Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samad Shakespeare

Player
Player
Information

1. Name: Maher Ali

2. Age: 16

3. Time Zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours on busy days, 10-12 hours on non busy days

5. Your Discord: ustadpathan

6. Your Nickname: Maher Hulk

7. Your ID: 119375

Additional Information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( list three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 San Andreas Highway Patrol is an important aspect to keeping paleto and the highways safe from whatever it may come across. I have saw favoritism take over this ORG at times and I will not show any type of favoritism. Ranks will be dependent on past experiences over anything, If anyone makes a mistake in any capacity I will issue punishments no matter who you are. I also understand we all make mistakes so depending on the variety of the situation will be dependent on the punishment. To add on I will lead SAHP to the best of my ability. I think I have more than enough experience to lead SAHP.

2.2I know how to lead an organization to the fullest. Also, I’ve been HOD of HR in LSPD along with being HOD of Spec Ops in FIB I was also undersheriff in SAHP. I’d make sure I’m constantly talking with all the troopers to make sure if they need something they know I’m always here instead of not being involved. HR is always the biggest responsibility within an org, they keep the numbers high, I will make sure HR is always recruiting old and upcoming troopers so that we always show activity. Furthermore I want to make sure we always have HR available for interviews, trainings or whatever they are needed for. Swat and Highway Patrol will always be active so we have the highest chance of success in the field. I will only have five departments and they will be as follows. IA, SWAT, HR and HWP and PR I will hand pick the HODs as I see fit to best run the department so there are no mess ups within the departments. The HODs will choose the DHODs as they see fit (only 2 per department).

2.3 Lastly, As I have seen in the past other organizations may not of been to fond of SAHP but, I want to change that and make sure every organization can depend on us as a whole. Unprofessional behavior towards other orgs won’t be allowed. I will always make myself available to all leaders or deputies so if they have any concerns about SAHP they know that they can come to me and I will address the situation the best way I know how. Furthermore, I will make sure we always have 1 person on insurance at all times so the people of the city can also rely on SAHP to be there.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I plan on doing Atleast two checkpoints a day if not more so, I can give my troopers something other to do besides patrolling 24/7 as I know patrolling only is not enough RP for our daily lives. To add on, I will also be helping my troopers out with these daily lifestyles so they all know they are not alone or that I’m not above anyone as we are all equal.

3.2 I want to have EMS more involved whether that be going to all hostage situations to made sure the hostage is safe or providing adrenaline shots at stores to better help us succeed. I would also ask once a week for a department health checkup to make sure all troopers have their health insurance up to date.

3.3 The PR team will play a huge role into more RP with the citizens of the city. Whether it be any kind of events or just keeping a positive outlook on life, I will appoint the best person I know as HOD of PR. I’d like to mention that I know how PR works as well as in NG and SAHP I did a lot with PR.
3.4 Lastly, I want Swat to always be available for any situation that may occur, any globals or locals along with stores or gunstores. I will also have them set up trainings with other organizations to practice our skills to better support any situation we may come across. Also, SWAT will be first on scene to address the situation and relay it back to dispatch so, when more troopers arrive we know the situation.

The ranks and deputies incorporated will be as follows.

Undersheriffs
Samad Hanma
Devain Hanma
Ranks
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Chief of Staff
27. Chief
26. Deputy Chief
25. U.S Marshall
24. Commander
23. Captain
High Command—
22. Lieutenant
21. Field Supervisor
20. Major
19. Master Sergeant
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Corporal
14. Detective
13. Junior Detective
12. Master Trooper III
11. Master Trooper II
10. Master Trooper
9. Senior Trooper III
8. Senior Trooper II
7. Senior Trooper
6. Trooper III
5. Trooper II
4. Trooper
3. Insurance Officer
2. Probie
1. Janitor

I hope you will consider my application and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Warmest Regards, Maher Hulk
+1

Abhi Federal

Leader of Marabunta
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:5-6hrs
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname:Abhi Deadly
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to gain leadership experience as a state leader.I want to serve as a state leader and gain mcuh experience about state orgs.I have been high command in the previous term of SAHP and i was employee of the week because of my hardwork in the org and dedication
-SAHP is all about keeping their jurisdictions safe.Their jurisdiction comes under paleto bay,the doc and the great ocean highway.I will make a impact in the highway robberies.I will make the highway patrol very active for decreasing the crime rate.
-Mostly,in SAHP there are a very less numbers based on last few terms.In the last term i almost did 15hirings in total and made the SAHP very active in Andrews Term.I will focus on the Highway Patrol and Human Resource Department the most.Human Resource is needed for getting numbers in the org and highway patrol is needed for keeping the highways safe from the first day of the term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-I will make sure there is no sort of napotism and corruption in the org to make the Roleplay significantly better.I will make sure no one gets high command without my permission as i have seen much napotism in last few terms.I will definetly make the best out of bonuses.I will keep good bonuses for attracting fellow citizens.

Regards,
Abhi

Ganapati

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush Panigrahi

2. Your age:16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: piyush19200

6. Your Nickname: Nathan son

7. Your ID:102103

Additional information

1. Leader of...SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Expertise Alignment: My skills and expertise closely align with the goals and needs of this organization. With my background and experience, I can effectively contribute to the strategic direction and operational success, providing valuable insights and guidance to propel the organization forward.

2. Passion for the Mission: I am deeply passionate about the mission and vision of this organization. I believe wholeheartedly in the impact it can make and am dedicated to driving positive change in the areas it serves. This passion fuels my commitment to lead with enthusiasm and dedication, inspiring others to share in our collective vision.

3. Leadership Experience: Throughout my career, I have honed my leadership abilities through various roles and challenges. From leading teams to managing complex projects, I have developed the skills necessary to navigate uncertainty, foster collaboration, and motivate others towards common goals. My proven track record in leadership positions positions me as a strong candidate to guide this organization to new heights.

Feedback and Reflection: Encourage constructive feedback and reflection following role-playing exercises. Provide specific, actionable feedback to participants, highlighting areas of strength and areas for improvement. Encourage participants to reflect on their performance and identify strategies for enhancement.
Buddy you mentioned your age wrong❌

Pidim0p

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Pidim
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day- 10 hours
5. Your Discord- pidim0p
6. Your Nickname- Pidim Badmash
7. Your ID- 143650
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol
1. I have good communication and shooting skill. Also I am good in leading convey as I was Chief Commander of HWP.
2. SAHP has its own jurisdiction and I would like to make it safe for all. I will make SAHP the most active, professional and flawless organisation.
3. I am in sahp from 11 term. I have experience of each department. I was Chief Commander on the last term. Now I would like to be sheriff and would like to make sahp more active.
1. Day, night and both shift units will get huge bonus from the sheriff. They have to collect their bonus from their hod. Also for joining spec ops they will get huge bonus.
2. Promotion ceremony on every Sunday with huge party.
3. Weekly meeting with division chief for improving their department.
4. Weekly meeting with whole sahp units to know what issue they are facing and how to solve them.
5. FTO officer will train newbies proper rp commands so that evidence can not be invalid.
6. Newbies will not hesitate to get help from hc.
7. Will devide highway in some internal codes so that units can reform convey ASAP.
8. Transport license to drive transport will increase rp level but for emergency calls units can use any transport if their are not enough transport.
9. Arena Tournament will be hosted in every Friday so that shooting skill can be increase.
10. Friendly behavior with internal officers and other legal orgs. Hc will be friendly with troopers.

Department

HR [Human resource]

They have to recruit members in SAHP so that sahp can be one of the active org in the city. Citizen have to pass interview taken by HR to join sahp.

FTO
This Department have to train new officers so that they can go for patrolling and gain knowledge.

IA [Internal Affairs]
They have to check logs, bodycams, trunks, background and licenses and internal case files. Besides they have to find out corrupted officers.

SWAT [Special Weapons And Tactics]
They have to handle the special operations like candy runs, ghetto patrol and negotiation. They have to response all emergency calls like store robbery, FZ raid, BM raid, Gang raid, ACC, SUB ASAP. They have to bust cannabis.

HWP [Highway PATROL]
All sahp unit is a member of this department. Sheriff makes one hod to lead units. The work of this department is highway patrol, attending atm robbery, house robbery, illegal contrabands, set up speed traps and issue fine to reckless drivers etc.

Detective
This Department gather evidence against criminal organizations and pass to FIB for gang raid. Besides they can send location to other officers by using radio to stop robbing ASAP.

Ranking System

30 - Sheriff
29 - Under sheriff
-----1st Level High Command-----
28 - COS
-----2nd Level High Command-----
27 - HOD
-----3rd Level High Command-----
26 - DHOD
-----4th Level High Command-----

25 - Supervisor
24 - Commander
23 - Colonel
22 - Lieutenant Colonel
21 - Captain
20 - Lieutenant
19 - Major
-----Department-----
18 - FTO
17 - IA
16 - SWAT
15 - Detective
-----Patrolling Officer-----
14 - Master Sergeant
13 - Senior Sergeant
12 - Sergeant
11 - Master Corporal
10 - Senior Corporal
9 - Corporal
8 - Master trooper
7 - Senior Trooper
6 - Trooper
5 - Field Officer
4 - LOA
3 - Trainee II
2 - Trainee
1 - suspended
Best Regards
Pidim

Last edited:

priyansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Pidim
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day- 10 hours
5. Your Discord- pidim0p
6. Your Nickname- Pidim Badmash
7. Your ID- 143650
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol
1. A leader must have to follow rules. He must have a good communication skill and have to lead officers. I have those knowledge and skills so I am capable to become a leader.
2. SAHP has its own jurisdiction and I would like to make it safe for all.
I will make SAHP the most active, professional and flawless organisation.
3. I am in sahp from 14 terms. I was Chief Commander on the last term. Now I would like to be sheriff and would like to make sahp more active.
1. Day, night and both shift units will get huge bonus from the sheriff. They have to collect their bonus from their hod. Also for joining spec ops they will get huge bonus.
2. Promotion ceremony on every Sunday with huge party.
3. Weekly meeting with division chief for improving their department.
4. Weekly meeting with whole sahp units to know what issue they facing and how to solve them.
5. FTO will train officers proper rp commands.

DEPARTMENTS

HWP [Highway PATROL]

All sahp unit is a member of this department. Sheriff makes one hod to lead units. The work of this department is attending atm robbery, house robbery, illegal contrabands, set up speed traps and issue fine to reckless drivers etc.

HR [Human resource]
They have to recruit members in SAHP so that sahp can be the active org in the city. Citizen have to pass interview taken by HR to join sahp.

FTO
This Department have to train new officers so that they can go for patrolling and gain knowledge.

IA [Internal Affairs]
They have to check logs, bodycams, trunks, background and licenses and internal case files. Besides they have to find out corrupted officers.

SWAT [Special Weapons And Tactics]
They have to handle the special operations like candy runs, ghetto patrol and response all emergency calls ASAP. They have to bust cannabis.

Detective
This Department gather evidence against criminal organizations and pass to FIB for gang raid. Besides they can send location to other officers by using radio to stop robbing.

Ranking System

30 - Sheriff
29 - Under sheriff
28 - Chief of staff
27 - Head of department
26 - deputy head of department
----------High command----------
25 - Supervisor
24 - Commander
23 - Colonel
22- Lieutenant Colonel
21 - captain
20 - Lieutenant

19 - HR/FTO
18 - IA
17 - SWAT
16 - Detective
15 - Master Sergeant
14 - Senior Sergeant
13 - Sergeant
12 - Master Corporal
11 - Senior Corporal
10 - Corporal
9 - Master trooper
8 - Senior Trooper
7 - Trooper
6 - Field officer II
5 - Field officer
4 - Trainee II
3 - Trainee
2 - LOA
1 - suspended​
++

tariq monster

Player
Player
1. Your name: Moza Moaaz
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours.
5. Your Discord: moaazz123
6. Your Nickname: Moza Moaaz
7. Your ID: 131281

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) SAHP has always had a special place in my roleplaying experience, Its where I first with proper roleplay and its where I always myself coming back to. I find that SAHP are the chillers, loving the RP and just driving the highway.
with SAHP being the ones out the city its us who deal with getting taken hostage frequently which is great for RP experience, RPing is always the Centre of the aim.

B) In my term we will have the least toxic environment SAHP
has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for SAHP. The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks.
when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

C) We all know that SAHP is very different and unique with the action that we have on highways. I wil put in a place a good system that will make sure SAHP officers are kept as safe as possible whiles going out and keeping all the citizens using the highways safe. We will do constant "NIGHT OWL PATROLS". Going out as an unstoppable group responding to anything that pops up and return to HQ successful.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)There are loads of ways to make the quality of SAHPs roleplay a higher standard. One is simply by making rules which will improve the roleplay.
2)I'll be constantly looking out for the low ranks in the organization. I will never allow a disconnect from low ranking to high, my aim will be to move everyone up from low to high. I will also hold everyone accountable for actions and this will bring the relationships between the organization and the citizens closer.
3)My next way to improve is i wont be afraid to try new things, We will test new RP methods, if it shows to be a success, I will continue with it, if it doesn't, it will be fazed out.
4)My final way to better the RP is by removing toxicity. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure we never get misread in a toxic manner. We will work with all the other LEO's not against them and they will know that.

**Rank structure**
30) Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) District Attorney
24) Deputy Chief Of Department
23) US Marshall
===== HIGH COMMANDS ======
22) Supervisor
21) Captain
20) Luitenent
19) Major
18) Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16 Senior Corporal
15) Corporal
14) Lance corporal
12) Master trooper III
11) Master trooper II
10) Master trooper I
9) senior trooper III
8) senior trooper II
7) Senior trooper I
6) Trooper III
5) Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1)Suspended

NICHOLASMILLER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Nicholas oakman
35 years of age
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Nicholas oakman
35 age
Time pacific
3 to 8 hr a day
Discord hustler4life420
Nicholas miller
Interested in becoming a medic or a police officer in any department.

I like this game want to get more involved I want to save people or perhaps arrest people that are causing havoc and I think there could be more medics in the cities or in the towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom