie bies
- best treatment for the citizens

My Ranking system:-

(30)Sheriff
(29)Under Sheriff
(28)Chief Commander
------1ST-LEVEL-HC------
(27)Magistrate
(26)Curator Of Department
(25)Supritendent (Incharge) Of Department
(24)Special Force Handler
(23)Dept. Supritendent Of Department
(22)Special Force Agent
------2ND-LEVEL-HC------
(21)Colonel
(20)Major
(19)Captain
(18)Supervisor Of Department
------3RD-LEVEL-HC------
(17)HR
(16)S.W.A.T
(15)FTO
(14)Detectives
(13)Recruiter
------DEPARTMENTS-RANKS------
(12)Commanding Officer
(11)Master corporal
(10)Senior corporal
(09)corporal
(08)Master Trooper
(07)Senior Trooper
(06)Trooper
(05)Junior Trooper
(04)rookie 2
(03)rookie 1
(02)LOA
(01)Suspended

The department's System:-

FTO
There work is to Hire people into SAHP and train our officers.

E.S(Emergency Squad)
there work is to lead special operation and bust canabis.

Detectives
They have to collect evidences from store robbery , hostage situ. and have to cooperate with FIB for UC.

Internal Affairs ( IA )
an IA officer have to ask SAHP Officer for a bodycam of events, they can do a logs checkup , HOD of IA can only check and request logs of DHODS, IA can only promote someone on performance.

Best Regards
James Kepler

Ex.COS of FIB

Ex.ACP of LSPD
Ex.COS of SAHP

Ex.LT. Colonel.

merffy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Utkarsh Boyane
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day: 1-8
5. Your Discord: itachi_wars
6. Your Nickname: Utkarsh broken
7. Your ID: 147071

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to express my interest in becoming a leader within our esteemed organization. Below are three compelling reasons why I am eager to take on this role:

i. **Passion for the Cause:** I am deeply committed to the mission and values of GrandRP SAHP. Having been a stay-at-home parent myself, I understand firsthand the joys and challenges that come with this important role. My personal connection to our community fuels my passion to lead and advocate for the needs of stay-at-home parents everywhere. I am dedicated to ensuring that every member of our community feels valued, supported, and empowered in their journey.

ii. **Vision and Strategy:** I bring with me a clear vision for the future of GrandRP SAHP and the strategic acumen to turn that vision into reality. I am committed to developing comprehensive plans and initiatives that will propel our organization forward, expanding our reach and impact. By leveraging innovative strategies and forging strategic partnerships, I am confident that we can achieve our goals and make a meaningful difference in the lives of stay-at-home parents.

iii. **Empowering Others:** I believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork. As a leader, I am dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and empowerment within our organization. I am committed to providing mentorship, support, and resources to help our team members thrive and grow both personally and professionally. Together, we can harness the collective talents and passions of our community to drive positive change and create a brighter future for stay-at-home parents everywhere.

Improving roleplay levels in SAHP Grand RP involves creating a more engaging and immersive environment for all participants. This could mean encouraging players to delve deeper into their characters' backgrounds and personalities, allowing for more dynamic interactions. Providing opportunities for character development and growth within the roleplay can also enhance the experience. Additionally, facilitating clearer communication channels and offering constructive feedback can help players refine their role-playing skills. By fostering a supportive community where players feel empowered to fully embody their characters and explore various scenarios, SAHP Grand RP can elevate the quality of roleplay and create a more enriching experience for everyone involved.

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,
Utkarsh

Last edited:

Uchiha Shisui

"𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒂"
Server Administrator
This thread is strictly for applications only;
any unrelated comments or appreciation will result in punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom