Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sam_Ace

EX. OG Ballas , Ex. OG Bunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Samarth
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: +5:30 GMT India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 TO 17:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 3-4 hours
6. Your Discord ID: sam_federal
7. our characters' name (IC): james kepler
8. Your in game ID: 77544
9. Your in game level: 14
10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Beacause I have understand the rules and i have been experienced in the criminal orgs and states org i have been COS in every legal org and i have been OG in every illegal org. I have seen many people like new bies they don't know the rules so for their help i will be there for them and even I have seen many people having bans and demorgan so I will help them with perfect guide and I will try to make sure that everyone is playing their role well.

2. What are your strengths?
-My strengths are like good and polite communication with the people I can handle the tough situations with my handling skills. I
will make sure that I will not break the rule I was not aware but now I am aware of the rules and regulations.

3. What are your weaknesses?
-My weaknesses is like I can be irritate easy and in that case I can be harsh.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I am hardworking and discipline, I can handle the situation by neat and clean.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I don't carry a business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No Beacause I am here for my people

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-No it's on your my lord

Regards,
James Kepler
AKA LT. General In NG,CHIEF OF STAFF OF FIB, EX. OG BALLAS, EX. OG BUNTA.

Last edited:

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
Information
Your name IRL:Abhimaan
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country:GMT+5:30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours):4-8 Hours roughly
Your Discord ID:ehaste
Your characters' name (IC):Abhi Deadly
Your in game ID:125640
Your in game level:18
Languages spoken:English,Hindi,Marathi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-Firstly after many setbacks I have decided to try out for admin.I have always loved the EN2 player base and the community and I want to keep contributing and experience adminship.
-Secondly,As the current L.T. general of the NG I have gained much experience in State as well as I have good experience in crime orgs.

What are your strengths?

-Be active and respond to tickets
-Well spoken English
-Understansing person and polite

What are your weaknesses?

-I have a very good attitude and ego which makes me forgive people and forget their true means towards me.
-I have always tried my best in everything but got targeted and now I have low confidence.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-Good hours of playtime
-Disciplined and always listening to higher ups.
-Hardworking and willing to work for admin team.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes I will love to sell my businesses for becoming an admin.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-Currently or in the future I don’t have any sort of issues which will make me inactive.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have always given my best in everything and I hope to get a chance to become a admin

Thanks for giving your precious time in my applications.

Warm regards,
Abhi Deadly

Last edited:

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06: to 14:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 10

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I Request Admins To Please Consider my Applications
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-16:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 5-6 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am a very old player and I was the deputy of Marabunta, also been in both legal and illegal sides so have great knowledge of the city mechanisms.

Anshul75

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL(Anshul sharma)
  3. Time zone + country: 5:30Gmt India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00-08:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: aanshull
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Anshull Legend
  8. Your in game ID: 145481
  9. Your in game level: 25
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? (i want to experience something new as ive been in almost evry orgs and now almost done with rp life and now want to be admin and help people)
  2. What are your strengths? (Calm and cool minded in any situation)
  3. What are your weaknesses? ( i am very emotional)
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? (Activeness in night time also)
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? ( I far as i can see there is no problem incoming)
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? -(It would be happy to be a part of admin team and help the People in city as i am very active i can learn anything in short period of time)

Last edited:

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Rahul

2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day 12 hours

5. Your Discord chow_matic

6. Your Nickname Chow Matic

7. Your ID 140814

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
ANS:i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in another rp and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

ANS: Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions . I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
ANS: some time i have rude behaviour ooc issue: my pc is very slow

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
ANS: yes, I am ready to leave rp live and become an admin
ANS: Yes, I am ready to sell my all business

Patrick Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT+5:30
3. Daily time active on the server (10:00 - 19:00 ):
4. Average online per week (hours): 50+ Hours
5. Your Discord ID: p27x
6. Your characters' name (IC): Patrick Scout
7. Your ingame ID 356307 [Currently Playing]
8. Your ingame level: 17
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Telugu

Additional information
- I spent more than 1 year and a have in this project and so far am enjoying it meeting new people and getting to experience new stuff and that's something i really love about this project. After all this time i think am really to try and help keeping this project Alive by helping keeping the city safe and make sure rules aren't broken.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- Chief Warrant Officer & HC of HR (NG)
- Chief Of Staff (GOB)
- Assistant Supervisor (LSPD)
- Black Ops Agent (FIB)
- Rank 3x 11 Under Deputy(Families)
- Rank 1x 13 Deputy (Ballas)
- Rank 2x 12 SAR9 (Bloods)
3. What are your strengths?
- I never get angry on anyone, i am a calm and humble person,if anyone asks me for something I'll definitely try my best to guide him until he understands.
4. What are your weaknesses?
-I am just lazy.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I can speak 3 different language and am an easy person to communicate with and i have experience in different organisations and knowledge of rules so am sure i can help everybody in this server.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I don't have business.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- As my main account got banned because I got hacked,and I am currently playing in my twink account, I have leos and unofficial ORG experience in the server.

Thanks For Reading My Application.
I hove I'll become a admin ones,

Patrick Scout

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06: to 14:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 11

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
    No
    I am Good and Quick learner i learned the working of EMS very Quick and currently i am FTO in it
    Please Consider my application

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

- Can't hide my personality.

- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issues.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- If given an opportunity, I will try my level best to increase RP in the city and give the best experience to all those who are newly joining the server.

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. 24
3. +5:30GMT
4. 16:30 to 20:00
5. 5 HOURS
6. _bhuwan
7. Tiara Sins
8. 496
9. 30
10. English and hindi
11. State

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I wanna make sure that everyone should have a quality RP and the people who violates the RP rules should be punished with designated punishment. Make myself Available to the players when they need me.
Also, make sure that old players don't make fun of the new players. Responds the call of players on time.

Staying calm in heated situations, Dedication, and see things from different point of views. Also, a Quick learner.

I am very polite and become friendly to most of the people..

As an admin I will make sure to complete all the targets and i am good in MS-Excel(if required). Also i am handworker and goal oriented.

Yes.

No.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Yes, i was inactive in server for almost 1.5 years now i become active again.

Coco Morningstarr

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information:
===================

Your name IRL :Sachin Chaudhary

Your age (OOC): 18

Time zone + country: GMT +5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H
Time Format ): 11:00am to 7:00pm

Average online per day(hours): 5-8 hrs.

Your Discord ID: cocomorningstar

Your characters' name (IC): Coco Morningstar

Languages spoken: Hindi and English

What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become an admin because i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well I will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

What are your strengths?

time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Hindi fluently, I am taking the situations very calm and professional, and I am talking professional.

Money

I will active very much.

I don't have any

IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
I will give better suggestions to the RP and I will help to improve the RP

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abhik Paul

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 Hours

6. Your Discord ID: avik1584

7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuta Okkotsuu

8. Your in game ID: 135456

9. Your in game level: 20

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans: I have been playing for a long time and i got a lot of experiances and I think now is the best time for me to become an admin because I have already experienced most of the things I wanted to do as a Rp player. I will ake sure that everyone is playing good and those who breaks rules in the server i will punish then that they will don't do ant kind of this again, and new comers got no issues when playing.

And I was also an Admin one month ago so i know everything about Administration and also have good Experiance as an Administrator.

So now that I have completed all my wishes as an RP player, and now I want to become an admin and help out new players for a fair gameplay and make sure they have the same level of fun that I did.

(i). I have been an RP player on this server for quite a time, so I know what are the problems that new players face and what I had faced in that time, so I know how to make their gameplay better.

(ii). I Have Experience in Supervising Because I was A High Command in SAHP rank 28 and LSPD rank 24.

(iii). Understanding skills.

(i). I am quick in response but take quite a bit of time in reaction so that I know that I don't punish the wrong guy which sometimes makes the judgement late.

(ii). I have a little bit of anger issues.

Ans: I Respect everyone and I can be available for good time and help out players for their betterment of gameplay which would make the server livelier. And I always help everyone at any cost to solve their problems.

Ans: Yes (I don’t have any business).

Ans: Currently there are no issues. Everything is Fine. I can do my Admin work daily.

Ans: It would be better if I get to work closer to legal org (specially LSPD or SAHP) as once I have been a member myself. And i know how these organization works.

My Experience:
Ex- EN2 Admin Assistant.
Ex- Under Sheriff SAHP. ( In Twink Account ).
Ex- Chief Commender SAHP 2 Times.
Ex- DHOD of IA & HR LSPD.
Ex- DOC Officer.
Currently Assistant Chief of Police LSPD.

Thank You Sir For Reading My Application
Yours sincerely,

Yuta Okkotsuu

Last edited:

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age (ooc) :21
3. Time zone + country : (GMT+1) Tunisia
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (8:00 to 23:00)
5. Average online per day : 8+
6. Your Discord : ubbabey
7. Your characters' name (IC) : Ubba bey
8. Your ID : 41012
9.Your in game level : 27
10. Languages spoken : Arabic, French, English and a slight of German
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 2 years which means I have loads of knowledge and experience in the city both legal and illegal sides and i also have knowledge of most of the RP rules. i was under sheriff for 4 terms and Ex sheriff of SAHP. I want to be an admin because i want to experience new things in this server, i want to see the city from the other perspective and i want to help people especially the new players and I have had my time with RPing and i'm ready to make sure it's safe for new player.

My strengths are me being on both sides previously LEO and Gangster, i'm a quick Lerner , fluent in English Arabic ,French , and a slight of German, i like to help people.

i only take decision after having to rethink about it multiple of times, polite communication, i either don't make decisons only if it's too late which may cause more destruction.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Im I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people Hardworking and I see myself very well as a team work.

Yes, I don't have one .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No at the moment i have no irl problems but i dont know what the future may hide from me .

No nothing else.

Last edited:

DHeaven

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Plamen
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+3 Bulgaria
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): from 14:00 to 00:00 or 12pm
  5. Average online per day(hours): 2-4 hours a day
  6. Your Discord ID:svetoslav2635
  7. Your characters' name (IC): John Plamen
  8. Your in game ID:135618
  9. Your in game level: 1
  10. Languages spoken:Bulgarian. Russian. Italian. English

12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: I've really enjoyed my time in RP-life and have learned a lot from the community. However, I feel like becoming an admin is the next step for me. I have a lot of previous experience in this space, and I believe I can contribute positively to the community in a new way. By taking on an admin role, I can help create an even better experience for everyone involved. Thank you for considering my application.
  13. What are your strengths?- I love helping people and that I can work in a team and I have a lot of previous experience as I've stated above
  14. What are your weaknesses?- that I want everything to be perfect
  15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?- I can bring my experience and my activity, I can also map
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- Sure but I don't even have one lol
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Nope
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- Not really

Rage Scoyuh

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Sriraam Gollamudi
3.IST, India
4.12:00 TO 23:00
5.10 hours
6.Discord name:Scoyu, User id:803850380474712095
7.Rage Scoyu
9.Level 7
10.English,hindi,telugu, french
11.State
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1.I want to become admin, because it was my passion to always be the head of a RP server and i want to make the city a better place.
2. I have good leadership skills
3.As per my knowledge i think i dont have any weaknesses and its up to other people.
4.Leadership skills
5.Yes i will
6.No
7. I have been the leader for my school OOC.

Vivek Cameron

Player
Player

Your name IRL: Vivek

Your age (OOC): 20

Time zone + country: GMT+5 India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 to 11:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-5

Your Discord ID: vivekpatel3225

Your characters' name (IC): Darkies Vivek

Your in game ID: 103678

Your in game level: 22

Languages spoken: Hindi + English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional Information

-> Because I think that I am done to live in RP life and I am also able to be an admin based on my knowladge of city so I am able .

and one more think that I think that I can help people in their problem . I can also want to spend time as admin and contribute time with help for people.

What are your strengths?

-> 1) My first strength is that I like to help people and help in their quarry and question .

2) My Second strength is that my knowladge and quick answer .

3) My third strength is that I can handle all type of situation and can give solution .

-> 1) My weaknesses is that I can not see anyone without something I always try to give something .

2) My anther weaknesses is that I cannot see any people poor if I saw them than I will definitly help them .

-> My skills is many but my main skill is fast reaction and fast typing so I can give answer quickly and solve people problem and I have lots of experience as RP-life so I can bring so much things to city .

-> My one more skill is that I can take quick reaction so that no one can say me that you are very slow person who gave answer .

-> I am not owner of any business .

-> I dont have any IRL issue but if I got I will take quick action and I will never be unactive in this city if I got admin and my everything is going to be perfect.

-> My Knowladge will take me to admin and will be select as admin and lots of past experience in many situation and I have lots of HC experience will take me to select forum .

-: About Me :-

Ex FIB DHOD

Ex LSPD HOD

Ex EMS DCHR

Ex GOV DOC OFFICER

Ex LI INTERN

Current SAHP DHOD

Thank You For Reading My Forum,​

Best Regards,​

Richards Vivek !​

Akki

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: IST India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Akki0662
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuki rater
  8. Your in game ID: 141828
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: English' hindi
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems i want to leave RP-life and become an admin
  2. What are your strengths? : I am a good conveyer
  3. What are your weaknesses? : I can't tolerates mistakes it's my biggest weakness that i can't see anyone doing mistakes
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? : Team work' Working on team enhancements
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? : No because I fly in city after having my all work done
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I know I am not the best but I ensure you that I will keep learning

sameerkhankkk

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL:- Sameer
  3. Time zone + country: GMT(5:00) Pakistan
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7-9
  6. Your Discord ID: __ vecnathings
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Zombie Dust
  8. Your in game ID: 141137
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: hindi,,Urdu,,English as well
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? ((((Ans:-I want to become an admin because i have spend a lot of time in Gta v roleplays over all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well I will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better. !!!!))))
  2. What are your strengths? Ans: (((time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Hindi fluently, I am taking the situations very calm and professional, and I am talking professional., Honest ,,teamwork)))
  3. What are your weaknesses? Ans ((((Get anger when someone shout)))
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I will make admin team more active and responsible for any situation and be able all to do teamwork as well
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes always ready for that
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? nope
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Nope

Anthony Archer

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL Rahaman

2.Your age (OOC): 23

3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 To 20:00

5.Average online per day(hours):8-9 hrs

6.Your Discord ID: archerarry

7.Your characters' name (IC): Anthony Archer

8.Your in game ID: 92142

9.Your in game level: 30

10.Languages spoken: HIndi and English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information-

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life
?

I am experiencing almost everything in Rp life And I am also experiencing most of the organization Now I really want to explore admin life . Now I want to help players with what I am learning in Rp life and follow the rules and regulations of the server.

2.What are your strengths?

I have good technical skills
I learn quickly when someone shows me something
I get along with people easily
I keep myself calm at any situation

3.What are your weaknesses?

I trust people easily
If someone misbehaves,
I tolerate it easily

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Yes I think if I join admin I will try my best to do good on the server . And everything I learn in the RP life I will use to help the players in the admin life
I dont have any business
No, I have no work for the last six to seven months , I am free now
No in my opinion I am saying everything there is nothing that I am not saying but I like to explore different things so I want to join admin .

Top Bottom