Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos Storm

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Barış
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: legaldw
6. Your Nickname: Daemon Weiss
7. Your ID: 108096

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Ballas💜
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
i. I aspire to lead the Ballas organization to foster greater camaraderie among groups and bring more entertainment to the city. I am enthusiastic about guiding them, ensuring a high level of member activity around the clock, active participation in events, and consistent presence in various neighborhoods. This includes engagement in artistic expressions such as graffiti and the organization of large-scale events.
ii. My ambition is to lead the Ballas and establish a robust organizational structure. We aim to ensure that members are well-versed in the organization's rules while constantly enjoying their involvement. I am committed to providing support whenever necessary, be it in the form of weaponry, armor, or any other needs within the gang.
iii. I envision leading the Ballas to claim the top position among city gangs. While this may sound ambitious, I believe with the right individuals and motivation, attaining the #1 spot is feasible. I will collaborate closely with members to build a formidable gang, leveraging my strong convictions and opinions to contribute to the growth of the organization and its members.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Enforcing discipline is crucial for cultivating a vibrant roleplay environment. I will selectively extend invitations to individuals with prior experience, while also considering enthusiastic newcomers who demonstrate dedication and a keen interest in learning the intricacies of adopting the role of a gangster in our city.
Devise scenarios, events, or quests that enable gang members to partake in roleplay engagements. This may involve team-building exercises, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Offering a diverse array of opportunities for members to engage and cooperate will stimulate creativity and forge stronger bonds within the organization.
Recognize and reward active participation and contributions from gang members to enhance the roleplay experience. This may encompass highlighting outstanding roleplay moments and acknowledging the efforts of those who contribute significantly to the overall roleplay atmosphere.

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Balla
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Villain

9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newcomer
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,

Daemon Weiss.

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… The Ballas Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 1 X ballas, en2: 1X ballas) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the ballas gang under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en2! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Ballas
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application,
Regards Ironic Uchiha,
En(3) exp:
6 X Deputy in State, 3 X Deputy in Gangs
En(2) exp:
1 X deputy in gang (ballas)

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
4. Average online per day
- 5-9
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to become a leader of the Ballas gang because I have the experience that will make the Ballas gang one of the strongest and most interactive gangs in the city, because at the time I was inside the city I was struggling and fighting to learn everything from the city’s laws and all the ways to play Rp in order to become a gang leader.

- I also want to bring as many people with gang experience into the Ballas gang because I have many, many people in the city from four families so that we can control all the gun shops, stores, and ghetto.

- I also want to develop and train all the new people in town who will join my gang to make them the strongest people with gang experience so they can become gang leaders in the future

- I have experience in all legal and illegal organizations, which will help me play the role of Rp in a distinctive way

- I will stay awake to make all the gang members more interactive

- We will control all other gang territories

- I will set up a special bonus system for all the distinguished and interactive members of the events

- bonus system

- Attending store/Gun robbery 19K

- fz raid 10k if win 18k

- most active member get 40k

- clands 1x Parchute 10k

- hostage situation 10k

- per 1 kill in clands- 5k

- graffiti each 2.600k

Last edited:

Flipoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL : achraf
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord : flipoevil
6. Your Nickname : Flipo Evill
7. Your ID : 123899
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

-As a Leader, I want to make Ballas on top in every single event.
-I will encourage teamwork, respect, and a strong relationship between members.
-I'm active for long hours, so I'm able to handle any issues that happens within my gang.

-For improving the roleplay i will make sure there is no rank discrimination in the gang.As well as there is 0% of toxicity among the gang members.
-I will keep a appealing bonus system for attracting players from across the city to join ballas gang.
-We will do multiple store robberies,hostage situation,Fort Zancudo raids throughout the day for improving the Roleplay for our gang members as well as the state orgs.
-I will make sure there are high commands who have knowledge of what they are doing.

• Ranking Seystem
  • 16.Leader
    15.Deputy
    14.AK 47
    13.OG ballas
    12.Under Deputy
    11.Turfer
    10.Lieutenant
    9.street fighter
    8.Young Ballas
    7.Shooter
    6.Graffitist
    5.Gangster
    4.Clapper
    3.Enforcer
    2.babies
    1.Freeze

• Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Flipo Evil

Last edited:

Adnan BroX

Pending Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Adnan Shabih
2. Your age IRL 16
3. Time zone GMT +5 (pakistan)
4. Average online per day 3-5 hours more on weekends
5. Your Discord unkown_743
6. Your Nickname Adnan NoMercyBroX
7. Your ID 130291
Additional information
1. Leader of... BALLAS
1. I Want to become leader because i have been in gangs from last 2-3 months and i have gained so much experience
2. I Want to Become leader because i saw gangs are active and do HS SR GSR etc BS CLANDS and many more i think i can lead the ORG very much
3. I Wanna become leader as i saw many leader who getting disband with warnings i will try not to get any and try to make the term One Of the best
1. To Complete my term with No Possible Warnings
2.Friendly Environment to Everyone
3. Will invite with Interview
4.Good Bonus for Events

Ranking System
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
--------HIGH COMMANDS--------
11. Turfer
10. Smoker
9. warlord
8. Murderer
7. Graffiti lord
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Young ballas
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
Congratulations to all these people you have been selected for fucking lebrons mom!!

1- Full EN2 Server :)

Please contact me on discord for night times.
Fuck you Bitch You even not from your real dad you Bitch talking Shit about your RL Dad Labron He and Also me and Hasy and Whole Admin Team Fuck that night your mom After in Result You cam to this City Of Grand Role Play xd

Feel Free to Show case your Mom to Labron bec he is your Dad
your Best Regard your real dad : Treavor

Raiky Broddy

Crime Curator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
The following players have been selected for Ballas interview at server time 18:00 on 11-06-2024 Tuesday

Shadow Yug - yug_gaming_yt - 149346
Snow Belhaj - ragnar_lh1 - 124913

The Applications For Ballas Leader Is Closed Now

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL Moaz
2. Your age IRL 18
3. Time zone UTC
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord moaazz123
6. Your Nickname Moza Moaaz
7. Your ID 131281

1. Leader of Ballas

-I want to become leader of gang bcs i want to get new experience and bring all my friends in one gang and be active in the all term

-im good in makingd decision and im calm in situation like robberies ghetto clapping and I'm good as a leader to lead my gang members in ghetto/events

-i will try to do something that no one have done it before and have multiple teams graffiti team , store robberies team , clands team etc...

-i will make sure that there is no toxicity from my gang memebrs side and there are like brothers together

-I will make sure to have good highcommands so when someone wanna join they gonna take interview if he pass it he will join and if he didnt i will make sure that they will teach him ghetto rules then invite him

- i will make sure that AK-47 rank will be giving only to who deserve it and who is active and i will make sure that in every gang activity there is 1 of AK-47 who is handling the situation

-i will make sure to complete weekly goals and make show more activitie in clands and all other event

-I will be friendly with all gang members giving them good bonuses to support them and teaching them every day server rules and make sure no one is breaking server rules

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL Moaz
2. Your age IRL 18
3. Time zone UTC 3:00
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord moaazz123
6. Your Nickname Moza Moaaz
7. Your ID 131281

1. Leader of Ballas

-I want to become leader of gang bcs i want to get new experience and bring all my friends in one gang and be active in the all term

-im good in makingd decision and im calm in situation like robberies ghetto clapping and I'm good as a leader to lead my gang members in ghetto/events

-i will try to do something that no one have done it before and have multiple teams graffiti team , store robberies team , clands team etc...

-i will make sure that there is no toxicity from my gang memebrs side and there are like brothers together

-I will make sure to have good highcommands so when someone wanna join they gonna take interview if he pass it he will join and if he didnt i will make sure that they will teach him ghetto rules then invite him

- i will make sure that AK-47 rank will be giving only to who deserve it and who is active and i will make sure that in every gang activity there is 1 of AK-47 who is handling the situation

-i will make sure to complete weekly goals and make show more activitie in clands and all other event

-I will be friendly with all gang members giving them good bonuses to support them and teaching them every day server rules and make sure no one is breaking server rules
amendment

Flipoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: achraf
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: (5-10) hours
5. Your Discord: flipoevil
6. Your Nickname: Flipo Evill
7. Your ID: 123899

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1. I've got loads of experience in gang RP and leading, so I know how to handle this role.
2. I want to bring a serious, loyal vibe to the gang to make RP more fun and engaging.
3. I am committed to maintaining a respectful and cooperative vibe, actively addressing toxicity and promoting cooperation with curators.
4. I'll make sure we're active in events to improve our skills and be allied with other gangs to be stronger than LEOS.
5. I'm always on the grind, active all day to keep things smooth and deal with any issues that come up. With my experience as a deputy, I know how to keep the peace.

Giving the new members equal opportunities and them not being left out or forgotten about. All efforts that are seen in them will lead to promotions and such more. As I stated before I want to make it my duties and for my High Command to make sure that all members are showing up regularly to events and keeping a fine line between the toxicity that my members give out to other Gang Members, Citizens, LEOS, etc. I will make sure that every individual who joins has good knowledge of the city and all of the General Rules, Event Rules, Ghetto rules, etc and they're clear on their English skills as they won't be able to conversate during RP Situations.
  • Ranking Seystem
  • 16.Leader
    15.Deputy
    14.AK 47
    13.OG ballas
    12.Under Deputy
    11.Turfer
    10.Lieutenant
    9.street fighter
    8.Young Ballas
    7.Shooter
    6.Graffitist
    5.Gangster
    4.Clapper
    3.Enforcer
    2.Hustlers
    1.Freeze

Last edited:

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
- 5-9
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

- I want to become the leader of Ballas because I want to control the ghetto, the gun stores, and all the shops in the city, and I want to take over all the other gangs' territories and the National Guard's weapons stores.

- I also want to get as many people a gang never before gang leader has ever before, because I have many friends in town and my family who are willing to join my gang.

- Also, from my experience in legal and illegal organizations, I will make the gangs one of the strongest gangs in the city of RPG, and I will remain active and active until I complete my term.

- I will interview everyone who wants to join my gang to find out their level of laws and experience in order to give each one of them the rank they deserve.

- I will also set up a bonus system for interactive and civilized people in all events

- I will also remain active and active in my gang so that no one breaks the rules

bonus system

- Attending store/Gun robbery 19K

- fz raid 10k if win 18k

- most active member get 40k

- clands 1x Parchute 10k

- hostage situation 10k

- per 1 kill in clands- 5k

- graffiti each 2.600k

Ranking Seystem

16.Leader
15.Deputy
14.Under Deputy
13.OG ballas
12.Turfer
11.Event Handler
10.Lieutenant
9.Shooter
8.Graffiti Head
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Gangster
4.Capo
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Flipoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: achraf
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: (5-10) hours
5. Your Discord: flipoevil
6. Your Nickname: Flipo Evill
7. Your ID: 123899

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1. I've got loads of experience in gang RP and leading, so I know how to handle this role.and also im deputy now in bloods street gang
I want to bring a serious, loyal vibe to the gang to make RP more fun and engaging.
3. I am committed to maintaining a respectful and cooperative vibe, actively addressing toxicity and promoting cooperation with curators.
4. I'll make sure we're active in events to improve our skills and be allied with other gangs to be stronger than LEOS.
5. I'm always on the grind, active all day to keep things smooth and deal with any issues that come up. With my experience as a deputy, I know how to keep the peace.

Giving the new members equal opportunities and them not being left out or forgotten about. All efforts that are seen in them will lead to promotions and such more. As I stated before I want to make it my duties and for my High Command to make sure that all members are showing up regularly to events and keeping a fine line between the toxicity that my members give out to other Gang Members, Citizens, LEOS, etc. I will make sure that every individual who joins has good knowledge of the city and all of the General Rules, Event Rules, Ghetto rules, etc and they're clear on their English skills as they won't be able to conversate during RP Situations.
  • Ranking Seystem
  • 16.Leader
    15.Deputy
    14.AK 47
    13.OG ballas
    12.Under Deputy
    11.Turfer
    10.Lieutenant
    9.street fighter
    8.Young Ballas
    7.Shooter
    6.Graffitist
    5.Gangster
    4.Clapper
    3.Enforcer
    2.Hustlers
    1.Freeze

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player

Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… The Ballas Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 1 X ballas, en2: 1X ballas) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the ballas gang under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en2! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Ballas
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Thug
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application,
Regards Ironic Uchiha,
En(3) exp:
6 X Deputy in State, 3 X Deputy in Gangs
En(2) exp:
1 X deputy in gang (ballas)

Abhishek_sharma

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+5:45
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: abhishek_sharma009
6. Your Nickname: Abhishek Sharma
7. Your ID: 157995

Additional information:
1. Leader of...Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1. Leading the organization would provide me with opportunities to learn new strategies and hard challanges and effective leadership practices. it will be my chance to develop abilities
2. In my gang, it will be required to respect the rank structure. i will assign roles based on skills to strengthen my gang. members will get bonus for their contributions which will inspire them
3. i want to create a supportive enviroment within the organization. becoming the leader i will motivate my gang members to perform their best and ensuring that toxicity will not be tolerated.

1.Encourage everyone to talk openly and listen well. Make sure everyone understands each other.
2.Help others get better by giving kind advice. Appericate when someone does something good. This makes everyone want to do their best.
3.Becoming a well-known gang that is active and deadly to law enforcement officers

Best Regards,
Abhishek

Royal Mafia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: tajbir singh
3. Time zone: UMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 12 - 13
5. Your Discord: tajbosspro
6. Your Nickname: taj
7. Your ID: 148868
Additional information:
1. Leader of
balllas
i. i have experienced every organization i was deputy and some more higher ranks i have collected ideas from everyone and i think i have that leadership quality i am not the best but i am better i think becaming a leader is not enough we should bring up some intrest for the people who have joined my gang and they trust me i think i have been through the things which we need to run a gang.
i will make sure to make my members of gang to give their own contribution running a event is not a big thing to make sure everything goes in correct way is more important to make sure your gang members dosent break any rule of RP and keep the gang on top is more important.
i want to make sure to bring the criminal side of gangs like there is a image that gang are not that worth it than other organization so bring up that side it most important i have seen many leaders many terms be unsucessful but i think that this time ballas will glow and i will teach every new the ghetto rules in which they all do mistakes i will teach them all the things they are suppose to do in that particular situation.
Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Balla
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 )
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) murderer
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Royal Mafia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: tajbir singh
3. Time zone: UMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 12 - 13
5. Your Discord: tajbosspro
6. Your Nickname: taj
7. Your ID: 148868
Additional information:
1. Leader of
balllas
i. i have experienced every organization i was deputy and some more higher ranks i have collected ideas from everyone and i think i have that leadership quality i am not the best but i am better i think becaming a leader is not enough we should bring up some intrest for the people who have joined my gang and they trust me i think i have been through the things which we need to run a gang.
i will make sure to make my members of gang to give their own contribution running a event is not a big thing to make sure everything goes in correct way is more important to make sure your gang members dosent break any rule of RP and keep the gang on top is more important.
i want to make sure to bring the criminal side of gangs like there is a image that gang are not that worth it than other organization so bring up that side it most important i have seen many leaders many terms be unsucessful but i think that this time ballas will glow and i will teach every new the ghetto rules in which they all do mistakes i will teach them all the things they are suppose to do in that particular situation.
Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG Balla
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 )
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster