Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal Mayors

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL- Obaid
2. Your IRL age- 22
3. Time Zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord- micheal2959
6. Your Nickname- Micheal Mayors
7. Your ID: 141929

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become the sheriff of SAHP because I am confident in my ability to reduce crime in highways & Paleto bay and improve & proactive the highway patrol and positively influence the organization's relationship with citizens and other legal organization within the state. With my extensive experience across various legal organizations, I possess the skills to navigate any challenging situation. Moreover, my demeanor is characterized by calmness and politeness towards everyone I encounter. Currently serving as the Deputy Leader of the National Guard, I take pride in our organization's impeccable track record over the past 18 days, a testament to my strict adherence to policies. I am committed to maintaining such standards of excellence in the SAHP as well.

- I will build good relationships with other organizations which is crucial for effectively addressing threats and criminal activities. To support this, I suggest adopting a Zero Toxicity Policy within the SAHP, guaranteeing that all interactions with other legal organization are marked by respect and collaboration. With my background in human resources and public relations, I am committed to making the SAHP the most proactive and reliable legal organization in the state.

- A leader must build trust and support among their employees, which involves consistent interaction and feedback. To accomplish this, I will implement weekly feedback sessions, giving each officer an opportunity to share their opinions and contribute ideas toward elevating the SAHP to the top legal organization in the state. Furthermore, I will focus on fostering positivity within the community and society, reinforcing our dedication to serving and protecting with integrity and compassion.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- First and foremost, I will ensure everyone is fully informed about the general rules and regulations of the SAHP. This will help individuals avoid unintentional mistakes and stay out of trouble. Additionally, I will implement extensive training programs for newcomers, allowing them to integrate smoothly into our operations and contribute effectively to the state’s safety and pride.

- I plan to introduce attractive incentives, including joining bonuses and rewards for participating in events and special operations. This strategy is designed to encourage active involvement from all members, ensuring our organization stays proactive and dynamic. Additionally, I will create a transparent promotion system based solely on merit, eliminating any possibility of favoritism.

- Maintaining a healthy organizational culture requires addressing issues of toxicity and rule-breaking. To achieve this, I will establish a strong disciplinary action framework. Those who violate regulations will face appropriate consequences. This zero-tolerance policy reinforces our commitment to upholding standards of professionalism and integrity.

Punishment System:
Verbal Warning 1: Minor offenses
Verbal Warning 2: Repeat of previous offense
Strike 1: Major offense (Demotion)
Strike 2: Major offense (Suspension)
Strike 3: Major offense (Termination)

Ranking System:

[30] Sheriff
[29] Under Sheriff
[28] Chief Commander
[27] Commander
[26] Chief of Department
[25] Deputy Chief of Department
[24] District Attorney
[23] Colonel
[22] U.S Marshal
—----------------------HIGH COMMAND—----------------------
[21] Major
[20] Captain
[19] Lieutenant
[18] FTO
[17] SWAT
[16] Detective
[15] Internal affairs
[14] Master Sergeant
[13] Senior Sergeant
[12] Sergeant
[11] Master Corporal
[10] Senior Corporal
[9] Corporal
[8] Master Trooper
[7] Senior Trooper
[6] Trooper
[5] Rookie
[4] Cadet
[3] Trainee
[2] LOA
[1] Suspended

Thanking you for Reading

Regards,
Micheal Mayors
LT.General of National Guard

Ex- ACP of LSPD
Ex- HOD of LSPD
Ex- COS of LSPD
Ex- Black ops Agent of FIB
Ex- USSS Operation Lead

Ejad Ahmed

En2 Ex Ng Colonel
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Obaid
2. Your IRL age- 22

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become the sheriff of SAHP because I am confident in my ability to reduce crime in highways & Paleto bay and improve & proactive the highway patrol and positively influence the organization's relationship with citizens and other legal organization within the state. With my extensive experience across various legal organizations, I possess the skills to navigate any challenging situation. Moreover, my demeanor is characterized by calmness and politeness towards everyone I encounter. Currently serving as the Deputy Leader of the National Guard, I take pride in our organization's impeccable track record over the past 18 days, a testament to my strict adherence to policies. I am committed to maintaining such standards of excellence in the SAHP as well.

- I will build good relationships with other organizations which is crucial for effectively addressing threats and criminal activities. To support this, I suggest adopting a Zero Toxicity Policy within the SAHP, guaranteeing that all interactions with other legal organization are marked by respect and collaboration. With my background in human resources and public relations, I am committed to making the SAHP the most proactive and reliable legal organization in the state.

- A leader must build trust and support among their employees, which involves consistent interaction and feedback. To accomplish this, I will implement weekly feedback sessions, giving each officer an opportunity to share their opinions and contribute ideas toward elevating the SAHP to the top legal organization in the state. Furthermore, I will focus on fostering positivity within the community and society, reinforcing our dedication to serving and protecting with integrity and compassion.

- First and foremost, I will ensure everyone is fully informed about the general rules and regulations of the SAHP. This will help individuals avoid unintentional mistakes and stay out of trouble. Additionally, I will implement extensive training programs for newcomers, allowing them to integrate smoothly into our operations and contribute effectively to the state’s safety and pride.

- I plan to introduce attractive incentives, including joining bonuses and rewards for participating in events and special operations. This strategy is designed to encourage active involvement from all members, ensuring our organization stays proactive and dynamic. Additionally, I will create a transparent promotion system based solely on merit, eliminating any possibility of favoritism.

- Maintaining a healthy organizational culture requires addressing issues of toxicity and rule-breaking. To achieve this, I will establish a strong disciplinary action framework. Those who violate regulations will face appropriate consequences. This zero-tolerance policy reinforces our commitment to upholding standards of professionalism and integrity.

Punishment System:

Ranking System:

[30] Sheriff
[29] Under Sheriff
[28] Chief Commander
[27] Commander
[26] Chief of Department
[24] District Attorney
[23] Colonel
[22] U.S Marshal
[21] Major
[20] Captain
[19] Lieutenant
[18] FTO
[17] SWAT
[16] Detective
[15] Internal affairs
[14] Master Sergeant
[13] Senior Sergeant
[12] Sergeant
[11] Master Corporal
[10] Senior Corporal
[9] Corporal
[8] Master Trooper
[7] Senior Trooper
[6] Trooper
[5] Rookie
[4] Cadet
[3] Trainee
[2] LOA
[1] Suspended

Thanking you for Reading

Regards,
Micheal Mayors

Ex- ACP of LSPD
Ex- HOD of LSPD
Ex- COS of LSPD
Ex- USSS Operation Lead
i wish you good luck from my side

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information

1- Your name IRL:- Shivansh Pandey
2- Your age:- 26
3- Time zone:- GMT+5:30 (IST)
4- Average online per day:- 4-6hrs
5- Your Discord:- rockshiva
6- Your Nickname:- Rock Shivaa
7- Your ID:- 94392

Additional information

Leader of...SAHP
1:- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

1:- When I come to this city, it's my first legal organization till now, and when i comed to this organization I started from cadet rank, and now I am chief commander I have given more then 9 terms of my life to SAHP . Everytime i have given my best, Some time if sheriff is not available in the city , Then I will take stand and try to solve every situation weather it is hostage situation or gheeto petrol or etc.

2:- I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.

3:- I'm dedicated to giving new comers a effective and good-quality training on time. To appreciate outstanding efforts, I want to introduce a bonus system. My idea is to give daily bonuses, making sure our team gets regular financial rewards to keep them motivated. I believe in consistently recognizing and rewarding hard work to make our workplace a motivating and appreciative space for everyone.

2:- Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

(1) Promotion ceremony on every Sunday.
(2) Bonuses will be given to all the units every Day
(3) I would also implement weekly meeting with all the High Command, So they can share their fair bit of opinion to be changed within their division.
(4) Suprise test of every HC so we can get to know who is eligible for the High Command rank.

Best Regards:-
Rock Shivaa
Ex-Under Shariff
Ex- Deputy Chief of Police​

Danish shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Obaid
2. Your IRL age- 22

Additional information

Punishment System:

Ranking System:

[30] Sheriff
[29] Under Sheriff
[28] Chief Commander
[27] Commander
[26] Chief of Department
[24] District Attorney
[23] Colonel
[22] U.S Marshal
[21] Major
[20] Captain
[19] Lieutenant
[18] FTO
[17] SWAT
[16] Detective
[15] Internal affairs
[14] Master Sergeant
[13] Senior Sergeant
[12] Sergeant
[11] Master Corporal
[10] Senior Corporal
[9] Corporal
[8] Master Trooper
[7] Senior Trooper
[6] Trooper
[5] Rookie
[4] Cadet
[3] Trainee
[2] LOA
[1] Suspended

Thanking you for Reading

Regards,
Micheal Mayors

Ex- ACP of LSPD
Ex- HOD of LSPD
Ex- COS of LSPD
Ex- USSS Operation Lead
Best ot luck buddy

Tony EverHart

EX- UNDER SHERIFF SAHP AND EX- LT GENERAL NG
Player
Your name IRL: Rana
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord: tonyeverhart
6. Your Nickname: Tony EverHart
7. Your ID: 91999
Additional information

1. Leader of...
SAHP

1. I have been a part of SAHP multiple times, My journey in SAHP is from Cadet to Undersheriff. I gained a lot of knowledge about SAHP as i was a part of it many times and I spend a term as a undersheriff in SAHP and in the absence of Leader I handled various events like Bank Protection, Aircraft Carrier Ghetto Patrol, Hostage situations, Store robbery's, etc.

2. My working experience in legal organization are very good I spend 6 terms in SAHP, 8 terms in NG, 4 terms in FIB, 3 terms in GOV and 5 Terms in LSPD. I spend a really good time in Legal organization and I saw many situations and conflicts and due to my good relations with the leaders of legal org I got so many knowledge from them which make me belived that I can be a good Sheriff for SAHP

3. Becoming the leader of the SAHP is important to me because it feels like a second home. I feel a strong sense of belonging when I work with my team and collogue. The friendships and friendship with my fellow workers not only make the job enjoyable but also create long lasting connections. It's more than just a job, it's a community where I've gained valuable experiences and good valuable memories, and the close with my friends make the atmosphere positive for me. that's why I really wanna became SAHP leader and make a successful and memorable term.

(1) Promotion Ceremony on every Saturday/Sunday
(2) Bonuses will be given to all the units regular.
(3) Some special training in NG base so everyone can get basic knowledge to handle
My rank system situations.=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
30) Sheriff
28) Under Sheriff
27 ) Chief Commander
26 ) Chief of Staff
25 ) Chief Of Department
24 ) Deputy Head Of Department
23 ) Colonels
22) Captains
21) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
20) Lieutenant
19) Supervisor
18) Rangers
17) Swat
16) FTO
15 ) Master Sergeants
14 ) Senior Sergeants
13) Sergeants
12 ) Master Corporals
11) Senior Corporals
10) Corporals
9) Master Trooper
8) Senior Trooper
7) Tropper
6) Agent III
5 ) Agent II
4) Agent
3) Rookies
2) Cadet
1) Suspended
my in legal org
EX-LT General of army NG 2x
EX-Under Sheriff SAHP 1x
EX-Minister of State GOV 1x
EX-Chief of Staff FIB 2X
EX-Assistant Chief of Police LSPD 2x
Currently- Supreme Court Judge GOV

Best Regards
- Tony EverHart

Parisa_Tzariar

Deputy Of Tzariars
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shohag
2. Your IRL age: 24
3. Time zone: BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: shohag01
6. Your Nickname: Marky Tzariar
7. Your ID: 113465

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

i) In English City 2, I was in SAHP as Deputy Chief of Department, I served SAHP for nearly 2 terms. I have not only learned a lot of things and but also, I have fully experienced these terms. I saw that there's a lot of gaps between low-rank and high-rank officers. My duty as SAHP Leader is to fix all these problems and let SAHP units have the best RP gameplay. I also have experience as Commanding General in NG x2, DHOD in FIB x2 and HC in other organizations like, In GOV I was DOC WARDEN, DHOD in LSPD 2x which is right now. I have become a Deputy of an active family, so I have a quite good management experience because of my management skill. I want to use this experience as a leader of SAHP.

ii) SAHP is the most important org responsible for the safety of the highway. My main motive is to give my officers good training from basic to advance so that the highway is always safe. Since I have been in HR Department before i believe i will be able to make the units of SAHP better and sincere and active than before.

iii) I have a lot of plans-in order to protect the highway from robbers, Training the officers by giving them regular Drills and operations, Making a good environment inside the HQ, Having good connections with other org.. I have always loved SAHP . My vision is to make it great which is only possible when i get the term.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

I) Doing more activity checks
II) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
III) Organizing more Role-play events
IV) Making plans before attending every event and discussing them with the high command.
V) Talking one to one and listen to problems and trying to fix it
VI) Will increase bonuses as it will motivate the officers working in SAHP

#Bonus System
1. Store robbery and gun store robberies: 30k
2. Remaining scripted events: 20k each
3. Submarine: 20k
4. Unscripted events like hostage situations: 10k

#Punishment system:
Strike 1 - warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Honorary Discharge from the ORG

New ranking system:
1. Suspended
2. Trainee
3. Rookies
4. Junior Constable
5. Constable
6. Senior Constable
7. Junior Sergeant
8. Sergeant
9. Senior Sergeant
10. Staff Sergeant
11. Junior Inspector
12. Assistant Sub Inspector
13. Sub Inspector
14. Inspector
15. Senior Inspector
16. Warrant Officer
17. Chief Warrant Officer
18. Officer in Charge
19. Additional Superintendent Of Police
20. Deputy Superintendent Of Police
21. Assistant Superintendent Of Police
22. Superintendent General Of Police
----------High Command--------
23. Deputy Commissioner of Police
24. Assistant Commissioner of Police [ Deputy Head of the Dept ]
25. Commissioner of Police [ Head of the Dept ]
26. Additional Deputy Inspector General Of Police [ Curator of Dept ]
27. Attorney General Of Police
28. Deputy Inspector General Of Police [ Under deputy / 3rd Command]
29. Additional Inspector General Of Police [Deputy]
30. Inspector General Of Police [Myself]

----------Departments----------

Traffic Management Department (TMD)
- The responsibility of this department is to maintain towing and keep the streets clean.

Human Resource ( HR ) - The responsibility of this department is to give training to members.

Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) - This department will control drag in city.

Crime Investigation Department ( CID )
-CID will develop a strong detective skill with the other members of the organization. Also, with Fib's consent, we will meet once a week for a meeting of the minds to talk over evidence that can assist us in getting fresh leads and methods of doing so, which we will subsequently teach to the other CTTC members.

IA ( Internal Affairs ) - This Department will check the email activity of the officers.

SAHP On Top
Thanks for reading my application.

-Marky Tzariar

Ragnor Lothbruk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Pranjal Gupta
2. Your IRL age- 21
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord- pranjalgupta11
6. Your Nickname- Ragnor Lothbruk
7. Your ID- 78576

Additional information
1. Leader of...
=) SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

=) (i) In my recent time in this city I have earned so much experience of LSPD Deputy Chief, NG Deputy Chief and currently I'm FIB Assistant Director which is under deputy. So, I can believe myself that I can lead an organization easily.

(ii) I will make sure that in my organization everyone will be treated equally there will be no Biasness. Everyone will be given the chance of promotion in my term if they will do good. Also, I will arrange a good bonus system for my employees so that they will be motivated and happy which will help them to work effectively.

(iii) I have always loved SAHP too much because I think SAHP plays very important role in RP server because we have 2 highways in the city where every day so many crimes happened, and a new citizen can't even be able to cross the highways because of gangs and highway robberies. So, I will make sure that the highway will be safe for all citizens all the time and my units will be ready always to be there on the highway If any citizen needs them. I will make sure that the parked cars are parked carefully on the place, every citizen will get their insurance time to time without any problem etc.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
=) I will make a very good and hardworking team for my SAHP term where a good bonus system will be introduced if they will do hard work.

=) A proper training and development program will be launched so that if any new citizen comes to SAHP he/she will learn so much how to be a good cop and how to save city and highways etc.

=) I will make sure that the proper chain of command is maintained in the organization, and it should be followed strictly.

=) I will make sure that my deputies will be good so that if I will not be there in the city so my deputies can take over from my side and easily handle the organization problems.

=) I will arrange some good events for the citizen which they will surely love to participate.

=) I will make sure that my employees will be of very good behavior with other organizations in the city.

Anudeep Wraith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anudeep.D
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone -GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hrs
5. Your Discord - anudeep5533
6. Your Nickname - Anudeep Wraith
7. Your ID - 47071

Additional information
1. Leader of...
ans- Leader of SAHP

ans- a.when i joined this server i worked in many organisation and ex admin but becoming leader of organisation was my dream , so here i got a chance to apply for sahp,

b.i think it is one the best organisation in the server which play an important role , which connects city and highway , if i become leader of sahp i will
make sure all the highways are safe and try to safe people who are getting robbed on highways and i will also reduce criminal activites which are
happening on the highway and selling licenses to people

c. in sahp we have many departments like
1.SWAT
2.HR
3.IA
4.UC
so i will make sure e department will follow there rule and protect highway + city
i will also maintain good relationship will other organisation which will help city and us .

d. When i joined this server i join legal organisation so i want to become leader of legal organisation

ans. a.I will make sure all the employee of SAHP will be in good terms with the server rules and give respect to each other. I will also include a new way to motivate people to come on duty more often. I will also make sure all the new employee who joins get a good training and make sure they climb up the ranks faster. I will also make sure the patrol logs are filled properly and make sure to bring the best officer to the organization which can help me in running the organization smoothly.

b.as already mentioned sahp have each department people will follow rules according to their department

c. chain of command - each officer will follow this chain of command strictly

30.Sheriff
29.Undersheriff
28.assistant sheriff
27.chief of staff
26.colonel
25.District Attorney
24.head of department
23.deputy head of department
22.commander
21.us marshal
20.supervisor of separtment
19.captain
18.lituent
17.major
16.senior copral
15.copral
14.master sergant
13.sergant
12..master 3
11..master 2
10.master 1
9.troper3
8.troper2
7.troper1
6.cadet3
5.cadet2
4.cadet1
3.Trainee
2.LOA
1.Suspended

d. make sure i will bonus on time and for eache event

thank you ,
Anudeep Wraith

Roop Bolo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL - Harroop Singh
2. Your IRL age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord - roopbolo
6. Your Nickname - Iconic Uchiha
7. Your ID - 98609

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• Personal Connection: SAHP was my first organization in both City 2 and City 3, fostering a strong personal attachment and familiarity with its members and values.
  • Past Successes: With experience in en 3 as Assistant Sheriff, FIB Chief of Staff, and LSPD Chief of Staff, I bring a proven track record of effective leadership and management to SAHP.
  • Desire for Growth: I see potential for SAHP's development and believe I can contribute to its growth, guiding the organization to new heights of success.

• To increase the patrols in the city and responding to any calls for help. The Highways of the city can be a very dangerous place and it needs patrolling all the time it also needs to be improved by using as much RP as possible.
  • Stop any crime that happens on the highways and improving response time of officers and backup.
  • It needs a well maintained relationship with all the other organizations including LSPD GOV FIB AND NG and needs to work together whether it is helping the citizens and protect them and attend events.
  • The most and best way to improve rp in this organization is to keep IC things IC and OOC things OOC.
  • being in this organisation has made me know a lot flaws and know that how it can be solved , i can make a lot of positive changes in SAHP and in the favour of the city.

-> Departments:

• Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT): This department will be full of specialised and exprienced units that will attend events like ghetto patrols, globals and raids.
  • Internal Affairs(IA): This department is incharge of making sure all officers has licenses, and no illegal items on them.
  • Undercover(UC): This department will gather evidence against the criminals and gangs when attending events.
  • Towing and fines: This department will go on and tow cars that is illegal parked and fine them aswell.
  • Human Resources(HR): This department will make sure that all officers is trained well and hiring officers.
  • Public Relations(PR): This department will host globals and events for our citizens in our city to have fun and enjoy their time.
  • K-9: This unit will go out on patrol and search for any illegal growing sites in the city and any drugs.

-> Goals For The Organization.
  • Max numbers at events.
  • Max activity on patrolling the highways.
  • Make sure all the officers within the organization is well trained.

Thank you spending your time on reading my application, i hope find it positive and think that i am atleast eligible

best regards
Iconic Uchiha

EX FIB COS AND 00 AGENT
EX SAHP ASSISTANT SHERIFF
EX GOV CHIEF OF STAFF
EX EMS HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

EX LSPD CHIEF OF STAFF

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information

1. Leader of...
SAHP

1. I have been in SAHP from more than 5-6 terms from my main account and it is my most memorable Lawful association in the city. I accepted that I have sufficient experience to lead SAHP as I was HOD of almost every division in SAHP. I began from Trainee To Cheif Commander, As well as I was having great bond with my last 2-3 sheriff's whom I worked with and took part of involvement from them about how to deal with a circumstances.

2. I also have been in all the organizations in the city, I also have been leader of gang 2 times from my main accountso i know everything about how gangs will perform and how everything should be handled in the times of situations like Robberies and all, I mean to upgrade the abilities of our officials, guaranteeing they are completely ready for any circumstance they might experience. This attention on ceaseless improvement won't just lift the exhibition of the SAHP yet in addition add to the general authenticity.

3. In past terms in SAHP, I saw that they couldn't get an adequate number of units in Night occasions and they were confronting action issues more often than not. I will ensure that the organization is dynamic all the time,To take care of this issue I will search for various time region individuals so this issue will be fixed.

4. This is my twink account and not have much ic age but have all the experience due to my main account. I wanted to become leader of SAHP just because of which I created a new account and started everything.

I) Active employees
ii) Good Bonus system
iii) Advanced training
iv) Best High Commands.
v) Fast cars
vi) Skilled employees
vi) More opportunities for new players
vii) Regular Promotion Ceremonies

DEPARTMENTS

1 Hr ( Human resource)

This Hr department is going to be the most important department of sahp because they will be the one who will be recruiting and Teaching Newbies.

2 IA ( Internal Affairs )
This is going to be a big and hardworking team who will check each and every log and make sure everything is going alright in Sahp

3. SWAT ( Special Weapons And Tactics )
This department is going to be the strongest and active department who will respond to all the emergency call and backup situations.

4 Detactive
This Department is going to be the most professional Department. They will Gather evidences against Gangs and unofficial families and provide the files to FIB ASAP!

5 Park Rangers
This department work will be to hunt down all the criminals who are hiding in the forests and Mountains. As well as they will prevent all the Contraband with the help of SWAT Department.

6 Highway PATROL
This department is going to patrol in the jurisdiction of Sahp and will make sure everything is going perfectly.

Ex- SAHP(Cheif Commander)
Ex- LSPD( Assistant Cheif)
EX- NG( Brigadier General)
EX- FIB (Secret Agent Commander)
EX- EMS (Dean Of MD)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.​

dark hackers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
dark hacker
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5:30
4. Average online per day
5hr
5. Your Discord
rahul_41618
6. Your Nickname
dark hacker
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
I have been a leader in the twin city and high command in the other city. I was Head of internal affairs and helped with the training at SAHP during Louie's term. I've also been high command in LSPD and fairly high up the ladder in FIB. I feel as if I can make SAHP great and involved with the workings of the city

ii. I know how to lead and can ensure that people are trained and always available to help with the insurance and licence plates. I will also aim to have more people patrolling the highways.

iii. SAHP is usually overlooked due to its location, I aim to change that and have the org interact with the other orgs, performing joint operations with NG on the highways, LSPD and FIB in the city and ghetto with ghetto raids/patrols.
To improve RP for everyone firstly it starts with training. Once everyone is trained properly and they know what they are doing it will make things a bit easier for the entire org. Then I will implement a "officers of the week" regime offering bonuses to those who do the most insurance sales/ Licence plate sales, those who arrest the most people and those who shine the brightest. There will also be a set layout of what people need to do in order to climb the ladder to obtain higher ranks. Once the format is shown and people know what they must achieve, climbing the ranks will be more understood than ever. I have other plans in which shall be discussed with the curator IF given the opportunity to lead.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

lounge

SaintLaurent
Player
Information
AD_4nXeurAXrT5DXyKiHAJIErsPH84VypTUG4siwkqGckGaYpAVzo8iGvy-_bipvYX7BxKqie1zQnXJh2QGB9c3MGNgMGn7D7PsT5FujeZMifJwmoS_N9CXh1CHBIAB9a03kzRmPbchij1-ag5u1p3I6xgqFEbE

1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Hi,

I am Angelo, and I am applying for the position of leader of the SAHP. Enjoy reading!

Best regards,
Angelo

Information
1. Your name IRL: Angelo
2. Your IRL age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5- 6 hours
5. Your Discord: inter1908mailand
6. Your Nickname: Angelo SaintLaurent
7. Your ID: 134433

AD_4nXdmZrNShvdycKlfYghZemfk6VqZKpCzPBs7_jiLCSDhJ-yRDY9Faugd8MiVRJEdTmBSMnn9T5HmGvF-oTsldOafr5f8oMzmJVWCK7Efni4dng77EGjbN2H_XGsm5yLn0ZFaJJnrUOlEunvWwL5RHtlNASUs

Additional information
1. Leader of… SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

Experience: I am firmly convinced that I have the skills and potential to successfully lead a large organization. Through my active membership in a state faction, I have gained valuable experience and developed a deep understanding of internal processes and structures. These insights, combined with my strong leadership abilities, make me an ideal candidate for a leadership position in such an organization.

Determination and Assertiveness: As a leader of the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), it's important to demonstrate determination and assertiveness to ensure road safety and motivate the team to achieve its goals. These qualities help to remain steadfast in challenging situations and make effective decisions.

Communication Skills: A good leader should be able to communicate effectively with various team members, other agencies, and the public. This is particularly important for coordinating operations, conducting trainings, and resolving conflicts.

AD_4nXd18T6c1PhnXOCf3rjdL37ysqAw04tKlW0VAQv4Y7Wmxlsqy8XoxXfH59QcMienCUn06snBqaVOkUwhLeDf8weQ__HshYj8rjzsvBQmv6qowKjDXF-WPhpnvyFXdu6fFhw8aJn8Y6QqHOw176cpydRDlEaA

1. Realistic Scenarios: Create scenarios that are realistic and in line with the SAHP's regular duties, which include traffic stops, accident investigations, and pursuits. Members are encouraged to fully commit to their roles as a result.

2. Training: To enhance comprehension of SAHP operations and reinforce each member's role, conduct frequent training sessions and workshops. Training in legal procedures and aspects may fall under this category.

3. Feedback and Assessment: To acknowledge members' contributions and pinpoint areas in need of development, put in place a system for providing constructive criticism and assessments. Roleplaying motivation and engagement may rise as a result.

4. Event: I am dedicated to actively participating in events and assisting other organizations in their work as the SAHP's leader.

AD_4nXdF2TQAuDYzEtLVxQQSnZp42GTg9Lj83pc51tNluN8Pph2OowDoMUMqU3sXa7iJ9qy4Q-f1xfQGPGqmtFldvs0oGi6m2h7KpQj-K2_s1oC0ma5o6M8jQlhjOKyEG2QdER6MvLQTLcTDazU7xQypoogQhszc

Ranking System:

[30] Sheriff (Angelo SaintLaurent)
[29] Under Sheriff
[28] Chief Commander
[27] Commander
[26] Chief of Department
[24] District Attorney
[23] Colonel
[22] U.S Marshal
—----------------------HIGH COMMAND----------------------
[21] Major
[20] Captain
[19] Lieutenant
[18] FTO
[17] SWAT
[16] Detective
[15] Internal affairs
[14] Master Sergeant
[13] Senior Sergeant
[12] Sergeant
[11] Master Corporal
[10] Senior Corporal
[9] Corporal
[8] Master Trooper
[7] Senior Trooper
[6] Trooper
[5] Rookie
[4] Cadet
[3] Trainee
[2] LOA
[1] Suspended

Finish

I appreciate all of your time and thought. I'm excited for the chance to prove my dedication and leadership skills as SAHP's leader.

Regards,

Angelo SaintLaurent

image.png

FardinPluxery

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Fardin Siraj
2. Your IRL age- 16
3. Time zone- Uk
4. Average online per day-(4-5) hours
5. Your Discord- Fardin Siraj#8454
6. Your Nickname- Fardin
7. Your ID- 926
Additional information
1. Leader of....Sahp

I am deeply passionate about the Grand RP community. Leading this organization allows me to directly contribute to its growth and ensure it remains an engaging and fun environment for all members.I bring extensive experience in role-playing and organizational management. My vision includes innovative events and structured gameplay enhancements that will elevate the overall RP experience.I am committed to maintaining high standards of role-play and ensuring fair and inclusive practices. This will foster a respectful and immersive community for both new and veteran players.

Conduct frequent workshops and training sessions to educate members on advanced RP techniques and etiquette.Organize well-planned, immersive events that encourage deep role-play and collaborative storytelling.Implement a robust feedback system where members can share their RP experiences and suggest improvements, ensuring continuous enhancement of the RP quality.

yeasmin akter

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. IRL Name-Jahidul Ahasan Jihad
    1. IRL Age- 19
    1. Time Zone-GMT +5:30
    1. Average online per day 6-10 Hours
    1. Your Discord- sily09
    1. Your Nickname- Jihad
    1. Your ID- 128009
    Additional information
    1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. Recruitment of people for both day and night shift:

I am an officer of SAHP of En2 and En 3server for past 6 to 7 terms, and there I have seen that most of the officers are on-duty at the day shift, and at night there was a shortage of officers at night, as a result all the events at night became unsuccessful. So I want to recruit officers for both day and night shift simultaneously.

ii. Recruiting for Human Resource officers for both shifts:

In the past 6 to 7 terms in SAHP I have seen that all the rookie and cadet remain at their same rank for many days, as a result there is a shortage of troopers in both the shifts. And at night no HR officers are present, as a result the trainees at night shift didn't get their training. So I want to recruit more HR officers for both the shifts simultaneously.

iii. Making of more training systems:

In past terms, I have seen that some of the officers those who are senior trooper and above. They didn't got the training for driving cars and shooting. As a result they cannot drive any car properly and the officers became late to reach the crime seen and also they were unable to shoot the criminals. So I want to make 2 more additional training of driving and shooting.
      3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Advice 1

There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the officers leave the RP when they got caught by gang members. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

Advice 2

When there is a global and the other departments are calling for help, in SAHP even if they have enough units to respond some of the officers refuse to respond it. So it should be stopped and if they didn't respond, they have to give valid reason for not responding and if they fail to give they will get a warning.

Advice 3

The third most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in SAHP I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Signed By: Jihad Pluxury

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information
1. IRL Name- Rifat Bin hamid Rafi

2. IRL Age- 18

3. Time Zone-GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day 2-5Hours

5. Your Discord- rifat_rafi

6. Your Nickname- Rifat federal

7. Your ID- 115013
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been in LEO Orgs for around 9 terms in both EN 2 and EN 3 combined. I have been a High Command in different LEO organizations, which include Chief commander in SAHP. SAHP was a well-run org in the prior term, I would like to continue the same.I know how to run and manage an organization. In my personal opinion leadership is not a power its a responsibility. Its a responsibility of making right decision for the betterment of the org. I have many plans for SAHP, some include New Ranking System, Promotion Criteria and New Bonus System. I will be focusing on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity. I will prioritize the activity in every event specially Store robberies, Aircraft Carrier, Subs, Informant and Vehicle Escort.

Choosing right person for the right position will help the organization run smoothly and even better. I will make sure that High Command positions are given only to the ones who are qualified and hard working, who knows how the org runs, how to manage the issues of the organization and most importantly the ones who give their time and show dedication towards their work rather than giving to people who just want to show off and abuse their High Command Powers.

I will be introducing good bonus schemes so that people get motivated to come on duty, there will be some inner org event during weekends so that the employees don't
get bored of their job. During my term I will make sure that people go on patrolling rather than just standing in the Head Quarters doing nothing. There will be a certain promotion criteria introduced for employees so they can grind. Employees will work hard and earn their ranks rather than getting free ranks.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Communication
Active Use of Radio ALL THE TIME so that Important Information can be transmitted through Radio. This will benefit the org during store robberies and global situations. Communication is an important factor during events as its a key towards success.

2. Inner Org meetings
This is gonna benefit the org a lot as it will play a key factor on solving the issues that the org is facing by simply discussing it with all the Employees of the organization. This will also increase the coordination among the employees of the organization.

3. Inter relationship
For a Legal org, to run perfectly it needs to have a good relationship with other organizations. I will make sure that SAHP is having a good relationship with all the Legal orgs so we can help them, when they need help and in return they will help us which will help improve the RP Elements.

My LEO Experience:
3x Assistance Chief (28) in LSPD
2x Chief commander (28) in SAHP
1x USSS Lead operations (19) in Gov
1x OO agent (23) in FIB
2x COS (27) In LSPD
1x NG

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Amit Raj
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. louis_perfect
6. Louis Perfect
7. 89883
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1. Leader of SAHP [ San Andreas Highway Patrol 🚔]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
2. First reason that I want to become leader of this particular organization is that my dedication, my passion is towards Law Enforcement Agencies & organizations and I have gained very good experience working in it by gradually climbing different ranks & working good. That all has motivated me to take the leadership of this organization & work on this project. I have certain strategic steps that are going to enhance the RP level & attraction of this organization in everyone`s eyes.

Second reason is that this organization is having certain issues regarding departments. They include, no proper Heads & deputy heads, no proper knowledge of procedures to its workers & employees, no proper execution and its just like a formality to everyone. But, in my term, its going to be a good one. I will introduce better departments, better bonuses, better High Commands, better employees. "If everything is added better, then results are better." With this quote, I will change the departments & revolutionalize them.

Third reason is, that I have good leadership skills. I have been a USSS Deputy Director, LSPD Chief of Staff, SAHP Chief of Staff, NG Chief of Staff. So, I have good leadership skills & good knowledge of working and execution of different organizations. I am polite to everyone & know English language very well. My past experience and my motivation is giving me a forward push to take the leadership of this organization so that I can improve its working quality & attract citizens of Los Santos. I have will have good & better HCs and good Deputies + good rank system to enhance its attraction.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
3. My suggestions to improve its RolePlay level are that first, rank system should be replaced (with the one given at the end). Secondly, I think bonus system should be good and regular. Motivation among everyone should be there to make their motivation constant for this organization. Proper & realistic promotion ceremony to be there. Regular meetings of SAHP employees to clear off their issues & doubts. Proper training session in HR department. One thing is that, no one will interfare in the work of departments. Not even the Sheriff or Under Sheriff. The decisions will be taken up by HODs & DHODs only.

Rank System:

30. Sheriff
29. Under Sheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff

26. District Attorney
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Supervisor of Department
22. Senior Superintendent
21. Superintendent
----------High Commands----------
20. Deputy Superintendent
21. Chief Inspector
20. Deputy Chief Inspector
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Assistant Inspector
16. Commanding Officer
15. Senior Corporal
14. Junior Corporal
13. Senior Sergeant
12. Junior Sergeant
11. Senior Officer
10. Junior Officer
09. Patrolling Officer III
08. Patrolling Officer II
07. Patrolling Officer I
06. Senior Constable
05. Junior Constable
04. Rookie
03. Trainee
02. LOA
01. Suspended

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM:

STRIKE III (Dismissal from Organization)
STRIKE II
STRIKE I

VERBAL

DEPARTMENTS

1. HUMAN RESOURCES: Work is to train officers & take interviews.

2. INTERNAL AFFAIRS: Work is to solve internal matters, conduct internal enquiries + manage email section.

3. HIGHWAY PATROL: Work is to patrol the highways with proper convoy.

4. SWAT: Work is to conduct negotiations in store robbery, conduct special operations like destroying Canabis.

5. DETECTIVE: To collect evidences against illegal organizations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL- Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age- 19
Time zone- GMT +3
Average online per day- 2-4 hours.
Your Discord: ghosst.t
Your Nickname- Lynx Federal
Your ID - 97989

Additional information
1. Leader of… SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

hr3i6MXj2741NW-bDkkJT6k5KvSWmDQtA7y1dYiIrkQg4-NtU8uczl5AnB-dxFu-bhrtDikcKfLVBLqLjaA7JkR_fvZxfxDDd4eWhzTdzhnMor90IOIbtG8lKQVEZaQdR307wEcXbaud3442tA

1. My willing to be leader of SAHP is because, when I first got to know about state orgs, my first state org to join was SAHP. I have spent a lot of time in SAHP, whether being a Trainee, Captain, HOD, COS. So I have got a good idea of how things works and how things are supposed to be. I have a lot of exp of SAHP from diff city too.

2. What "HP" in SAHP stands for "highway patrol", so as the leader of SAHP, it's important to ensure road/highway safety and motivate the team to achieve its goals. I will try to maximize highway patrols to keep highway clean form any type of robbery/gang activity.

1. Toxicity: The amount of toxicity there is in the city is other level, I would say the main reason of conflicts is toxicity. So to minimize it I would try my best to maintain a good relationship with other orgs, and maintain good RP. I will also try my best to avoid any type of internal conflicts.

2. Training: To enhance the comrades of SAHP, I would make sure everyone is properly trained or experienced. I would also keep sending basic rules in SAHP announcements so that all the troopers get a remainder of the rules.

3. Rankings: I would get well experienced high commands, so that if any starter or anyone have any doubts, that should be cleared, I would make sure not everyone have access to "Department" so that there shouldn't be any mistakes from beginners. I keep promotion ceremony every week, so that all the deserving ones get good ranks.

4. Events: I would send well experienced HC's as a leading trooper for every situation so that, their would be peaceful and smooth RP. I would myself try to go to every event, so that I can personally overview the situation and if later there are any complaints, that could be sorted easily. As maintaining good relationship with orgs, I will send max troopers to any type of event by other orgs so that being a state org, we unit ourself.

Ranking System will be disclosed in interview.

To conclude, I will give my best if I get the leadership and take SAHP on TOP!.

Thanks for investing your valuable time and reading my application, expecting a positive response.

Regards,
Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom