Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your IRL age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-8hrs
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID- 154707

Additional information

1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organisation because I think this organisation is the most nearest to heart. I have spent most of the time in this organisation gaining a lot of experience and friends. I had been in this organisation for around 7-8 terms as HC and had good relationship with the leaders. When I joined I was a rookie but ranked up so quickly because of my hardwork and understanding of things. My experience taught me what to do and what not to do as a leader which will decrease chances of my disbandment. So, I think I can handle this organisation as a leader very easily because I know this organisation from every corner. Also I am on the project since 2 years and I am aware of every rules and regulations of the server which will avoid any kind of mistakes regarding to rules and stop going beyond the rules boundary.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I) Better and skilled HCs.
ii) daily and good bonuses.
iii) Regular training and test sessions so that we can know who is working good and remember the rules and is working in their boundary.
iv) Active Employees who do Patroling every time.
v) Attending every event in the day like robberies clapping etc.
vi) Active HRs.
vii) Completing the term.

Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.​

Adrish Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL Name : Adrish Banerjee
2. Your IRL Age : 17 years
3. Time Zone : GMT + 5:30
Average online per day :
6-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord :
adrishbanerjee
6. Your Nickname : Adrish Ror
7. Your ID : 138676

Additional information

1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I am a old and experienced guy from another city!! But I left the city for lack of interest. But after some time I came to this city but to gain more experience. But in this city I was very new. I don't had money to buy a dress . So I grinded a lot after some time I decided to come in legal organizations to gain more experience and to experience more RP in this new city with new friends. I decided to join SAHP . There I gained a lot of experiences and I got lot of friends I spend 4 terms in SAHP as an experienced guy there. I became Undersheriff and gave my best as an deputy. But now I have to learn more experience more as a Sheriff . So that I can help all my friends and colleagues to grow more with my most experience. So if I get the chance for this time I want to become the best Sheriff of all time.

As an Experienced guy I can give a lot of experience to my organization as a leader. My Advices to SAHP if I become sheriff are :
1. I will improve the skill of my undersheriff's and 28th rank holders.
2. I will improve the departmental goal and make them more active than before.
3. I will improve all the RP commands so that officers don't get issue to use that.
4. I will arrange Arena trainings everyday to improve officer's skills.
5. I will make Human Recourses department more active about trainings.
6. I want end all the internal toxicity in organization.
7. I will make good relationship between all legal organizations.
8. I will arrange a lot of petroling to make highways crime free.
9. I will update the rules so that anyone don't do any fault.
10. I will arrange an every week promotion and bonus ceremony to make it more attractive and interesting
Thank you for atleast
noticing My application
Cool and Cold Regards by
Adrish Ror (27th Undersheriff)

Last edited:

Andreas Tat

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Martin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: martin183
6. Your Nickname: Andreas Tat
7. Your ID: 61534

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

1. Having worked extensively in LSPD, NG and FIB I come with a wealth of experience. Moreover my time in a leadership role at SAHP has given me an insight into their day, to day workings.

2. My goal, for the SAHP is to establish a work setting that's not pleasant but also captivating. Through the implementation of programs such as incentives gatherings and contests my objective is to inject enthusiasm and a sense of teamwork into the office It is crucial to me that each staff member feels appreciated and driven as it nurtures a feeling of inclusion and satisfaction in their tasks.

3. Titles don't mean much to me; what really counts is building a community thats inclusive and respectful within the SAHP. My focus is, on establishing a space where each person feels valued and supported. By putting in effort and staying dedicated I aim to nurture a welcoming environment where everyone can excel and make contributions.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I plan to focus on fostering connections, with groups and making the most of events by working together.

2. I will be hosting a bonus/promotion ceremony every week at sunday.

3.As a leader, I will personally supervise my entire department and encourage all officers to follow the chain of command, as it is crucial for our operations. I will dedicate significant time to selecting the right officers for specific positions, which will enhance roleplay and benefit the organization overall.

Mato1123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mato
2. Your IRL age : 13
3. Time zone : UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day:6 - 7 hours
5. Your Discord:matija_14
6. Your Nickname: Nikola Jokic
7. Your ID : 152319
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):1.Because im a great leader and I can solve many problems.
2.2I've been a leader on the serbian server and i was great at managing organization I want to do the same.
2.3 I really want to put criminals under arrest also stop crimes on the streets and get real highway patrols on the ground
.Firstly I would start off with showing everything with explanation to everyone.To pass and enter the SAHP you would just need 5th level in the city or 5 years.

Jaat Aadhar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Jaat Aadhar
2. Your age (IRL) =
3. Time zone = Indian Standard Time
4. Average online per day = 6 hrs
5. Your Discord = aadhar21
6. Your Nickname = Aadhar
7. Your ID = 148507

1. Leader of... SAHP

1) Leadership: As a leader, I bring a forward-thinking to this organization. I am driven to guide its direction towards innovation and growth. With my strategic Power, I aim to make the organization to new heights of success and impact.

2) Passion : My passion towards the mission and values of this organization runs deep. I believe that assuming a leadership role will enable me to drive positive change more effectively. By channeling my passion into action, I aim to inspire others and rally them behind our common purpose.

3) Empowering Others: I am dedicated to culture of empowerment and collaboration within the organization. As a leader, I prioritize the development and well-being of my team members, empowering them to unleash their full potential. By cultivating a supportive environment where everyone feels valued and heard, I believe we can achieve remarkable results together.

Note :- I really Feel My Self that I will be a good leader and lead my ORG to another Level .

Last edited:

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Himanshu Dedha
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : TOXIC_BOY_#8893
6. Your Nickname : Dedha Jii
7. Your ID : 14199

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

- As of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during day and night time when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

- As I have now been in SAHP for a long time now I know how to / What to do in every division and know how to run them and respond to any situation As I have achieved many goals in the short time.

-Because I want to take this organisation onto whole new other level as this organisation is never been given much chance in events and is mostly being sided by everyone .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

- I will make sure everyone is treated equally and is shown respect no matter what your position is in the org.

Thank you very much for your time
COMPLETED LONGEST SAHP TERM AS A SHERIFF( 72 DAYS ).

Last edited:

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information

1- Your name IRL:- Shivansh Pandey
2- Your age:- 26
3- Time zone:- GMT+5:30 (IST)
4- Average online per day:- 4-6hrs
5- Your Discord:- rockshiva
6- Your Nickname:- Shiv Ram
7- Your ID:- 94392

Additional information

Leader of...SAHP
1:- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

1:- When I come to this city, it's my first legal organization till now, and when i comed to this organization I started from cadet rank, and now I am chief commander I have given more then 9 terms of my life to SAHP . Everytime i have given my best, Some time if sheriff is not available in the city , Then I will take stand and try to solve every situation weather it is hostage situation or gheeto petrol or etc.

2:- I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.

3:- I'm dedicated to giving new comers a effective and good-quality training on time. To appreciate outstanding efforts, I want to introduce a bonus system. My idea is to give daily bonuses, making sure our team gets regular financial rewards to keep them motivated. I believe in consistently recognizing and rewarding hard work to make our workplace a motivating and appreciative space for everyone.

2:- Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

(1) Promotion ceremony on every Sunday.
(2) Bonuses will be given to all the units every Day
(3) I would also implement weekly meeting with all the High Command, So they can share their fair bit of opinion to be changed within their division.
(4) Suprise test of every HC so we can get to know who is eligible for the High Command rank.

Best Regards:-
Shiv Ram
Ex-Under Shariff
Ex- Deputy Chief of Police

Dom Salvatore

Curator: Senior State
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for the SAHP Leader interview on Tuesday at 16:00 server time(04 June 2024)

Louis Perfect - 89883 - louis_perfect
Adrish Ror - 138676 - adrishbanerjee
Andreas Tat - 61534 - martin183

Applications for SAHP Leader is closed.

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Prabhnoor
2. Your IRL age- 17
3. Time zone-
GMT
+5:30
4. Average online per day-10-12 hrs
5. Your Discord- .naruto_sasuke12
6. Your Nickname- Uchiha Bolo
7. Your ID- 139383
Additional information
1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)- I am a old and experienced guy from another city!! But I left the city for lack of interest. But after some time I came to this city but to gain more experience. But in this city I was very new. I don't had money to buy a dress . So I grinded a lot after some time I decided to come in legal organizations to gain more experience and to experience more RP in this new city with new friends. I decided to join SAHP .My goal, for the SAHP is to establish a work setting that's not pleasant but also captivating. Through the implementation of programs such as incentives gatherings and contests my objective is to inject enthusiasm and a sense of teamwork into the office It is crucial to me that each staff member feels appreciated and driven as it nurtures a feeling of inclusion and satisfaction in their tasks.I have been a USSS Deputy Director, LSPD Chief of Staff, SAHP Chief of Staff, NG Chief of Staff. So, I have good leadership skills & good knowledge of working and execution of different organizations. I am polite to everyone & know English language very well. My past experience and my motivation is giving me a forward push to take the leadership of this organization so that I can improve its working quality & attract citizens of Los Santos. I have will have good & better HCs and good Deputies + good rank system to enhance its attraction.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.-
1. I plan to focus on fostering connections, with groups and making the most of events by working together.

2. I will be hosting a bonus/promotion ceremony every week at sunday.

3.As a leader, I will personally supervise my entire department and encourage all officers to follow the chain of command, as it is crucial for our operations. I will dedicate significant time to selecting the right officers for specific positions, which will enhance roleplay and benefit the organization overall.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY APPLICATION

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harry
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: jckr_.
6. Your Nickname: Harry Verlice
7. Your ID: 54513

Additional Information

1.Leader of: San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be leader of Sahp because I think I have what it takes to make Sahp the best legal org in the city. I Can improve the roleplay in Sahp. In the few terms I have been in I have watched many officers breaking rules such as powergaming, corruption without a bio etc.This meant that when there was shots fired etc we wasn't able to get to them in time.

- When things don’t fully go the way they are expected rather than working with the rest of Leo’s and overcoming the situation and finding a way to work with it instead. they were unable to shoot the criminals. So I want to make 2 more additional training of driving and shooting. My org this will not occur and Anyone being favourtised will be punished according to system listed above in part.

- I want to resolve everything IC-ly without breaking the character.
- Multiple Promotion ceremonies in the week for the officers.
- Doing negotiation training with other High Command officers.

Yours Truly,
Harry Verlice

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
Application Re-Opened
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harshit Rana
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord: harshitgoated
6. Your Nickname: Harshitt Walker
7. Your ID: 147698
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP [ San Andreas Highway Patrol ]

hr3i6MXj2741NW-bDkkJT6k5KvSWmDQtA7y1dYiIrkQg4-NtU8uczl5AnB-dxFu-bhrtDikcKfLVBLqLjaA7JkR_fvZxfxDDd4eWhzTdzhnMor90IOIbtG8lKQVEZaQdR307wEcXbaud3442tA

2. ( i ) As a leader I would prioritize my professionalism to- fostering a circle of excellence and continuous/rapid improvement within SAHP.

( ii ) My Vision and ideas include of new type of training programs with situations and other technologies to ensure higher standard of activity done throughout the highways. I am eager to bring my experience from Crime side as i know how they work so i can better function my org against them.

( iii ) As a under deputy in government I had developed the strategic planning and team coordination skills that are essential for a leader in the state side.

( iv ) Under my leadership as a Sherriff, I believe my term will touch new heights of success untouched before and great image to the state of San Andreas.

My Experience:
Ex Bloods Leader
Ex Minister Of State
Ex OG [ Gangs } - All
Ex NG Commanding General
Ex FIB 00 Agent
Ex DOC Director

3. My advices for increasing roleplay within SAHP are as follows:
- Situation based training: While giving training to newbies, I would like to propose exercises ( gym ) and other scenes like hostage rescuing ( scripted ) and/or searching missions inside the backyard and front garage.
- Public Events: Hosting recruitment drives, and other programs to making contact with citizens to prevent low staff.
- I will implement 0% toxicity organization, In simple words direct warn for toxicity.

- Strict Strike system, as follows:

Strike System Of SAHP

Verbal 1: Nothing, But mild scolding
Verbal 2: Gets Converted to Strike

Strike 1: Demotion ( On based of person's value/ role in the organization )
Strike 2: Suspended + Training ( On based of person's value/ role in the organization )
Strike 3: Fire from the organization!

Best Regards, I appreciate your valuable time!!
Harshit Rana 💛

yeasmin akter

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. IRL Name-Jahidul Ahasan Jihad
    2. IRL Age- 19
    3. Time Zone-GMT +5:30
    4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours
    5. Your Discord- sily09
    6. Your Nickname- Jihad
    7. Your ID- 128009
    Additional information
    1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. Recruitment of people for both day and night shift:

I am an officer of SAHP of En2 and En 3server for past 6 to 7 terms, and there I have seen that most of the officers are on-duty at the day shift, and at night there was a shortage of officers at night, as a result all the events at night became unsuccessful. So I want to recruit officers for both day and night shift simultaneously.

ii. Recruiting for Human Resource officers for both shifts:

In the past 6 to 7 terms in SAHP I have seen that all the rookie and cadet remain at their same rank for many days, as a result there is a shortage of troopers in both the shifts. And at night no HR officers are present, as a result the trainees at night shift didn't get their training. So I want to recruit more HR officers for both the shifts simultaneously.

iii. Making of more training systems:

In past terms, I have seen that some of the officers those who are senior trooper and above. They didn't got the training for driving cars and shooting. As a result they cannot drive any car properly and the officers became late to reach the crime seen and also they were unable to shoot the criminals. So I want to make 2 more additional training of driving and shooting.
      3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Advice 1

There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the officers leave the RP when they got caught by gang members. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

Advice 2

When there is a global and the other departments are calling for help, in SAHP even if they have enough units to respond some of the officers refuse to respond it. So it should be stopped and if they didn't respond, they have to give valid reason for not responding and if they fail to give they will get a warning.

Advice 3

The third most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in SAHP I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Signed By: Jihad Pluxury

Puzu_Gamerz

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harshit Rana
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord: harshitgoated
6. Your Nickname: Harshitt Walker
7. Your ID: 147698
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP [ San Andreas Highway Patrol ]

hr3i6MXj2741NW-bDkkJT6k5KvSWmDQtA7y1dYiIrkQg4-NtU8uczl5AnB-dxFu-bhrtDikcKfLVBLqLjaA7JkR_fvZxfxDDd4eWhzTdzhnMor90IOIbtG8lKQVEZaQdR307wEcXbaud3442tA

2. ( i ) As a leader I would prioritize my professionalism to- fostering a circle of excellence and continuous/rapid improvement within SAHP.

( ii ) My Vision and ideas include of new type of training programs with situations and other technologies to ensure higher standard of activity done throughout the highways. I am eager to bring my experience from Crime side as i know how they work so i can better function my org against them.

( iii ) As a under deputy in government I had developed the strategic planning and team coordination skills that are essential for a leader in the state side.

( iv ) Under my leadership as a Sherriff, I believe my term will touch new heights of success untouched before and great image to the state of San Andreas.

My Experience:
Ex Bloods Leader
Ex Minister Of State
Ex OG [ Gangs } - All
Ex NG Commanding General
Ex FIB 00 Agent
Ex DOC Director

3. My advices for increasing roleplay within SAHP are as follows:
- Situation based training: While giving training to newbies, I would like to propose exercises ( gym ) and other scenes like hostage rescuing ( scripted ) and/or searching missions inside the backyard and front garage.
- Public Events: Hosting recruitment drives, and other programs to making contact with citizens to prevent low staff.
- I will implement 0% toxicity organization, In simple words direct warn for toxicity.

- Strict Strike system, as follows:

Strike System Of SAHP

Verbal 1: Nothing, But mild scolding
Verbal 2: Gets Converted to Strike

Strike 1: Demotion ( On based of person's value/ role in the organization )
Strike 2: Suspended + Training ( On based of person's value/ role in the organization )
Strike 3: Fire from the organization!

Best Regards, I appreciate your valuable time!!
Harshit Rana 💛
He is a such a nice leader. we appreciate his effort .

True_12

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Archit
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord- toxicarchit
6. Your Nickname- Healthy Archit
7. Your ID- 1161

Additional information
1. Leader of...
sahp.gif

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

1. I want to become the leader of this organization (SHAP) because I have a lot of experience in SHAP, I was Deputy Chief Of SHAP and I worked for SHAP for a long time 3-4 months (IRL) and I also worked at LSPD, I was Deputy Chief There also and I was recently FIB HC ( Supervisor Of UC, Supervisor Of SAU ), because I have a lot experience I believe I am capable of this position that's why I want to become the leader of SHAP.

2. if I become the leader of SHAP I am not going to give a single chance to get a warning/verbal warning in SHAP and I also going to make sure to make SHAP a mature, professional and happy place.

3. if I become the leader of SHAP I am going to improve RolePlay and I am going to make this organization the best organization in the city.

7048-dre_gifgif

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

FTO DIVISION

In the FTO Division, I am going to add some shooting/aim practice features.

1. I will to take my units to arena to practice their aim regularly ( 3 Times A Week )

SERVER RULE BREAK

These days, a lot of officers are doing rule breaks, like non-RP driving. PG, MG, and much more specifically, no-RP driving. For these issues, I am going to make a team to look all over the office if anyone breaks the rule, so I am going to give a strike instantly, and this is the main reason SHAP gets a lot of warnings and verbal warnings.

INTERNAL AFFAIRS

These days, lots of high commands do FEVOURITISM to stop this issue. I am going to make internal affairs, if an IA sees any high command doing FEVOURITISM, so I am going to give him/her an instant strike.

ROLE PLAY GUIDE BOOK

A role play guide book for officers I think this is the most important thing that should be in the SHAP I think this is the best thing to improve roleplay.

SHAP ON TOP
EX- Deputy Chief Of SHAP
EX- Deputy Chief OF LSPD
EX- Supervisor Of UC ( FIB )
EX- Supervisor OF SAU ( FIB )
Healthy Archit

dougz-b-dougie-b.gif

✨ THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY FORUM ✨

Tanish Gamer

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Tanish Poojary
2. Your age = 17
3. Time zone = Indian Standard Time
4. Average online per day =8 - 10hrs
5. Your Discord = tanish14
6. Your Nickname = Invincible Tanish
7. Your ID = 151511

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

A) Problem-solving skills
Excellent leaders are able to anticipate problems and issues and develop ways to address and resolve those problems. They are solution-driven critical thinkers. Effective problem-solving skills help leaders identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies to mitigate those issues.

B) Motivation skills
Employers look for leaders who are able to motivate employees, managers, customers, and themselves. Whether that is motivating a team to complete a last-minute deadline or encouraging customers to sign up for a loyalty program, effective leaders are able to encourage others’ motivations, goals, and interests to meet organizational goals.

C) Integrity & trustworthiness
Employers need to be able to trust their leaders’ abilities to meet business goals as well as the decisions those leaders make. The best leaders are responsible, consistent, and accountable. These qualities help people feel comfortable in approaching them for a variety of reasons and encourage trust in their decisions.

D) Communication skills
Whether answering customer questions about a new product, sending a follow-up email to staff, or presenting a yearly report to a board of directors, effective leaders know how to communicate clearly, accurately, and competently with other people. Having good communication skills involves more than written and oral communication; leaders also need to be able to listen effectively and resolve conflict between other people and themselves.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Get To Know Your Character Before You Roleplay.
Read Your Partner's Reply Well And When You're Done, Read It Again.
Write Your Replies To The Length Of Your Partner's.
Make Clear Separations Between Dialogue And Action.
Shake Up Your Storyline With Conflict

PredZen07

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL - Satya das

2. Your IRL age - 19

3. Time zone - GTM +5:30

4. Average online per day - 10 hrs.

5. Your Discord - predzen1

6. Your Nickname - pred

7. Your ID - 60414

Additional information:

1. Leader of... SAHP !!

- 1. I would conduct more highway Patrols in order to decrease the numerous Crimes that take place on Highways.

- 2. Dispatch Free units at HQ for either Responding to Calls or For Checkups at Sandy Shores Airfield.

- 3. Carry out various different Internal Events like Hourning Ceremony, Promotion Ceremony, Safe Organized and Authorized races.

- 4. Carry out Physical practices like Convoy Training, Aim Practices and Negotiation Training.

For improving the RolePlay level in the organization, I will offer players polite, adequate, and tight RP. I think leader does not have to only give co-workers jobs to do, but leaders also have to be their friend, give advice and help them. The most interesting thing, that I will do if I will be the leader, is that I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs. This way, they will not get bored and they will stay motivated.

Karan Verlice

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karan
2. Your IRL age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 2-4 hours (will increase as i was on trip)
5. Your Discord: endxr23
6. Your Nickname: Enderr BroX
7. Your ID: 144339

1. Leader of : San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
thumbnail.png.26f2c8be19c00cbfbcfd87b4dcb0afd3.png

- My previous experience in LEO's in another city is very high and I want to make Los santos and Paleto Bay crime free, so I want to take leadership of SAHP and train all the newcomers to defend their city against the criminal organizations and make Paleto Bay a safe place to live for the citizens.

- In my Leadership, I would ensure that SAHP is always on top and pulling up great numbers to every event and I would also choose my deputies carefully so that they don't do any rulebreaks and end up getting org warnings and if any of my troopers does rulebreak, he/she will get directly blacklisted from the Organization.

- I want to make SAHP the best place for the new citizens of this city, and I would also make the best HR team, so that they get interviewed properly and get training on time and they could start defending and protecting their city against these criminals.

- I also want my first leader experience in this city and I promise my term would be the best term ever and I also want to end my term with 0 warnings.

- I also have a decent bonus for insurance watchtime. In my term, I would always ensure that the HQ is never empty and atleast one person is there so that people could get their vehicle insurance easily without any effort.

- Co-operate, work efficiently and smoothly with other Legal Organizations.
- Regular meeting with High Commands and troopers so that they could suggest their changes or what they feel about the organization, and promotion ceremonies on weekends.
- Make the best HR team, so that the new troopers could get their training on time and start doing their duty to this beautiful city.
- A decent IA team to avoid corruption within the organization.
- Decent bonus system so that the officers could earn well while doing their duty.
- HQ is never empty so that people could get their vehicle insurance.

Departments under my term -

A. Human Resources
B. Internal Affairs
C. SWAT
D. Highway Patrol
E. Public Relation

Event Bonuses

- Store Robbery : 25k
- Gun Store Robbery : 25k
- Fz Raid : 15k
- Gang Raid : 30k
- Black market : 30k
- Prison Protection : 30k
- Bank Protection : 30k
- Aircraft Carrier : 30k
- Submarine : 50k
- Towing Bonuses: 5k Per car if logged properly.
- Insurance watch: 8k Per hour(must be provided with starting and ending bodycam)
- Ghetto Patrol: 20k

My term Ranking system

30 . Sheriff
29 . Under Sheriff
28 . Assistant Sheriff
27 . Chief of staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . US Marshal
----------HIGH COMMAND ----------

23 . Supervisor
22 . Commissioner
21 . Assistant Commissioner
20 . Major
19 . Captain
18 . Lieutenant
17 . Master Corporal
16 . Senior Corporal
15 . Lance Corporal
14 . Corporal
13 . Master Sergent
12 . Senior Sergent
11 . Sergent
10 . Master Trooper 3
9 . Master Trooper 2
8 . Master Trooper
7 . Senior Trooper 2
6 . Senior Trooper
5 . Trooper 3
4 . Trooper 2
3 . Trooper
2 . Cadet
1 . Suspended

Thanks For Reading my application!!

Last edited:

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +3
Average online per day - 2-4 hours.
Your Discord - ghosst.t
Your Nickname - Lynx Federal
Your ID - 97989

Additional information
1. Leader of… SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

1. My willing to be leader of SAHP is because, when I first got to know about state orgs, my first state org to join was SAHP. I have spent a lot of time in SAHP, and gained a lot of experience, whether being a rookie to assistant sheriff. So I have got a good idea of how departments, highway patrols works and how things are supposed to be.

2. What "HP" in SAHP stands for "highway patrol", so as the leader of SAHP, it's important to ensure road/highway safety and motivate the team to achieve its goals. I will try to maximize highway patrols to keep highway clean form any type of robbery/gang activity. What will the troopers get in return?, bonuses. I am not trying to bribe here, all the deserving ones will get their respected bonuses.

1. Toxicity: The amount of toxicity there is in the city is another level, I would say the main reason of conflicts is toxicity. So to minimize it I would try my best to maintain a good relationship with other orgs, and help them in any way possible. I will also try my best to avoid any type of internal conflicts.

2. Training: To enhance the comrades of SAHP, I would make sure everyone is properly trained and experienced. I would also keep sending basic rules as daily remainder in SAHP announcements so that all the troopers get a remainder of the rules, and they keep following them.

3. Rankings: I would get well experienced high commands, so that if anyone have any doubts, that can be cleared, I would make sure their isn't any biases regarding ranks. I will keep promotion ceremony every week, so that all the deserving ones get good ranks.

4. Events: I would send well experienced HC's as a leading trooper for every situation so that, their would be peaceful and smooth RP. I would myself try to go to every event, so that I can personally overview the situation and if later there are any complaints, that could be sorted easily. As maintaining good relationship with orgs, I will send max troopers to any type of event by other orgs so that being a state org, we unit ourself.

Departments
HWP [Highway PATROL]
I personally believe this is one of the main department of SAHP. The work of this department is to conduct highway patrols and keep the highway's clean from any type of gang activity, overviewing people and issuing fine to reckless drivers etc.

HR [Human resource]
The work of this department is to recruit members in SAHP, citizens have to give and pass interview taken by HR to join SAHP.

IA [Internal Affairs]
The work of this department is to verify if the trooper of SAHP is having all the necessary documents required to serve for SAHP. Their works also includes, checking logs, bodycams, etc.

Detective
The work of this Department is to help FIB gathering evidence against criminal organizations and later pass to FIB for the verification of validity.

Ranking System will be disclosed in interview.

To conclude, I will give my best if I get the leadership and take SAHP on TOP!.

Thanks for investing your valuable time and reading my application, expecting a positive response.

Regards,
Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom